Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Grumpy Git »

Woke up to read a summary of the Georgia indictments, and I'm in full giggle mode here, and will be for the rest of the week! :biggrin:

Bear with me while I try and put all my racing thoughts into some sort of coherent structure, and highlight what this latest news means to Mike Lindell's world.

Sure, tons of more legal problems and misery poured on Trump and his co-conspirators is always great to see, but for me it's the timing of this announcement, it's absolutely, hilariously, bloody perfect!

While most of you will be aware that Day Two of Mike Lindell's event this week is the announcement of his "amazing plan to save the country", Day One, tomorrow, is scheduled as his "Day of Hope", with representatives from your fifty states each talking about their regional news for "fighting election fraud". In other words, MAGA plans to try and thwart local democracy.

Now, with this latest wave of indictments, all that hope has been utterly CRUSHED! Many of the minor speakers attending will be totally disheartened, and best of all, Lindell's dream of a large streaming audience has been completely blown out of the water!

All the right-wing bloggers, streamers, tv and radio channels, will want to use the news of these latest indictments to stir up their audience and maximise grifting opportunities to raise more funds, striking while the iron is hot.

They will want to rant and rave, boil their blood more than ever before, the last thing they will feel like doing is to tune into a bunch of happy clappers talking about hope! Especially when their divine leader is under attack again, they will certainly be in no mood to listen to a fringe event hosted by a pillow-selling dreamer spouting "Don't worry, this is all part of God's plan!" :lol:

This will turn out to be an utterly miserable event for Lindell, a publicity disaster, a financial disaster, I dare say some of his supporters may now permanently drift away from Lindell's tent, unable to correlate all his messages of hope with the reality of what their chosen news sources are now telling them.

How much more of Lindell acting like a crew member of the Titanic shouting "We're going to be fine, God is on our side!" are they willing to take?

While on a larger scale the more moderate factions of the GOP will be doing more soul-searching and wondering, do we really dump this poisonous prick Trump or remain going down with the sinking ship, there will also be lots of smaller scale internal fights going on within different factions of the MAGA world.

I will continue to be following the Lindell world of self-imploding developments with much relish, especially this week!

Oh Georgia, what have you done?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
tek

Post by tek »

I read that as "large steaming audience" :batting:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:48 pm
neonzx wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:56 pm Is it normal for self-professed Christians to display a death crucifixion cross over the top side of their Polo shirts?
The cross he's wearing looks to me to be essentially the same cross that millions of cross-wearing Christians wear. Is there something about it that's distinctive from a standard cross? The reference to a "death crucifixion cross" has me kind of confused. AFAIK, a "crucifixion" cross, or "crucifix", has a theoretical likeness of Christ's body hanging on the cross where a regular cross is just a basic cross, which can be highly decorated or just two pieces of something stuck together. I've never heard of a "death cross" or a "death crucifixion cross."
Correct. A crucifix is a cross with Jesus hanging on it during the crucifixtion. It is most commonly seen in Roman Catholic and some Anglican places.

What he is wearing, and is worn by many is a cross, not a crucifix. It is an empty cross, this a symbol of the resurrection not the crucifixion. Obviously, you cannot have one with out the other (resurrection cannot exist without death) but the idea is, Jesus is not longer there, he has defeated death

In some places, such as Episcopal church's, you may see Jesus on the cross but not in agony but standing erect. This was an early version of a crucifix and is referred to as a Christus Rex Cross or crucifix. "The image portrays several concepts at the same time: the historic event of the crucifixion, Christ as the King in his kingdom, and Christ as the victorious sacrifice in the eucharistic feast."
101010 :towel:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

tek wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:00 am I read that as "large steaming audience" :batting:
:lol:

Lindell will certainly be steaming today!

Can't wait to see his reaction to this news, the conspiracy fantasies he will use as excuses, also Leaky Rudy is a scheduled guest, will he drop out now? Mikey will be mightily peeved if he loses any of his top tier guests!

