Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Mr brolin »

Being Lindell with a soupcon on Montgomery the seekrit plan will EITHER be something mindless blather about AI And Blockchain with oodles of techie argle battle OR all voters after you vote get a copy of their vote with a QR code printed on it.

Or some such verbal diarrhoea with extra idiocy sauce
Grumpy Git
Verified:

It's showtime!

Post by Grumpy Git »

So here we are, the week of Mike Lindell's announcement of his " amazing new plan". :roll:

However, those of us who have been following the antics of this utterly deluded looney tunes over the last couple of years know exactly what's coming.

Humiliation and excuses.

Even the totally useless RNC have distanced themselves from this event, Lindell has been pining for their endorsement for months now, for his farcical Election Crime Bureau, and they keep ignoring him.

With at least three defamation cases to come, plus various other legal woes, the end is in sight for the Mike Lindell era. Yes the American justice system seems to move very slowly at times, but all the dominoes are in place for Mike Lindell to seriously crash and burn over the next 18 months.

Stock up on your popcorn! :biggrin:

gremlins.jpg
gremlins.jpg (58.85 KiB) Viewed 678 times
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Aw, you guys come up with plausibly miketastic and lindellerific ideas: apps, blockchain, AI, etc. Great minds, eh?

With the "can work anywhere" vibe my unimaginative thoughts were more low tech. I wondered if MykePillow might propose that everbody gather together in town squares and votes could be by a show of hands, all photographed so the tallies could be checked afterwards.

But perhaps that idea clears the very high hurdle of "too stupid even for Lindell"?
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

If you're looking for low-tech ideas Sam, how about bingo tickets?

You get your ticket from Ye Olde Mike Lindell Emporium, then you go vote! :biggrin:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:58 pm Foggy's been really quiet. Maybe he's making his way to Springfield and will appear as a surprise guest at Lindell Event?
Let's just say I'm one of the 14 Earthlings who know what's coming, and I have been upgrading my "go" bag. Unfortunately, this time Mikey really does have the Plan, this is even better than melting voting machines into prison bars (I melted down a voting machine last week, whatta stink, and it didn't make even one prison bar, just a big mess, those plastic knobs and parts are like sticky goo, and the case was some kinda pot metal, godonlyknowswhat).

On the bright side, nobody listens to Mikey "the sky is falling" Lindell anymore. He passed his freshness expiration date quite a while ago.

Still, gotta be ready at all times to hit the road. I played a rôle in helping steal the 2020 election (I voted for Joe Biden) and they'll never take me alive, hahahahahaha!!

Maybe a little more covfefe ... :smoking:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Oh please please, let the Georgia Trump indictment happen on Wednesday or Thursday!!!

It will send Lindell into mega ranting conspiracy mode, and hugely decrease any publicity his event may get, especially from the many MAGA news channels and streamers, who will prefer to stir up their base for more funds and clicks, than listen to anything Mad Mike has to say.

:lol: :popcorn:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Will Lindell's name also show up or will he remain an unindicted coconspirator for finaning all those data breaches of voting machines?

imho a real possibility, they never gave him his phone back until now. Must hold a treasure trove of evidence.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Mike's Lindell Report coming up at 6pm central, midnight here, he's either going to be like an over-excited puppy or in a foul mood about Trump's woes in Georgia, which may just overshadow his clown show starting Wed.

I'll let you know if he shares anything new, but if he mentions yet again, 'common sense bucket' or Al Capone, I may :sick: :sick: - do a technicolour yawn!

FzU7QupXgAAD9t2.jpg
FzU7QupXgAAD9t2.jpg (60.16 KiB) Viewed 978 times
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Thanks!! I look forward to your colorful commentary all week.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gosh, sure hope Mike tells the Capone story every day this week since it's so interesting. :lol:

Mike's arrived!!
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski 39m
Mike Lindell has arrived in Missouri for his huge summit that will change the world. The summit begins Wednesday, and will be broadcast on Lindell TV in 85 languages. For real.
30 seconds of video, nothing new.

More on Lance, from Right Wing Watch... Lance does sort of reveal it, this video has the 17 counties and how AI can find the "fraud". Mike should be pretty mad about this.
Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch Aug 9
Christian nationalist Lance Wallnau claims the Democrats will target 17 specific counties to "steal" the 2024 election and so Mike Lindell will use AI technology to immediately expose "fraudulent votes" in those areas. Gee, what could possibly go wrong with this brilliant plan?
Video:

RSBN link for the event:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

No, this is gonna work!

