trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
sugar magnolia

trump (the former guy, defamer, and sexual assaulter)

Post by sugar magnolia »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:24 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:21 pm "Buses departs."
"Buses arrives."
About what I'd expect.
That is pretty much how I see it groing. On the plus side, the riders/protestors will be able to have some very tasty tacos on their day tour trip to Miami.
It was more a comment on their "grasp" of basic English.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:41 pm They weren't spread out all over the Grift Palace, they were moved from the storage room, to the ballroom, to the bathroom, to the office, and in each place some were taken to the bedroom (Pine Hall) or his office in a separate building on the grounds, for him to look through.
I actually made this joke to a friend at lunch yesterday, whose brother-in-law was the one who recruited me into the Foreign Service on the same career track doing diplomatic technology support: "Yeah, I'm choosing a calmer experience this time around; my last home leave I got bounced around more than classified documents at Mar-a-Lago."

He looked at me for a good 3 second beat and said "Well played, man. Well played."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

AndyinPA wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:27 pm Mexican food? :lol:
Cuban, which are the good Mexicans.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:biggrin:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:24 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:21 pm "Buses departs."
"Buses arrives."
About what I'd expect.
That is pretty much how I see it groing. On the plus side, the riders/protestors will be able to have some very tasty tacos on their day tour trip to Miami.
Busses?

What ever happened to U-Hauls?
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

It was Walt who wrote on the tops of the boxes... the Indictment talks about T**** wanting new box covers because there was too much writing on them.

Scared Ketchup part two:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:41 pm It was Walt who wrote on the tops of the boxes... the Indictment talks about T**** wanting new box covers because there was too much writing on them.

Scared Ketchup part two:

I'm not sure I believe that Nauta is the one who wrote on the boxes. Trump went through the boxes at different times. At one point he was presumably deciding which boxes would be removed from the storage room prior to Corcoran's search of that room. How would Nauta have known exactly "what" to mark on each box in order for Trump to be able to tell him which boxes to move and which ones to leave? There were too many boxes for Trump to be able to indicate which ones were the ones he particularly wanted to keep under his control. I think this is a case of Nauta willingly taking responsibility for something when he knew it had a nefarious purpose. Writing on the boxes had to have had a nefarious purpose - i.e helping to keep track of which boxes were more "my precious" than others. I think Trump had to have some kind of a code for the boxes so that Nauta could make sure the really "good stuff" could always be identified.

Of course, they could have been together while Trump was going through boxes with Trump instructing Nauta along the way as to how to mark each box. But for some reason I had the impression the boxes were delivered to whatever location Trump was sifting through them so he could do it at his leisure. I guess he could have stacked them in different areas for Nauta so he would have some idea of what kind of markings to put on each box. But it makes more sense to me that he either directed Nauta how to mark in person or that Trump himself actually marked the boxes and Nauta is just another Trump toadie willing to take responsibility for Trump's actions.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Good thing I had a mushroom Swiss burger yesterday. Since I will never have ketchup on a mushroom Swiss burger, it saves the ketchup for those with real needs. This is important in this time of a growing ketchup shortage.

I hear Ronny Jackson is demanding Biden release a bunch of the national strategic ketchup supply.
101010 :towel:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

School lunch programs everywhere will be scrambling for an alternative vegetable to put on their menu.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

:lol:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I think the handling / searching of the boxes is a mixture of tfg’s laziness and half-arsed approach to anything at all that requires effort, and his belief that he is oh so special and above oversight.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Motorcade on the way to the airport. CNN reports that Nauta is traveling with tfg, sounds like there's likely a joint defense agreement. Barricades are going up outside the courthouse, and I believe there's a press conference soon detailing the specifics of what that plan entails.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I turned MSNBC off because they were covering the motorcade, mostly just in a corner box, but it's not news.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:34 am I turned MSNBC off because they were covering the motorcade, mostly just in a corner box, but it's not news.
Of course it's not news, it's...
🚨BREAKING NEWS!🚨
Image Image Image Image
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Estiveo wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:07 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:34 am I turned MSNBC off because they were covering the motorcade, mostly just in a corner box, but it's not news.
Of course it's not news, it's...
🚨BREAKING NEWS!🚨
Always breaking news. I'm watching Dana Bash on her first day of the anchor desk at Inside Politics.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:32 am Motorcade on the way to the airport. CNN reports that Nauta is traveling with tfg, sounds like there's likely a joint defense agreement.
Or Fatus is keeping "Nota" close and telling him how special he is to Fatus, in case he decides to have thoughts about flipping.

People still try and examine this numbskulls thought process as though there is a plan and deviousness, rather than the attacking screams of a deranged manbaby.
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Self-preservation is of the highest order in his mind.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Fauxnews had the same thing. All the drama of the low speed OJ "chase," but without the drama. Really, quite stupid. Who cares?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:38 am
I assume he means counties, though there are 77, not 76. He indeed got all the counties, but so did Romney, McCain, and Bush (the second time). He had the lowest vote percentage of GOP candidates since 2000. McCain had more votes in 2008 than T had in 2016.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I for one find it difficult to believe that tfg would blatantly lie about something so easily disproven.

:bwahaha:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:42 pm I for one find it difficult to believe that tfg would blatantly lie about something so easily disproven.
So you've been in a coma for the last eight years. ;)
Image ImageImage
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

If Trump is found guilty of these crimes he will be the first candidate to run for the presidency but wouldn't be able to vote because of his felony convictions.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Atticus Finch wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:46 pm If Trump is found guilty of these crimes he will be the first candidate to run for the presidency but wouldn't be able to vote because of his felony convictions.
oh, he'd vote.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”