Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

somerset

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by somerset »

Grumpy Git wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:36 am
boogiebach wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:32 am Oh, also, I live in Minnesota, home of Mike Lindell (shudder).
Greetings from over the pond! :biggrin:

I'm curious what the local people in Minnesota people think of him. Crazy politics aside he must be reasonably liked enough for creating jobs through his pillow empire, no?

Or are they angry with him now for putting their futures in jeopardy?

There can't be many working in MyPillow who don't know about Lindell's legal/financial woes, and not thinking that they're all going to be out of a job in a year or two?
MN-Skeptic is a long time (lifetime?) local to the Minneapolis area. She knows WAY more about this than I do ;)

I don't live in Minnesota, but I manage a team in Plymouth (a suburb of Minneapolis) and have been there monthly for the last couple of years. Lindell's factory is in Shakopee, which is also in the Minneapolis metropolitan area.

Politically, Minneapolis is mixed. Some areas are quite liberal while some are very conservative. More importantly, the Minneapolis economy is quite large and very diverse, with a number of large multinational companies either making it their home base (3M, Target, Best Buy, US Bank, General Mills, Cargill) or having major facilities there (Honeywell, Siemens, Medtronic). MyPillow's contribution to the overall economy of Minneapolis is very, very small, and I doubt its absence will cause more than the tiniest economic ripple.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

somerset wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:36 pm MN-Skeptic is a long time (lifetime?) local to the Minneapolis area. She knows WAY more about this than I do ;)

I don't live in Minnesota, but I manage a team in Plymouth (a suburb of Minneapolis) and have been there monthly for the last couple of years. Lindell's factory is in Shakopee, which is also in the Minneapolis metropolitan area.

Politically, Minneapolis is mixed. Some areas are quite liberal while some are very conservative. More importantly, the Minneapolis economy is quite large and very diverse, with a number of large multinational companies either making it their home base (3M, Target, Best Buy, US Bank, General Mills, Cargill) or having major facilities there (Honeywell, Siemens, Medtronic). MyPillow's contribution to the overall economy of Minneapolis is very, very small, and I doubt its absence will cause more than the tiniest economic ripple.
Appreciate the info, so when the MyPillow staff are all laid off, they shouldn't have many problems finding alternative employment?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Grumpy Git wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:54 pm Appreciate the info, so when the MyPillow staff are all laid off, they shouldn't have many problems finding alternative employment?
As layoffs I the Twin Cities area goes, MyPillow is a tiny drop. I assume there were much greater ones when Northwest was swallowed by Delta and closed the NWA hq and lots of operations stuff. I assume the Ford Ranger factory had more them him when it was shuttered.

3M is laying off around 1,000 in the Twin Cities.

However, if I heard correctly, the area still has a good employment growth.

Wiki said Mike had 1,500 employees in 2017. I assume that number is down due to all the lost sales.
101010 :towel:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

northland10 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:12 pm
Wiki said Mike had 1,500 employees in 2017. I assume that number is down due to all the lost sales.
Over the last couple of months Lindell's been claiming that because of the 'success' of his My Pillow 2.0, launched in late spring, he's been taking on more staff to help cope with the demand, so could be back up to that kind of figure again?

:shrug:
somerset

Post by somerset »

Grumpy Git wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:22 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:12 pm
Over the last couple of months Lindell's been claiming that because of the 'success' of his My Pillow 2.0, launched in late spring, he's been taking on more staff to help cope with the demand, so could be back up to that kind of figure again?

:shrug:
Doubtful. He just auctioned off a whole bunch of sewing machines, pillow rollers, foam shredders and other manufacturing equipment, and vacated a building. One doesn't do that when one is needing manufacturing capacity ;)
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Mike said he vacated the space because that's where they made the retail boxes for the pillows ("the big boxes with my picture on them") and since retail stopped he didn't need it. :lol:

3:30pm EDT and they're at Kansas. They are saying how great they are doing changing election laws and having these citizens brigades annoying election workers and county clerks.

Not much press on it.

