#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Luke »

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by bill_g »

If you lined up a dozen of AZ GOP members shoulder to shoulder carefully aligning their ear canals, a skilled archer could shoot an arrow through without injury.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

bill_g wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:18 pm If you lined up a dozen of AZ GOP members shoulder to shoulder carefully aligning their ear canals, a skilled archer could shoot an arrow through without injury.
Not that skilled.
A novice.. a blind novice... with the shakes... on a unicycle... in a hurricane... :rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
somerset

Post by somerset »

keith wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:23 pm
Chilidog wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:23 pm
PaulG wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:12 pm 1 MST is 3 CDT. We're on CDT. (Why are they MST? Do they hate the west coast so much they have to be in their own time zone?)
Yes. Or maybe it has something to do with MLK day...
Arizona has never been on daylight savings time. I think it has to do with the calculation that if you leave Dallas or Houston or someplace, its just about time to start looking for a motel. If Az was on daylight time yould have another hour to get to California. Either that or the cows wont know when to show up for milking
I think it has more to do with the fact that the last thing you want in Arizona is to have the sun stay up later during the summer months.
wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

somerset wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:59 pm I think it has more to do with the fact that the last thing you want in Arizona is to have the sun stay up later during the summer months.
I've heard that over the years Arizona has considered adopting daylight savings time. It became a topic on local talk radio, and many people objected to the idea because they were afraid that their plants couldn't handle the extra hour of sunlight. :brickwallsmall:

It is an oversimplification to say that Arizona does not have daylight savings time. Most of Arizona does not, however the Navajo Nation does have it. Except where it doesn't. Huh? Yes, the the Hopi Reservation is entirely contained within the Navajo Nation, and the Hopi Reservation does not have daylight savings time.

So, if you started a trip from California during daylight savings, when you cross into AZ, you get your first time change. If you continue your trip through the Navajo Nation, you get your second time change. Going through the Hopi Reservation and out again you get two more time changes (four, if you went through both of the two separate parts of the Hopi Reservation). Then leave Navajo Nation and enjoy another time change. And when you get to New Mexico you get another!
Image Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

wavey davey wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:24 pm
somerset wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:59 pm I think it has more to do with the fact that the last thing you want in Arizona is to have the sun stay up later during the summer months.
I've heard that over the years Arizona has considered adopting daylight savings time. It became a topic on local talk radio, and many people objected to the idea because they were afraid that their plants couldn't handle the extra hour of sunlight. :brickwallsmall:

It is an oversimplification to say that Arizona does not have daylight savings time. Most of Arizona does not, however the Navajo Nation does have it. Except where it doesn't. Huh? Yes, the the Hopi Reservation is entirely contained within the Navajo Nation, and the Hopi Reservation does not have daylight savings time.

So, if you started a trip from California during daylight savings, when you cross into AZ, you get your first time change. If you continue your trip through the Navajo Nation, you get your second time change. Going through the Hopi Reservation and out again you get two more time changes (four, if you went through both of the two separate parts of the Hopi Reservation). Then leave Navajo Nation and enjoy another time change. And when you get to New Mexico you get another!
I have made that time travel trip.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

We are going on the train to Flagstaff in a few weeks. As soon as we hit the Arizona line we will have a two-hour time change. The next week when we go into Utah, and then later, Colorado, we will get one hour back. I think the train crosses into Arizona somewhere around 4:30-5 PM, so suddenly the trip that seemed almost over at 8 PM in Flagstaff is now farther away. :roll:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
LM K

Post by LM K »

4 members of the US congress have written to the DOJ; Greene, Gaetz, Biggs, and Gosar.

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

LM K wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:23 pm 4 members of the US congress have written to the DOJ; Greene, Gaetz, Biggs, and Gosar.

