US v Peter Navarro

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Luke »

Damn, which Obot revealed our plan to siphon off donor money so they don't win Congress back? Our DARPA mind control has been so effective they plotted to steal the election, Pete wrote a book bragging about it, T**** stole docs & incited insurrection... Damn we are good. We made them grift on the elections, from Lindell to Kari to the Professor. And tons of credit to the 699th, sources say they tipped the feds to Pete's flight where they arrested him.

Watched The Manchurian Candidate again last night, what an epic movie. One of my top 10 favs. Free with ads on Pluto TV, they have a ton of good films now and they don't have nearly as many ads as live TV. There were maybe two breaks.

Pete, why don't you relax and play a game of Solitare?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

US v Peter Navarro

Post by raison de arizona »

Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: With Trump’s indictment imminent, Peter Navarro says a Second Civil War is coming, and says to Democrats that what they are doing “will come back to haunt you as soon as Republicans take back Trump’s America from your cold, woke hands.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Gregg »

I've been saying it for years, these people have lost their fekkin minds and will never co operate with civil society ever again. They'll probably have to be euthanized for the good of society.

Take the rest of the to Florida, we can say they all got beach vacations before the got to in the base of the skull. Win-Win and all.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
p0rtia

US v Peter Navarro

Post by p0rtia »

There is a special place in Hell for this schmuck.

I have never heard him say anything that isn't 100 percent hate and lies packaged in toxic arrogance.

Sometimes I try to imagine what it must be like to be in his presence for more than a few minutes. Does he just shed contempt and superiority like a virus? Would it get on me? Why would anyone stay anywhere near him? (Okay, I know why, just saying.)
Kendra

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 2be6&ei=13
Peter Navarro wants to delay his trial on contempt of Congress charges again because one of his witnesses is pregnant.

The former White House trade adviser to Donald Trump subpoenaed Liz Harrington, who is the former president's spokeswoman, to testify at his trial scheduled for Sept. 5, but he asked to delay an upcoming hearing and the trial after learning she is due to give birth Aug. 29.

"Ms. Harrington's testimony will corroborate other evidence that President Trump instructed Dr. Navarro to assert executive privilege in response to the J6 Committee's subpoena," reads a court filing by his attorneys.

Harrington had been scheduled to appear at an evidentiary hearing scheduled for Aug. 28, and Navarro's attorneys said they learned two weeks ago of her impending childbirth, and said she could not be certain whether she could attend.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

US v Peter Navarro

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:35 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 2be6&ei=13
Peter Navarro wants to delay his trial on contempt of Congress charges again because one of his witnesses is pregnant.

The former White House trade adviser to Donald Trump subpoenaed Liz Harrington, who is the former president's spokeswoman, to testify at his trial scheduled for Sept. 5, but he asked to delay an upcoming hearing and the trial after learning she is due to give birth Aug. 29.

"Ms. Harrington's testimony will corroborate other evidence that President Trump instructed Dr. Navarro to assert executive privilege in response to the J6 Committee's subpoena," reads a court filing by his attorneys.

Harrington had been scheduled to appear at an evidentiary hearing scheduled for Aug. 28, and Navarro's attorneys said they learned two weeks ago of her impending childbirth, and said she could not be certain whether she could attend.
:brickwallsmall: does.not.matter. He is no longer sitting president and all courts have already rules that executive priviege is no longer for him.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Luke »

Gateway House of Boys:

Peter Navarro Obliterates Kevin McCarthy of Undermining Bill Before to Thwart Chinese Influence in US Infrastructure: “HYPOCRITE BLOWDRIED CCP B*TCH”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ll-before/

GOP Unity! :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

US v Peter Navarro

Peter Navarro @RealPNavarro wrote: This asshole singlehandedly nixed a bill when I was in the White House that would have prevented Communist China from building our rail and subway systems because he had a China bus plant in his district. HYPOCRITE BLOWDRIED CCP BITCH.
Kevin McCarthy @SpeakerMcCarthy wrote: The Chinese Communist Party wants us to depend on them for
- Critical minerals
- Medical supplies
- Agricultural goods
And a lot more.

Now more than ever, we must protect our national security and END our dependence on China.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Gregg »

They're gonna ditch McCarthy before they get around to impeaching Biden.

I believe this is about the part of the French Revolution where Robespierre was beheaded.
Maximilien François Marie Isidore de Robespierre; 6 May 1758 -28 July 1794 was a French lawyer and statesman who became one of the most widely known, influential, and controversial figures of the French Revolution.

