Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

tencats

Dominion lawsuit v Lindell, Powell and Giuliani update

Post by tencats »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:56 pm
But will there be any of MyPillow left by the end of January 2025?

Surely Lindell's antics will have trashed the joint before then? So even if Dominion win, all they get is a few rolls of cheap fabric and a couple containers of foam offcuts.
https://www.caclubindia.com/wealth/cate ... cs/page/3/
Chief Executive Officer of My Pillow, Mike Lindell has a net worth of $40 Million US Dollars. Lindell’s annual income is $7 million. Mike Lindell is a prominent supporter of former U.S. President Donald Trump. Before launching My Pillow, Lindell was in the business of carpet cleaning and lawn mowing. Due to his association with Trump, Mike Lindell’s net worth has dropped by over 50% in the past few years.
Mike Lindell Net Worth
Net Worth $40 Million
My Pillow Net Worth $390 Million
Annual Income $7 Million
Salary $1 Million
Inheritance $900,000
Cars 10
House Properties 12
Yachts 4
Luxury Watches 15+
Alimony $610,000
Drop in Wealth

After Mike Lindell started siding with Donald Trump, the sales for My Pillow has seen a boost, as hardcore Republican supporters of Trump embraced the product. However, When Lindell made some controversial statements about the 2020 Presidential Election Results, major retailers like Bed Bath & Beyond have taken My Pillow off their shelves.

At his peak, Mike Lindell had a net worth of $70 Million. Since 2020, his net worth has kept crashing down. As of today, the net worth of Mike Lindell and My Pillow is estimated to be just $40 Million. Lindell’s only hope to increase his wealth is if Trump becomes the US President again.
Settlements

Another reason for Mike Lindell losing his net worth is the barrage of settlements and court notices he is hit with. Lindell’s statements about the 2020 Election have led to the court ordering him to pay over $20 million in penalties to various organizations and individuals.

Lindell tried to get out of the settlement tangle by taking the help of Clarence Thomas, but it was in no vain. May past supporters of Lindell such as Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro have distanced themselves from him.
Fruitless Gifts & Other Losses

Mike Lindell has lost millions to losses in Poker and Gambling. In the past three years, Lindell has squandered an estimated $3 million on poker. He has also wasted hundreds of thousands on trying to buy friends through expensive gifts.

For instance, Lindell has gifted a $50k Rolex Watch to Joe Rogan, to be in his good books. Rogan has accepted the gift but hasn’t let Lindell close to him. Similarly, Mike Lindell has bought several such gifts for Rudy Giuliani, Jeanine Pirro, and Tucker Carlson. These habits have cost his net worth dearly.

Read more at https://www.caclubindia.com/wealth/mike ... -net-worth
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by raison de arizona »

Sad.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

So we've got 16 days until Lindell's new circus show, but I'm a bit confused in that he wants as many people to see the event, but he said you have to register giving your email address to watch the stream.

RSBN will be covering it on Rumble won't they, along with many other MAGA channels?

I'm not giving that loon my email info. I'd soon get struck off his mailing list if he sent me ads, oh the things I could post in return. :lol:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

After Mike Lindell's previous two clown show events in August 2021 & August 2022, he made excuses for the lack of viewers watching them, blaming poor media coverage, Google ads he bought but "not seen" and "saboteur attendees".

With the latest indictment for the orange baboon, and the Georgia one possibly happening within the next fortnight, Lindell already has a ready-made excuse for the media ignoring his "amazing plan" launch.

Only 2 weeks to go! Woo-hoo! :lol:

summit.png
summit.png (395.01 KiB) Viewed 1389 times
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I haz a confuzed. Is this now only an only podcast virtual thing? I thought it was originally going to be a big in-person live event in Missouri. Now it's going to be merely a online thing?
:shrug:

https://lindellevent.com/
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Oh it's a live event, invite only, in Springfield, Missouri.

Rudy Giuliani is scheduled to appear, but after yesterday's news, he may now prefer to hide away. :lol:
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Which news? The unindicted co-conspirator news or the "Come here big tits" news?
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Oh the latest indictment news for sure. He'll be under immense pressure from Trump and his goons to reveal what he's said to the grand jury.

Transcripts of Giuliani behaving like a vile pig aren't shocking in comparison, considering what else he's said and done these past few years.

giulianihand.jpg
giulianihand.jpg (101.86 KiB) Viewed 1221 times
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Lindell's amateurish web designers have launched a new version of Frankspeech.

