Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Orly's Latest Poopies

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Luke »

OMG. The Enlarged Zibits are still everything we went through laughing and mocking her while mortified anyone would do anything like that. Just as you said Bob, 15 years and she's learned nothing.

The Enlarged Zibits still are full of unredacted info, including when Orly thought it would be cute to improperly redact, leaving the last 4 numbers visible (vs the correct way of those numbers being redacted). Wasn't it Royce Lamberth who smacked her down over that? Michelle Obama's SSN is exposed as well, imagine they changed hers too also.

Just seeing all those names again, from Susan Daniels to Felicito Papa, was funny. Wonder how many of these people should be included in the Dead Birthers topic. Of course, they are still defective and inartfully collected; the same Zibits are too faint to read on the pages and it's all BS with Bounel and her other fantasies. There are many more comments on the page at her stye now, the (now 15 years older) birthers are showing up.

Linda Bentley
February 13th, 2023 @ 4:54 am
Great letter! Obama was the biggest fraud imposed on the American people in all of history. It cannot go unpunished.

Frankly, I'm a bit hurt and upset that Foggy and The Fogbow aren't mentioned in any of the comments. Not even the word "Obot". It's like they've forgotten how much hard work we put in to help call the world's attention to their bullsh*t. :(

Zibits: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content ... as-IDs.pdf

Coincidentally, GG, Estiveo, Bob and I have been playing with a birther who said his wife and friend both had to show their BCs to be in public office. Liar. Good times. :towel:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Luke »

BY POPULAR DEMAND!

Orly is back on Russian TV with her squeeze. AND, you can set subtitles to English (use the CC function then the gear for English). In the intro, the dude brings up fresh new topics like Connecticut, the last 4 of Obama's old SNN, Harry Ballentine and way with a slide of President Obama. They discuss her fabulous letter. He begins by asking if it was "patriotic rhetoric" or if she expects action to be taken. She starts explaining all her accomplishments but he cuts her off with how nothing ever happened and now with the GOP House and new committees, will anything happen? She looks totally uncomfortable, she shifts in her chair, and looks around. Trump didn't do the Obama investigation because he'd lose Black voters, that's her reason.

Two days and a MASSIVE VIEW COUNT: 31. Set to the intro.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's LENA!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

When will Republican Attorney Generals wake up and bring criminal charges and indictments against Obama for using a stolen CT Social Security number and bogus IDs, while running in their states for president twice?
:evil: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/when-will- ... es-for-pr/ :evil:

Does "never" work for you?

Due to departure of Tucker Carlson, I am cancelling FOX Nation subscription and I will switch to the network where Carlson will appear. He is the lonely oracle of truth in the sea of the globalist puppets media
:evil: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/due-to-dep ... alist-pup/ :evil:

Wut? No in-person protest in New York City? :nope:

Ukraine might be Russian Vietnam, but Siberia is Russian “Okie from Muskogee”

For a year I was trying to make sense of what is happening in Ukraine and how soon will this war end and what will be the outcome. My heart aches for all the people who lost their lives, their loved ones, who lost their homes and whose lives were turned upside down. I lived in the nearby Moldova and as a child visited Ukraine every summer and my heart breaks seeing the suffering of people there, in the country that used to be so beautiful and peaceful, where Ukrainians and Russians considered themselves brothers, whose languages were so close and families so intertwined.

Recently I traveled to Thailand. It happens so that a lot of Russians travel to Thailand, particularly from Siberia, from Russian Far East. For them it is only a 6 hour flight, slightly longer than it takes us to fly from Los Angeles to New York.

So, I talked to a number of these Russians and tried to understand their feelings about this war.