Although Robespierre always had like-minded allies, the politically motivated violence that the Montagne faction often promoted disillusioned others. Both members of the Convention and the French public eventually turned against him. In the middle of the night he and his allies were arrested in the Paris town hall on 9 Thermidor. Robespierre was wounded in his jaw, but it is not known if it was self-inflicted or the outcome of the skirmish. About 90 people, including Robespierre, were executed in the days after, events that initiated a period known as the Thermidorian Reaction, and the left wing in the convention was decimated.

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Gregg wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:32 pm
Thermidorian Reaction
Sounds like someone got some bad lobster
Gregg

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Gregg »

He was only 5"3' before the braying mob made him a head shorter.

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Foggy »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:38 pm
Thermidorian Reaction
:rimshot:
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

US v Peter Navarro

Post by northland10 »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:38 pm
Thermidorian Reaction
Nothing to lose your head over.
101010 :towel:
Dave from down under

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Dave from down under »

:rimshot:
Kendra

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Kendra »

pipistrelle

US v Peter Navarro

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:04 am
I thought that looked like "Anarchy Princess" from last year's DC poop-in counterprotest, and someone in replies said the same.
Kendra

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Kendra »

Sadly, I can't read the replies anymore, not having a *real* twitter account.
NewMexGirl

US v Peter Navarro

Post by NewMexGirl »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:59 am
Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:04 am
I thought that looked like "Anarchy Princess" from last year's DC poop-in counterprotest, and someone in replies said the same.
Anybody have a link to the judge’s ruling? I like to wallow in schadenfreude, not just dip my toes in
Suranis

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Suranis »

NewMexGirl wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:18 pm Anybody have a link to the judge’s ruling? I like to wallow in schadenfreude, not just dip my toes in
Here it is!

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... est-ruling
Hic sunt dracones
NewMexGirl

US v Peter Navarro

Post by NewMexGirl »

Thanks, Suranis. :bighug:
Volkonski
Verified:

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Volkonski »

Mercury News :press:
@mercnews@press.coop
Jury seated for Navarro’s contempt of Congress trial

Navarro is facing two counts of contempt stemming from his lack of compliance with the congressional subpoena’s request for both documents and testimony that carry a minimum of one month in prison. He has pleaded not guilty.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

US v Peter Navarro

She's back, she's "what is wrong with America," and she brought a whistle.
Brian Krassenstein @krassenstein wrote: FREE SPEECH!

Remember the woman who was protesting last week and Peter Navarro tried and failed to grab her sign?

Yesterday she was back with two new signs as jury selection began in Navarro’s trial on two counts of criminal contempt of Congress for failing to appear and provide evidence to the January 6th House Select Committee.

Free speech is sometimes annoying but unlike what Navarro says here, it’s not what is “wrong with America”.
Kendra

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/06/politics ... index.html

The contempt of Congress trial against Peter Navarro started in earnest Wednesday morning, with dueling opening statements from prosecutors and the defense.

The former White House trade adviser “acted as if he was above the law,” Justice Department attorney John Crabb told the jury. “But he is not above the law. No one is.”

Navarro’s attorney countered that prosecutors’ case is like a movie that doesn’t live up to the trailer.
pipistrelle

US v Peter Navarro

Post by pipistrelle »

Anarchy Princess. Surprised she’s still at it.
Kendra

US v Peter Navarro

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... a097&ei=14
Former Trump adviser Peter Navarro declined to testify in his own defence on Wednesday during his contempt of Congress trial for refusing to cooperate with the January 6 House select committee.

Mr Navarro acted as if he was “above the law” when he ignored a February 2022 subpoena to appear before the committee investigating the Capitol riots, prosecutors said as they opened their case on Wednesday.

The former senior White House trade advisor didn’t ignore the subpoena, but rather told members of the House committee that he was protected by executive privilege, according to an opening statement from his attorney Stanley Woodward.

The trial in Washington DC heard testimony from several January 6 committee staffers, before the prosecution rested its case on Wednesday.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... b553b&ei=7
A new Mother Jones report slammed former Trump advisor Peter Navarro’s lawyer’s remark Wednesday on the first day of his contempt of Congress hearing.

Navarro is facing two misdemeanor charges for contempt of Congress on allegations he refused to comply with a Feb. 2022 subpoena from the House Jan. 6 select committee.

Stanley Woodward, an attorney representing Navarro, assailed federal prosecutors for “failing to use Navarro’s preferred honorific,” Mother Jones reports.

“Dr. Navarro, not ‘Mr. Navarro’ as the government has referred to him, is a PhD economist with a degree from Harvard,” Woodward said, according to the report.

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”