Viewing it on a laptop, it's a little more pleasing on the eye, but still as navigationally unfriendly as its predecessor. A few dead links too, but its early days.
https://frankspeech.com/
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Thanks for the link … or perhaps not! Wow! Based on its topic heads FrankSpeech appears to be a manure heap of right-wing nutjobbery and conspiracy theory drivel. Several bits on vaccines, Kennedy, etc. Including the sort of crap about mRNA, spike proteins, etc. that helps people who can barely make a cup of tea believe they are better informed than the enire communities of virologists, molecular biologists, epidemiologists, etc. around the world.

Yuk. So stupid, so nasty.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

On his event page, Lindell says

This is broadcasting in 80 languages so everyone can hear and understand the message.

Sure Mike, since when did you become the United Nations? :lol:

Looks like he has some major loons turning up.

Some of the key speakers are myself, Kari Lake, General Flynn, Rudi Guliani, and others.

More waffle at
https://lindellevent.com/
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Hay nao, quit being mean to poor ol' Mike Lindell, did you read about the plan?

This ain't no ordinary plan, y'know. This plan was planned by God himself.
I was earnestly asking God for answers.

During that prayer, God gave me a plan.
God himself wrote the plan. Because hay, we needed a good plan, amirite? And this one is a doozy:
It is brilliant and divinely inspired, and will immediately secure our election platforms. This plan is unique, has never been done before in world history, and has not even previously been talked about by anyone. It does not rely on legislation, judges, or legal actions, etc. This is such a perfect plan, the only way it fails is if we do not get the word out to the entire country, and why I am spreading the word across our nation. It is critical you get this information.

We finally have hope to save our country, and we want you to share this information with family, friends and business associates.
Whoa, Nelly! That sounds like a hell of a plan, right there. And the only way it can fail is if nobody learns about it. :confuzzled:

I don't know how that works. The plan is perfect, the plan just happens, God is in control of the plan, but unless enough people in 80 langwitches tunes in, God's plan will be an awful failure. Let's not let that happen.
We have kept this plan to secure our elections completely secret. Only a few people currently know the details. The government has designated our election platforms as critical infrastructure, yet nothing has been done to fix the problems. On August 16th and 17th I am hosting an event to unveil this plan to the nation.
TOP SECRET, that is. Totally top secret, I'll be honest, even I have no idea what his idiotic God's perfect secret unstoppable plan is. Ya never know, it might involve chocolate.

Good plan, though. :shrug:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Mike had been pumping the "redesign" for a while, agree that it's harder than before to navigate. They also seem to now be into "clips" so haven't been seeing full episodes of Lindell Report. One funny thing -- they have visible view counts with tiny numbers (10 views, etc, the biggest are only 600. Embarrassing. Let's see how long that lasts.

They are pretty up to date on Rumble, but they're 5-6 days behind on Podcast Addict. His emails get sent with the same message 2-3 times full of spelling and grammar errors. It's pretty clear Mike is not a rocket scientist (he still calls it deFlamation) and is the biggest sucker of all (see: Dennis Montgomery. Mike intimates he purchased Dennis' data, that must be how Dennis got a condo out of Mike. Great investment, Mike), so he must have terrible people working for him. I'm eagerly awaiting his comments on the AZ county that abandoned hand counting... he was SO PROUD of that victory.

Here's Mike's full "Message of Hope" from the site which Foggy elegantly dissected above (I signed up with a junk email, it sends you a free copy of Mike's audio book):
A MESSAGE OF HOPE FROM MIKE LINDELL

In August of last year, I was praying to God for a solution to fix the integrity of our elections. Everyday normal people spent time, energy and millions of dollars (me included) to accumulate data and information that successfully proved fraud in the 2020 and 2022 elections, but there was no actionable plan to fix it. The media failed the public by being unwilling to look at the evidence and investigate election integrity (including conservative news outlets like Fox News and Newsmax). At this point, seeing nothing done and no consequences, people have lost hope. I was earnestly asking God for answers.

During that prayer, God gave me a plan. It is brilliant and divinely inspired, and will immediately secure our election platforms. This plan is unique, has never been done before in world history, and has not even previously been talked about by anyone. It does not rely on legislation, judges, or legal actions, etc. This is such a perfect plan, the only way it fails is if we do not get the word out to the entire country, and why I am spreading the word across our nation. It is critical you get this information.