Very quickly I realized that the attitudes differ depending on which part of Russia the person came from. This reminded me Vietnam and the difference of attitudes in far left New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles and the heartland of the country. Far left protested, the heartland did not. . . .
:evil: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/ukraine-mi ... -muskogee/ :evil:

Noted Vietnam War expert, the immigrant dentist who was a child during the war. :roll:

OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA

It was reported yesterday that a slave reparations panel is recommending a $1.2 million to be given to every black resident of the state of California and down payment of some estimated $100,000 to be given immediately. (Exhibit 1)

As a California licensed attorney and the President of the Defend Our Freedoms foundation I would like to warn you that there is no legal basis for such reparations and should you sign off on such reparations, multimillion legal challenges will likely be filed and granted by the courts, not mentioning enormous burden of estimated $800 billion, nearly 3 times the state budget, that these reparations will create. I would like to remind you that the state of California cannot print money as the federal government does, and this will lead to the bankruptcy of the state.

Firstly, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that there is no law in the California constitution that allows reparations. All of the expenditures of the state are previously approved by the voters. The state is allowed to spend moneys for the general welfare, such as providing roads and bridges, building water reservoirs in the state that is lacking water and so on. If the California legislature and you as a governor want to pay reparations, this has to be put to a vote as a ballot measure, to be approved by the voters. . . .
:evil: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/open-lette ... e-illegal/ :evil:

I have no idea why Taitz believes the voters must vote on reparations.
Image ImageImage
Phoenix520
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Phoenix520 »

As usual her attention to detail is stunning. Not every Black person in the state, only those who can prove they are descended from slaves. I think I also read Free People of Color if they can prove ancestry.
Luke

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Luke »

In a very, very fast look, not seeing Defend Our Freedoms Foundation still registered.

Defend.JPG
Defend.JPG (103.42 KiB) Viewed 4536 times

https://rct.doj.ca.gov/Verification/Web ... sults.aspx

DOF.JPG
DOF.JPG (123.58 KiB) Viewed 4536 times

SUPER BONUS!

The Second Request (which appears to have been ignored) in 2011 was from the office of... KAMALA HARRIS! :lol: :blackeye:

Kamala DOF.JPG
Kamala DOF.JPG (74.48 KiB) Viewed 4536 times

https://rct.doj.ca.gov/Verification/Web ... 439c801cff

So it appears Orly Taitz is not the president of anything -- certainly not a charity.
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Attorney Orly Taitz on RTN, Russian Language TV from New York, talking about 2024 elections, possible run by Michelle Obama

TL; DRW.
Image ImageImage
somerset

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by somerset »

I have no idea what they're saying, but the dude looks like a cross between Rudy Giuliani and Roger Stone.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by neonzx »

somerset wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:38 pm I have no idea what they're saying, but the dude looks like a cross between Rudy Giuliani and Roger Stone.
I was able to poke around in the YT video CC settings and get it to translate subtitles into English. Not worth the effort in my opinion. Love the lead-in theme music for the show and a bad fake newscast from an 80s TV movie. Plus the host and his Elton John inspired glasses (no offense to EJ). I am very scared of this Russian threat.
sad-cafe

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by sad-cafe »

somerset wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:38 pm I have no idea what they're saying, but the dude looks like a cross between Rudy Giuliani and Roger Stone.
egads-that would be ugly
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Why didn’t they indict and send to prison Hillary Clinton, who destroyed 30,000 emails that were officially subpoenaed by congress? Next Republican president should file 30,000 count indictment against Hillary Clinton (each destroyed email is a count of obstruction of justice)

Why didn’t they indict and send to prison Hillary Clinton, who destroyed 30,000 emails that were officially subpoenaed by congress? Next republican president should file charges against Hillary Clinton.

There was a clear case of obstruction of justice by Hillary Clinton, there should be 30,000 counts of charges against Clinton for destroying 30,000 e-mails.

Fair minding Americans demand 30,000 charge indictment against Clinton
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/why-didnt- ... ary-clint/ :twisted:

If only the FBI director -- a month before the 2016 election -- had explained this decision. :think:

DeSantis is in a statistical tie with Trump in Utah, cut the deficit in half, from 30% to 15% in Iowa, 16% in Wisconsin
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/desantis-i ... wisconsin/ :twisted:

Because I speak Taitz: Taitz leans on "is in a statistical tie" when her preferred candidate is barely losing. If her preferred candidate is leading, Taitz will conveniently forget about the MoE.

