INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

INDICATED #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Luke »

Sharon Rondeau brings comedy news:
Trump: “Irrefutable Report” on 2020 “Fraud” to be Released Monday
"There will be a complete EXONERATION!"
33 mins ago by Sharon Rondeau

(Aug. 15, 2023) — Shortly after 8:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday, 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump posted on his TruthSocial account that “conclusive” and “irrefutable” evidence will be released of “fraud” in the 2020 presidential election in which he continues to claim victory over Joe Biden.

“A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,” Trump wrote. “Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others – There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”

His reference to “charges” is to four sets of indictments emanating from as many jurisdictions: Manhattan, NY on an alleged “hush-money” payment to adult film actress Stormy Daniels; the U.S. Justice Department through Special Counsel Jack Smith on Trump’s alleged handling of classified documents after he left office and involvement in the January 6, 2021 incursion at the U.S. Capitol; and the latest in Fulton County, GA on alleged RICO violations along with 18 advocates, many of them attorneys seeking to make the case following the election that fraud determined its outcome. Bedminster, NJ is where Trump owns a golf club and resort where he generally spends the summer months.

On Monday the 2024 Trump campaign responded to the newest indictments, announced late that night in what appeared to some to be a rushed, ad hoc press conference from District Attorney Fani Willis and previous indictments with:

“Like Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg, Deranged Jack Smith, and New York AG Letitia James, Fulton County, GA’s radical Democrat District Attorney Fani Willis is a rabid partisan who is campaigning and fundraising on a platform of prosecuting President Trump through these bogus indictments…All of these corrupt Democrat attempts will fail.”

For her part, James prosecuted the Trump Organization, successfully obtaining a “guilty” verdict on a litany of alleged crimes in December. She also filed suit against Trump personally for “”persistent and repeated business fraud.” Several months later, Trump countersued.
It's going to be nothing, like we've seen before. If there's one thing we can count on, it's that T*** gets stuck on things. So we'll hear all the debunked lies all over again. They probably are just cutting and pasting from the failed lawsuit against Hillary Clinton et al. Maybe they'll add in stuff from that Time Magazine story about how Republicans and Democrats came together to protect the election (which proved to be the right thing to do). And they'll get the same result (a million dollar sanction) if they try it in court.

But anyway, none of this matters -- Mike Lindell says that when The Plan is revealed, the world will be forever changed. He's dismissed comments over the past few weeks, saying that August 17 will be a major day in US history. Why is T**** even bothering with a "report"? (Spoiler: GRIFT).
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Grumpy Git
Verified:

INDICATED #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Grumpy Git »

What a glorious newspaper front cover to wave in the faces of the MAGA loons. :lol:

georgia.jpg
georgia.jpg (129 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/donal ... -elections
The Department of Justice (DOJ) is actively investigating the jail where former President Donald Trump may be booked after his arrest in Fulton County.

DOJ opened an investigation into conditions inside the Fulton County Jail last month after an "extensive" review of publicly-available information. That review included a report about LaShawn Thompson, an inmate who died in September 2022 after he was allegedly eaten alive by bugs in his cell, FOX 5 Atlanta reported.

An autopsy said Thompson died of complications due to severe neglect and major contributing causes as untreated schizophrenia, dehydration, malnourishment and severe body insect infestation. His death was ruled a homicide.

"These autopsy findings confirm that Lashawn was killed by the extreme neglect of the Fulton County Jail and its staff," Ben Crump, a civil rights attorney representing Thompson's family in a lawsuit against the jail, said in a May 22 statement. "He was dehydrated, malnourished, and his body was infested inside and out with insects — it is truly one of the most horrific cases we have seen."
And...
Former President Trump's attorney Alina Habba said Tuesday that Trump will "obviously" surrender to authorities in Fulton County, Georgia, following his indictment for election meddling.

"He will surrender, obviously," Habba said on "Fox & Friends," acknowledging that Fulton County authorities want Trump to be fingerprinted and photographed when he is booked.

"You see that there's a bit of an ego trip happening in Georgia where they're saying that they're going to force him to have a mug shot. The purpose of a mug shot is when you don't recognize someone, you think there's a flight risk. This man is the most famous person in the world, the leading candidate right now," Habba said.

