Foggy dusting?

You never know, something important could happen.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Foggy dusting?

Post by Grumpy Git »

Scheduled Maintenance: We will shut down briefly at 6:00 a.m. Eastern (US & Canada), Sun., 4 June

11am UK time, can I expect to see Foggy doing a Mrs Doubtfire re-enactment at this time?

If not, I may demand a refund!

Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Foggy dusting?

Post by Flatpoint High »

castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Foggy dusting?

Post by neonzx »

Grumpy Git,

Foggy has one of those robotic vacuums at 6am on Sunday mornings. It is helmed by the 3 cats (overlords) of the house. (and the cats refuse to dress in drag ;) )
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Foggy dusting?

Post by Grumpy Git »

Cat overlords?

Blimey.
newearth.jpg
newearth.jpg (145.82 KiB) Viewed 376 times
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Foggy dusting?

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, here's the thing - the intake valves get all clogged up with sarcasm and snark, and some of the typos leave a glob of residue, and then the secondary lateral thrusters fall out of alignment, and it's just really messy.

And somebody has to get in there and scrape and scrub and re-torque the knobs. There are a few right knobs around here, y'all know that. :lol:

Oh, wait. :oopsy:

Not even to mention the beer cans all over the floor, and the ashtrays overflowing, and your mom isn't here (I think :?) so you're supposed to pick up after yourself.

But that's okay today. I don't mind, honest. I get out of bed at 5:30 a.m. my time every Sunday morning, put on the coveralls and the helmet and gloves and rubber boots and so forth, and by 6:00 sharp I am hard at work fiddling with the controls. I've been doing this for fourteen years now. I'm almost getting good at it. :batting:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶

Return to “Announcements”