Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Chilidog

Zeidman v. Lindell Management, LLC

Post by Chilidog »

DISPOSITIVE MOTIONS

All dispositive motions and supporting documentation (notice of motion, motion,

exhibits, affidavits, memorandum of law, and proposed order) shall be served and filed by the

moving party on or before October 25, 2023. All dispositive motions must comply with Local

Rule 7.1. Responses to dispositive motions shall be filed with the Court and served on or before

21 days after service of the supporting memorandum to the original motion. Replies to

responsive briefs shall be served and filed 14 days after service of the response to the dispositive

motion. Upon the motion being fully briefed and filed, counsel for the moving party shall email

Judge John R. Tunheim’s chambers at tunheim_chambers@mnd.uscourts.gov to request a

hearing date. Upon receiving a hearing date, time and location from Judge Tunheim’s Courtroom

Deputy, the moving party shall file an amended notice of hearing at that time.

TRIAL

The parties do not presently anticipate the need for a trial in this case. If a trial becomes

necessary this case will be ready for a bench trial on or about January 25, 2024.

Date: July 25, 2023
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Gregg wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:18 am Isn't it amazing how they never figure out that it was God's plan that Biden be President? Or that if Biden is only President because he stole it, then God let him? One way or another, if if God id driving the boat, then Biden being where he is is all part of God's will.
We've all observed that, in the process of demonizing the enemy, the drooling right believe that Biden is both senile and at the same time, is the most fiendishly clever and energetic schemer in history. We're used to that with opponents.

But the same thing happens with God. They believe in their god because it created the entire known universe in just six days, uncounted trillions of galaxies each with hundreds of millions of stars. But at the same time, that god is unable to ensure that a Republican wins every election in the US, just one country on a tiny speck circling one of the millions of unremarkable stars in an arm of just one of the trillions of galaxies that god created so effortlessly. And their god needs constant adulation (just like the orange buffoon) despite his awesome power.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Their plan is gonna be something stupid like take a picture of your ballot and post it online or email it to Mike Pillow, which could possibly get people busted for election tampering in some states.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:49 am Oh no Gregg, you haven't understood the mystery of Evangelical God's messages and actions! Evangelical God (EG) often demonstrates what he wants by making the opposite happen to test the faithful's devotion as they strive to undo what EG has done that he does not will. Or to punish everybody, it varies. So in 2030 EG made Biden president to demonstrate that EG wishes Trump to be President For Life, encouraging the faithful to work for that through lying, rioting and insurrection.

Prior to that in 2016 EG made Clinton Trump president to demonstrate that he wishes Trump to be President For Life.

That's why it's important to pray as fervently as Mike Pillow. Only through prayer can a devout prrson determine that EG desires exactly the same as the devout person, to be achieved by any means.

Other gods are available.
I see what you did there, you pinched the keys to the TARDIS and drove it all way in reverse. :biggrin:

Now go and tell the trumpists how we know that Biden will be on his 5th term then :lol:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:18 am We've all observed that, in the process of demonizing the enemy, the drooling right believe that Biden is both senile and at the same time, is the most fiendishly clever and energetic schemer in history. We're used to that with opponents.
There's an analogous situation with anti-immigrant racists in Europe: immigrants (implicitly non-white) are simultaneously scroungers exploiting social welfare payments to laze around doing nothing while also stealing jobs from natives.

Consistency is definitely not a prerequisite of bigotry.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Mike Lindell still talking up his 'amazing plan' to Steve Bannon, but also still mentioning his standby excuse "it will only fail if..."

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

IDK WTF they are doing. The frankspeech site is totally broken, lots of clips have a statement they can't be played due to tech error, and even typing Lindell Report in the top search box shows out of date results, a terrible error that shows their pathetic (many Taitz Report level) view counts and that the Lindell Report show has 57 subscribers (!) They also don't seem to be posting full shows, now they are just segment clips.

LR views.JPG
LR views.JPG (154.68 KiB) Viewed 1028 times

Can't find any of the other shows like Silk, the left nav tabs are useless and the keywords on top bring up totally unorganized results.

From the Recent Videos tab, the 2nd listing is for a Mike Lindell sit-down with Silk -- and Diamond. But even that -- when you click for the video, the new page has the title but NO VIDEO.

Diamond.JPG
Diamond.JPG (85.5 KiB) Viewed 1028 times

Recent Vids 2.JPG
Recent Vids 2.JPG (66.18 KiB) Viewed 1028 times

Meanwhile, on Rumble, a full episode hasn't been posted since Aug 2 -- there's a placeholder for 8-7 but it's an empty box, 0:00 minutes.

Lindell Report Rumble.JPG
Lindell Report Rumble.JPG (68.72 KiB) Viewed 1028 times

On Podcast Addict, Lindell Report is also woefully behind. Last broadcast posted was July 31.

Has anybody found another place to see the show? I've tried on laptop and tablet and same results.

If he's trying to self-censor with a week to go before The Most Important Plan In The Universe, he's doing great. If he's trying to market and promote, it's a generous F.

