Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

INDICATED #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Luke »

Quadfectee is brilliant, Bob. :lol:

Sounds like Willis said arrest warrants have been issued for all charged, but they can surrender by Noon on Friday Aug 25. With the extra week, Roodles should still be able to attend the vitally important Lindell Event and all of America can watch The Plan on FrankSpeech Wednesday and Thursday. Whew.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Volkonski
Verified:

INDICATED #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Volkonski »

Steve Herman
@w7voa@journa.host
"Do I intend to try the 19 defendants in this indictment together? Yes," says Willis responding to reporters.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Steve Herman
@w7voa@journa.host
"We do want to move this case along" and desire a trial date in the next six months, says Willis.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Trevian C Kutti was the former publicist for Kanye who threatened Ruby Freeman.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

the guy with the greatest numbers - 2 times impeached - 4 times indicated ...
Donald Trump and allies indicted in Georgia over bid to reverse 2020 election loss
Ex-president is defendant in fourth criminal case as 41-count indictment accuses him of planning criminal enterprise

Hugo Lowell and Jewel Wicker in Atlanta, Georgia
Tue 15 Aug 2023 04.24 BST

Donald Trump and some of his closest confidantes have been indicted on state racketeering and conspiracy charges over efforts to reverse Trump’s defeat in the 2020 election in Georgia. This indictment makes the former US president a criminal defendant in a fourth case as he campaigns to recapture the presidency.

The sprawling 41-count indictment, handed down by a state grand jury in Atlanta late on Monday night, charges Trump himself with 13 counts and accuses him of orchestrating a criminal enterprise.

In addition to Trump, prosecutors in the office of the Fulton county district attorney Fani Willis charged 18 other defendants, including his former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows as well as his 2020 election lawyers Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis and Kenneth Chesebro.

The charges mark a moment of significant legal peril for Trump, since the charges come at the state level and he would not be able to undo any potential convictions through measures such as a self-pardon or appointing a sympathetic attorney general if he were re-elected president in 2024.

In recent months, the district attorney’s office identified multiple general and state election law violations by Trump and Republican operatives as they sought to subvert the 2020 election, from pressuring state officials to organizing fake slates of electors to breaching voting machines.

The prosecutors examined whether there was scope to construct racketeering charges from the outset, hiring experts on the Rico law (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) in Georgia, which is more expansive than its federal counterpart and requires only the showing of an “interrelated pattern of activity” of a criminal enterprise.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... 0-election

leading up to this was the live reporting at Georgia prosecutors charge Donald Trump and 18 others with election interference crimes – as it happened This blog is now closed.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I conclude: The Eagle Kraken has landed!
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

IMG_9537.jpeg
IMG_9537.jpeg (39.59 KiB) Viewed 1862 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

New Turtle wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:31 am Trevian C Kutti was the former publicist for Kanye who threatened Ruby Freeman.
This is unexpected but gratifying. :biggrin:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Dershowitz with his "look how contrarian I am and how I'm becoming beloved by MAGAts". Yes, this is pissing MAGAts off. But after four indicates, normal Republicans are becoming disgusted. Michael Luttig sounded off with Judy Woodruff:
Conservative retired judge says Trump ‘corroded and corrupted American democracy’
Aug 14, 2023 6:40 PM EDT By —Judy Woodruff

An influential group of Republican legal voices called for a Jan. 2024 trial date to be set for Donald Trump for his attempt to overturn the presidential election. The group included former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and Michael Luttig, a retired federal judge and one of the nation's leading conservative legal minds. Judy Woodruff spoke with Luttig for her series, America at a Crossroads.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/conse ... -democracy

Hey, but you do you, Alan.
I Meme Therefore I Am 🇺🇸 @ImMeme0
Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz on Trump’s Georgia indictments:

“First of all, nobody should take seriously that there was grand jury indictment. The fact that it was a grand jury indictment, it means nothing. It's the prosecutor who indicted. The best evidence of that is that it was on his website before the grand jury even voted. Now, the whole strategy of all these four cases is to get a conviction before the election, even if they're going to lose on appeal.

