trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
roadscholar

trump (the former guy, defamer, and sexual assaulter)

Post by roadscholar »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:59 pm
Kendra wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:10 pm
Estiveo wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:07 pm

Of course it's not news, it's...
🚨BREAKING NEWS!🚨
Always breaking news. I'm watching Dana Bash on her first day of the anchor desk at Inside Politics.
I blame Facebook.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:47 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:30 am https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 8857208832
Any lawyer who decides to represent him has to understand that their legal advice will be subordinated to the theories of Kash Patel, Christina Bobb, Tom Fitton and a couple of lawyers doing Newsmax hits at 2:00 AM.
I don't think that a Grand Jury needs to hear exonerating facts, they are tasked with deciding if the DA has sufficient material for the guy to be "indicated" ...
But they will have been presented withvthe presitential records act, especially the parts the former guy does not want to accept :blackeye:
They tried claiming that in New York before the indictment there. Tfg was complaining that the grand jury wasn’t shown exculpatory evidence. Some lawyer asked to go in front of the grand jury at the last minute with bombshell evidence. Then they were all upset that this lawyer wasn’t allowed to show all this supposed evidence. I think it was stuff that Cohen had said before he flipped on tfg.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

No orange makeup? His hair looks almost gray. A blue tie? His combover is poorly done.

Is that really Trump or a body double? ;)
Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:43 pm
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:09 pm No orange makeup? His hair looks almost gray. A blue tie? His combover is poorly done.

Is that really Trump or a body double? ;)
Boris Johnson needed a job.
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

For a nation in decline, my area of Floriduh is still building lots and lots of million$+ McMansions, and they're selling. Even our middle class 1700 sqft house is overvalued at least 100K, but that's Floriduh now, playground for the rich because everyone else is priced out of town. And that's before adding in the almost impossible to get house insurance, add on the hurricane rider and, if you're smart and can get it, flood insurance.* If Him wasn't depending on his chemo regimen keeping him alive, it would be a great time to sell and get outta this effin' state.

*We got flood insurance a few years back when then guv Scott said he was going to end the state subsidy but let anyone who already had the insurance be grandfathered in. Otherwise, we couldn't afford it and it's still a struggle.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:43 pm
Apparently, that wasn't taken today.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Does he look better or worse today?
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
somerset

Post by somerset »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:02 pm Does he look better or worse today?
He's wearing a red tie today ;)
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

We can only hope it was a nice long red tie. ;)
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

roadscholar wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:56 pm
Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:59 pm
Kendra wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:10 pm

Always breaking news. I'm watching Dana Bash on her first day of the anchor desk at Inside Politics.
I blame Facebook.
Or phpBB
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I'm going to put together a video thread covering Trump's post-federal arraignment speech in Bedminster. Follow along if interested 👇
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:48 pm https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1668781392694591488
I'm going to put together a video thread covering Trump's post-federal arraignment speech in Bedminster. Follow along if interested 👇
Why bother? tfg only has one speech, that's the one he is going to give.

ETA:
Oliver Darcy @oliverdarcy wrote: CNN and MSNBC are not taking Trump live. Fox News and Newsmax, predictably, are.

Rachel Maddow: "There is a cost to us as a news organization knowingly broadcasting untrue things. We are here to bring you the news. It hurts our ability to do that if we live broadcast what we fully expect in advance to be a litany of lies and false accusations."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump claims ‘political persecution’ in speech after arraignment
Former president accused of wilfully withholding classified documents and obstructing justice, and is charged with 37 counts

Maanvi Singh
Wed 14 Jun 2023 03.08 BST

Hours after facing criminal charges for the alleged mishandling of classified documents, Donald Trump told a crowd of supporters at his golf resort in New Jersey that his indictments were a “corrupt” and “political pursuit” designed to destroy him.

Donors and supporters chanted Trump’s name, cheered him on and sang “happy birthday”. “I just got charged,” joked the former president, who turns 77 on Wednesday. “A wonderful birthday.”

The former president was in Miami earlier in the day for his arraignment in the classified documents case. Federal prosecutors have accused him of wilfully withholding classified documents and obstructing justice, charging him with 37 federal counts including 31 violations of the Espionage Act.

Trump pleaded not guilty to all charges, and was released on bond on the condition that he would not discuss the case with a list of witnesses. On the campaign trail, Trump has been determined to fight back in the court of opinion, keeping a busy schedule of campaign appearances and photo opportunities. In Miami, his campaign alerted reporters that he would be stopping at a restaurant, where faith leaders and fans greeted him with prayers and cheers.

In New Jersey, he maintained the defiant message that he had practiced at previous campaign events, including over the weekend after the indictment was unsealed. He baselessly accused Biden of orchestrating the federal charges against him, calling them a “political persecution”. In a remarkable moment of projection, the twice-impeached, twice-indicted president who is being investigated for election interference said Biden “will forever be remembered as not only the most corrupt president in the history of our country, but perhaps even more importantly, the president who together with a band of his closest thugs, misfits and Marxists tried to destroy American democracy”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rraignment
busterbunker

Post by busterbunker »

He's not a hero. He's a hero because he is persecuted. I like Presidents that weren't persecuted.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Q supporters check in...
Peggy Dodson @PeggyDodson
I AM GETTING A HEADACHE TALKING TO LIBS AND REPUBLICANS WHO REFUSE TO UNDERSTAND PRESIDENT TRUMP DECLASSIFIED EVERYTHING BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE. THEY ARE NOT CHARGING HIM WITH THAT. THEY ARE CRIMINALS MISUSING THE SYSTEM. STOP WATCHING FAKE NEWS FOLKS!

In the replies:
Debs' Dog House 🍌 🇺🇸 @debbyredding20 3h
Same, I had to decide to not have these conversations with Democrats, blinders will be blinders. It never ends.

Peggy Dodson @PeggyDodson 3h
Oohh but some ARE REPUBLICANS!! THATS THE CRAZY PART

Hannity starts with the end of his low energy speech. Literally people were laughing when they weren't laugh lines. Then they sing Happy Birthday to him and he was like yeah they want me in jail for 400 years but Happy Birthday. It was a nice moment. Then Sean has Dershowitz and his usually clowns. Then Bush, Cheney, Clinton (Bill and Hills), Sandy Berger, Biden and on and on. "I did everything right but they indicted me." It's nonstop GRIEVANCE and he's stuck on that, he'll be reeling this bullshit off at every event for a year. Nothing about what he's going to do for Americans. It's kinda fun.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Too flattering for that one-trick pony. Sorry to insult ponies.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Suckers.
IMG_5161.jpeg
IMG_5161.jpeg (219.49 KiB) Viewed 757 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Whoa, he raised $6.6 million!

That oughta be enough to pay his lawyers for at least a couple weeks! :mrgreen:
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

Then why is Don Jr. whining that the other candidates are draining donations? Unbelievable.
bob

Post by bob »

Annrc wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:37 pm Then why is Don Jr. whining that the other candidates are draining donations?
The other candidates aren't picking up the check for two defenses (three, if you count Nauta's).

Not that anyone in that family actually will be paying for those three defenses....
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

hahahahaha suckers...

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

What’s all this talk about Trump not paying for food he promised to diners in Miami in front of the cameras? Jason Miller is in charge of those things, and he is known for always promptly taking care of financial obligations.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump says he wants to thank the many thousands of people (a couple hundred) that showed up outside the courthouse to support him and “doing it in such an elegant manner.” (Like the guy with the pig’s head on top of a stick).

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”