Mike Lindell Picked A Heck Of A Time To Host His ‘Election Summit’ Featuring The Newly Indicted Rudy Giuliani
https://uproxx.com/viral/mike-lindell-election-summit/

Another dropout (behind paywall)

redding.com •1 day ago
UPDATE: Shasta's Kevin Crye now says he won't attend Mike Lindell's 'divinely inspired' event
Rudy Giuliani, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn and ex-conservative TV talk show host Lou Dobbs are scheduled to appear at the virtual event.

They're saying around 7:30 EDT will be Lindell, Bannon, Michael Flynn and Lou Dobbs. Still nothing about Kari Lake (but didn't hear it all).
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Lindell's programming thought processes are often hilarious.

Today's Day One theme is all about hope, so what does he do, he invites Kandiss Taylor to talk about Georgia. :lol:

She's the Jesus + Guns nutjob who Lindell funded last year, but could only get 3.4% of her own party to vote for her in Georgia's GOP 2022 Governor Primary.

Mike can sure pick'em!
kandiss.jpg
kandiss.jpg (22.35 KiB) Viewed 1140 times

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

For those of you just arriving, Day One of the event still has a few hours to run, they finish around 9pm central.

If you're looking for a stream link, there's plenty of options here
viewtopic.php?t=488&start=3125#p210735
boogiebach

Post by boogiebach »

Grumpy Git wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:36 am
boogiebach wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:32 am Oh, also, I live in Minnesota, home of Mike Lindell (shudder).
Greetings from over the pond! :biggrin:

I'm curious what the local people in Minnesota people think of him. Crazy politics aside he must be reasonably liked enough for creating jobs through his pillow empire, no?

Or are they angry with him now for putting their futures in jeopardy?

There can't be many working in MyPillow who don't know about Lindell's legal/financial woes, and not thinking that they're all going to be out of a job in a year or two?
oh, I live in the SW corner of the state, about three hours from the metro area where Lindell's team works, so not sure about how his employees feel. I do know that his sales must be down as he recently had a huge auction of everything from foam shredding machines to industrial sewing machines and office furniture and such. While not technically "across the pond" from the "big city," it sure feels like it most days :shock:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Just dipped into the event stream again, there seems to be a lot of regional lawsuits going on between MAGA campaigners and local officials. Lindell says he's funding a lot of them, I wonder what percentage of the cases they're winning?

Lindell of course will only mention the successful ones. :roll:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

So now we have a panel, with Lindell, his lawyer Kurt Olsen, Bannon and Flynn.

Lots of bluster and bullshit.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Grumpy Git wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:48 pm So now we have a panel, with Lindell, his lawyer Kurt Olsen, Bannon and Flynn.

Lots of bluster and bullshit.
Bannon: "THEY CAN SUCK ON THIS! WE HAVE NOT BEGUN TO FIGHT!"

There, I got 15 seconds into it and had to cut if off there.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

So Lou Dobbs is a last-minute replacement for Kari Lake, curious.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Very curious. We should def start posting that Kari Lake has abandoned Lindell.

Lou Dobbs is his usual insane self. He thinks Congress should return for a special session just to impeach President Biden. Obama is responsible. All the "evildoers" who have chosen to punish and persecute T**** and his family, "it stops now". "Think about this -- 8 years and they have no proved any wrongdoing on the part of this man." "I think it is fair to say that President T*** was providentially dispatched to the US presidency." "One of the things that is happening, thanks to the great generosity and ingenuity of Mike Lindell is we're a symbol here today for the purpose of saving the nation." "Let's be strong, let's be committed to each other, let's be united in the belief, and in my case, the certain knowledge that T**** is the only man that we should support for that office." Yuge applause, standing O.

Forgot how nasty, stupid and hostile birther Sweet Lou is.

Mike just brought Lou back (8:45pm EDT). "This was his first appearance since Fox let him go on Feb 5 of 2021". Now Mike's going to "interview" him.

Lou: "The fact is that the Democratic Party has been taken over by Marxists, they have moved further left and created a 5th column that means to do us not just great harm but destroy the idea of a constitutional republic." Lou laughs he's only part of a $2.7 billion lawsuit.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

9:40pm EDT: Patrick Colbeck and former judge Michael Gableman, who was humiliated and shut down by Republicans.

