Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and other TV purveyors of fake news

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Without actual video, I can't judge the softball-ism of the interview. At least Biden shows up and does "phone in" his interviews (audio only) like TFG.

Although I do recall many, many FN interviews time and again with T**** were all softballs with boot-licking as a bonus.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

neonzx wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:40 pm Without actual video, I can't judge the softball-ism of the interview. At least Biden shows up and does "phone in" his interviews (audio only) like TFG.

Although I do recall many, many FN interviews time and again with T**** were all softballs with boot-licking as a bonus.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Too late!

It has been politicized
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:yeahthat:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Granted Biden's walking away from Nicolle's table yesterday was a bit awkward in appearances, but Fox and Friends went on and on and on about it. They had to complain about how the traffic was messed up for hours. Had to complain that Nicolle didn't ask him about Hunter at all, which of course led to talking about Hunter and how he'd dumped his illegitimate child (don't know if that's true), blah blah blah :horse:

Have to note that during that discussion of his former lover and child that I really dislike that they named the woman (yeah, she's an adult, but still), but they repeatedly said the child's name on the air, easily five times, but I wasn't counting. Considering how toxic things are with the Biden haters, that's really bad form IMHO. :mad:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:56 am https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/ ... 6936062976
Scoop: Fox News is finalizing a settlement with former producer Abby Grossberg. Details in
@ReliableSources
. http://cnn.it/43FmBqc
Fox News Agrees to Pay $12 Million to Settle Hostile Workplace Suit
The settlement with a former producer, Abby Grossberg, is the latest development in a series of legal battles involving Fox.
:snippity:
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/30/busi ... tw-nytimes

This is Tucker Carlson and his team. BTW.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

:lol:
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Jones: You disagree with American people. How are they doing a good job?

Moskowitz; *uses every opportunity to tell the Fox audience the poll they’re citing has Biden beating the leading Republican candidate Donald Trump*
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

The Chinese military ritually drinks blood.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Just nobody point out to him black pudding...
raison de arizona

Laura Ingraham: Allowing openly transgender people in the military has turned it into a “hostile workplace” for Christians, Muslims, and Jews.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:11 pm Laura Ingraham: Allowing openly transgender people in the military has turned it into a “hostile workplace” for Christians, Muslims, and Jews.
This Christian is fine with them. Maybe Laura needs to re-read (or read for the first time) the Parable of the Good Samaritan.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment ... fe610&ei=8
Ever since radio host Charlie Kirk, now 29, and the late Tea Party activist Bill Montgomery founded Turning Point USA in 2012, the group has been encouraging young Americans — first Millennials, now Generation Z — to not only vote Republican, but also, to vote for the GOP's most extreme members. TPUSA had strong Tea Party leanings in the beginning and later embraced Donald Trump's presidency and the far-right MAGA movement wholeheartedly.

Fox News and its sister channel Fox Business gave TPUSA plenty of favorable coverage in the past. But according to Daily Beast reporter Justin Baragona, Fox News "appears to have distanced itself" from the group — although not out of the goodness of its heart.

A Fox News insider, presumably interviewed on condition of anonymity, told the Beast, "Fox's relationship with Turning Point is basically over. They don't want their talent associated with them anymore."

Baragona describes Turning Point's past events as "Fox-heavy affairs" that featured speeches from Laura Ingraham, Jeanine Pirro, Jesse Watters and other Fox hosts. But Fox News is distancing itself from TPUSA, according to Baragona, because it is "wary about letting its stars appear at conservative events with known election deniers and conspiracy theorists in the wake of Fox's massive $787.5-million settlement" with Dominion Voting Systems. That includes the 2023 Turning Point Action Conference, abbreviated ActCon.
"Further suggesting a link between Dominion and Fox's break-up with TPUSA is the fact that ActCon 2023's keynote speaker is Donald Trump, whose election lies directly led to Fox's Dominion mess," Baragona reports. "Trump will appear this weekend on Fox's air, however, in a more controlled environment, via a sit-down interview with Maria Bartiromo."
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:11 pm Laura Ingraham: Allowing openly transgender people in the military has turned it into a “hostile workplace” for Christians, Muslims, and Jews. bigots.
FIFY
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:11 pm Laura Ingraham: Allowing openly transgender people in the military has turned it into a “hostile workplace” for Christians, Muslims, and Jews.
I'm sure that similar arguments were put forward when the military was desegregated by Harry Truman in 1947.

"Allowing black soldiers to serve in the same units as white soldiers will create a hostile workplace for white soldiers", or words to that effect. I realize that the phrase "hostile workplace" was not in common usage, as it is today.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/geral ... 3380e&ei=6
Geraldo Rivera assessed that morale at Fox News has reached a low point as employees wonder who’s going to be fired with all of the legal payments the network has been shelling out lately.

In Rivera’s appearance on The View, he dished on everything from his “toxic relationship” with a co-host on The Five, to his condemnation of former Fox host Tucker Carlson. Alyssa Farah Griffin used the subject of Carlson to ask Rivera “Do you see the morale for actual journalists at Fox changing and do you think the executives are going to protect them?”

Rivera called it a “great question, [but] I don’t know the answer.” He hypothesized that a climate of uncertainty surrounds Fox after their $787.5 million settlement with Dominion Voting Systems, and also their recent $12 million settlement with ex-producer Abby Grossberg.

It just seems to me that there is a period, now, of fear at Fox. I believe that there is an atmosphere that because of the Dominion settlement, $787 million, and these other cases, the $12 million for the woman with her allegations, and they’re cutting back now.

They’re firing a lot of people, and I think the crush of that retrenchment as they try to make up for those huge settlements, paid, and to come. It’s the little guy and girl who are the object of the accountants’ wrath or let’s lose three of these jobs or five of those jobs. And I think that the journalists, you know — I think the high-profile journalists are fine. What happens to the staffers, young and old, I wonder, and I worry about them.
Video at the link.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

I know at least 5 Muslim and Jewish Air Force vets who would likely testify if asked about the pressure they had to deal with from Evangelicals in the Air Force and how for that, the brass looks the other way. So, yeah, I'd love to see this one fly. :roll:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

Oh this is rich, turn off Fox News and you won't see Hunter anymore!
The Intellectualist @highbrow_nobrow wrote: Jeanine Pirro: "Finally, why is Hunter Biden always in our face?! Why is this guy at the White House? ... This guy is either a drug addict or a reformed drug addict. We shouldn’t have to deal with him constantly in our face!" @justinbaragona
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Then, stop reporting your lies about him.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Indeed, this is sort of like the juvenile bullying tactic of grabbing someone's wrists, slapping them in the face with their own hands, and chanting "stop hitting yourself!"

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.facebook.com/Hotfoxnewsbabes
Lovely Ladies of Fox News & More
:sick:
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Finally, why is Hunter Biden always in our face?! Why is this guy at the White House? ... This guy is either a drug addict or a reformed drug addict.
Why is this drunk always in our face?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Man, I'd love to find out that the cocaine belonged to Simon Ateba. Just sayin'.

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Jesse waters mom telling him to stop focusing on hunter biden
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I wonder how the POS will like it when his delightful mother starts getting death threats from his viewers.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Current Politics”