We should really consider a Fogbow Award to give to Mike Lindell for Most Gullible Mark.

And um, where's the stock buy-in that was just 2 weeks away? Fail after fail after fail...

ETA: Should have known! The POS is by POS Joe Oltmann. Wonder how much this grifter got out of Mike to totally screw up the site. Just checked Lindell's Facebook, no current Lindell Reports there either.
Mike Lindell 3 days ago
Joe Oltmann 5 days ago
We did it! Frankspeech.com V2 1.0 launched today. In 12 hours, we saw an over 600% increase in traffic and watch time averages of 59 min per visit. Next will be the news aggregation and the social aggregation implementation. By the time we are done, you will have a marketplace, all social, all relevant news sources and all video in one place. V2 2.0 will launch end of September with new app integration, greater TV compatibility and an audio market. Here we go… Get. Ready.
2 years of a partial step away from tech and we are right back to great! It feels amazing to be back innovating! Thank you Lord for the opportunity!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:18 am
Gregg wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:18 am Isn't it amazing how they never figure out that it was God's plan that Biden be President? Or that if Biden is only President because he stole it, then God let him? One way or another, if if God id driving the boat, then Biden being where he is is all part of God's will.
We've all observed that, in the process of demonizing the enemy, the drooling right believe that Biden is both senile and at the same time, is the most fiendishly clever and energetic schemer in history. We're used to that with opponents.

But the same thing happens with God. They believe in their god because it created the entire known universe in just six days, uncounted trillions of galaxies each with hundreds of millions of stars. But at the same time, that god is unable to ensure that a Republican wins every election in the US, just one country on a tiny speck circling one of the millions of unremarkable stars in an arm of just one of the trillions of galaxies that god created so effortlessly. And their god needs constant adulation (just like the orange buffoon) despite his awesome power.

"Yeah, well my dad did a lot more evil things than I ever actually did. I mean, I only took the job he gave me."
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Figured out how to fix LR from Podcast Addict, unsubscribe and resubscribe. His crew is still a joke, they labeled his Aug 7 show "July 7" so that probably messed things up.

Anyway, everybody here has been asking over and over: Who is going to be at the Lindell Event next week? Understandable. For some reason, Mike is doing this on Wednesday, Aug 16 and Thursday Aug 17. Why would he do this on weekdays? THE PLAN is starting at 9am Aug 17, that sure seems like a great time for max coverage.

Here's your big, big lineup!

Hosted by Bannon Howse and Emerald Robinson (you may remember she was fired from Newsmax for being insane about COVID https://www.thewrap.com/fired-newsmax-r ... e-lindell/)

DAY 1

9:15am: Mike gives a 1 hour teleprompter speech "How We Got Here" revisiting all his "facts". It's the "miracle" of bad things that happened... "bad things are really good things". The event will be streamed in 87 languages.

Then a VIDEO called "Unmasked" (it's on FrankSpeech) that will "bring you back". Whatever ever happened to the "suitcases under tables in GA" and "the 106 (guess he meant 106K) ballot supposedly brought by a truck in Michigan"... all that "evidence". (Which of course was debunked over 2 years ago).

From 10:30am, Emerald Robinson hosts a star studded group of guests called "Election Deniers" but "We didn't change, the footprint of our country did". ? Mike also provides an update on what happened to them:

RUDY "ROODLES" GUILUINI (Disbarred)
KEN PAXTON "America's Favorite Attorney General" "He's the guy who saved the State of Texas!" (Impeached May 27 by GOP House, Senate trial in September)
MIKE LINDELL again
CLINT CURTIS "The 1st guy that wrote algorithms to steal elections (2005 or before), a Democrat" "Only The Netherlands listened to him"
FMR JUSTICE MICHAEL GABLEMAN of Wisconsin "Horrible Robin Vos, GOP House Speaker in WI, ordered his investigation shut down"
TINA PETERS (Felony trial coming)
KEVIN KYRE Paper Ballots/Hand Count Supervisor from Shasta County CA "They have a life-sized cutout of Mike Lindell to help get rid of him" (Recall underway)
MARILYN TODD (New Hampshire)
SHERONNA BISHOP (Also Colorado)
LAURA LOOMER
+ Random People who got police visits and destroyed for their Denialism actions

Then comes a State By State "Hope Report" for 6 hours, starting with Alabama. It's about all the Hope for people in each of those states.

Then comes the "National Hope Report" with MIKE FLYNN, STEVE BANNON, MIKE LINDELL (again) and KURT OLSEN

After that, Mike Lindell (again) takes the stage with KARI LAKE to talk about "media", free speech and The People (including Democrats).

The next day, August 17, starts with a 3 hour leadup to THE PLAN. And then THE PLAN, never done before or talked about in history. "The only way it fails is if millions of people don't watch"/ "Because on August 18, one of two things will happen: either they are going to ATTACK, or they're gomna go silent. My guess is they'll go silent. Maybe they'll Indict Donald Trump to deflect." :lol:

He's also pimping FrankSocial, his social media app, he says it's "really important" to have that for the #LindellEvent. (FrankSocial requires a phone number, but it doesn't authenticate and took a throwaway VOIP number).

