Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Oh noes! Biden made a funny!
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 @RepMTG wrote: “I sold a lot state secrets and a lot of very important things.”

Joe Biden’s brain is going and he’s literally admitting his crimes out loud.

Impeach Biden!

It’s unreal and so insulting to America.

If he has dementia, we need to use the 25th amendment!

This can not be ignored anymore.
Remarks by President Biden and Prime Minister Modi of the Republic of India in Meeting with Senior Officials and CEOs of Technology Companies

PRESIDENT BIDEN: Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. (Laughter.)

Now, all kidding aside —
look, we’re teaming up to design and develop new technologies that are going to transform the lives of our people around the world. And together, we’re lifting the private and public partners to make this possible, including launching a new program between India and America — American astronauts, Indian astronauts, and entrepreneurs, scientists, students.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... companies/

A couple more seconds on the clip:
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Suranis wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:36 pm
Ron did an explination in the replies
Ron Filipkowski@RonFilipkowski
·
12h
She did a tweet like this before (although not the TV turning on) where she is paranoid that someone may be trying to kill her, so she is saying that she is happy and healthy so if something happens to her that looks like an accident it won’t be. Kari Lake did a similar one too.
Copy cat! She's just copying Australia's most toxic biatch.

Pauline Hanson: most outrageous moments

Has everybody heard about the bird?
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
bob

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:16 pm Oh noes! Biden made a funny!
When you point out that an obvious joke was just that, a fairly standard QAnon retort is that "they" use jokes to hide their agenda in plain sight. :roll:
Image ImageImage
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

bob wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:56 am
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:16 pm Oh noes! Biden made a funny!
When you point out that an obvious joke was just that, a fairly standard QAnon retort is that "they" use jokes to hide their agenda in plain sight. :roll:
Oh please, we all know that's not even really Joe Biden.
Image Image Image Image
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Real life imitates Mission Impossible?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

mtg is calling it impeachment week, she's introduced Articles of Impeachment against Biden, Mayorkas, Garland, Wray, and Matthew Graves.

You can take her "Impeachment Week Constituent Survey" on her House site: https://greene.house.gov/forms/form/?ID=49

Don't take her "Impeachment Week Constituent Survey" on her House site.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

She has had more "Impeachment Weeks" than Worm/Emperor Cheeto had "Infrastructure Weeks".

All of them going as well, too.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:27 pm mtg is calling it impeachment week, she's introduced Articles of Impeachment against Biden, Mayorkas, Garland, Wray, and Matthew Graves.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
bob

Post by bob »

Politico: Marjorie Taylor Greene is no longer a member of the Freedom Caucus after a vote last month, according to one member of the conservative group’s board.:
Andy Harris called the vote — the first time HFC has formally booted a member — an “appropriate action.”

A member of the House Freedom Caucus on Thursday confirmed that the conservative group has voted to boot Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) — a vote first reported by POLITICO last week.

“A vote was taken to remove Marjorie Taylor Greene from the House Freedom Caucus for some of the things she's done,” said Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.).

Though tensions were already brewing within the Freedom Caucus, the formal vote came shortly after Greene and fellow caucus member Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) got into a heated clash on the House floor — details of which were quickly leaked to reporters.

“I think the way she referred to a fellow member was probably not the way we expect our members to refer to other fellow, especially female, members,” Harris said on Thursday, appearing to refer to Greene reportedly calling Boebert a “little bitch.”

Asked if Greene breaking from the group on the debt bill or her support for McCarthy were factors, Harris said, “I think all of that mattered.”

“I think the straw that broke the camel's back was publicly saying things about another member in terms that no one should,” he said.
Image ImageImage
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:31 pm Politico: Marjorie Taylor Greene is no longer a member of the Freedom Caucus after a vote last month, according to one member of the conservative group’s board.:
Andy Harris called the vote — the first time HFC has formally booted a member — an “appropriate action.”

A member of the House Freedom Caucus on Thursday confirmed that the conservative group has voted to boot Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) — a vote first reported by POLITICO last week.

“A vote was taken to remove Marjorie Taylor Greene from the House Freedom Caucus for some of the things she's done,” said Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.).

Though tensions were already brewing within the Freedom Caucus, the formal vote came shortly after Greene and fellow caucus member Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) got into a heated clash on the House floor — details of which were quickly leaked to reporters.