:think:
Image ImageImage
derevan

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by derevan »

I had a very...odd... dream that involved Orly Taitz Esq. last night.

I'm drinking very, very heavily tonight.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

derevan wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:53 pm I had a very...odd... dream that involved Orly Taitz Esq. last night.

Did you star as a bowling ball?
Sam the Centipede

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Sam the Centipede »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:51 pm
derevan wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:53 pm I had a very...odd... dream that involved Orly Taitz Esq. last night.

Did you star as a bowling ball?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Evening is falling at Misty Arch, a home whose ancient splendor can still be glimpsed through its genteel decay. Cicadas call, fireflies flit, all is peaceful. On the porch sit three fogbelles, crocheted shawls on their shoulders, a miasma of bougainvillea and formalin drifting about them. As one rises from her chair to reach for the now near empty bottle of Old Bounel Sour Whiskey, they are startled by a masculine scream from deep inside the house. "Why lawks, what was that Maggie?" asks one of the seated belles, her cross-stitch piece slipping to the floor, "it was surely the cry of a soul in terror." Maggie looks back to the door and sighs: "Why May, that's just our caretaker, old Fogton Bogton. Sometimes on a summer evening he remembers his time in the Dental Chair of Lurve, his hands shake, his knees creak, his gums bleed and there's the screaming. More whiskey?" "Why yes, thank you, a finger or two please, but I don't think" … May gestures towards the third belle, snuffling in her slumber … "she should have more." "No, bless her heart, she's been so tired ever since she retired."
LaLawyer2

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by LaLawyer2 »

Too many sentences/periods to be Faulkner-esque. Though the length works for that style.
Luke

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Luke »

OLD HOME WEEK: Whoa. Posting here because of Orly's relationship with him... Is Taitz part of this??? "UN Special Rapporteur" :dance:
“Tara Reade, the Joseph Biden whistleblower has applied for temporary asylum in Russia under the UN protocol for asylees,” Dr. Jonathan Levy, Reade’s attorney, said in a statement to The Gateway Pundit.
The Gateway House of Boys is ANGRY. Looked but didn't find a similar story about Trump's alleged abuse.
Biden Whistleblower Tara Reade Files Urgent Appeal with United Nations in a Bid to Protect Her Liberty and Safety Against Biden Regime
By Jim Hoft Jun. 13, 2023 9:30 am

In what is becoming an escalating international human rights concern, Tara Reade, a U.S. citizen, public interest whistleblower, podcaster, and author, has sought temporary asylum in Russia. The appeal follows what she describes as unlawful and political persecution from elements within the US government, namely those aligned with Joe Biden and the Democratic Party. In 2019, Reade was one of seven women who bravely stepped forward with accusations of sexual abuse and harassment against then-presidential candidate Joseph Biden. At the time of the alleged misconduct, Reade worked for Senator Biden in 1993 and filed a report regarding the incident. Since the allegation, Reade says that she has been systematically persecuted, with various government agencies turned against her. Her credibility was challenged, and a criminal investigation was launched against her, then subsequently closed.

Moreover, in 2020, a federal grand jury was convened to investigate her, with the FBI issuing a subpoena to Twitter, which was purportedly coordinating with the bureau to suppress any negative information concerning the Biden crime family. Ms. Reade contends that her rights to freedom of opinion and expression have been systematically violated. The crux of Reade’s persecution, she suggests, lies in fabricated allegations that aim to undermine her credibility and silence her voice as a whistleblower. These allegations notably violate international law and could be perceived as an intimidation tactic intended to dissuade others from reporting sexual abuse within the political landscape.

Last month, Tara Reade said Biden would be behind her death if something happened to her, adding that she’s not suicidal. “I want to make something clear. If something happens to me, all roads lead to Joe Biden,” she wrote. “Joe Biden and DNC political machine threats, bullying and intimidation over the last three years will not work. I am not suicidal. I should not be under investigation nor am I a foreign agent. I am a private citizen,” she added.

