Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, and other TV purveyors of fake news

Post by MN-Skeptic »

This is abhorrent -

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Holy hell!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

AP and Reuters should cut them off from republishing.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Top of the first hour at F&F, and instead of leading with the Titan disaster like other news outlets are, they led with the Hunter Biden/IRS Whistleblow story :horse:. I was dozing so didn't follow it closely or what their point was. Then on to the Titan and Kilmeade has to make a forceful comment that it was a piece of crap. I think those were his exact words, but I was dozing, so might have it wrong.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I am trying to behave myself and NOT comment on Hegseth's suit choice. :bag:

Hegseth: Obama has a point if you read the New York Times and watch CNN, you would live in a completely different world. Fantasy world, you would never know about hunter's laptop,

Hegseth: And today the conservative majority of the supreme court ruled 8 to 1 in favor of… Biden.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:42 pm I am trying to behave myself and NOT comment on Hegseth's suit choice. :bag:

:snippity:
Casual Friday :lol:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I...I got nuthin'.

(SMDH)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ju ... a348f&ei=5
Fox & Friends Saturday co-host Rachel Campos-Duffy repeatedly accused the United States of possibly orchestrating the unfolding coup in Russia.

On Friday into Saturday morning, chaos erupted in Russia as the Wagner paramilitary group headed by Yevgeny Prigozhin began to stage what is being called an armed insurrection at this point, claiming control of two Russian cities and calling into question Vladimir Putin’s control of regular Russian military forces. The Wagner forces are heading toward Moscow.

On this week’s edition of Fox & Friends Saturday, co-hosts Pete Hegseth, Rachel Campos-Duffy, and Will Cain interfiewed author Rebeka Koffler, and later K.T. McFarland, about the unfolding situation. Both guests agreed with Campos-Duffy’s speculation that the U.S. could be behind the coup attempt:

RACHEL CAMPOS-DUFFY: Rebekah, what do you know about him? And we know he’s a mercenary, so he’s willing to take money from anybody. Is there any possibility at all that the United States has anything to do with this?

REBEKAH KOFFLER: That’s a very interesting question, Rachel. You’re turning into an intelligence officer, actually, in terms of their mindset. You know, it’s exactly my second thought after the thought that I just expressed that this potentially was a staged operation and in reality, there’s no fallout between Prigozhin and Putin. My second thought was that it’s possibly we, the United States and possibly may have made a deal with Prigozhin, Prigozhin. Remember, he is a businessman.

KT MCFARLAND: This often the devil you know is bad as he is is better than the devil you don’t know. And if there’s a civil war, if there are nuclear weapons flying around, who knows where this could lead?

RACHEL CAMPOS-DUFFY: You know, back in the Iraq and Afghanistan war, I was one of those people that just sort of believed everything that came out of my government. And now I don’t believe, I don’t believe a lot of it. And I’m always questioning things. And I asked our last guest on this topic, Rebekah Koffler, if she thought it was possible that we could be behind this attempted coup with the Wagner group. And she said it’s definitely one of the possibilities or NATO.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Wasn’t KT Mcfarland one of the persons implicated in trying to overturn the election results in phone calls from the tfg administration just before January 6th?

Or am I mixing up my right wing wingnuts? :shrug: :shrug:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:33 pm Wasn’t KT Mcfarland one of the persons implicated in trying to overturn the election results in phone calls from the tfg administration just before January 6th?

Can't answer that, but IIRC, she was Flynn's assistant way back when before he was canned and I *think* she resigned over some kerfuffle and disgrace. It's so hard to keep track and I'm too lazy to look it up right now. :oldlady:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:54 pm
jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:33 pm Wasn’t KT Mcfarland one of the persons implicated in trying to overturn the election results in phone calls from the tfg administration just before January 6th?

Can't answer that, but IIRC, she was Flynn's assistant way back when before he was canned and I *think* she resigned over some kerfuffle and disgrace. It's so hard to keep track and I'm too lazy to look it up right now. :oldlady:
I seem to recall that she was involved in making some phone calls before January 6th, maybe between Flynn and someone in the White House. I’ll have to do some digging :think: :think:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:43 pm
Kendra wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:54 pm

I seem to recall that she was involved in making some phone calls before January 6th, maybe between Flynn and someone in the White House. I’ll have to do some digging :think: :think:
Maybe I’m thinking of her her earlier role in phone calls with Flynn to do with the Russia investigation. So much criming, so many criminals!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

It's hard to keep track. Meanwhile on the Sunday shows.

Mace: What’s shameful is they are supporting a guy who betrayed his oath of office. He lied to the American people, he leaked classified information

Greene: We censured Adam Schiff because of how greatly he lied to the American people… It tainished— tainted and tarnished President Trump's reputation and members of congress should not be conducting their behavior through lies

Bartiromo: The mainstream media has an excuse not to cover it. They’re covering everything about Russia and The Wagner Group as if it matters to the US right now
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Good grief. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sure sounded like she was talking about tfg. No such luck.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

There are apparently no limits to the insanity and bad legal takes when it comes to selling your soul to the Mango Mussolini.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:01 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 3884209152
There are apparently no limits to the insanity and bad legal takes when it comes to selling your soul to the Mango Mussolini.
Is that term already in the TFB dictionary :?:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Fox has announced that Jesse Watters will be Tucker Carlson’s replacement
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/but-b ... 0518&ei=11
‘But Brian —’ Fox’s Steve Doocy Torpedoes Kilmeade Angst Over Secret Service Testifying To Trump Probe In 3 Seconds Flat
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:18 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/but-b ... 0518&ei=11
‘But Brian —’ Fox’s Steve Doocy Torpedoes Kilmeade Angst Over Secret Service Testifying To Trump Probe In 3 Seconds Flat
STEVE DOOCY: Right. But Brian…

BRIAN KILMEADE: So to me, that’s that’s a tough situation.

STEVE DOOCY: They ARE law enforcement, you know, so it does make sense that the Department of Justice would say, hey, law enforcement, what you see. And that’s all they’re doing.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ex-tu ... ffe31&ei=9
Gregg Re, formerly a producer for Tucker Carlson Tonight, is on the warpath against Fox News after it announced that it will be laying off the remainder of his old show’s staff after a few more weeks of work on Fox News Tonight.

In a series of tweets on Monday night, Re went scorched earth on Fox News’ executives — most notably Executive Vice President of Primetime Programming Meade Cooper — and the efforts of the network’s temporary replacements for Carlson.

“Meade Cooper did not simply fire all of Tucker’s old team,” began Re. ‘It’s important to capture the callousness. First, she let the employees hear about the news of their show’s cancellation from a Fox press release. Then, Meade told the employees to hunt around the Fox website to see if they could maybe find another gig.”

He continued:

Tune into “Fox News tonight” for its last two weeks on air. Enjoy watching the work product of nine producers, whom Meade cooper is forcing to work before she fires them. (Under threat of losing their severance). I’m sure it’ll be great content
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:violin:

Why the sadness? It's being replaced with an equivalent sh*t "show".
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:22 pm :violin:

Why the sadness? It's being replaced with an equivalent sh*t "show".
Yeah, so why fire Carlson?
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:22 pm
Kendra wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:01 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 3884209152
Is that term already in the TFB dictionary :?:
It is now. Along with Velveeta Voldemort. I just liked that one.
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Biden wanders off set as Nicolle Wallace wraps softball MSNBC interview

Return to “Current Politics”