Ron DeSantis

These people suck. They are bad people.
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

On the Texas border today, Desantis was asked about FL’s flights of migrants from TX to CA. He says that FL has a budget surplus so he was trying to help out TX, and he is sorry that CA has a deficit and can’t afford migrants.
Jim

Ron DeSantis

Post by Jim »

California should fly them to Florida and drop them off outside DeSantis' residence with a note...

"Well Ron, since Florida has a surplus and can afford more immigrants, here you go!" :boxing:
Gregg

Ron DeSantis

Post by Gregg »

Jim wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:33 pm California should fly them to Florida and drop them off outside DeSantis' residence with a note...

"Well Ron, since Florida has a surplus and can afford more immigrants, here you go!" :boxing:
It's now a felony to transport immigrants in Florida, as per a law Meatball just signed.

But, these people are not illegally here, they are perfectly legal immigrants seeking asylum or refugee status awaiting hearings on their claims, they are not breaking any laws.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ron DeSantis

Post by RTH10260 »

re above illegal transport of illegals law

from two weeks ago
Florida Immigration Law: Will it be illegal to transport undocumented immigrants?
On July 1, the new immigration law in Florida goes into effect. Will it be illegal to transport undocumented immigrants into the state? We explain to you.

Corina GonzálezCorina Gonzálezgo_corina
Update: May 21st, 2023 19:41 EDT

Will it be illegal to transport undocumented immigrants in Florida?

The Florida legislature passed a new immigration bill (S.B. 1718), which will hurt undocumented immigrants in the state. After approval, the bill went to Governor Ron DeSantis, who has already signed it.

The new legislation, which has become the strongest anti-illegal immigration law in the country, will take effect on July 1, 2023, implementing strong measures against undocumented immigrants, including penalties for those who transport immigrants with unregulated immigration status.

However, confusion has arisen regarding the application of the new law and whether it will affect the transportation of undocumented immigrants within the state, whether they are an acquaintance, friend or relative. Here is an explanation of what the law states.

https://en.as.com/latest_news/florida-i ... igrants-n/
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Slim Cognito »

Budget surplus? Tell that to the hurricane victims who still are living in campers.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:39 pm Budget surplus? Tell that to the hurricane victims who still are living in campers.
:boxing:
Gregg

Ron DeSantis

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:39 pm Budget surplus? Tell that to the hurricane victims who still are living in campers.
Cassey took millions in donations for that. Privately, with no oversight, so no red tape getting it where it's needed. And where it's needed is Casey's Hope Chest.

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Ron DeSantis

Post by keith »

Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:55 pm
Edit: Another duplicate post :bag: :oldlady:
Ya know, you can just delete the duplicate post without admitting to everybody that you are Double-Up's (a Dick Tracy villian) twin. Use the 'X' button that is just next to the pencil (edit) button.

Just saying.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

keith wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:49 am
Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:55 pm
Edit: Another duplicate post :bag: :oldlady:
Ya know, you can just delete the duplicate post without admitting to everybody that you are Double-Up's (a Dick Tracy villian) twin. Use the 'X' button that is just next to the pencil (edit) button.

Just saying.
Thanks, I'll try that next time :oldlady:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Ron DeSantis

Post by poplove »

So, I'm watching the breaking indictment news and my doorbell rings. We have a no solicitors sign and I usually don't answer but I did. It was a desantis volunteer with door hangers. I didn't even give the guy a chance to say anything. I said "fuck him, he's an asshole! Thank you" and shut the door.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Ron DeSantis

Post by northland10 »

poplove wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:21 pm So, I'm watching the breaking indictment news and my doorbell rings. We have a no solicitors sign and I usually don't answer but I did. It was a desantis volunteer with door hangers. I didn't even give the guy a chance to say anything. I said "fuck him, he's an asshole! Thank you" and shut the door.
There's always this approach.

101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Ron DeSantis

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Way to go, poplove! You were to the point and courteous. :clap:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bob

Ron DeSantis

Post by bob »

keith wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:49 am Ya know, you can just delete the duplicate post without admitting to everybody that you are Double-Up's (a Dick Tracy villian) twin. Use the 'X' button that is just next to the pencil (edit) button.
You can only delete the last post in a thread. Once there's another post (even your own!) past it, the delete button poofs.
Image ImageImage
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Ron DeSantis

Post by keith »

bob wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:29 pm
keith wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:49 am Ya know, you can just delete the duplicate post without admitting to everybody that you are Double-Up's (a Dick Tracy villian) twin. Use the 'X' button that is just next to the pencil (edit) button.
You can only delete the last post in a thread. Once there's another post (even your own!) past it, the delete button poofs.
Hmmm. OK, I don't think I've experienced that 'problem'.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
pipistrelle

Ron DeSantis

Post by pipistrelle »

keith wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:23 pm
I have, more times than I can count.
pipistrelle

Ron DeSantis

Post by pipistrelle »

keith wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:23 pm
Delete button gone after I posted after my post.
2023-06-09 22.26.25.jpeg
2023-06-09 22.26.25.jpeg (94.06 KiB) Viewed 591 times
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Ron DeSantis

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Yes, you can only delete a duplicate post if nobody else has posted in that thread. Once someone else has a following post, the delete button disappears.

But you can always just mark a post as a dupe. I can delete anything, and I sorta do cleanup as I read the forum. I find duplicates that aren't marked as such, and I occasionally fix spelling and other errors, just to keep the place shipshape.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Dr. Ken

Ron DeSantis

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Gregg

Ron DeSantis

Post by Gregg »

The good news is it is of course legal in Florida to run protestors down in a car.

Happy Hunting!

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ron DeSantis

Post by raison de arizona »

Oh my.
The Hollywood Reporter @THR wrote: Denée Benton calls Governor Ron DeSantis the "current grand wizard" of Florida at the #TonyAwards
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Ron DeSantis

Post by bob »

For Orlylicious:
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Ron DeSantis

Post by northland10 »

And they can't blame Hollywood writers as the awards were supposed to be unscripted due to the strike.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

Ron DeSantis

Totally coincidental, I'm sure.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Ron DeSantis

Yeahbut he's really owning the libs and that's what really counts.
https://twitter.com/MikeGrunwald/status ... 28610?s=20
Michael Grunwald @MikeGrunwald wrote: DeSantis blocks Florida residents from getting federal rebates that will be available in the other 49 states. We’re just props in his eternal campaign.
Scott Thomasson @scotthomasson wrote: Gov. DeSantis line-item vetoes include $29 million in federal (not state) funding for IIJA and IRA programs, which included homeowner appliance rebates.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”