:biggrin:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Roodles is broke, I believe he's virtually flat broke, and Lindell has at least some money remaining. What does Roodles have to lose by showing up for the big event? Nothing, IMHO. But I won't bet on it myself. Yes, it's not in his best interest, but when's the last time Roodles did anything that really was in his best interest?

I hope he shows up, if only for the entertainment factor. Hell, the whole Republican Party is an entertainment factory right now, pushing out tons of product every dang day!
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

tek wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:00 am I read that as "large steaming audience" :batting:
change approved.png
change approved.png (39.68 KiB) Viewed 1113 times
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Although his event has now been seriously sidelined (see my rambling post end of previous page), here's what Mike had to say about his event plans last night.

You only have to watch the first 3 mins, the rest is pre-recorded promotional bullshit.

https://frankspeech.com/Video/mike-give ... -big-event

UPDATE
It's the direct link, no video embedding now they've rejigged the website, could be why they've not been turning up on Rumble recently either. Clowns!

Alas you'll need to register and give an e-mail address to view it. :doh:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

I would have to join to see it. Not exactly a paywall, but no access without an email address.

'Course, I own rhodagetsheroats@gmail.com. :think:

Well, where else would Rhoda get her oats?
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Foggy wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:14 am I would have to join to see it. Not exactly a paywall, but no access without an email address.
Oh I have a secondary email address set up for such occasions. :biggrin:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Mike Lindell's 85 interpreters for his event tomorrow. :lol:

truthhub.jpg
truthhub.jpg (20.44 KiB) Viewed 1009 times
Mad Mike Flynn with Lindell & Howse at his event location, now on air. :sick:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Interesting. Lindell said that Rudy Giuliani and Ken Paxton are no longer attending his event.

Rudy has 'other issues' he's dealing with - no shit Sherlock - and Paxton has been blocked from attending because of his legal problems in Texas.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

That is SO UNFAIR! We want Rudy! Don't be a chicken Rudy, go and talk more about election fraud! :blackeye:

Did he mention Kari Lake?

Git, thanks. Do you have a link to tonight's big show? I'd already used a throwaway email for FrankSpeech (and FrankSocial) but they're so desperate they ask for the email again (as you mentioned). But, there's no authentication, no email sent to verify, so it'll take anything (like Mike).

Do they still seem excited that EVERY AMERICAN will watch tomorrow, which is the only way The Plan will fail? It seems like America's attention might just be a little, tiny bit refocused away from Mike's event.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:25 pm That is SO UNFAIR! We want Rudy! Don't be a chicken Rudy, go and talk more about election fraud! :blackeye:

Did he mention Kari Lake?

Git, thanks. Do you have a link to tonight's big show? I'd already used a throwaway email for FrankSpeech (and FrankSocial) but they're so desperate they ask for the email again (as you mentioned). But, there's no authentication, no email sent to verify, so it'll take anything (like Mike).

Do they still seem excited that EVERY AMERICAN will watch tomorrow, which is the only way The Plan will fail? It seems like America's attention might just be a little, tiny bit refocused away from Mike's event.
There was no mention of Kari Lake, so I assume she's still attending.

As for an event stream, if you can't access the Frankspeech link, RSBN say they're covering it, so a few Rumble channels should be tapping into that, although maybe now they're all too busy ranting about the Georgia indictments, so we'll see.

The event kicks off today at 9am central, will post links as soon as I find them.

Although I'm interested in what some of these loons have to say, there's no way I'm wasting my time watching representatives from fifty states talking about their individual battles, and I'm certainly not listening to Lindell just recycle his life story - yet again - and waffle through his over-familiar stories and anecdotes from the past two years. How much of a masochist do you think I am? :lol:

On here I'll only be sharing content that I haven't heard before or reporting any mishaps or daft claims.