“I think the way she referred to a fellow member was probably not the way we expect our members to refer to other fellow, especially female, members,” Harris said on Thursday, appearing to refer to Greene reportedly calling Boebert a “little bitch.”

Asked if Greene breaking from the group on the debt bill or her support for McCarthy were factors, Harris said, “I think all of that mattered.”

“I think the straw that broke the camel's back was publicly saying things about another member in terms that no one should,” he said.
Has this been confirmed? The last I heard was that the Freedom Caucus held a meeting, and, reportedly, a vote was taken, but nether the subject or results of the vote were released?
raison de arizona

Rep. Andy Harris of the House Freedom Caucus confirmed it.
moar: https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4084 ... mber-says/

https://twitter.com/haleytalbotcnn/stat ... 48618?s=20
Haley Talbot @haleytalbotcnn wrote: Congressman Andy Harris, member of the House Freedom Caucus Executive Board, told CNN that the hardline group voted to remove Georgia Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene just before the House recess.

w @AnnieGrayerCNN @MZanona @morgan_rimmer
bob

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:38 pm Rep. Andy Harris of the House Freedom Caucus confirmed it.
Harris was Politico's source: Harris has told multiple outlets that Greene was booted. (Harris purports to be on the caucus' leadership team.)

No one other than Harris has said she was booted. But it is a secretive caucus; there's no public membership roll, for example. There's no way to independently verify how it voted on any of its internal matters.
Image ImageImage
Jim

Post by Jim »

Wondering where all off MTG's supporters and followers are?

Was she not hateful and deranged enough for the freedumb caucus?

When does she start attacking them?

Has someone somewhere finally found a way to shut her doG-hating mouth?

Inquiring minds want to know.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

And she will file articles of impeachment against Andy Harris in her "Impeachment Week".
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It was okay for them to behave like clowns at SOTU (more than once), but calling names on one another? YER OUT.
raison de arizona

She was probably whispering all their SECRET FREEDOM CAUCUS plans into McCarthy’s ear.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

If she really was booted, calling BooBoo names is probably the public reason. She was already becoming an outcast by supporting McCarthy's election to Speaker and then voting for the debt ceiling bill. She decided to suck up to McCarthy instead of "destroy the country" mission of the Freedumb Caucus.

MTG and BooBoo remind me of those girls who rode, and smoked, in the back of the bus to school. Rather mean ones, they were. Eventually, they would have some falling out with one of the girls and then they would call the outcast all sorts of nasty names, and sometimes a good hair-pulling fight. After that, it was rinse and repeat.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:17 pm If she really was booted, calling BooBoo names is probably the public reason. She was already becoming an outcast by supporting McCarthy's election to Speaker and then voting for the debt ceiling bill. She decided to suck up to McCarthy instead of "destroy the country" mission of the Freedumb Caucus.

:snippity:
She didn't do that because she didn't want to destroy the country, it was purely a power grab, she did what Kevin wanted so Kevin gave her what she wanted. If that had involved destroying the country or the human race for that matter, I don't doubt she would have.

She was at best accidently on the right side of history for a few minutes.

raison de arizona

Gregg wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:33 am
northland10 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:17 pm If she really was booted, calling BooBoo names is probably the public reason. She was already becoming an outcast by supporting McCarthy's election to Speaker and then voting for the debt ceiling bill. She decided to suck up to McCarthy instead of "destroy the country" mission of the Freedumb Caucus.

:snippity:
She didn't do that because she didn't want to destroy the country, it was purely a power grab, she did what Kevin wanted so Kevin gave her what she wanted. If that had involved destroying the country or the human race for that matter, I don't doubt she would have.

She was at best accidently on the right side of history for a few minutes.
There's enough room for both those options to be on the wrong side of history.
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:17 pm If she really was booted, calling BooBoo names is probably the public reason.
Harris, who purportedly is in a caucus leadership position, said publicly insulting Boebert, who also purportedly is in a caucus leadership position, was the final straw.

Supporting McCarthy also was a straw; just not the final one.
Image ImageImage
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

It says something when Marjorie Traitor-Greene isn't traitory enough for the sedition caucus.
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

…and that Boebert is in a leadership bb position!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:08 am …and that Boebert is in a leadership bb position!
She's the assistant navigator on the KKlown Kar.

Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:33 pm She has had more "Impeachment Weeks" than Worm/Emperor Cheeto had "Infrastructure Weeks".

All of them going as well, too.
I see him more as Baron Harkonnen
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”