I used to teach my students, many of them future prosecutors, if you bring a Rico case, that increases your chances of winning a trial and losing on appeal. The same thing is true with conspiracy and other cases involving mental states. And so all four of these cases are designed to get quick convictions in jurisdictions that are heavily loaded against Donald Trump.

And these prosecutors don't care as much as prosecutors generally do about having the convictions reversed on appeal, because that will happen after the election, which only goes to prove what I've been arguing now for months. If you're going after the man who's running against your incumbent president, you had darn well better have the strongest case possible. And these are among the four, at least three of them, three weakest cases I’ve ever seen against any candidate. We don't know about the fourth, but it seems like it's very much like the DC case.

And if you're going after the man running for president against your person, you have to have the strongest case. Otherwise, it becomes a banana republic. Anybody can prosecute anybody. And we're opening the door to prosecution of Democrats by Republicans, Republicans by Democrats. It's what Alexander Hamilton wrote in The Federalist is the most dangerous threat to democracy, and we're seeing it unfold in front of our eyes. Very, very tragically.

I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Trump supporter, but I care deeply about the Constitution. I care deeply about preserving the rule of law. And we're seeing it being fritter away for partisan political purposes.”$

Video in tweet of this. Alan should talk with Michael Luttig.

MAGAts are pretty much off the wall, their circuits are fried. They're trying everything from "it doesn't matters, still voting for him" to "why hasn't Biden and HRC been charged" to "this is great for T****, I'll use his mugshot as my profile photo/tshirt" to Joel Pollak from Breitbart:
Joel Pollak @joelpollak 19m
This is the best day — night, rather — they’ll have. The fight back starts in a few hours, and they will retreat every damned day for the foreseeable future.

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 40s
Did you say this after indictments 1, 2 & 3 as well? Will the fight start after the 19 defendants surrender to Georgia authorities by August 24? No retreating is planned. If they impeach Biden, just like with Trump, his numbers will rise. Offense till 24.

Yeah tough guy, get back to us when all the defendants have surrendered.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

A quickie Q for lawyers: can one assume that most of the anonymous unindicted co-conspirators are only unindicted because they made deals and cooperated with with the prosecutor's? Or is it because they're unimportant distractions from the meat of the dear?
bob

Post by bob »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:27 amcan one assume that most of the anonymous unindicted co-conspirators are only unindicted because they made deals and cooperated with with the prosecutor's? Or is it because they're unimportant distractions from the meat of the dear?
Could be either. Could be an evidence issue.
Image ImageImage
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Are district attorneys constrained by the same "no prosecuting a sitting president" DOJ bullshit that federal prosecutors are, or can Fani start/keep her trial going if it's not done and he (gods forbid!!) wins again?
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

10 INDICATEDS! #4 - Quadfecta? Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump (et al?) - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Mr brolin »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:09 pm WE HAVE A RICO!!!!
The Great Sand Worm will be furious.....he is only joint number one in number of indictments....

He is not No 1
He has to share
He has to share with Guiliani

Those poor poor ketchup bottles.....
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I must say, they managed to turn last night into a media circus that eclipsed even the first federal indicated. Ol' Wifehorn kept interrupting my book to bring me updates, it was so exciting and fun. Trump must have been watching the Tee Vee and dying. :mrgreen:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Heinz 57 all ovah!!
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
tek

Post by tek »

Live from Atlanta!
TheINDICTEDapprentice.jpg
TheINDICTEDapprentice.jpg (68.13 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
bob

Post by bob »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:36 am Are district attorneys constrained by the same "no prosecuting a sitting president" DOJ bullshit that federal prosecutors are, or can Fani start/keep her trial going if it's not done and he (gods forbid!!) wins again?
A state isn't bound by federal DOJ policy, but might be persuaded to voluntarily comply. And if not voluntarily comply, file a federal lawsuit to force compliance.
Image ImageImage
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

As happy as I am that Trump has been indicted, I am over the moon to see Sydney Powell charged with racketeering, two counts of conspiracy to commit election fraud, conspiracy to commit computer theft, conspiracy to commit computer trespass, conspiracy to defraud the state and conspiracy to commit computer invasion of privacy.