:thumbsup:
boogiebach

Post by boogiebach »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:25 pm

If not for Fogbow I wouldn't know this event is happening and I live deep in Trump country and at least a couple people in the nearest town have had FrankSpeech yard signs for quite a while. If I have heard nothing about this outside of Fogbow, there's no way (no s&*t Sherlock)) every American is going to watch. Even if the media wasn't focused on Trump's newest indictments. Oh, also, I live in Minnesota, home of Mike Lindell (shudder).
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

You can tell just how insignificant this is......nothing at all over at Free Republic, in fact nothing about Lindell for about 4 weeks....

Having said that, the ever running continual grift-a-thon of Ole Rim Job seems to be sputtering, what used to take 10-14 days to fill to target now is struggling (it seems) to be completed in 2 months.

In fact the total amount of engagement seems drasically down with threads such as the Georgia indictment barely scraping past 20 posts.

Back in the halcyon days of Obama and Birfoonism you would have threads with several hundred or more

Heck this one... Idiocy abounds Obama thread had over 9,600 replies........ :eek:

This one on the Q feckwitism Mah brain bone dun been melted in 2019 had over 1,700......

Now, tumble weeding
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

For those of you not wishing to register on Frankspeech (at frankspeech.com) to watch his clown show, which is now underway, here's a bunch of other options.

I'll be sticking all the links in this one thread, and deleting any that turn out to be dead ends, so keep checking back.

First up, there's RSBN
on Twitter
https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1BdGYyEwXmYGX
on Rumble

or via their website
https://www.rsbnetwork.com/video/live-m ... 8-16-2023/

+ this Rumble channel.

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

19 angry white people - the same number as the GA indications.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

So far all we now know is, all the losses, were Gods plan and so we should take comfort that God will make the boo boo better.......
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Thanks Git, Orly and everyone else. This makes my day so much easier.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

boogiebach wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:32 am Oh, also, I live in Minnesota, home of Mike Lindell (shudder).
Greetings from over the pond! :biggrin:

I'm curious what the local people in Minnesota people think of him. Crazy politics aside he must be reasonably liked enough for creating jobs through his pillow empire, no?

Or are they angry with him now for putting their futures in jeopardy?

There can't be many working in MyPillow who don't know about Lindell's legal/financial woes, and not thinking that they're all going to be out of a job in a year or two?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I watched about 20 minutes of the RSBN feed. Oh gawds, it's going to be two days of this? Yeah, no thanks.

And the grand PLAN won't be revealed until tomorrow! :mad:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

neonzx wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:21 am I watched about 20 minutes of the RSBN feed. Oh gawds, it's going to be two days of this? Yeah, no thanks.

And the grand PLAN won't be revealed until tomorrow! :mad:
Yeah the big plan will be revealed tomorrow around lunchtime, today is the "day of hope", are you sure you don't want to stick around to hear from 50 representatives from 50 states talk about their individual MAGA/RINO battles? :lol:

Oh and sorry for those watching the event feed, but we're not providing any pillows. My fault, should have asked Mikey for some free samples. :doh: :biggrin:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:35 am Thanks Git, Orly and everyone else. This makes my day so much easier.
You're very welcome! :biggrin:

I'm dipping in and out of the event, averaging about 90 continuous seconds so far, then I have to leave the stream before rigor mortis sets in. :lol:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Just turned it on and there was Patrick Colbeck and now at 12:42pm EDT... Laura Loomer! She's dumping on the Republican party lol. And being canceled by banks, muh free speech etc. Why haven't the Republicans filed lawsuits against the big tech social media companies? Was are Republicans in Washington doing? The answer is nothing. It's the uniparty!

They gave her a lousy timeslot, maybe she'll be on a again. Emerald Robinson is in bright Irish green and La Loomer is in a awful Orange and White kind of stripes that are sort of prison like. For such a young woman she doesn't seem like it.

One funny thing... On FrankSpeech, picking the multi language tool, I picked UK english. It's now putting a box with subtitles on the side which be downloaded as a PDF.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:48 pm One funny thing... On FrankSpeech, picking the multi language tool, I picked UK english. It's now putting a box with subtitles on the side which be downloaded as a PDF.
How dare Mike Lindell put British English down as a side order! What are we - French fries? :lol:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”