trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy, defamer, and sexual assaulter)

Post by raison de arizona »

Page 2.
IMG_5385.jpeg
IMG_5385.jpeg (134.34 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:03 am Happy Birthday to Me.

:bar:
You choose great presents, p0rtia!!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:16 am
p0rtia wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:03 am Happy Birthday to Me.

:bar:
You choose great presents, p0rtia!!!!
True dat! Have a great one!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
Former President Donald Trump’s team has spent the morning calling lawyers and allies involved in the January 6 investigation, working to figure out who else — if anyone — was also sent a target letter in the probe, multiple sources familiar with the outreach told CNN.

The team is hoping to glean better insight into what a potential case against the former president might look like, the sources added.

Trump himself has been compartmentalizing the news. On Monday, he spent the day at his Bedminster Golf Club with a few close advisers. The former president is traveling to Iowa later Tuesday with a small group of his campaign team for a town hall with Sean Hannity on Fox News.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Kendra wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:59 am https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
Former President Donald Trump’s team has spent the morning calling lawyers and allies involved in the January 6 investigation, working to figure out who else — if anyone — was also sent a target letter in the probe, multiple sources familiar with the outreach told CNN.

The team is hoping to glean better insight into what a potential case against the former president might look like, the sources added.

Trump himself has been compartmentalizing the news. On Monday, he spent the day at his Bedminster Golf Club with a few close advisers. The former president is traveling to Iowa later Tuesday with a small group of his campaign team for a town hall with Sean Hannity on Fox News.
No wonder his golf swing was so off! :lol: :lol: :violin: :violin:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

IANAL.

Would not Trump's defense counsel tell to keep his mouth shut about another potential indictment?

Would other potential indictees have any thing to gain from sharing info with Trump at this point?

Would this new indictment be in DC well away from the Loose Cannon?
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Cattle ladders ... brilliant. Clearly he has a firm grasp on ranching and animal physiology.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:52 pm IANAL.

Would not Trump's defense counsel tell to keep his mouth shut about another potential indictment?

Would other potential indictees have any thing to gain from sharing info with Trump at this point?

Would this new indictment be in DC well away from the Loose Cannon?
IANAL, either.

I'm sure that the Mango Mussolini's lawyers have been telling the STFU for months. The man is incapable of doing so. As several news anchors have pointed out, we get our first news of Trump indictments from Trump himself. He just can't shut up.

I can't imagine why other indictees would want to cooperate with him at this point. Doing so would amount to voluntarily laying down in front of the oncoming bus.

I believe that the J6 case will be charged in DC.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

There is a reason Queens isn't famous for its cattle ranches. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:59 pm Cattle ladders ... brilliant. Clearly he has a firm grasp on ranching and animal physiology.
. . . and if you can build a ladder that cattle can climb, people can climb it as well.

I remember, back when he first talked about building a wall, someone said "show me a 50 foot wall and I'll show you a 51 foot ladder".
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Actually it wasn't that long ago that Queens and Brooklyn provided local milk and cheese to the rest of NYC.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

noblepa wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:05 pm
bill_g wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:59 pm Cattle ladders ... brilliant. Clearly he has a firm grasp on ranching and animal physiology.
. . . and if you can build a ladder that cattle can climb, people can climb it as well.

I remember, back when he first talked about building a wall, someone said "show me a 50 foot wall and I'll show you a 51 foot ladder".
Monte Python would have a field day with the cattle ladder concept. Imagine John Cleese with toy holstiens demonstrating how it would work to a group of incredulous ministers.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:41 pm
noblepa wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:05 pm

Monte Python would have a field day with the cattle ladder concept. Imagine John Cleese with toy holstiens demonstrating how it would work to a group of incredulous ministers.
:lol: :lol:

But if cattle ladders become a thing then stiles will go out of style! :lol: :lol:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

:rotflmao:
For those who don't want to go to the other failing social media site owned by a fascist.
raison de arizona