“Tara Reade, the Joseph Biden whistleblower has applied for temporary asylum in Russia under the UN protocol for asylees,” Dr. Jonathan Levy, Reade’s attorney, said in a statement to The Gateway Pundit. “Ms. Reade was in the process of working with a member of the US House Subcommittee on Weaponization of the Government to provide testimony. She was tipped that her arrest in the US or a third country was imminent and that her safety could not be guaranteed. Other Biden whistleblowers have fled the country or are currently in hiding,” he added.

To protect her liberty and safety, she has now turned to the UN for support. Her attorney, Dr. Jonathan Levy, has submitted an urgent appeal to the UN Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Expression. The appeal cites continuous government harassment and surveillance since 2019 and the imminent threat to her freedom. With her move to Russia, Reade believes her safety is assured. The UN Special Procedure may prompt an inquiry with the United States government, seeking an explanation for the alleged behavior. Meanwhile, Reade remains committed to testifying before Congress and presenting her complete account to the American people under oath.

A copy of the entire Urgent Appeal to the UN Special Rapporteur may be read in its entirety here and below:
It's on Levy's site: https://www.jlevy.co/wp-content/uploads ... 2023-1.pdf

Levy Reade.JPG
Levy Reade.JPG (59.35 KiB) Viewed 4191 times

Levy is whining and crying about Tara's lack of free speech -- while in the "complaint" he notes she wrote a book, has a Twitter account, and wrote numerous articles for Russia Today. :roll:
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Dr. Levy! :lol:

List of some 400 heads of state that went to prison, many of them for bribery and corruption, charges that Biden committed according to reports by FBI informants and according to members of the House oversight committee. It will take a strong Republican Attorney General to send to prison Biden for corruption and bribery, Clinton for obstruction of Justice and Obama for using a stolen Connecticut Social Security number [...] and other bogus IDs
Howard Hilton wrote: A jury has to convict first, I think, unanimously. And as there is no irrefutable evidence, it isn’t going to happen. Nor will charges be brought because even if the allegations were true, it’s all statute-barred.
Taitz wrote:I have no doubt Jury will convict Biden and it is not barred by any statue
https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/list-of-so ... the-house/

:towel:
Image ImageImage
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Flatpoint High »

A caller into the Stephanie Miller Show suggested that Orly be brought in to defend taxes cheat
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Estiveo
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Estiveo »

Dr. Levy? With him as her lawyer, why didn't Tara Reade (if that's her real name) seek asylum in the independent Republic of Cabinda?
Image Image Image Image
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Flatpoint High »

Estiveo wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:17 pm Dr. Levy? With him as her lawyer, why didn't Tara Reade (if that's her real name) seek asylum in the independent Republic of Cabinda?
or the Kingdom of Tayos?
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by northland10 »

The ancient citizen who cannot function enough to be President managed to get the Barr DOJ (with Trump as President) to harass this lady. Impressive.
101010 :towel:
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Jack Smith Wants Trump Convicted by Super Tuesday! I do not believe they can have the trial that quickly. Discovery takes time. I believe the trials will be after the election. If Trump wins the election, he will pardon himself in 2 federal cases, GA governor will likely pardon him in GA and Trump is expected to win the NY case, if not at trial, then on appeal in the Supreme Court
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/jack-smith ... e-electio/ :twisted:

My response to YahooNews article criticizing GOP candidates who do not attack Trump after the latest indictment

Trump gave a speech and stated that people need to peacefully protest. He did not tell protesters to break into the Capitol, he is not guilty of any crime. This is similar to Biden, Kamala Harris and all the Dems supporting Black Lives Matter, but they are not responsible for BLM rioters causing some 500 riots, torching cities, fire bombing a federal court house, robbing stores, stealing everything in sight. Trump is not responsible for actions of several rioters who broke the window in the Capitol and people rushing in the Capitol. Additionally, we indeed have a corrupt Department of Justice. When Hillary Clinton deleted some 300,000 emails and destroyed multiple computers and other devices when she was under subpoena to produce emails to Congress, she was not prosecuted. Biden retained thousands of secret documents and nothing was done to him. Hunter Biden did not pay taxes on millions in income and nothing is being done to him. Overwhelming evidence shows Joe Biden getting millions in bribes from Russia, Ukraine, China and other countries, while using his son Hunter as a middle man and nothing is done to Bidens. It is time to impeach and remove Biden from office for bribery, money laundering, public corruption and violation of oath of office. Time to bring criminal charges against Biden for all of the above.
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/my-respons ... ndictment/ :twisted:

Federal elections voter ID and in person voting law was a missed opportunity in 2016-2018 and it is a must, it has to be made into law next time GOP has the WH and both houses of congress

We have seen in 2020 and 2022 thousands of ballots without a chain of custody being received in swing states. What does it mean “without a chain of custody”? It means that there is no verification where those ballots came from. There is circumstantial evidence, statistical evidence that those ballots swung the elections in favor of the Democrats, particularly in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. These 6 swing states will decide the 2024 election as well.

President Trump stated “No other advanced country conducts elections this way. Many European countries have instituted major restrictions on mail-in voting specifically because they recognize the nearly unlimited potential for fraud. Out of 42 European nations, all but two prohibit absentee ballots entirely for people who reside inside the country, or else they require those who need absentee ballots to show a very, very powerful ID.” Washington Post wrote an article claiming that 8, not 2 out of 43 European countries allow unrestricted mail in voting. But even far left Washington Post, which together with most of the media represent a de facto propaganda branch of the Democratic Party, begrudgingly agreed that most European countries require in person voting for most citizens. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... in-voting/

Please, see the data below. In 2016 to 2018 GOP had the White House, the House and the Senate. This was the golden opportunity to pass the Federal election holiday and voter ID law for in person voting. What GOP needed, was to have a procedural vote to do away with filibuster on the issue of the federal elections and voter ID law just as they did away with the filibuster on the issue of confirmation of federal judges.

For years there was a bottleneck in voting for federal judges due to the filibuster that required 60 votes and not a simple majority in the senate. Prior to 2018, Democrats, who were led by Harry Reid at a time changed the rules to cancel the filibuster and require only a simple majority vote in confirmations of federal judges for district and the courts of appeals. After 2016, Republicans extended this rule and canceled the filibuster (60 votes) for the Supreme Court. That ultimately gave Republicans 6 out of 9 seats on the Supreme Court.

GOP was squeamish in doing the same for the voter ID law. Possibly, the RINOs, Speaker Paul Ryan and the senate leader McConnell were not resolute enough. If they would have passed the Federal elections voter ID law, which would make federal elections day a holiday (a day off) and require every voter to obtain and present a valid voter ID and vote in person, likely GOP would have held the White House and both houses of congress in 2020 and 2022. Of course, the voter ID law would have some exceptions, whereby members of the military stationed overseas, bed-ridden patients with doctors notes and out of state employees with an employer’s note would be allowed to vote by mail.

It is crucial that next time GOP takes the White House and both houses of Congress, they pass the Federal voter ID law. 2024 is expected to be a very close election according to polls. Maybe GOP will be successful in 2024, if not, then in the future GOP has to pass the federal ID law. Meanwhile, each state GOP should put on the ballot a Voter ID and in person election proposition, this is particularly crucial for the swing states. Elections integrity requires a federal voter ID and in person voting!
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/federal-el ... -congress/ :twisted:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Luke »

Say it ain't so! Were those THREE comments from Orly truly missing the magic word?

O B A M A

After only 15 years, has she given up? Nobody likes a quitter, Orly. Very, very disappointing. :(
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:29 pm Say it ain't so! Were those THREE comments from Orly truly missing the magic word?

