Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Grumpy Git wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:08 am Dennis Montgomery has fleeced Lindell for a second time?

It's not like Jovan Pulitzer is exactly a trustworthy source. However, if this is true, I'm almost tempted to root for Dennis Montgomery here.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:27 am Hmm.

The local early voting location and also a ballot drop off location is on the second floor of the county's central permit facility. Besides all of the regular folks doing normal business at the 64,000 square foot facility, the drone would have to get through the door , down the hall, up the stairs, and more hall, then a sharp left, all without somebody in the hallway line swatting it down.
They're probably counting on the fact that a wifi network can often be detected just outside the building where it is located. As someone else pointed out, if the voting machines or tabulating computers WERE connected to a network, it could very well be a wired connection, not wifi. His plan is absolutely useless in that case. Not that it is going to be very useful in any case.

And I will point out again that an internal network is not necessarily connected to the internet. Special-use networks, such as vote tabulating, are often closed systems, completely isolated from the outside world.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

I told ol' Wifehorn about Montgomery and Lindell in the car yesterday. Honestly, Montgomery is an evil genius. Did y'all know, he successfully scammed ten million dollars from the freakin' CIA? And now he got a $2 million house and another $1.1 million to spend, and that dood is living in high cotton.

And I predicted that he'd have something to do with the WMD device. He even named it as a taunt to the CIA. They're looking for WMD, amirite? :lol:

But AFAIK, anybody can use a cell phone or tablet to scan for nearby wireless networks. On this tablet, I have WiFiMan, which is really good if you need detailed information, but any phone will scan for local networks automatically if you look at the settings.

But you can't use your phone. You gotta buy some WMD for $500. :lol:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

This is a good read, an in-depth article on Lindell's event, and its possibly dangerous consequences.

In a climate where there is a rising wave of far-right domestic terrorism, a spate of harassment against officials who have crossed Trump, and specific threats to election workers, Lindell’s dream of sending out an army of election deniers with devices and dubious data to challenge local governments is a chilling one.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/mike ... on-bedding
tek

Post by tek »

definitely need to deploy armies of little computers (esp32s or whatnot) to sprout APs with SSIDs like "DNC_Elections" "BHO1961" "covertwifi" etc .. all having Huawei OUIs... unencrypted.. and more little computers with Dominion and Smartmatic OUIs with a UDP session to a non-routable IP streaming packets of "Update: new votes for R: xxxx" with replies saying "Change n votes"
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Grumpy Git wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:19 pm This is a good read, an in-depth article on Lindell's event, and its possibly dangerous consequences.
Excellent. :thumbsup:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

tek wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:27 pm definitely need to deploy armies of little computers (esp32s or whatnot) to sprout APs with SSIDs like "DNC_Elections" "BHO1961" "covertwifi" etc .. all having Huawei OUIs... unencrypted.. and more little computers with Dominion and Smartmatic OUIs with a UDP session to a non-routable IP streaming packets of "Update: new votes for R: xxxx" with replies saying "Change n votes"
Need a website too with a bit of Javascript that tabulates states with flags indicating the status of the fix, with dynamic changes as (non-existent) messages are sent and received:
Arizona: contact lost, searching for voting machines
Texas: adjustment complete, 14320 votes changes
Georgia: creating 122 votes...
Arkansas: completed cover-up
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Not surprising he fell for some scam again. This is the same guy who was going on about having data evidence showing how many votes were changed across the country, including some counties that still actually use paper ballots and hand counting so there was no machine to change the vote. I assume the data was a random list generated by Montgomery.
101010 :towel:
tek

Post by tek »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:51 pm Georgia: creating 122 votes...
Georgia .. changing 11780 votes.. done!
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

When I first saw Lindell's genius device, it reminded me of something but couldn't remember what exactly.