Somebody is getting a bit frantic.
IMG_5389.png
IMG_5389.png (184.71 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
IMG_5390.png
IMG_5390.png (176.05 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
CK14 @palazzo214 wrote: Trump is receiving so many lovely letters from DoJ. Beautiful letters.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Somebunny is running skeered! :bunny:
https://twitter.com/alaynatreene/status ... 82370?s=20
Alayna Treene @alaynatreene wrote: Trump reached out to McCarthy and Stefanik today to strategize efforts on how to defend the former president after he received a letter notifying him that he’s the target of DOJ’s Jan. 6 grand jury investigation, sources familiar w/ the call tell @MZanona & me
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1e1Wpg
WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump’s town hall with Fox News host Sean Hannity is slated to air Tuesday night, an event that has drawn more interest after Trump predicted he will be indicted for a third time and confirmed he is the target of a federal investigation into the Capitol attack on Jan. 6, 2021.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Trump taking criminal defense advice from Catturd. Seems about right.
raison de arizona

Picture it- Cedar Rapids, Iowa. People SLEPT ON THE SIDEWALK to ensure they got in. Camera pans, a bunch of old white people, their attention drawn to the dumbest of the dumb- Sean Hannity.

tfg comes out to thunderous applause, hooting and hollering. Shakes some hands, claps for himself, and makes his way to the stage.

1st question- J6 grand. jury. It doesn't seem to bother you tfg. tfg- it bothers me for everyone in this room. Election interference. The borders. The DOJ is a [sic] absolute weapon. Blah blah. Same old.

We have no ammunition. Mexico paid for the wall and then some. (Wow, some serious logic potholes here.)

Communist, Fascist, Marxist, that's what they are doing to them. Not only me, CATHOLICS!

Biden is almost incapable of talking. Can't put together two sentences.

Problems and solutions. So the problem is weaponization and politicalization of government. Let's hear the solution!

Hillary Clinton. Scattered calls of LOCK HER UP echo in the facility. Wow this is really boring. Even more than I thought it would be. Hunter's laptop. Still censored, but things are beginning to come out. Strokes Hannity. Pictures on there that anyone would go away for ten years.

Back to Hillary. Biden has too much money, how did he get that, yeah, how can he afford a beach house anyway? tfg thinks they had the corvette at the beach home, Hannity tries to straighten him out, no effect. tfg says PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT people break out in applause as soon as he gets it out of his mouth. Absolute right. Chinatown documents. Totally covered by PRA and the Clinton Socks Case. And that's called the PRA. Geez, this is just painful. Dick Durbin spoke out against Biden, and he is blah blah blah blah blah

Hillary Clinton deleted emails, destroyed devices. Christopher Steele. UNVERIFIED! tfg sagely states, because they wanted tfg. Fired Comey very early, applause applause. Threw a rock in the hornets nest, the whole thing collapsed. Love letters, the insurance policy against me. Darling, darling.

Biggest tax cuts in history. Biggest regulatory cuts in history. Best economy in history. Best border. Tremendous. Damn RINOs. Very early I realized Comey was bad and fired him. They were trying to take me out, it was like a coup. Greatest instinctual move anyone has ever seen. Comey led a group of thugs. We got rid of a lot of them, but we are going to get rid of a lot more.

Paper ballots, same day voting, blah blah. Democrats don't shake hands or kiss babies because they have ballot harvesting game. Phony ballots, that's the real problem, tfg says. Voter ID, signature verification. They create ballots. Stuck on stupid, he is. This is painful. I think we're going to break. Very corrupt elections, no borders, without those you don't have a country. Quick break, whew! Audience questions coming up.
raison de arizona

and here we go...

Cocaine in the Whitehouse. Here's what bothers me about it. They didn't interview a single person. After ten days they declare it over. DISS and MISS information, says tfg. A very private area. Nothing is more important. We defeated ISIS, I did it in less than four weeks, they said it would take years. I have a great respect for Secret Service, and they know what is happening. Cocaine, the cocaine, as they say, could have been worse, could have been bio-weapons. They have cameras. It doesn't stop here. We were RESPECTED! PUTIN AND CHINA RESPECTED US. All the money I got for farmers from China. No way I could lose these states, I gave hundreds of billions of dollars to farmers from China...APPLAUSE APPLAUSE HOOTING HOLLERING. $28B now. Who got a check!? Did Everyone get a check?! Blah blah blah. Mexico paid much more than I was asking for for the wall. A 2x4 sitting on the ground they counted as a wall so when I came in with my thirty foot wall, they say there was already a wall. I strong armed Mexico. Details. Sounds like bullshit. Anyway, they gave us soldiers free of charge. 25% tariff on cars. I strong armed them. Mexico paid plenty.