She’s kind of been portrayed as a clown in the media, and she’s been slapped down by the courts for her frivolous filings. But she and people like her are dangerous as fuck and I’m glad to see that she’s not skating away from this.

I don’t know what her exposure is in terms of prison time, but I can’t imagine it’s insignificant.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Ol' Wifehorn, as y'all know, is one of those Lifetime channel Christmas movie addicts, and we just got through Christmas in July. If you haven't seen the Lifetime channel Christmas movies, they aren't Christmas movies at all, they are love stories in a Christmas setting.
Edit: 'Course, my favorite Christmas story is Washington crossing the Delaware, so strange.
But Christmas in July is over, baby, so she stayed up to watch all the proceedings last night.

And this morning she announced that today is like Christmas morning itself, she's so happy.

Phoney Fani to Deranged Jack: HOLD MAH BEER, PAL. :mrgreen:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Also, I wonder which unindicted co-conspirator number belongs to Julia Haller, the Virginia attorney who signed off on the kraken lawsuits.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Luke

Post by Luke »

Totally agree with you Maybenaut about Sidney Powell. She committed financial crimes too with her sketchy donations (she had people sending money before she even set up an entity). Hope she is held to account for that (I remember something about Florida pursuing it but haven't checked in a while).

I like seeing all the liars charged: Rudy, Jenna Ellis, all of them. And a special thanks for indicting the idiot former press secretary for Kanye West who showed up at Ruby Freeman's home at night and tried to harass her into "turning herself in" for something she didn't do. Creeps.

On the other hand, their God has 91 Indictments in four criminal cases and most of their idols have been indicted as well. They've lost three elections in a row (plus the Georgia Senate special elections, and of course all the abortion related elections). They're in an epic losing streak. But instead of listening to guys like Geoff Duncan who say "Take the medicine, admit the election wasn't rigged and move on", their egos won't let them do it. Even if it means losing 2024 as well.

Meanwhile, Democrats are at the beach and President Biden is heading to Lake Tahoe for a week. :P

It appear unindicted co-conspirator s Individual-1 is Tom Fitton.

These MAGAts are so uniformed and so deep in the cult that even Michael Luttig, an ultraconservative former judge who got Clarence Thomas through to SCOTUS, is now a "RINO". One person even said nobody ever heard of him. Another guy just said, "Allan would destroy that punk in a debate. Tds is real and this guy has it." And "So right. Nothing conservative about this man. His statement comes from PBS- state run media lol" (Luttig did a PBS interview with Judy Woodruff). Playing Whack A Mole with them, calmly and without rancor just posting facts. Many of them don't expect that, they want to fight, so when I don't, they move on.

Turns out Fani Willis is a RICO expert.
She is known for her aggressive use of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) in high-profile cases.1 In May 2022, Willis' office indicted Young Thug for 56 counts of gang-related crimes under Georgia's RICO statute and felony charges for possession of illicit firearms and drugs that were allegedly discovered after a search warrant was executed.
She also "successfully used racketeering charges, typically employed against organized crime, to convict Atlanta public school teachers for conspiring to alter student test scores": https://www.businessinsider.com/fani-wi ... ump-2022-8

The MAGAts were racially all over her last night, calling her "low IQ" and that she could only read at a child's level. Good, underestimate her. They won't be saying that next year.

Of course, Fani is no expert like Orly Taitz, but Fani only does RICO. Taitz does REEEKO.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I agree with your assessment of Squidney, maybenaut.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”