We finally have hope to save our country, and we want you to share this information with family, friends and business associates.

We have kept this plan to secure our elections completely secret. Only a few people currently know the details. The government has designated our election platforms as critical infrastructure, yet nothing has been done to fix the problems. On August 16th and 17th I am hosting an event to unveil this plan to the nation, and you will be able to view this for free via livestream. This is broadcasting in 80 languages so everyone can hear and understand the message. Some of the key speakers are myself, Kari Lake, General Flynn, Rudi Guliani, and others. Additionally, representatives from all 50 states will be there to update you on the status of elections in each state. You will come away from this event with renewed hope, and the calls to action you will need to help secure our election platforms. To sign up in advance, fill out the form below.

We hope you will support this effort. It is one of the most important things we will ever do as a nation. It is vital to our future to have election integrity, and God’s plan for this is perfect. Regardless of political party, everyone will embrace this plan. General Mike Flynn recently stated, “Mike Lindell has shown me this plan, and the only way it fails is if we do not spread the word.”

Please pray for us and for our country during this challenging time. We need to awaken people across this land so they will rise up and stand strong with one voice as a united Christian nation.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11

Thank You and God Bless,

Mike Lindell

Mike's working 18 hours a day he said. There won't be breaks. For the first time, this year he's going to give prepared speeches instead of speaking off the cuff. He has a guy who is writing (he doesn't want to name the guy because he doesn't know if he wants to be associated with Mike).He says this year there will be NO NEW EVIDENCE, he says they already have so much evidence they don't need it. Instead, this is going to be about "Hope and a Plan". He shares something fun with O Taitz: He has a Google Alert on himself.

Mike addresses the story: Wacky Mike Lindell Performed Some Of His Patented Mental Gymnastics To Claim That Abortion Providers Are ‘Killing Parents’
https://uproxx.com/viral/mike-lindell-p ... g-parents/
At an event on Sunday, Lindell made the roundabout argument that abortion providers like Planned Parenthood aren’t just “killing” children — they’re killing parents as well. If the mental gymnastics of that theory has left you dizzy, we’ll try to explain.

After another panelist at the predominantly Christian event blamed abortion for not just “destroying a child” but “destroying God’s image,” Lindell interrupted with his own story about the time he led an anti-abortion demonstration on the steps of the Supreme Court. During that public protest, Lindell claimed he told the crowd of half a million supporters that Planned Parenthood was “killing parents.”

How? In the words of Aaron Burr, we’ll let him tell it.

“I go, hello, I said, remember that song, ‘Mama Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys?'” he asked. “Planned Parenthood doesn’t let their babies grow up to be parents.”

Sure Grandpa, let’s get you to bed.
Very, very clever.

It's starting each day at 9-9:15 with a prayer, the Pledge of Allegiance. Then at 9:15 will be an hour from Mike of "How Did We Get Here", He then goes into full delusion with examples like "What if J6 Hadn't Happened". He's determined to keep telling his Al Capone stories. He says the first day will be HOPE and the second day will be THE PLAN and everybody will embrace it, including Democrats. He says there will be no more talk of melting down voting machines into prison bars because "that's already been covered". This is sounding dull if he's not going to rant and seethe.

T**** only had about a dozen supporter for Indictment 3. Wonder how Mike's crowd will be for Crackpot 3.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

I still can't figure out why he wants people to register to be able to watch the stream of the event.

If he really wants the biggest audience possible why not just let RSBN or Rumble stream it?

Anyway, August 17 he announces the "most amazing plan ever" and August 18 is international 'Point and Laugh at Mike Lindell' day.

I'm looking forward to the inevitable failure of yet another Mike Lindell hosted event, and the mass mocking that will follow. :lol:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

As a rational person, I think it sounds kind of risky to tell his devoted following that God gave him this plan. Because when it fails, as the rational public knows it will, how does he explain to his deeply religious, well, his kind of religious, public that God failed them.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Foggy - The anesthesia must still be affecting you cuz you used the wrong pronouns for god - he, himself, his.

god is gender fluid - their, their, their.

I hope I got the pronouns correct. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Grumpy Git wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:07 am I still can't figure out why he wants people to register to be able to watch the stream of the event.
Because you can't sell to people you don't "capture."