She ripped Fulton County officials for their handling of the indictment and its apparent leak on Monday, and suggested Trump's defense team will make motions to move the venue or force recusals.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

This man is the most famous person in the world
Doubt that’s true, but if so mainly for bankruptcies and corruption.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Anybody have thoughts about why Lindsey Graham doesn't appear here? Maybe too smart to do enough to build a case on? Maybe flipped? I'm curious about what anyone else thinks about Lindsey getting away seemingly free and clear.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

+1
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
bob

Post by bob »

IIRC, Graham called the SoSoGA.

My WAG is ... Graham was able to comport himself and not crime. During that call and all other times.

Graham was likely aware of others' desire to crime; and to that, he sang.
Image ImageImage
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
btw I know I have never put my actual b-day on the forum or my profile, but it is August 15th.

So when the notification of the GA indictments came down last night -- very nice early b-day present. :biggrin:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Unlike the (ab)human foghorn, Graham would have been very careful to only hint, intimate, suggest, ponder, JAQ and keep it open to interpretation in any communications.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Interesting point just made on CNN by former prosecutor Eli Honig - when this gets to trial and DA likely puts the two nice ladies who were slandered by Rudy G, tfg and others on the witness stand, just imagine what a jury will think of their testimony?

I didn't watch it, but saw a promo for today's episode of Fox and friends, they were gonna have a panel to discuss yesterday's events with Jonathan Turley, Gregg Jarrett (sp?) and lastly, the big dick toilet guy Matthew Whitaker. :blackeye:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:33 am
Kriselda Gray wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:36 am Are district attorneys constrained by the same "no prosecuting a sitting president" DOJ bullshit that federal prosecutors are, or can Fani start/keep her trial going if it's not done and he (gods forbid!!) wins again?
A state isn't bound by federal DOJ policy, but might be persuaded to voluntarily comply. And if not voluntarily comply, file a federal lawsuit to force compliance.
Of course the incoming Trump administration could file a lawsuit, but are there any legal grounds for such a suit? After all, the DOJ policy is just that; a policy. It is not law.

I understand that the rationale for that policy is rooted in Constitutional arguments about sovereign immunity and separation of powers, but that rationale has never been tested in any court.

The US Constitution contains the supremacy clause, saying that Federal law and the US Constitution trump (sorry) state law, but does a federal policy do so, as well?
Wendybird

Post by Wendybird »

Happy Quadfecta Indictment Day, fellow Fogbowers!
I am just piling on to share my schadenfreude. Grinning from ear to ear this morning.
I am particularly happy to see Rudy indicted (indicated I mean) as I am a former New Yorker. Also, too, I am especially pleased that Squidney and that smug little pseudo-christian Jenna Ellis were included.
All those insane things the three of them so confidently pronounced in that ridiculous press conference way back when were lies then and now they have been held to account.
Eager to see in the coming days what any reporters and/or online sleuths discover and reveal about all the (as of yet) un-indicted, un-named co-conspirators.
I have not yet had time to read the full indictment (as I have all the previous ones) but will do so first thing tomorrow. With a big bowl of popcorn.
Huzzah!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
Georgia governor rebukes Trump: "2020 election was not stolen"
From CNN's Kaitlan Collins

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp publicly rebuked former President Donald Trump after he teased a so-called "major news conference" that he claimed would finally support the voter fraud allegations he has made for years without any basis.

"The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen," Kemp said in a statement. "For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward — under oath — and prove anything in a court of law. Our elections in Georgia are secure, accessible, and fair and will continue to be as long as I am governor."
"The future of our country is at stake in 2024 and that must be our focus," Kemp added.

Asked for comment on the grand jury’s charges specifically, Kemp press secretary Garrison Douglas told CNN, “Given the governor was subpoenaed in this case in November of 2022, our office will not be commenting further.”
tek

Post by tek »

Trump_2024_farting words.jpg
Trump_2024_farting words.jpg (96.41 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Did Dennis Montgomery sell something to the indicated one?
bob

Post by bob »

noblepa wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:55 pm Of course the incoming Trump administration could file a lawsuit, but are there any legal grounds for such a suit? After all, the DOJ policy is just that; a policy. It is not law.

I understand that the rationale for that policy is rooted in Constitutional arguments about sovereign immunity and separation of powers, but that rationale has never been tested in any court.