:snippity:
Of course Tinfoil Greene signed... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
derevan

Post by derevan »

bill_g wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:18 pm If you lined up a dozen of AZ GOP members shoulder to shoulder carefully aligning their ear canals, a skilled archer could shoot an arrow through without injury.
No injury? :think: I'd be OK with a less-skilled archer.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

There's a foursome for the ages. The Dark Ages.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

wavey davey wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:24 pm
So, if you started a trip from California during daylight savings, when you cross into AZ, you get your first time zone change [the time itself doesn't change]. If you continue your trip through the Navajo Nation, you get your second time change. Going through the Hopi Reservation and out again you get two more time changes (four, if you went through both of the two separate parts of the Hopi Reservation). Then leave Navajo Nation and enjoy another time change. And when you get to New Mexico you get another!
FIFY - MST is equivalent to PDT
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

p0rtia wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:46 pm There's a foursome for the ages. The Dark Ages.

The Four Horsemen of the Republapocalypse (hey, if we can have Sharknado): Stupid, Racist, Insane and Soulless. Or the Spaghetti Western/Bob Newhart version: Ugly, his sister Ugly and his twin brothers Ugly.
LM K

Post by LM K »

I can't get around the paywall. Azcentral knows all the tricks.

This article looks interesting.
Maricopa County's $6M voting systems could be unusable after election audit

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 063300001/
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

[elmerfudd]Ut oh, we bwoke it.[/elmerfudd]
June bug

Post by June bug »

Edit: Deleted because ninja'ed by W Kevin Vicklund!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

LM K wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:47 am I can't get around the paywall. Azcentral knows all the tricks.

This article looks interesting.
Maricopa County's $6M voting systems could be unusable after election audit

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 063300001/
They might not know the tricks, I have an actual paid account there and I can't get to it either right now. It keeps returning "Error 503 backend unhealthy" or "Error 503 first byte timeout" to me when I try.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

Off Topic
"Error 503 backend unhealthy" sounds like a Trump problem.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Weird. I do not have a subscription, but can see the piece clearly.
► Show Spoiler
The comments on the piece really demonstrate how effective the disinformation is.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer, a Republican, and the county's Board of Supervisors -- four of five of whom are Republicans -- responded to the claims with a scathing letter Monday that laid out a series of mistakes auditors had made. Among them: They had not properly reconstructed the RAID storage array used by the county when creating copies of the hard drives, which left them unable to access files that otherwise would have been readily accessible.

Ben Cotton, the founder of CyFIR, one of the companies involved in the Arizona Senate's audit, said in the closed hearing held by Senate Republicans on Tuesday that the county's explanation was right.

"All of this, however, may be a moot point because subsequently I've been able to recover all of the deleted files and I have access to that data," Cotton said.

Cotton did not directly acknowledge that auditors had erred and that characterizing the files as having been deleted was false. But his explanation made clear that the database had never been deleted.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/18/politics ... index.html
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I'm starting to think the whole purpose of this fraudit was to make the voting machines unstable and eventually make it so they could figure out how to hack them and cheat in the next election.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Chilidog wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:06 am
Among them: They had not properly reconstructed the RAID storage array used by the county when creating copies of the hard drives, which left them unable to access files that otherwise would have been readily accessible.
Wait... this kinda makes it sound like they handed them a bunch of individual disks (or disk images) from a RAID array and expected them to reconstruct it? Heh.. not an impossible task by a long shot for an experienced crew, but if this is indeed what they did.. is a pretty sneaky bit of trolling.

Though I guess it could also mean that the auditors, when making copies, made individual images of the RAID drives, maybe by pulling one disk at a time and processing it? Again, not an impossible thing to reconstruct from and it would explain their complaint of 'the county did not explain their system!'.. but really shows just how incompetent they were at understanding what they were looking at.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:32 am I'm starting to think the whole purpose of this fraudit was to make the voting machines unstable and eventually make it so they could figure out how to hack them and cheat in the next election.
Through most of this I would go 'nah, these people are way too incompetent to compromise these machines in an effective way!', but given how much of their effort reeks of undergrad level skills.. I would not be surprised if they had some self described l33t h4x0r kid among them that believed they could pull it off.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

On azcentral 1) if you sign up, you can get 4-5 free articles a month. If you have multiple email adresses, well..
2) They have a deal, it's $1 for SIX months. We went for it, a little contribution to journalism.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”