Lindell is crazy, but he's also not stupid when it comes to cashing in wherever he can. Once you register he can send you all the MyPillow advertising he wants, and more importantly, he can sell your name various RWNJ mail lists. His message is secondary to the grift ;)
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I read in the Georgia adventures thread that next week may be really soon now the day where they will indite a plethora or so of to-be defendants on the voting scams. Will Mike Lindell be finally getting his day in court for supporting the girls and boys playing around with tabulators and voting machines? Cause he still hasn't got his phone back iirc, it will be turning up as evidence ... :blackeye:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:42 am Foggy - The anesthesia must still be affecting you cuz you used the wrong pronouns for god - he, himself, his.

I think all the godly pronouns are required to be capitalized. He, His, Himself. Totally red-flags when reading the lit left on your doorstep. :biggrin:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

neonzx wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:48 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:42 am Foggy - The anesthesia must still be affecting you cuz you used the wrong pronouns for god - he, himself, his.

I think all the godly pronouns are required to be capitalized. He, His, Himself. Totally red-flags when reading the lit left on your doorstep. :biggrin:
It, Its, Itself.

Don't anthropormise God. It hates that.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

somerset wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:15 pm
Grumpy Git wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:07 am I still can't figure out why he wants people to register to be able to watch the stream of the event.
Lindell is crazy, but he's also not stupid when it comes to cashing in wherever he can. Once you register he can send you all the MyPillow advertising he wants, and more importantly, he can sell your name various RWNJ mail lists. His message is secondary to the grift ;)
Oh I get the marketing trap angle, the difference is, unlike most of the MAGA con artists who don't believe a word of what they preach, Mike Lindell is 100% on the crazy train, he actually believes the nonsense he spouts, the financial benefits are secondary.

His followers are already on his mailing list, he won't attract many new casual sign-ups this way. Most folks only vaguely interested, either in what this plan turns out to be, or in seeing him fall flat on his face again, won't sign up for the stream, they'll wait for reports from media sources and bloggers they follow.

Streaming 'behind closed doors' will not reach the millions he's craving for. I suspect once he sees the poor response to the sign-up, he'll let other right-wing channels share the stream.

Roll on Aug 18! :biggrin:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:46 am As a rational person, I think it sounds kind of risky to tell his devoted following that God gave him this plan. Because when it fails, as the rational public knows it will, how does he explain to his deeply religious, well, his kind of religious, public that God failed them.
The same way that all those doomsday cults that predicted the end of the world on a specific date, only to have the appointed date come and go without the apocalypse happening. In his case, he will do one of two things, maybe both: he will shout from the rooftops that the evil liberals and the "deep state" are thwarting, not only his predictions, but God's will; or he will simply ignore the question and move on to his next grift.

The true believers will never know the difference.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Grumpy Git wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:40 pm
somerset wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:15 pm
Oh I get the marketing trap angle, the difference is, unlike most of the MAGA con artists who don't believe a word of what they preach, Mike Lindell is 100% on the crazy train, he actually believes the nonsense he spouts, the financial benefits are secondary.
You're probably right, but don't forget that Mike is, first and foremost, a salesman. An evangelical salesman to be sure, but still a salesman. He's always looking to close the deal.
Streaming 'behind closed doors' will not reach the millions he's craving for. I suspect once he sees the poor response to the sign-up, he'll let other right-wing channels share the stream.
I wouldn't bet against you on this.
Let's see what happens ;)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Isn't it amazing how they never figure out that it was God's plan that Biden be President? Or that if Biden is only President because he stole it, then God let him? One way or another, if if God id driving the boat, then Biden being where he is is all part of God's will.

I mean, if that's how you believe. To me it looks a lot like the good Christians are telling God what to do so he doesn't upset them.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Oh no Gregg, you haven't understood the mystery of Evangelical God's messages and actions! Evangelical God (EG) often demonstrates what he wants by making the opposite happen to test the faithful's devotion as they strive to undo what EG has done that he does not will. Or to punish everybody, it varies. So in 2030 EG made Biden president to demonstrate that EG wishes Trump to be President For Life, encouraging the faithful to work for that through lying, rioting and insurrection.

Prior to that in 2016 EG made Clinton Trump president to demonstrate that he wishes Trump to be President For Life.

That's why it's important to pray as fervently as Mike Pillow. Only through prayer can a devout prrson determine that EG desires exactly the same as the devout person, to be achieved by any means.

Other gods are available.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”