Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:24 am Yeah - better not mention the overpriced room rates for the foreign dignitaries, especially those carrying a Saudi passport ... :blackeye:
Who rented whole floors, entire wings of office buildings, meeting space for meetings that didn't take place and buying out the whole hotel on the odd occasion.

Jr. might be a drug addict, and for sure none of them are very smart, but Eric demonstrates every day that he truly is the stupid one.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Rich white guys have always suffered under the yoke of unequal justice in America. It’s terrible.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Guilfoyle: Those documents were properly contained, properly secured, and it was his right under the Presidential Records Act to be able to maintain those in a secure location. Those are the facts. What’s also a fact is Biden should be prosecuted..
noblepa

trump spawn

Post by noblepa »

What are the chances that some of TFG's kids will be indicted? I'm thinking that Don Jr. and Jared Kushner may have been involved, as well.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

noblepa wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:47 pm What are the chances that some of TFG's kids will be indicted? I'm thinking that Don Jr. and Jared Kushner may have been involved, as well.
We'll have to wait, but nothing will surprise me. Queue up that video of them before the speeches on the Elipse and how stoked they all were with excitement over something...
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

noblepa wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:47 pm What are the chances that some of TFG's kids will be indicted? I'm thinking that Don Jr. and Jared Kushner may have been involved, as well.
100%. Everyone would be involved as he would be testing their loyalty all the time.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Wild rant from Guilfoyle tonight. Whew.
Fox News talking point in 5...4...3...2...1...
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:38 pm
Guilfoyle: Those documents were properly contained, properly secured, and it was his right under the Presidential Records Act to be able to maintain those in a secure location. Those are the facts. What’s also a fact is Biden should be prosecuted..
Jeez, did someone put a wig on a catfish?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump spawn

Post by keith »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:38 pm https: //twitter.com/Acyn/status/1667283858780291073
The only fact contained in that 'report' is that there were no facts reported.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump spawn

Post by keith »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:25 pm
Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:38 pm https: //twitter.com/Acyn/status/1667283858780291073
Jeez, did someone put a wig on a catfish?
ooooh! Meow!
Has everybody heard about the bird?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:38 pm https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1667283858780291073
1 NARA sets the standards to what is "properly contained" and "properly secured". It's opinion on these issues differs slightly from boxes in a bathroom as containers, as also for bathrooms and basement rooms along a public passage to being secure.

2 NARA makes a requested selection of documents available to a former (im-)potus at a secure location. The former guy does not get to carry them around his home.

3 why ought Biden be prosecuted? He returned documents asap after they had been found. Neither was it reported that he was having Top Secret stuff among the papers.

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Where do the bathroom and stage photos come from? Not from the FBI "raid," surely?
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Burglars --- Please pay attention --- Now you know what Tinfoil thinks is "secure", you may want to check out her jewelery .... :twisted:
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:08 am Where do the bathroom and stage photos come from? Not from the FBI "raid," surely?
Must have been from the raid:
See pictures from Trump indictment that allegedly show boxes of classified documents in Mar-a-Lago bathroom, ballroom

BY STEPHEN SMITH
UPDATED ON: JUNE 9, 2023 / 8:03 PM / CBS NEWS

Photos included in the federal indictment filed against Donald Trump show boxes allegedly containing classified documents stored in unusual locations — stacked on a ballroom stage and in a bathroom next to a shower and toilet at Mar-a-Lago, the former president's residence in Florida.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-indi ... -bathroom/
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

https://twitter.com/the_law_boy/status/ ... 9102840845
Law Boy (@The_Law_Boy)

i keep looking at the picture of classified documents being stored in a bathroom with a chandelier and an extra low toilet for leveraged shitting. i'm getting emotional, it is honestly a privilege to live in a time this stupid
Hic sunt dracones
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump spawn

Post by Maybenaut »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:08 am Where do the bathroom and stage photos come from? Not from the FBI "raid," surely?
I thought I read in the indictment that some of the photos came from Walt Nauta’s phone - I thought I read that he took the photo of the tipped over box and tested it to one of Trump’s employees.
Edit: The pic of the tipped over box came from Nauta. The pic of boxes stacked along the wall of a storage room came from Trump Employee 2. It’s not clear from the indictment whether the other photos came from the raid or Trumps employees. Probably a mix of both.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Maybenaut wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:44 am
I thought I read in the indictment that some of the photos came from Walt Nauta’s phone - I thought I read that he took the photo of the tipped over box and tested it to one of Trump’s employees.
I saw that too. I wondered about the bathroom and stage photos in particular as you know if they were taken by the FBI they were "planted."
Maybenaut

trump spawn

Post by Maybenaut »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:56 am
Maybenaut wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:44 am
I saw that too. I wondered about the bathroom and stage photos in particular as you know if they were taken by the FBI they were "planted."
Well, we’ll find out at the trial… They’ll have to put on a witness to authenticate it. I think they were likely taken by Trump Employee 2.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

I recall hearing that it was a Trump employee who took the photos. IIRC, the maintenance guy who emptied the pool had his phone seized.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

I wonder why he took the photos. Insurance or bragging rights?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

He seems to have genuinely been dazzled by Trump, so it could literally have been pride that his employer was such a genius and important person.
Hic sunt dracones
Whatever4

trump spawn

Post by Whatever4 »

Suranis wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:07 pm He seems to have genuinely been dazzled by Trump, so it could literally have been pride that his employer was such a genius and important person.
I think the photos were to show Trump/Family Member #1 that the boxes were stacked like they were instructed to, once they were done, as confirmation of the task. Wasn’t there some texts about that in the indictment?
Optimism is a good characteristic, but if carried to an excess, it becomes foolishness.
—Theodore Roosevelt
Maybenaut

trump spawn

Post by Maybenaut »

Whatever4 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:51 pm
Suranis wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:07 pm He seems to have genuinely been dazzled by Trump, so it could literally have been pride that his employer was such a genius and important person.
I think the photos were to show Trump/Family Member #1 that the boxes were stacked like they were instructed to, once they were done, as confirmation of the task. Wasn’t there some texts about that in the indictment?
Yeah, and Nauta’s pic of the tipped-over boxes was to say to Trump Employee 2, “It’s not my fault! it was like this when I got here!”
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

So in a complex that large the only place they could find to store boxes was a bathroom (with a window) and a stage.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”