The US Constitution contains the supremacy clause, saying that Federal law and the US Constitution trump (sorry) state law, but does a federal policy do so, as well?
My WAG is the quadfectee, if president, would direct the DOJ to seek a federal injunction to enjoin the state proceedings (including his release if he's incarcerated). Citing the Supremacy Clause, either a district court or the 11th (or both) would grant the injunction (for the pendency of his presidency), and SCOTUS wouldn't vacate.
Image ImageImage
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:35 pm Did Dennis Montgomery sell something to the indicated one?
:rimshot:
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

If the election fraud report has anything about voting machines and their makers, I wonder if certain major news networks refuse to air it.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, as much as this is Fogbow, and it would be irresponsible not to speculate ...

I get a shootin' pain in mah left fricasee bone whenever anyone speculates about what will happen if he wins re-election.

Why? Because I prefer to live in a world of sanity and honesty and reality. I prefer to live in a world where Donald J. ("Donnie Rico") Trump has far, far less than a zero percent chance of being elected president again. If that happens, I will seriously consider emigrating. Not kidding.

I understand that we're living through a really violent, volatile, one might even say a batshit insane period in our nation's history. On January 6th, I watched with my children and told them they were witnesses to history in the making. I've told them the same thing this week (college break). Fifty, seventy five, a hundred years from now, this is gonna be a lit topic in the US history books, if'n we manage to last that long.

The craziness of the Donald Trump, Clarence Thomas, MAGAt, Fox News, Kari Lake, Michele Bachmann lunatics, all the insane people who have brought us to where we are now, I do admit it's a really exciting time in history. But unfortunately, in a bad way.

A fearful nation shakes in fear from the wholesale and violent attacks on American democracy. Will the protofascists win? Will the quadfectee skate away untouched again, like it seems he always does? Is this the end of the American experiment? :think:

"The only thing new in the world is the history you don't know."
You are what you eat.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Foggy, in my youth when I started getting into US politics, I became fascinated learning about the Joe McCarthy 'reds under the bed' era, the crazy hearings in the 50s, and I wondered how a large proportion of Americans could believe and support such nonsense.

And yet here you/we are again. It's unfathomable.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm wondering if trump is getting his irrefutable report from Lindell.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:56 pm I'm wondering if trump is getting his irrefutable report from Lindell.
If he is, we'll know in under three hours, you can guarantee Mad Mike will be bragging about it on his show. going out at 6pm central.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Grumpy Git wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:45 pm ... yet here you/we are again. It's unfathomable.
I don't - okay, I try not to make excuses for the insanity of the US and the crazy people here. But there are bad national decisions in lots of places (cough, Brexit, cough). In fact, I never understood the reasons why the British sacked Churchill after WWII, when he's still so revered over here.

But yes, our democracy is feeling mighty fragile at the moment. We need to get serious about stopping the attempts to sabotage it. I won't live in a dictatorship.

All across this great land of ours, teachers are suddenly realizing that American values are dangerous for them. You can't tell children that everyone is treated equally under the law anymore. If you try that in high school, they'll laugh in your face. If you tell elementary school children, their parents will be outraged that you didn't tell them Donald Trump is above the law.

Our Pledge of Allegiance ends, "with liberty and justice for all." But if you are the former president, you don't want justice. You want to know how much it will cost to buy a little injustice. You're hoping the blatant fucking crooks you have on the Supreme Court will provide you with some lovely injustice.

OK, even cartoon roosters have hypertension. I'm on a break. :biggrin:
You are what you eat.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

On the bright side, he's now facing 91 felony charges in four different states.

I'm not even wanted in North Carolina.

:think:

Wait, that maybe came out wrong. You know what I mean.

This insane period of history is going completely and totally bonkers next year, when there is, apparently, going to be a yooge race! So very exciting and cool!

Which will come first, his first criminal conviction or his third nomination for President of the United States of America? Or is he is really lucky, they could both come on the same day! Woo hoo!

And Phoney Fani says she's gonna try all 19 of the racketeers at the same time in the same courtroom.

If you think you've seen all the crazy these people have, I got a feeling that you ain't seen nothin' yet.

'Course, maybe it's just me. :biggrin:
You are what you eat.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”