My nemesis :lol: Patrick Colbeck is the coffee boy of this event. He looks exhausted with dark circles under his eyes. Apparently he's been the floor manager/agenda wrangler for this... Mike has driven him nuts changing things over and over again. Mike just laughs at him and says yeah I sent the final final agenda and changed it. Colbeck comes on stage to interview and make sh*t up. Wonder how much Lindell's been paying him. Looks like he's been on the Lindell dole for a while.

Colbeck finally blocked me on X... we had some fun sparring. Now that I'm blocked, can't see his replies but will post the links. I was pretty unhappy with Pat to be honest.

Colbeck.JPG
Colbeck.JPG (105.7 KiB) Viewed 955 times

Colbeck 2.JPG
Colbeck 2.JPG (100.5 KiB) Viewed 955 times

Colbeck 3.JPG
Colbeck 3.JPG (95.37 KiB) Viewed 955 times

Colbeck 4.JPG
Colbeck 4.JPG (81.86 KiB) Viewed 955 times

Colbeck 5.JPG
Colbeck 5.JPG (92.92 KiB) Viewed 955 times

Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Well I just read that Missouri has the second highest number of farms in the US, after Texas of course, no wonder Lindell had so much crap to spread around today!

Heading towards 3am here, I've had my fill of his manky manure for one day, so off to sleepland, back for day two later, with fresh stream links, as we eagerly await - THE PLAN! :roll: :biggrin:
Luke

Post by Luke »

You're awesome, Git, thanks for taking this for the team!

With The Plan, haven't seen this much pure excitement since the topic about The Fogbow's Favourite Show™, (the Titular) Mama June: From Not To Hot: Road To Redemption! It's been like Christmas Eve around The Fogbow tonight!!

Checked to make sure Foggy was washing his hair tonight so he can be front and center at his PC tomorrow at 1pm EDT for the huge reveal!

Mike says we won't have to wait -- on FRIDAY The Plan will be Operational and will solve all our election problems THAT DAY. It only won't work if EVERYBODY DOESN'T WATCH.

In thinking about it and watching Sweet Lou and some of the event, here's my guess: Tomorrow at 1pm, Mike will reveal that The Plan is for all Republicans to get their guns out and shoot to kill every Democrat and Independent, even if they're just suspected. By eliminating all opposition, the GOP will sweep the elections and win big.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:57 pm
Mike says we won't have to wait -- on FRIDAY The Plan will be Operational and will solve all our election problems THAT DAY. It only won't work if EVERYBODY DOESN'T WATCH.

In thinking about it and watching Sweet Lou and some of the event, here's my guess: Tomorrow at 1pm, Mike will reveal that The Plan is for all Republicans to get their guns out and shoot to kill every Democrat and Independent, even if they're just suspected. By eliminating all opposition, the GOP will sweep the elections and win big.
Ha! That sounds more plausible than any rumoured AI solution, which is far too complex for Dimwit Mike to organise.

Remember Lindell and technology are like matter and anti-matter, the two just don't go together!

Hell if you've seen his Lindell reports he's often fumbling around with his phone, trying to find a document or news story he's wanting to share, his tv channel is like basement 1990s public access tv, with constant production errors and problems, he's the last person on earth to come up with anything technologically brilliant.

So my hunch is still the same prediction, it's going to be an app, some kind of voter verification identification, it certainly won't require much brain power.

Whatever it turns out to be, I'm looking forward to the collective - Is That It? - that's going to sweep the social media grapevine from 1pm central, followed by much mocking and derision for days and weeks.

It's going to launch Mike Lindell The Clown into another stratospheric level of circus show stupidity, and I can't wait for the launch!

clown.jpg
clown.jpg (86.44 KiB) Viewed 875 times

:thumbsup:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

If you missed day one of Lindell's event yesterday and want to skim through a couple of the lowlights, here ya go.

A segment of Mike's opening speech

The evening panel with Mike Lindell, Steve Bannon, General Flynn, Kurt Olsen.

