Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

tek

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by tek »

Lemme guess: Dennis Montgomery has come up with a new voting app which will save the country.

:batting:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Git, cool about the download, still don't know how you find them. What do you search for? How were the 85 languages?

And of course Indicated #4 will happen right before the Lindell Event. The Deep State has been planning this for months. Mike was complaining the other night that he still hasn't gotten his phone back from the Feds. Remember how he was going to SUE and get it back along with an apology immediately?

Kari Lake has to be there, Mike Lindell has been paying her/legal bills for months. Although it would be terrific if she blew him off.

Gregg -- Is that deadly looking new equipment related to Doug Frank probably being there? Two weeks ago there was a LA Times story about Doug in California that shows he deserves whatever the 699th unleashes on him. We'll even provide the Pup-Peroni.
The ‘Johnny Appleseed of election fraud’ wants to upend voting in America. Why he’s focused on California
Life on the road gave rise to a new nickname, Frank said: the “Johnny Appleseed of election fraud.” “Instead of planting apple seeds, I think I’m going around starting little fires everywhere,” Frank said. “And then I come back and I throw gasoline on those fires.”
https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/ ... ial-voting
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Hat tip to Sam for “smidgeonette” and “Idummanati”!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:19 am Git, cool about the download, still don't know how you find them. What do you search for? How were the 85 languages?
They've basically set up different pages/sections as 'channels', which you can then add to 'My Subscriptions' in your profile info. Then you get a shortcut URL stored in your folder.

https://frankspeech.com/channel/lindell-report

As for the multi-languages feature, it's basically an audio version of Google translate, he did give a demo during the latest show, but I skimmed through it. Now that I can download the video, unless he has something new to rant about, I can get through a one hour show in under 10 minutes. Heaven! :lol:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:22 am Hat tip to Sam for “smidgeonette” and “Idummanati”!
New entries for the Fogbow Snarkasaurus!

:notworthy: :notworthy:
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:44 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:22 am Hat tip to Sam for “smidgeonette” and “Idummanati”!
New entries for the Fogbow Snarkasaurus!

:notworthy: :notworthy:
If there are things y'all want to see added to the Lexicon, please just add a post to the thread and I'll get it added. Some day, Foggy will have the time to set up the page for it. :) Until then, I'll just edit the top post to add submissions as they are approved by the boggle.
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Thanks Jez! We appreciate you.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

Off Topic
Forgot to add: Please include a definition. I can usually figure something out due to context, but it would make my life easier. :D :bighug:
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:54 am Refusal to vote unless Trump is made President For Life? :confuzzled:
Self-disenfranchisement. I could support this for them, as long as I don't have to say it three times fast, or one time fast..

...or one-time medium speed.

Live for the langsam, or largo depending you linguistic leanings.
101010 :towel:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

I got blocked by Kari Lake and Mike Lindell on Twitter ages ago, so can't check if she's still going to the event.

Her website events page has it listed,
https://karilake.com/events

I just need more confirmation before I go into full piss-taking mode about her not being mentioned on Mike's poster. :lol:
poster ml.jpg
poster ml.jpg (161.02 KiB) Viewed 1196 times
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Grumpy Git wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:07 pm I got blocked by Kari Lake and Mike Lindell on Twitter ages ago, so can't check if she's still going to the event.

Her website events page has it listed,
https://karilake.com/events

I just need more confirmation before I go into full piss-taking mode about her not being mentioned on Mike's poster. :lol:

poster ml.jpg
Oh, I think she will show -- just as most of those featured guests -- remotely on zoom or whatever. Kari can't be seen in public without her (heard it called) "Vaseline face" video filter. No, she won't be there in person. The whole thing is a complete farce.
:popcorn:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

I think most of the guests will be there in person, Lindell has mentioned a few times already how expensive it is to put this event on, and the circus shows in Aug 2021 and 2022 had very few zoom moments. Have you seen Lindell trying to operate any tv/computer-related technology? :lol:

If Mike's footing the travel and hotel expenses, a lot of his 'friends' will be along in person for the free schmoozing. :roll:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:25 pm Thanks Jez! We appreciate you.
:yeahthat: :yeahthat:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

northland10 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:48 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:54 am Refusal to vote unless Trump is made President For Life? :confuzzled:
Self-disenfranchisement. I could support this for them, as long as I don't have to say it three times fast, or one time fast..

...or one-time medium speed.

Live for the langsam, or largo depending you linguistic leanings.
Godt sagt!

Not voting is effectively half a vote for the other guy, so good nuff, I guess.

It's a shame that their Lindelloid lack of faith in elections doesn't automatically translate into a refusal to vote!