It's just came back to me, a device good for tracing shape-shifting Zygons, but gets confused by rabbits. :lol:
dw1.jpg
dw1.jpg (196.21 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
dw2.jpg
dw2.jpg (229.02 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
dw3.jpg
dw3.jpg (218.33 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Excellent!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:19 pm Oh boy, it's not AI. It's the "Wireless Monitoring Device" or WMD.

It's WMD Online Detection Viewer!

It's a device that will show if election machines are connected to the internet. A promo video they are showing has a guy with a semi-English accent using BS tech terms. They have a drone outside the building. OMG. :lol: The drone has a network detection box. It's flying in the building and into the room and people are cheering... for a drone. "Special delivery everybody, special delivery" says Mike. Drone lands on the desk. More cheering. "I'm so excited I forget to use the mic". The device just captured everybody's phones and anything connected to the internet. Yikes, it has things like "Sheonnas Galaxy", they quickly removed the cell phones. Nervous laughter as all their PII is revealed. "We were going to have election machines, we have access, but look what happened to Matt DePerno, this is too important to take a chance."

So this is a simple network detection device. He's planning to send these personal data pulling devices all over the country. It's going to show MAC addresses, IP addresses, and the name. He wants to find polling books, tablets, all kinds of things. Bring it into voting centers (good luck with that). He said it can send messages to the devices it finds. "Red Alert Red Alert"
:snippity:
I just want to know how they want to detect a wifi signal that comes from inside a building from the outside? :confuzzled: Device signals are fairly week, the router signal may be slightly stronger. But how to determine the correct router in the first place, if security has been set up correctly it will not be broadcasting its SSID, devices will directly connect to the known address. How to identify the router of the vote counting area from others in the same building? Not to think of the many routers in the neighbourhood and the privately operated hotspots and mobile phone user hotspot. :brickwallsmall: Least but not last, a router does not always mean internet access, it can be a purely local network. :cantlook: Also too this flying mouse Mike trap will not be running any analysis software in realtime. At best it cam forward the captured bytes to someone on the ground. But they will be surprised by the bandwidth requirement :blackeye:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

But think of the huge mountain of PCAPs they'll acquire!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:44 pm But think of the huge mountain of PCAPs they'll acquire!
And spyware...and maleware....ya know I'm not seeing a downside to that... :think:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Mr brolin wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:47 am Forgot.... costs and time

Pi $20 ea

MicroSD card 8 Gb, cheap as practical $5 ea

Cheap ass screw or clip sealed USB charger $6 ea

Total $ 31 plus about 30 minutes assembly time with a prebuilt operating system image
Why do all that 40 bazillion times when you carry one in your pocket all day every day?

Use Fing App to identify connected devices, troubleshoot network and connectivity issues, block intruders and run internet speed tests anywhere.

or

Wi-Fi monitoring: Analyze your wireless network with PRTG

I suspect the existing FREE apps for IOS and Android are endless.

ETA: even betterer...

PCAPdroid No-root network monitor and traffic dump tool for Android devices
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Mr brolin wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:34 am So many flaws..... so little time.....

Primus Voting machines don't use WiFi so the Sooper Dooper Flying Snuffleupagus ain't gonna get magic wireless stealth ninja packets

Secundus The probable RFI ( Radio Frequency Interference) from whichever cheap ass drone he wants to use will mess up any data capture

Tertius Drone usage legal frameworks have become increasingly draconian across the states multiple and various, criminal jeopardy abounds

Quartus Why flying? How obvious do you want to be?

:snippity:
Antepenultimatly: The drones don't have to go into the building, your cell phone can do that a lot less conspicuously. The drones can just hang around outside and gather the telemetry from the inside snooper phones.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

I'm new to the waffling sound of self-absorbed, right-wing nut Jovan Pulitzer, however it seems that, although a big supporter of Mike Lindell, the WMD plan didn't impress him and he revealed some interesting stuff about the event and its planning.

He posted this rambling video on Rumble last night,

No need for you to suffer through it all, I've done that and bookmarked the highlights.