Warning: some moments may make you feel :sick: :lol:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I like the idea of the Election Crime Bureau. It's a neat way of describing Trump, Giuliani, Powell, etc. and their co-conspirators, indicted or no. Yup, they're the Election Criminals!

And Lindell wishes to be an Election Criminal too? He can dream!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Is Mike Lindell's thunder being stolen by Cleta Mitchell?

This sounds like a total mess. I guess there will be a Democratic response, but the false positives and flood of incompetent hobbyist challengers will be be a nightmare.

If this type of idea is what Mike is about to announce it will sure be funny, this has been worked on for months.

NBC News:
Inside the right’s effort to build a voter fraud hunting tool
Experts warn that EagleAI, a database that helps voters examine the voter rolls themselves, could drown election workers in unreliable reports of ineligible voters.
Aug. 17, 2023, 7:00 AM EDT By Jane C. Timm

After years of claiming that American elections are rife with fraud, conservative election activists are preparing a new tool to take matters into their own hands.

Activists are currently testing a computer program called EagleAI NETwork, a database loaded with voter rolls and other records that promises to quickly churn through the data and find registrations that may be suspect based on other sources. The activists then personally evaluate the flagged voter registrations one by one — looking up home addresses on Google Maps, searching for obituaries online — and prepare lists of questionable registrations to report to local officials.

It’s the latest in a growing trend of voter fraud vigilantism, as activists seek to insert themselves into routine election administration processes looking to uncover problems and find proof of voter fraud. And while a handful of individuals in Georgia and Texas have taken in recent years to filing mass voter challenges, EagleAI could turn that steady stream into a nationwide flood.

For several months, activists around the country, organized in part by influential Trump ally Cleta Mitchell and the Election Integrity Network she founded, have been learning to use the program in Zoom trainings and organizing into state-specific teams in preparation for its launch, according to recordings of software demonstrations and activist meetings seen by NBC News. Some Georgia users began testing the software this summer, the meetings reveal, while Florida, North Carolina, Nevada and Texas are slated to follow. Mitchell declined to speak with NBC News.

EagleAI, pronounced “eagle eye,” is being pitched as an alternative to the Electronic Registration Information Center (ERIC), a bipartisan, interstate partnership that helps states share data to keep their voter rolls up-to-date and was recently targeted by election conspiracy theories. And while EagleAI has been shopped around to at least a handful of county and state election officials, according to interviews and public records requests, it has so far found more fertile ground among activists.
Lots, lots more: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-e ... -rcna97327

Oh nooooooooooo! Was going to ask if this was The Plan and overnight this happened :(

Lindell Block.JPG
Lindell Block.JPG (58.01 KiB) Viewed 845 times

I'm going to miss out on so much bullshit, grifting and lying. I'm crushed. Chalk up another self sanction. 8-)
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Day Two now underway, stream links as they come in will be posted on this thread, so keep checking back.

RSBN on Rumble

RSBN on Twitter

NPC on Rumble
Luke

Post by Luke »

Morning, Git!

OMG. Day 2 has begun and it starts with Brannon, yes Brannon, singing the national anthem. His throat is super tight and his vowels are wrong, but he actually hit the notes. Surprising.

And now at 10:15am EDT Mike is on: THE DAY IS HERE! THE PLAN TO SECURE OUR ELECTIONS IMMEDIATELY IS HERE, TELL EVERYBODY TO WATCH!! :lol: He's losing his voice.

He keeps using some bogus stat that "70% of all Americans believe elections are rigged". Total fantasy. Haven't found that polling.

And he knew what you wanted, Git -- He's telling the Al Capone story! Everybody drink.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Good Morning orlylicious!

I see you finally got blocked by Mike, what took you so long? :lol: He booted me out months ago!

Regarding the AI rumours for his plan, I still can't get my head around that Mike would offer something like this, he's far too stupid. :rotflmao:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Rats. getting a lot of time out errors again. Found a fix for Typio Form Recovery... later will post in the problem topic. It's a lifesaver.