Who knows what the heck Hannity is blabbering on about? tfg would have fixed all international problems because they wouldn't have crossed him. I would put 100% tariffs on everything. I took in hundreds of billions from China. It would have never happened. tfg strong armed both Putin and Xi. Nobody has been rough on Russia like I have. I ended Nordstream II. That's the worst thing anyone has ever done to Russia. Biden came in, and he approved it. I gave all the arms to Ukraine, that's the only way they could resist Russia anyhow.

How are you going to end the war in 24 hours? Blah blah. Zelensky is my friend. He stood up for me. He would tell them they have to settle. I would tell one, you're going to load up with money, I would tell the other, you're not going to get any money. This plan seems less than baked. I want to stop people from getting killed.

Back to break. Is the Biden family compromised? More with tfg on the other side.
raison de arizona

I watch it so you don't have to. :lol: What a nightmare this thing is. And the applause lines? They all come at the wrong times. They applaud all his catch phrases. As soon as they come out of his mouth, in the middle of a sentence, thunderous applause. Lock her up! Really feels like a hitler rally, except less regimented and all old people.

And... we're back. Cedar Rapids Iowa! What a great crowd we have!

We have a Biden family problem. He says he never spoke to his son Hunter about business dealings. Joe got the prosecutor fired, just for Hunter. The What's App message (I am sitting here with my father...) and all these meetings and all this bank accounts. Comer Simpson says it is up to $30-40M that they took in. That's why Russia got the Nordstream pipeline. That's why China didn't have any consequences for the spy balloons. Europe isn't paying enough for Ukraine. We're in 10 to 1 on it. Nobody is asking them to cough up. I would. I will. That's going to change. I got hundreds of billion of dollars from countries. They said, will you protect us from Russia. I said, are you delinquent? Well then, no I will not. And the money poured in.

Back to Hunter. Back to 2020 debates. Chris Wallace cut me off, I have two people I'm debating. Only two people watch Wallace's show, not going good. "Joe Biden is a compromised president." Joe is a cognitive mess (Hannity). You're always making fun of it, but it isn't funny, he has nuclear. They are compromised. Sean, we have a compromised president. They only found the $30M, there is a lot of things they haven't found. Why aren't they impeaching Biden for receiving tens of millions of dollars?

Hannity could barely pay his rent, he know what it is like. Biden inflation. I'm closing that border, like I had it. We want people to come into our country, but we want them to come in. But not people that want to blow up our shopping centers and our farms. Who is blowing up farms? Drill, baby, drill. More to come, they say.
raison de arizona

MyPillow. Limited edition! Only $19.98 (king size only $10 more!) Queen size for only $19.98!

Oh wait, that's all the time we have. On to Greg Gutfield! I think not. Going to watch the third episode of Lost on Hulu.

He open with a Hillary joke, of course.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I missed it. (dang! I am so so sad) because someone here posted it was at 8:00pm.

So, this "town hall" -- did the audience get to ask questions?
raison de arizona

neonzx wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:05 pm I missed it. (dang! I am so so sad) because someone here posted it was at 8:00pm.

So, this "town hall" -- did the audience get to ask questions?
Nope. Not that kind of town hall I guess. Just Hannity asking softballs and leading Qs.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

NOT THE ONION:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 77084.html
“Give the ranchers ladders,” Mr Trump reportedly said. “They can use ladders to get to the other side, but not doors. You could use small fire trucks. Call the local fire stations, and use the ladders on their trucks to help them get over.”

“Hold on, I thought we’re going to tell the Texas ranchers not to use the gates, borrow fire trucks instead, lean the ladders against the border wall, walk their cattle up the ladders (and over the other side somehow?), let the animals drink from the river for a little bit, and then hoist them back over?” Mr Taylor wrote.

The plan was “so incandescently stupid I couldn’t laugh,” he recalled thinking at the time.

He said Mr Trump went on to say that the plan was needed because Mexico “is a hellhole”.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”