INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v Donald Trump - Judge Tanya Chutkan - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
pipistrelle

INDICATED #3! USA v. Donald Trump, Defendant - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by pipistrelle »

They made good weapons IIRC.
Volkonski
Verified:

INDICATED #3! USA v. Donald Trump, Defendant - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by Volkonski »

Well, Trump may be quietly massing his supporters to intimidate DOJ and court personnel as well as potential jurors. There is nothing that guy might not attempt.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
somerset

Post by somerset »

Volkonski wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:24 am Well, Trump may be quietly massing his supporters to intimidate DOJ and court personnel as well as potential jurors. There is nothing that guy might not attempt.
tfg doesn't do anything quietly ;)
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Oh look exactly what he got in trouble for last time
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

CNN just had a report from outside the courthouse. They panned out to a corner across the street where tfg's supporters are. I think I counted five. There's also big snow plows lined up on the side of the street it's believed tfg's motorcade will enter the courthouse.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Plane has landed. Wheeee! Breezy day and cameras were rolling when his hair flopped and flapped in the wind :biggrin:
much ado

Post by much ado »

Protesters now number in the "dozens" according to reporter.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Photos here.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/scene-d ... =101986499

Looks like a "reporters vastly outnumber protesters" situation.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

MSNBC says Jack Smith is in the courtroom. There is an overflow room, so we'll likely get quicker updates. Officers Dunn and Hodges, as well as retired Gonell are in the overflow room.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:11 pm CNN just had a report from outside the courthouse. They panned out to a corner across the street where tfg's supporters are. I think I counted five. There's also big snow plows lined up on the side of the street it's believed tfg's motorcade will enter the courthouse.
Why snow plows?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:32 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:11 pm CNN just had a report from outside the courthouse. They panned out to a corner across the street where tfg's supporters are. I think I counted five. There's also big snow plows lined up on the side of the street it's believed tfg's motorcade will enter the courthouse.
Why snow plows?
No one really knows why, they're just there...
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Donald Trump's lawyer says, "President Trump" is present.

Judge Upadhyaya says, "Good afternoon, Mr. Trump."
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:32 pm Why snow plows?
With Don and Don Jr. together there's no telling how much coke might fall out of their pockets.
Hic sunt dracones
June bug

Post by June bug »

Suranis wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:47 pm
Kriselda Gray wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:32 pm Why snow plows?
With Don and Don Jr. together there's no telling how much coke might fall out of their pockets.
:rimshot:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Apparently some of the DC judges dealing with all this J6 stuff were sitting in the back of the courtroom. The only name I caught and remembered was Amy Berman Jackson.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Andrew Weissman on MSNBC said in 30 plus years of criminal law practice these are things he has never heard in an arraignment:

1-that the judge tells the defendant that the most important of his conditions of release is that he does not commit any crimes. Usually, the judge says the most important condition is that the defendant show up for every court hearing.

2-that the very next words out of the Magistrate's mouth were that attempting to influence the jury was a crime.
bob

Post by bob »

Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:18 pm Apparently some of the DC judges dealing with all this J6 stuff were sitting in the back of the courtroom. The only name I caught and remembered was Amy Berman Jackson.

It is unusual, but not unheard of, for judges to observe each other in action.

Having access to a historical event is one of the many perqs of being a federal judge.
Image ImageImage
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Why snow plows?
Same reason cops occasionally use garbage trucks for cover. They're big, heavy and bulletproof. A few snowplows or garbage trucks can protect much more area than a bunch of cop cars can, and you can just drive them away when they aren't needed anymore. Much easier than the 2 or 3 days it would take to set up and break down any other type of comparable barrier.
bob

Post by bob »

"Your Honor, I can't get a fair trial in this town, which hates me because I've repeatedly insulted it."
Image ImageImage
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

HOLY SHIT! Joe Biden arrested him and that's not front page news?

I hope he "double clicked" him.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Woah. Chris Christie arrested him!
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

CNN has had some good coverage. Someone said the judges were there to support the rule of law and make a statement to T**** that the judiciary was united.

It continues to be clear that the J6 arrests have been a deterrent to riotish behavior. But even the MAGAts must be getting tired of having to defend him with all these Indicates. Will Mike Lindell be at Bedminster for a party tonight? Haven't heard about that yet.

It's sad that American kids, who should look up to a president, have to see a lying criminal brought to justice. I remember how proud people were around President Obama. What a shame kids are seeing this criming. But, at least they are seeing that justice comes for everyone. T**** always talks about his legacy. Donald, its in shreds. Wish we could see how he's covered in history books in 50 years.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:00 pm
"Your Honor, I can't get a fair trial in this town, which hates me because I've repeatedly insulted it."
If it's such a dirty, filthy, and dangerous place, why do you want so desperately to go live there? If it's so dirty and filthy, why didn't you have it cleaned up? Was that going to happen after you got Congress to fund your wall?
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Why snow plows?
Bomb resistant. In case of emergency, point the plow towards the threat.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”