Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:32 pm The headline caught my attention, but it's just a short piece so I think even non-subscribers can read it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-tr ... -new-video
No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen @NoLieWithBTC wrote: Trump just filmed a video with Laura Loomer, a white nationalist who pushed false flag conspiracy theories about the Parkland school shooting and celebrated the deaths of migrants, calling for “more” of them to die.

He calls her “terrific” and “special.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Laura always reminds me of the musuem exhibits depicting the first woman.

I'll see myself out now ...
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

bill_g wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:57 am Laura always reminds me of the musuem exhibits depicting the first woman.

I think she was much more impressive/fun handcuffing herself to the door of (then) Twitter's offices in NYC. After she had been unbanked by CapitalOne. :biggrin:

Maybe she wants to keep close to tfg so he will plant her next to Ivana's weed grave. That would get attention. :twisted:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

bill_g wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:57 am Laura always reminds me of the musuem exhibits depicting the first woman.

No, that's fair. I suspect she's a space alien, she barely resembles a real Earthling.

Trump finds the worst of the worst. He had dinner with Nick Fuentes, who hates Jews. And Laura is a Jew who hates Muslims.

Hate, hate, hate. So much hate, that and revenge are the true Republican platform for 2024. But Trump has to be careful, because Loomer really is Jewish, and a good segment of his supporters will not be pleased to see him praising her.

I'd certainly hate to see any further divisions amongst the haters who hate, wouldn't you just hate that?
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

In the tweet above, it calls her a "white nationalist," but that's not really accurate.

She's a white nationalist only if Jewish people are included in the definition of who is white (SPOILER: I include Jewish people generally in my opinion of who is white, having known only a few Jews who weren't).

But the real - and very dangerous - white nationalists do not include Jews in their definition of who is white and who is not. They think Jews aren't white people ( :crazy:).

So it's a stretch to call her a white nationalist, when the actual white nationalists would gladly murder her tomorrow morning.

She's really more of, oh,I don't know, just a bigot. Anti-Muslim bigot.

Good campaign decision, though, make a video with the candidate and an anti-Muslim bigot who's also a two-time loser for a seat in Congress. Ideal to bring her in, before DeSantis grabbed her.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:52 am
Kari Lake @KariLake wrote: Thank you, @LauraLoomer.

You love America as much as @realDonaldTrump and me🇺🇸
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer wrote: There’s 2 candidates who impress me:

Donald Trump and @KariLake.

Everyone else needs to take notes.

Be like Trump and Lake.

That was the most disgusting 3 way in recorded human history.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Ew!!!! :yikes: :cantlook:
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Loomer is debating Bill Mitchell tonight! The Battle of the Idiots is joined!
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer

THE DEBATE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!
Friday, August 18th at 10 am EST, I will be debating anti-Trump @RonDeSantis propagandist @mitchellvii on @TimcastNews

I will be making the case for President @realDonaldTrump and exposing @TeamDeSantis for the frauds and con artists they truly are and always have been.

@kylenabecker will also be a participant in this debate.

You can WATCH LIVE here: https://youtube.com/@Timcast

#MAGA #Trump2024

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

THE DEBATE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!
Who dis?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here it is!

The Culture War EP. 26 - Trump VS DeSantis 2024, Laura Loomer Debates Bill Mitchell
61K views in 5 hours

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

61K views in 5 hours
Horrifying.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Saw yesterday that she was having a meltdown b*tchfit because her "X" ad revenue sharing was only $190.

Tell me this is not all really about grifting for dollars..

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/ ... 5521676324
Lmao. I have half a million followers, I get 200-400 million impressions on my account each month, my videos get millions of views on Twitter, and this is my payout? @elonmusk
@XCreators

How are accounts with 50,000 followers making $8,000 or more a month and I only get paid $190.22 when I upload all my content to Twitter and get millions of views and hundreds of thousands of interactions on most of my posts?

Looks like @lindayaX
is discriminating against me because I am an outspoken Trump supporter. Last week she said X would be creating a “Lawful but Awful” list of content creators who would be blacklisted from making money because Linda the Leftist HACK thinks we are “awful” over our right wing political views.