He starts at 11m 05s, expressing his love for Mike Lindell, at 11m 45s has some info on Mike's recent money borrowing, up to the tune of $65 million (!), then goes on to why he didn't attend the event, taking swipes at Patrick Colbeck and Joe Oltmann "the two men who organised the event".

At 17m 10 secs he says that if he had got a call from Mike to organise the event it would have been "significantly different".

He then goes off on a lengthy tangent about "three AI cons going on across Republican circles" including Eagle AI, which has been mentioned on this board earlier by orlylicious, see his post at:

viewtopic.php?p=210954&hilit=eaglE+AI#p210954

At 42m55s Pulitzer gets back to Mike, with a clip from the event, the reveal of the WMD gizmo, but then goes off on another tangent about a case he was involved in, in Georgia 2021, to prove that a flaw in Lindell's device is that router names can be easily changed, so these WMDs will pick up diddly squat.

A sidenote on this, because of this 2021 case he mentions, is Pulitzer one of the unindicted conspirators (or an informer?) on Trump's Georgia case?

At 1hr 01m he gets into more flaws in Mike's plans. At 1hr 08m he goes back to Mike's financial woes and takes him to task on a couple of things, then goes into detail on how Mike and Joe Oltmann tried to get Pulitzer involved and how many "big name influencers" also turned them down. He then rips into Joe Oltmann, how Frank Social is a complete flop, and questions the people Mike has surrounded himself with, such as Dennis Montgomery and his "PCAPS shit". :lol:

Pulitzer concludes by plugging his Locals site where you have to pay to hear more of his waffling, but I think there's enough on this free sample for us to talk about.

Now of course, I have no idea how much of Pulitzer's claims are fact or fiction, but it's always fun seeing these MAGA loons turn on each other, plus it will only fan the flames towards their inevitable downfall, and that should be encouraged. :oldman:

Over to you! :biggrin:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Grumpy Git wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:36 am I'm new to the waffling sound of self-absorbed, right-wing nut Jovan Pulitzer, however it seems that, although a big supporter of Mike Lindell, the WMD plan didn't impress him and he revealed some interesting stuff about the event and its planning. :snippity:
90 minutes of dribble which, fortunately, I was able to skip around in the video and avoid Jovan's commentary. I did get to see some of Lindell's technical discussion on his WMD. :roll: :roll:

But other than that, Jovan is worthless. Not enough wake time in my day for that. 8-)
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Can Lindell's waffling not also count as dribble? :biggrin:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Pulitzer was pretty deeply involved in the hilarious Arizona vote recount episode, where a bunch of lunatics rented a whole stadium and thought they could recount the votes and get the result they wanted. Sadly, they were unable to count past 20, with shoes and socks off.

But it's not that common a search term, you can find what we have on him without too much trouble.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

His Wikipedia entry is amusing, how's this for an endorsement? :lol:

Brad Raffensperger dismissed Pulitzer as a “failed inventor and failed treasure hunter."
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Awesome summary Git, thank you! I'm so glad you're at Fogbow, as you can see there are so many experts here on various issues. I tweeted JPC's $6B cost estimate and will definitely rub some more LindellHead noses in it.

All three of these guys are liars and grifters. Four guys if you count Dennis Montgomery. Five guys if you include Lindell. Six guys including Patrick Byrne, who must be buzzing around this like an insect somehow. Here's a quick Wikipedia about his biggest project, a total failure:

CueCat
As the chairman and chief executive officer of Digital Convergence, Pulitzer released the CueCat, a wired, handheld device that scanned barcodes printed in newspapers and other publications to allow readers to go directly to linked content on the then-nascent web without typing in the URL. Despite investments of $185 million from Radio Shack, Coca Cola, General Motors, Belo, and others, it was a commercial failure and sales never recovered after the discovery of a major security flaw and privacy breaches in 2000 It was one of the most ridiculed products of the dotcom era, and he changed his name following its failure.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Hutton_Pulitzer

Oltmann has been busy getting sued by Eric Coomer, formerly of Dominion. Oltmann is the idiot who says he heard an ANTIFA conference call with a guy named Eric and he assumed it was Coomer. So he kicked off the garbage that made Coomer go into hiding, ruined his career, etc. Oltmann has a podcast called Conservative Daily and is active on Telegram. It seems he did the terrible redesign of FrankSpeech.