Simple AF. You just get an AI, and you tell it, find the fraudulent votes, and POOF! LIKE MAGIC!

It's totally foolproof. :boxing:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I hope they use the same AI software that created that funky image of trump signing a surrender to a Red Coat with three legs.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Is it normal for self-professed Christians to display a death crucifixion cross over the top side of their Polo shirts?
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:13 pm Gosh, sure hope Mike tells the Capone story every day this week since it's so interesting. :lol:

Mike's arrived!!
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski 39m
Mike Lindell has arrived in Missouri for his huge summit that will change the world. The summit begins Wednesday, and will be broadcast on Lindell TV in 85 languages. For real.
30 seconds of video, nothing new.

More on Lance, from Right Wing Watch... Lance does sort of reveal it, this video has the 17 counties and how AI can find the "fraud". Mike should be pretty mad about this.
Right Wing Watch @RightWingWatch Aug 9
Christian nationalist Lance Wallnau claims the Democrats will target 17 specific counties to "steal" the 2024 election and so Mike Lindell will use AI technology to immediately expose "fraudulent votes" in those areas. Gee, what could possibly go wrong with this brilliant plan?
Video:

RSBN link for the event:

boy he's looking rough

and those man boobs......
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Even Mike is wearing Barbie pink :lol:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Mike just did a few minutes only, walking around his event venue, he said he's expecting around 1,000 guests in person. :roll:

Plus he was begging for money again, he still hasn't a clue about marketing, why confuse people with two different website addresses for donations?

That was it, now he's into some pre-recorded product promotion for the rest of the hour, I'm not watching that shyte! :lol:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

He does look rough, noticed that too also.

Foggy, good thing you mentioned it's FOOLproof... because, well, you know.

The most important thing in America: The Lindell Report is On The Air! Git must be furiously taking notes. Thank you, Git!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Foggy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:30 pm No, this is gonna work!

Simple AF. You just get an AI, and you tell it, find the fraudulent votes, and POOF! LIKE MAGIC!

It's totally foolproof. :boxing:
Will the former guy have learnt his lesson, skip a 5th indication :?: Rather than making perfect phone calls, just ask AI the perfect question where to find the missing 11K votes :biggrin:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Lindell will use his AI. Just shake it, turn it over, and read the response.

Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:15 pm The most important thing in America: The Lindell Report is On The Air! Git must be furiously taking notes. Thank you, Git!
Not so furious, Slim Pickens tonight, see above. I wonder how much of the event costs he's covering out of his own pocket, compared with guests contributions.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

neonzx wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:56 pm Is it normal for self-professed Christians to display a death crucifixion cross over the top side of their Polo shirts?
The cross he's wearing looks to me to be essentially the same cross that millions of cross-wearing Christians wear. Is there something about it that's distinctive from a standard cross? The reference to a "death crucifixion cross" has me kind of confused. AFAIK, a "crucifixion" cross, or "crucifix", has a theoretical likeness of Christ's body hanging on the cross where a regular cross is just a basic cross, which can be highly decorated or just two pieces of something stuck together. I've never heard of a "death cross" or a "death crucifixion cross."
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

NISUS WETTUS: Next. Crucifixion?

PRISONER #1: Yes.

NISUS: Good. Out of the door. Line on the left. One cross each. Next. Crucifixion?
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Watching the Georgia developments, this is going to dominate media attention for the rest of the week. This is going to annoy Lindell so much - love it!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Yup, Git. 19 criminally charged, 41 counts, 161 RICO acts, 30 unindicted co-conspirators (Mike may be one). The Indictment is 98 pages. This might be just a bit of a distraction. :lol:

I can see Mike running around yelling, "Stop it everybody! Don't look at that Indictment until after The Plan is revealed at Lindell Event!! Brannon, take those documents away from them! No Indictment coverage on FrankSpeech, FrankSocial or Lindell TV until August 18th! Please -- I spent so much money and now I'm broke!"

Rudy has been indicted. Will he still be at the event? Fani Willis said arrest warrants have been issued for all charged, but they can surrender by Noon on Friday Aug 25 (I think she said 25).
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:31 pm Fani Willis said arrest warrants have been issued for all charged, but they can surrender by Noon on Friday Aug 25 (I think she said 25).
NFTs of the scanned paper arrest warrants could potentially generate money to pay back the State of Georgia for the cost of two grand juries and a trial. I'm just sayin'.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”