I’m tired of people accusing me of being a grifter and the accusations that I’m making tons of money when I work my ass off and I’m banned on every other site and discriminated against when it comes to monetization. I don’t make money off of my content simply because I am discriminated against for being outspoken. @elonmusk
should stop saying X is pro free speech. Perhaps he’s punishing me since he supports @RonDeSantis
and I don’t. I haven’t violated TOS. I bring tons of traffic to X and they give massive payouts to pro-DeSantis influencers but give me payouts that people who have 70 followers online are getting. Posting this publicly so you all can see how full of shit @x
is.

Definitely not a free speech platform. And if they want to say otherwise, then they can explain publicly how this is even possible. What a joke.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I didn't know a scholarship had been wasted on her. I don't know much about her, which is my preference. I hate that these grifters have Wikipedia pages. This includes a photo from 10 years ago.

https://suncoastchapter.org/scholarship ... ecipients/
2013 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
The Suncoast Chapter Scholarship Committee, under the direction of Scholarship Chairman Angela Ramos, who is Programming and Public Affairs Director at WLTV Univision 23 in Miami, awarded 2013 scholarship assistance to nine South Florida college students of Broadcasting and Television.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:52 am I didn't know a scholarship had been wasted on her. I don't know much about her, which is my preference. I hate that these grifters have Wikipedia pages. This includes a photo from 10 years ago.

https://suncoastchapter.org/scholarship ... ecipients/
2013 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
The Suncoast Chapter Scholarship Committee, under the direction of Scholarship Chairman Angela Ramos, who is Programming and Public Affairs Director at WLTV Univision 23 in Miami, awarded 2013 scholarship assistance to nine South Florida college students of Broadcasting and Television.

Ugh, yeah. Back from her blond days. Pretty sure she was ugly on the inside even back then. Hair coloring and makeup can only do so much... (ref tfg)

ETA, and her eyebrow lines no longer match her younger self. Weird.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Did she cut her hair with a food processor?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:52 am Did she cut her hair with a food processor?
A Flowbee? :shrug:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

neonzx wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:45 am Saw yesterday that she was having a meltdown b*tchfit because her "X" ad revenue sharing was only $190.

Tell me this is not all really about grifting for dollars..

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/ ... 5521676324
Lmao. I have half a million followers, I get 200-400 million impressions on my account each month, my videos get millions of views on Twitter, and this is my payout? @elonmusk
@XCreators

How are accounts with 50,000 followers making $8,000 or more a month and I only get paid $190.22 when I upload all my content to Twitter and get millions of views and hundreds of thousands of interactions on most of my posts?
The payout is not someething Xitter freely distributes from it's subscription to content creators. It's the participation in ad revenue. No advertisers on Xitter ---> no payout. And some advertisers that are still sticking around may have embargoed crazy personalitiesof the rwnj spectrum. :violin:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Musk paid $44 billion. It's now worth three recycled beer cans (refund amounts vary by state). Do you think he's happy to pay anybody anything? :think:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:38 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:52 am Did she cut her hair with a food processor?
A Flowbee? :shrug:

The Suck Cut, as seen on Watne's World!

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Not gonna play the clip, but that's obviously Ted Cruz on the right. :lol: :towel:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Foggy wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:44 am Not gonna play the clip, but that's obviously Ted Cruz on the right. :lol: :towel:
That was my first thought too! :lol: :lol:
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

:yeahthat:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Found a picture of her on a right wing article from 2018. Dunno how old the pic is aside from that, but dayum. What the hell did you do to yourself, Laura?

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/11/l ... lhan-omar/

Laura-Loomer-Hannity-e1543006541410.jpg
Laura-Loomer-Hannity-e1543006541410.jpg (51.64 KiB) Viewed 8054 times
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Loomer doesn't like Hillary Clinton's new portrait, I suppose.

She deleted it, but I took a quick screenshot.
Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 2.35.54 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 2.35.54 PM.png (58.47 KiB) Viewed 7936 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Elections 2022”