We have a topic on Colbeck and Matt DePerno. Colbeck raised a million dollars for absolutely nothing. All his info was wrong, discredited, and took advantage of marks. So of course Lindell wanted him onboard.

What they all have in common is scamming dopey Mike Lindell, he really is the biggest mark out there. We should really have a Fogbow project to take to Mike... if he was buying stupid drones and marked up off the shelf software with a ridiculous idea that will never work (especially considering if you look at the attendees of Lindell Event, good luck seeing them being able to maneuver a drone).

They are all infighting, calling each other names (lots of that on Telegram) and fighting for the same marks on whatever scam they are pushing at the time.

If Lindell is as broke as he says (and I don't believe anything these liars say), he's going to be hard pressed to raise money. Maybe now that The Plan has been revealed, he'll go back to the grift of "allowing" people to buy into FrankSpeech. But the redesign made it go from $0 to some negative number. The upside is that all this grifting has drained the coffers of RWNJs, so when next year rolls around, they won't have any money left to donate to political candidates. We're already seeing many GOP campaigns are not bringing in the cash they need.

It will be interesting to see what happens next. With view and subscriber counts listed, it's really clear that FrankSpeech is a wasteland. The flagship program, the motherlode, The Lindell Report, has... 89 Subscribers.

Lindell 89.JPG
Lindell 89.JPG (17.28 KiB) Viewed 914 times

Hard to imagine how Lindell takes this any further, he's done three of these events now and they've all been colossal failures. He's being sued for billions, the feds still have his phone which means the Tina Peters matter is still active, retailers still aren't stocking his pillows, and even his direct sales must have collapsed (note the Slippers have been on closeout for months... every week Mike kept saying THIS IS IT! WHEN THEY'RE GONE THEY'RE GONE. Yet they are still there. Mike also has an issue that he products are not consumables... how often do you need to replace pillows and linens?

Mike should have really taken a cue from Jerry Lewis and the Muscular Dystrophy Telethons and sung "You'll Never Walk Alone" at the end of it. He also should have had telebank workers and raised money during the event. But he's an idiot. I hope we get more comedy out of him, but this might turn to tragedy pretty quickly.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
somerset

Post by somerset »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:29 am About 12 minutes in on Steve Bannon's War Room Episode 2962, Live from Election Summit: The Final Plan, Mike says:

"I'm out of money. I had to borrow $5 Million two weeks ago. The Lindell Event cost me a million dollars."
From where?

If it's from the MyPillow revolving credit line, I'd think his bankers may take issue with him spending working capital on political activities. If it's a personal loan, I wonder how the lender expects to be paid back.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Lindell has said repeatedly on his show the last few months that he'll keep borrowing money if h has to, but somerset makes a good point that I've been mulling over too.

How many more lines of credit can he get before financiers and banks realise his collateral only goes so far.

Or does he still have connections with loan sharks from his crackhead days? :lol:

EVENT NEWS FEEDBACK
Seems drone pilot Jeff O'Donnell. Lindell's tech 'expert, a.k.a. The Lone Raccoon is getting a bit antsy about the feedback he's been getting.

raccoon.jpg
raccoon.jpg (72.95 KiB) Viewed 865 times
bob

Post by bob »

Insisting that action is at least as good as achievement is a common scheme among these grifts; that it better for you to spend your money on something that obviously will fail than to keep your money but do nothing.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”