Meanwhile, Scoop Rondeau has a story about Mike and Dennis:

Lindell, Montgomery Motions Denied in Protective-Order Case 7 hours ago
https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/08/09 ... rder-case/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Frankspeech seems to work a little better today, found a Lindell TV report from two days ago. I skimmed through it, same old nonsense, Lindell rants a bit towards the end when talking about his guest speakers for next week's circus show.

https://frankspeech.com/Video/mike-lind ... gust-event
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Wow. I knew Dennis Montgomery had conned Lindell out of a fair amount of money, but I wasn't expecting it to be $3.1 million! :lol:

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I am SUPER EXCITED to hear "THE PLAN" (which the MSM won't cover it). But I will hear the details here at fogbow. :biggrin:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

neonzx wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:17 am I am SUPER EXCITED to hear "THE PLAN" (which the MSM won't cover it). But I will hear the details here at fogbow. :biggrin:
I'm such a sad git, with little social life, I expect I will probably be watching 'the plan' as it streams. Knowing Lindell it will be unfathomable.

Lindellese is akin to Klingon, but if I don't get a better offer next Thursday, I shall do my best to translate and share on here. :biggrin:

My excitement level is more linked to how much laughter and mockery this plan will generate across social media. :lol:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Grumpy Git wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:33 am I'm such a sad git, with little social life, I expect I will probably be watching 'the plan' as it streams. Knowing Lindell it will be unfathomable.
I'm never tempted to watch these things, especially if I click and see how long many are …
… but I appreciate reading the summary'n'snark posted here!!

So, yes please GG, share whatever trifles and turds you pluck out of the drivelly stream!
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

SNARKSAURUS ALERT!!!!!!!!

"trifles and turds"

Thanks to N10!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:11 am SNARKSAURUS ALERT!!!!!!!!

"trifles and turds"

Thanks to N10!
What did I do? The trifles thing was Sam. I'm not that clever.
101010 :towel:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Dennis Montgomery and his strokes. :clap:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Didn't we say at one time that it was close to 5 million?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

northland10 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:49 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:11 am SNARKSAURUS ALERT!!!!!!!!

"trifles and turds"

Thanks to N10!
What did I do? The trifles thing was Sam. I'm not that clever.
Uh-oh!!! Sorry, Sam!!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I remember 4 or was that a different mark?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Wow, the Lindell Report was pretty funny just now,

Lindell announced his latest event guest - Lou Dobbs. Plus Mikey has a poster!

Of course his crack cyber squad are too thick to add a PDF link anywhere, but I got a screenshot.
lindll flyer.png
lindll flyer.png (380.34 KiB) Viewed 645 times

While on air Lindell flew into a confused state when he read the Washington Post reporter's tweets from earlier in the day about Dennis Montgomery, he got even more confused by the court document screenshots and started babbling about Mary Fanning and leaked text messages, and about CIA/FBI plots to distract people from his summit next week! :lol:

Oh and his plan to broadcast the event in 85 languages, he's doing a public test on his Lindell Report tomorrow. :rotflmao:

A video link of tonight's clown show will hopefully emerge shortly.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

"Oh and his plan to broadcast the event in 85 languages, he's doing a public test on his Lindell Report tomorrow. :rotflmao:"
Will this be a stress test for Google Translate :?:

:cantlook:
somerset

Post by somerset »

Grumpy Git wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:26 pm Wow, the Lindell Report was pretty funny just now,

Lindell announced his latest event guest - Lou Dobbs. Plus Mikey has a poster!

Of course his crack cyber squad are too thick to add a PDF link anywhere, but I got a screenshot.

lindll flyer.png

While on air Lindell flew into a confused state when he read the Washington Post reporter's tweets from earlier in the day about Dennis Montgomery, he got even more confused by the court document screenshots and started babbling about Mary Fanning and leaked text messages, and about CIA/FBI plots to distract people from his summit next week! :lol:

Oh and his plan to broadcast the event in 85 languages, he's doing a public test on his Lindell Report tomorrow. :rotflmao:

A video link of tonight's clown show will hopefully emerge shortly.
That speakers list is a "who's who" of fading stars in RWNJ-land.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

They should ask Joe the Plumber how that worked out for him.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks for the flyer, Git. Wow, there are many new STARS since last night like Garland Favorito, Patrick Colbeck and Dave Clements. Some of the OGs will be mad, they've been in on this for a while and interloper Sweet Lou gets billing on top. These things matter! Why aren't there any T****s or even Kim?

And why isn't KARI LAKE on that flyer?

Last night Mike said they had paid for 900 dinners last year, but (he says) because they didn't take breaks the hotel charged him for 1300. He said he's going to let it ride and just buy the 1300 this year.

That Dennis Montgomery stuff is classic. Mike's made it sound like he bought Dennis' company for all that money... if he just got a hex file and a breakfast blowoff that's even better.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”