;) But NL10, you disappoint me. :fingerwag: Why has MykePillow received details of the New Infallible Plan but your deity chose not to also pass the details to you? Have you not been thrashing your organ loudly? Or have you just kept the message to yourself?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:47 pm Have you not been thrashing your organ loudly?
Um, I gonna pass on answering that.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gosh, it's almost like Christmas!

I'm curious what this Plan is too also. He's danced around it and hyped it up so hard, if this isn't Universe Shattering this may be it for the Mikester. I remember Kurt Olsen saying when they were both at Bedminster he'd never heard this Plan before. But Mike pays Kurt and Kurt lies a lot. Mike insists it's nothing he's presented before -- if true, that leaves out paper ballots and melting machines down into prison bars. I've watched a fair amount of Mike and haven't come up with it. He says it can be used in any country, including China. :?: Maybe if Foggy will agree, we can have a contest and whoever guesses it gets a badge for their profile with an icon of a pillow or Mike. :lol:

One big mistake they're making -- they have view and subscriber counts visible. For all his bloviating, Mike has... 76 Subscribers. :shock:

The Lindell Report
76 Subscribers
Almost Time For The Lindell Election Summit!
Spam FrankSpeech <no-reply@frankspeech.com> 12:17 PM (27 minutes ago) to me

Lindell Legal Offense Fund
Lindell Election Summit

Hello from Mike Lindell,

As the Springfield News-Leader reported, it's almost time for the Lindell Election Summit.

Together, we have been steadfast in our commitment to defend our constitutional rights and stopping election crimes.

I am delighted to announce a momentous event that will mark the turning point in our fight for liberty and fair elections. On August 16th and 17th, we are hosting an historical Election Summit, and you must watch with us!

The Lindell Legal Offense Fund Election Summit will bring together like-minded patriots, legal experts, and influential figures who share a common goal - to ensure the integrity of our electoral system and protect our Constitutional republic from the Deep State. We will unveil the plan that will change everything - and is sure to be something Republicans, Democrats, liberals, and conservatives can support!

We will come together to discuss vital issues, unveil groundbreaking evidence, and outline the path ahead to restore trust in our electoral process.

Event Highlights:

DAY1;

Influencers: Esteemed speakers from the legal, political, and media spheres will deliver powerful addresses to educate us about ballot integrity issues.

Expert Panels: Leading legal minds and experts will participate in panel discussions, sharing their insights and knowledge about our challenges in expanding paper-ballot, same-day elections.

Unveiling Critical Evidence: We will reveal exclusive evidence that underscores the urgency of our mission and the need for immediate action before the 2024 Presidential elections.

DAY 2:

Roadmap to the Future: Together, we will outline a clear roadmap for the battle ahead, empowering all participants to contribute effectively to our shared mission to protect the Constitution. The PLAN WILL BE UNVEILED!

Your participation in this event is crucial as we stand on the precipice of a momentous change in our nation's history. This historic event is a chance to be part of the solution and to shape the future we envision for America.

We are demanding honest elections, and we will continue to appeal! Additional organizing this historic event is happening at great personal expense, which is why I need to hear from you!

I'm donating $25/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund
I'm donating $50/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund
I'm donating $150/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund
I'm donating $250/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund
I'm donating $500/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund

Let us stand together, united in our determination to protect the sanctity of our electoral process and secure the blessings of liberty for generations to come!

Thank you for your unwavering support, and I look forward to welcoming you to the Election Summit. Together, we will make history!

God Bless,
Mike Lindell
The Lindell Legal Offense Fund
Not much in the newspaper story, and NAWT TROO about 48 hours straight -- it's 9am-9pm each day. Mike said that if you can only watch one thing, tune in at 1pm Eastern on the 17th because that's when THE PLAN will be revealed,

Mike Lindell of MyPillow plans return to Springfield for "Election Crime Bureau Summit"
Susan Szuch Springfield News-Leader

Mike Lindell, MyPillow CEO and prominent election fraud theorist, plans to return to Springfield in August to host an "Election Crime Bureau Summit." The event will be Aug. 15 and 16 at University Plaza, 333 S. John Q. Hammons Parkway.

Like last year's "Moment of Truth Summit," the event will last for "48 hours straight," according to Lindell. He made the announcement on "The War Room," a talk show hosted by Steve Bannon on the right-wing network Real America's Voice.

The 2022 weekend lineup included Lindell, a group of his associates, local activists from across the country, state lawmakers and U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, who all took the stage to urge attendees to continue applying pressure to election officials and to "keep fighting." Speakers' methods and rhetoric varied, but the message remained the same — despite all available evidence to the contrary, the 2020 election was stolen, they said, and former President Donald Trump had been robbed of victory.