O B A M A

After only 15 years, has she given up? Nobody likes a quitter, Orly. Very, very disappointing. :(
Because you asked:
Dead body found on Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard estate…

Posted on | July 24, 2023 | No Comments
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/610465-2/ :twisted:

:yawn:
Image ImageImage
Baidn

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Baidn »

It legit looked like the public access version of a "Weekend Update" style skit making fun of them to me.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

I posted the reponse below to the article of Obama judge refusing to transfer Meadow’s case to federal court

I believe that the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals will reverse this decision and Meadows will ultimately be found not guilty. When it happens, Meadows should sue Fani Willis for abuse of process and malicious prosecution. All Meadows did , was fulfill his duty of a chief of staff and provide Trump some phone numbers. Rabid Democrat operative Fani Willis wants to send him to prison for years for doing that. I was born and raised in the communist dictatorship of the Soviet Union. Even there I did not see something that horrendous, that outrageous. When GOP takes the WH, GOP president should sue Willis for violation of civil rights of multiple individuals under the color of authority
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/i-posted-t ... t/:twisted:

Strong argument for GOP congress to file directly criminal contempt of congress charges against Joe and Hunter Biden and Biden officials even if AG Merrick Garland refuses to do so

The nation is shocked seeing lack of equal justice in relation to Republicans and Democrats. The latest example is the criminal conviction of Trump’s former economic advisor, professor Peter Navarro, for contempt of Congress.

We all saw how previously Hillary Clinton deleted thousands of emails which were under the congressional subpoena and AG Loretta Lynch together with the corrupt former FBI director James Comey refused to prosecute her. The US congress voted and found the former Attorney General Eric Holder to be in contempt of Congress and yet nothing was done to Holder. Holder was never tried.

Enough is enough!

Republicans were squeamish to do something because traditionally the Department of Justice needs to bring criminal charges, even for contempt of congress and current Democrat, Biden appointee, Merrick Garland, would not file criminal contempt charges against fellow Democrats, particularly Joe Biden and senior officials of his administration.

So, what is the answer? How do we solve this problem?

Here is my solution. My research shows that there is nothing in the US Constitution saying that the US Congress has to go through the Department of Justice. There is nothing preventing the US Congress from filing the criminal contempt of Congress case directly and using it’s own staff attorneys or hiring outside attorneys. The contempt case is a very straight forward case. Most of members of congress are attorneys. Many of their aides and staff members are attorneys. They literally have hundreds of attorneys and they need only one.

We have watched multiple members of Biden administration refusing to cooperate with Congress, refusing to provide subpoenaed documents. There is a huge stonewalling in relation to millions of dollars received by Bidens from foreign nations.

I believe the US House of Representatives should give the Department of Justice a reasonable time to file charges in all those instances of contempt of congress. Give Merrick Garland two weeks or a month to respond, whether he will file the contempt of Congress cases. If Garland refuses, the House of Representatives should file the case in Federal court using it’s own attorneys. They do not have to use DOJ attorneys. IF DOJ objects, if the trial judge rules that the DOJ attorneys have to file, the House of Representatives should immediately appeal and this case will quickly reach the Supreme Court.

Now, the Supreme Court hears only about 1% of all the cases that are filed in front of it, however, I believe the Supreme Court will agree to hear this case for a number of reasons.

Firstly, SCOTUS tends to hear cases between the branches of government. Here, the legislative branch, the Congress, is opposed by the executive branch, the DOJ.

Secondly, I believe this will be a case of first impression. I don’t believe there is such a case before, this will be the precedent. I believe that SCOTUS will find for the US Congress and will rule that Congress can use it’s own attorneys to try the contempt of Congress where the AG is acting as a political, party operative and refusing to file charges. Moreover, I believe that the US Congress will be able to seek from the DOJ a reimbursement of legal fees that they incurred due to the AG’s refusal to file charges on behalf of Congress. Moreover, if Republicans take the White House next year, they can file charges against AG Garland for violation of oath of office for refusing to file criminal contempt charges in legitimate cases.

So, I believe there is a strong case for the House of Representatives to grow a spine and other necessary parts and start filing the criminal contempt of Congress cases directly.
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/strong-arg ... -to-do-so/ :twisted:

Sit down: Taitz is wrong; CRS:
Whereas the House and Senate originally used their own legislative powers to enforce subpoenas, Congress chose to criminalize subpoena noncompliance in 1857.

The Department has argued [in an OLC memo] that it “retains traditional prosecutorial discretion regardless of whether the contempt citation is related to an assertion of executive privilege.” Pursuant to this asserted discretion, a U.S. Attorney may, based on any number of reasons, leave a congressional citation unenforced.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”