The media RAVES are rolling in!
Barely Anyone Shows Up for Mike Lindell's Election Summit. Lindell Previously Said "There are Millions of Us" Out There.
Lindell said his summit would go out to the world in 85 languages
J.D. Wolf 17 hours ago
A photo taken at Mike Lindell's Election Summit reveals many of the chairs are empty. Mike Lindell promised new information about "election crime" would be shared at his event.

Empty Chairs at Mike Lindell's Election Summit

Mike Lindell said his newest summit would be broadcast in 85 languages and that he not only expected the whole country to watch, but the entire world.

Mike Lindell promised an an all-star lineup of election deniers, yet this is all he could muster.
https://www.meidastouch.com/news/barely ... -out-there

This guy did some marvelous tweets about the FAIL of the Lindell Event, here's the unroll: Hello, please find the unroll here: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1691 ... 23270.html Have a good day. 🤖
Jim Stewartson, Anti-disinfo activist 🇺🇸🇺🇦💙 @jimstewartson

At “Election Summit 2023” Mike Lindell says the quiet part about his christofascist motivations.

Cheerleading the 2020 Big Lie that led to J6, Lindell says “there’s a bright side… hey if we’re wrong… it’s End Times and all of us believers go up to Heaven. It’s a win-win.”

This apocalyptic Christian myth, largely fueled by oil & gas money, has been motivating Americans to push us towards chaos for decades because they believe if things get bad it’s fine because Jesus is coming to save them.

The problem with this idea is that anyone who is not a “believer” is supposed to get “left behind” in a bloodbath. They consider this a good thing when it’s blatantly genocidal propaganda.

Lindell believes this which is exactly how Mike Flynn and his allies brainwashed him into spending all his money to destroy his own country.
#ArrestMikeFlynn

Proving Git's point about Mike and technology: :lol:
Mike Lindell's voter fraud 'summit' derailed when he accidentally played Kimmel clip
Matthew Chapman

MyPillow CEO and election conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell's latest voter fraud "summit" was plunged into chaos and embarrassment when he went to play a video on election rigging, and got a Jimmy Kimmel monologue instead, reported The Daily Beast on Wednesday.

"During a conversation with The Daily Beast last month in which he laid out his 'My Cousin Vinny' plan to defeat Dominion Voting System’s $1.3-billion defamation lawsuit against him, Lindell previewed this event," reported Justin Baragona, adding that Lindell promised it would "fix the elections." But "at the start of Wednesday’s confab, Lindell told the crowd that he wouldn’t show any new evidence of rampant voter fraud, adding that he’d already shown enough in the past. After taking the stage, a screen blared 'Election Crime Bureau' behind him."

He then told people watching to watch the video behind him "only to quickly grow flustered: It was the wrong video, showing Kimmel delivering a monologue," said the report. Lindell has previously been featured on Kimmel's show, where the comedian has roasted his conspiracy theories and repeated failures to prove the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

Lindell previously hosted a "cyber symposium" on election fraud in 2021, which similarly ended in humiliation; not only did Lindell and his presenters fail to put forward any credible evidence of fraud, a man took up his offer to pay $5 million for anyone who could disprove his claims that China corrupted the 2020 election; he is fighting an arbitrator's ruling that he must provide the money.

The pillow CEO has also put forward a "petition" demanding the Supreme Court overturn the election results, only to be enraged when legal professionals ignored it. Despite Lindell's long record of failed antics, said the report, a number of Trump allies, including some indicted alongside him in the Georgia election interference probe such as Rudy Giuliani, are set to participate in the event.
(Of course, Roodles didn't show.) https://www.rawstory.com/lindell-mishap-at-summit/

The Lindell Report on Frank Speech now has... 89 subscribers (and its free). Somebody got screenshots of other grim view counts. Joe Oltmann totally screwed up on the redesign letting view counts be shown. But good for us :lol:

And that's like it. We'll see what kind of press The Plan brings, but Mike and Brannon (who becomes more like Ed McMahon every day... Mike just insults and humiliates him regularly now. He even said yesterday that Brannon had been a conspiracy theorist for decades, and his kids must be embarrassed. For real) are being set up to take a huge fall.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”