Lindell said the 2023 event will be a bit different, and will outline county-by-county what people can do "to get that election platform fixed."

Steve Bannon said he will again be present and host "The War Room" from the conference.

Lindell says this year's conference will be "the biggest summit we've ever had."
https://www.news-leader.com/story/news/ ... d-security

:P

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Oh no, a self-described "Christian Nationalist Prophet" says he's revealed THE PLAN!

According to Lance Wallnau, Mike's big plan is to "use AI to expose fraud in 17 counties in America for the 2024 election". It's plausible -- Mike is technically illiterate so perhaps another Dennis Montgomery type fleeced him with grandiose plans about AI.
It appears that Mike Lindell's plan for the Election Crime Bureau Summit has been leaked by Lance Wallnau. If he is right the plan is to use AI to look at data in 17 counties and them make claims from that. Lance Wallnau has talked about AI before so I wonder if he was the actual spark for this plan or just supported it after the fact. We do know he is on board and bragging about it already. Complete nonsense and with the inclusion of AI the two day event should be extra hilarious.

Asked the uploader for a source video, Lance has been banned on YouTube and his Rumble channel didn't show anything that jumped out (Allen West and perpetual grifting preacher Artur Pawlowski are his level).

We might have to get JustALazyGamer @JustALazyGamerVideos to join The Fogbow for his badge!
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:01 pm Gosh, it's almost like Christmas!

I'm curious what this Plan is too also. He's danced around it and hyped it up so hard, if this isn't Universe Shattering this may be it for the Mikester. I remember Kurt Olsen saying when they were both at Bedminster he'd never heard this Plan before. But Mike pays Kurt and Kurt lies a lot. Mike insists it's nothing he's presented before -- if true, that leaves out paper ballots and melting machines down into prison bars. I've watched a fair amount of Mike and haven't come up with it. He says it can be used in any country, including China. :?: Maybe if Foggy will agree, we can have a contest and whoever guesses it gets a badge for their profile with an icon of a pillow or Mike. :lol:
My money's on it being some kind of identification app, a year ago he was raving about some ticketless software akin to concert tickets on devices. :roll:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

plan is to use AI to look at data in 17 counties and them make claims from that.
Will AI finally reveal what seriouse election crimes are hidden among the PCAP in clear sight :?: :lol:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

MyPillow fight! Chasing defamation defense, Lindell again knocked down by Nevada court

Recent legal defeat in Nevada sends a clear message that it’s getting easier by the day to prove Mike wrong

https://thenevadaindependent.com/articl ... vada-court
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Grumpy Git wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:54 pm My money's on it being some kind of identification app, a year ago he was raving about some ticketless software akin to concert tickets on devices. :roll:
One of the reasons people tend to find these kinds of systems so magical is they tend to give you the answer you want, and people love that.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

The “plan” buy 4 pillows and Mike will cast your vote for you!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

poplove wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:25 pm MyPillow fight! Chasing defamation defense, Lindell again knocked down by Nevada court

Recent legal defeat in Nevada sends a clear message that it’s getting easier by the day to prove Mike wrong

https://thenevadaindependent.com/articl ... vada-court
the essence of this enjoyable recommended read
Which brings us back to Nevada.

Lindell’s continued search for a legal lifeline in the Dominion defamation case led him to seek access to information he believes is sealed under a protective order in a long-settled lawsuit involving his pal, debunked spyware guru Dennis Montgomery. It turns out Lindell relied on Montgomery’s, ahem, expertise in crafting some of his election fraud claims. He swears he needs whatever secret sauce is hidden inside the protective order to save himself from Dominion’s evildoers. The two have since been linked by reports that Lindell might have bought Montgomery a home worth $1.5 million.

Earlier this month Chief U.S. District Judge Miranda Du of Nevada upheld a previous judge’s determination that Lindell lacked standing in the case that pitted Montgomery against Reno-based eTreppid Technologies co-owner Warren Trepp.
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Gateway House of Boys is AMPED for LindellEvent! Of course, the fact that Jim and Joe Hoft are regular guests on Lindell Report has nothing to do with it. Even pull quotes, this is a big time project! Mike said last week he's spent $3M on this including advertising. Bold enlarged font in the original.
The Suspense Builds – What Is the Solution to Save US Elections? Mike Lindell to Reveal His Plan on Thursday
By Jim Hoft Aug. 13, 2023 8:00 pm

America is eagerly waiting to see what Mike Lindell will unveil this Thursday to save America’s elections.

