trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy, defamer, and sexual assaulter)

Post by Ben-Prime »

jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:46 pm But did they say “sir?”
Maybe they did like I do and call him by his code name, "Evil Mirror Universe Captain Kangaroo."

It's a bit of a mouthful, I know.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:44 am
Maybe they did like I do and call him by his code name, "Evil Mirror Universe Captain Kangaroo."

Now the medical profession will have to change their dementia test from ‘Person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ ;)
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:54 am

Now the medical profession will have to change their dementia test from ‘Person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ ;)
:lol: :lol: To you both! :kiss: :kiss:
tek

Post by tek »

Any number.

Like zero.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Translation: He got his discovery yesterday, he knows who is testifying against him and mostly what they are going to say, he knows he’s screwed, so he’s panicking and begging Kevin McCarthy to save him somehow.
:?: Should that be their and not there?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I have a similar reaction to John Eastman (sans cool Jan 6 hat). Watching th hearing yesterday, I was constantly reminded of Wallace Shawn playing Dr Sturgis on Young Sheldon (don't judge me). Shawn also played the Nagus on Star Trek DS9. Given the mirror universe concept, it would be nice if I saw a bit of Nagus there, but no, it's Dr. Sturgis.

So yeah, "Evil Mirror Universe Dr. Sturgis" for Eastman.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:31 am
Translation: He got his discovery yesterday, he knows who is testifying against him and mostly what they are going to say, he knows he’s screwed, so he’s panicking and begging Kevin McCarthy to save him somehow.
:?: Should that be their and not there?
Yep.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Thought so.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Significant improvement to Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Historical accuracy is important.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Kendra wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:37 pm
Significant improvement to Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Historical accuracy is important.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Member of Trump legal team tells
@aswoyer
and myself that Trump very well may take the stand in his legal cases, including the classified documents matter
@WashTimes
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:popcorn:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:47 pm
Member of Trump legal team tells @aswoyer and myself that Trump very well may take the stand in his legal cases, including the classified documents matter
@WashTimes
Corrected. There is no way any competent lawyer will let Trump near the stand, but Trump will desperately want to have people think he might so they will talk about him. And telling the press that he "may very well" do it is a good way to generate coverage for himself and set up the kind of screaming argument with the experts that he enjoys. Rather than the actual planning meetings where he feels like an idiot as he knows nothing and cant see strategy at all and its NOT ABOUT HIM!!!
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:47 pm https://twitter.com/JeffMordock/status/ ... 8872830988
Member of Trump legal team tells
@aswoyer
and myself that Trump very well may take the stand in his legal cases, including the classified documents matter
@WashTimes
OMG yes please! Get that lying sack of crap under oath and let him blow himself up.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

A pity there's no cameras in Federal Court.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

p0rtia wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:38 am

I have a similar reaction to John Eastman (sans cool Jan 6 hat). Watching th hearing yesterday, I was constantly reminded of Wallace Shawn playing Dr Sturgis on Young Sheldon (don't judge me). Shawn also played the Nagus on Star Trek DS9. Given the mirror universe concept, it would be nice if I saw a bit of Nagus there, but no, it's Dr. Sturgis.

Inconceivable!!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Pay no attention to the text, but the video has tfg at his best.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:52 pm
p0rtia wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:38 am

Inconceivable!!
Eastman-Shawn.jpg
Eastman-Shawn.jpg (30.7 KiB) Viewed 740 times
raison de arizona

:lol: tfg on his appointments.
much ado

Post by much ado »

I am so glad someone finally did this!

Brilliant!
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

The Sentence That 'Made Donald Trump Blow a Gasket': Kirschner

https://www.newsweek.com/sentence-that- ... er-1808575
Former President Donald Trump was triggered enough to "blow a gasket" after receiving the first batch of evidence being used against him in the Mar-a-Lago documents case, former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner said.

According to a court filing on Wednesday, Special Counsel Jack Smith has begun providing Trump's legal team with evidence used in the Department of Justice's investigation into the former president's handling of classified documents since leaving the White House. Trump is facing 37 federal felony counts.

The discovery order filed by the DOJ lists several pieces of evidence, including audio recordings or written statements of interviews that Trump "conducted with non-government entities" at his "consent" that have been obtained by Smith's office. The Justice Department also mentions an audio recording made in July 2021 at Trump's Bedminster Golf Club in New Jersey that was previewed in the indictment.

Other pieces of evidence listed in the discovery include "grand jury testimony of witnesses who will testify for the government at the trial of this case." Federal prosecutors did not provide specific names of the witnesses in Trump's indictment but often described the unnamed sources as "Trump Employee 1" or "Trump Attorney 1." A reference to a Trump family member is also included in the indictment.

According to Kirschner, providing a preview of the witnesses who testified against him "made Donald Trump blow a gasket" after reviewing the discovery order.

"That's right, friends," Kirschner said during Thursday's episode of his Justice Matters podcast. "Donald Trump now has the grand jury transcript so he can see for the first time who testified against him and what they told the grand jury about his criminal activity. So, it just got real for Donald Trump."

Kirschner went on to infer that the witnesses in question likely told Trump "everything he wanted to hear" while working closely to the former president but did not say the same "when they were hauled before the grand jury."

"They swore to tell the truth and if they lied in there, they could be charged with perjury," he noted.

"So, who were all the people that Jack Smith compelled to testify in the grand jury about Donald Trump's crimes?" Kirschner added. "Most of them were allies."
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Headline: a sentence made him blow a gasket.

Story: No, it was a preview of the witnesses who testified against him that made him blow the gasket.

These things should be agreed upon before publication. :towel:
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
raison de arizona

Big burly law firms, with tears in their eyes sir.
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 67008?s=20
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: At Bedminster last night, Trump says some of the best lawyers and law firms in the country contacted him offering their help but he told them he didn’t need it.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:28 pm Big burly law firms, with tears in their eyes sir.
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 67008?s=20
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: At Bedminster last night, Trump says some of the best lawyers and law firms in the country contacted him offering their help but he told them he didn’t need it.
That might come back to haunt him when he claims to need a delay because his lawyers keep quitting.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Trump is whistling past the graveyard .
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”