This week in Springfield, Missouri, entrepreneur and American icon Mike Lindell, known to many as the “My Pillow Guy”, will unveil the solution to save America. Lindell has worked tirelessly for many months since the 2020 Election with many concerned citizens across the country to ensure that US elections going forward are free and fair.

Lindell’s “Election Summit” will take place on Wednesday and Thursday in Springfield, the site of last year’s event. Many Americans from across the country will be there to participate and to take in the information shared.

The list of presenters at this year’s event include Lindell, “America’s Mayor” Rudi Giuliani, Texas AG Ken Paxton, Justice Mike Gabelman from Wisconsin, Steve Bannon, General Mike Flynn, Lou Dobbs, and many more. The event will also include a number of election experts and local patriots who have worked tirelessly across the country to ensure the next election is not stolen like in 2020.

Lindell shares that only 14 people know the solution he will propose. Those involved have kept this secret for some time. Lindell says that tens of thousands of Americans on the ground across this great nation have been working to address the numerous issues with the 2020 and 2022 elections. These individuals have canvassed and attended numerous local, county and state meetings encouraging those in charge to take seriously these elections that impact the entire world.

“Nothing like this has ever been done before in history”, Lindell shares. His solution doesn’t depend on legislators or judges to implement. But most importantly, this week will provide hope to the many Americans who have suffered under the Biden regime.

General Mike Flynn gives credit to Lindell for putting this event together. He is one of the 14 who have seen Lindell’s plan.
No one in America has worked harder to improve the election integrity of U.S. election systems and processes than Mike Lindell. In his pursuit of ensuring the integrity of our elections, Mike has developed a plan that offers our nation an opportunity to protect and defend our elections from electronic interference. During this upcoming summit, that plan will be revealed, and its successful execution will require every American to join together at the precinct level on up to work together to overcome the many threats we have to the sacrosanct privilege of our vote.
Patrick Colbeck, engineer, author and former Michigan State Senator, has also seen Lindell’s plan. He says:
Here is the key thing from my perspective. Everybody’s looking for a plan and what Mike and his team have put together doesn’t depend on the courts, the FBI, or the unfriendly media. The only thing it depends upon is as many people as possible knowing about this solution. Mike and the rest of his team are going to deliver. I think it’s a game changer.
Attorney Kurt Olsen, who has been in the fight for free and fair elections since 2020 representing Arizona Gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake in the process, is also one of the few to have seen Lindell’s plan. He shared:
Everyone has heard of the parable “give a man a fish, feed him for day, but teach him to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” In the past, we just cast our vote and accepted the outcome — the equivalent of feeding ourselves for the day.

We can no longer cast our vote and walk away. Elections are being rigged in a systemic manner. You are going to learn how to become the watchman for elections — not to just cast a ballot — and you will be equipped for that task in ways never done before. The systematic rigging of elections is going to end. We The People will secure our sacred vote and take back our Country.
What Lindell plans to deliver is hope. So many Americans have lost hope in the American dream since the 2020 election. Mike says Lou Dobbs said, if this saves the country, I’ll be there.

On the first day of the summit, presenters from all 50 states will lay out the enormous issues they encountered after the 2020 Election and then they will provide a list of the many steps they took to fix elections in their states since November 3, 2020. Those there and watching the live stream will see the progress that has been made since late 2020.

On Thursday, the second day of the summit, there will be a discussion defining problem with our election platforms in the morning and then after a countdown to the plan, it will be revealed at 1pm central time. The day will end with a discussion on how to convert the plan into action.

The suspense builds. America will be watching.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... elections/

It's suspicious that Kari Lake is still not mentioned. Tweeted in a reply to Kari Lake War Room -- crickets. Mike absolutely said she'd be there.

Foggy's been really quiet. Maybe he's making his way to Springfield and will appear as a surprise guest at Lindell Event?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Sharon Rondeau posted another super long story about Montgomery and Lindell: https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/08/13 ... ry-leaked/ One of the subheadlines is "Was Lindell Duped?" :lol:

And this wonderful nugget:
More than a year ago,Zullo disclosed to The Post & Email that he attempted to warn Lindell of Montgomery’s history of failing to deliver on his promises, but Lindell hung up on him.

As he did with Zullo years ago regarding the government’s alleged illegal surveillance, Montgomery claimed to Lindell that the evidence he has on the 2020 election cannot be released publicly due to a government-invoked protective order granted by a federal judge in August 2007.
****DRAMATIC REENACTMENT****

Lindell (answering phone): Hello?
Zullo: Mr. Lindell, this is Mike Zullo and
Lindell (ending the call): Click.

****END OF DRAMATIC REENACTMENT****

No respect. Zullo is the Rodney Dangerfield of Mall Cops.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”