Whatever happened to <fill in the blank>?

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:16 pm :snippity:
And the fun of the Incontinental Marshas trying to spring someone from the pokey with their fake badges. Optimistic numbskullery. Tresa Haywood or a name something like that??
Perhaps this group of rocket scientists....?

https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vi ... php?t=9527
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

What ever happened to the big mouth fugitive who fled to Mexico to avoid trial for a misdemeanour?

Is he still trying to get himself and his family killed by being Gavin?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

RVInit wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:01 pm He sounds exactly like the kind that either died of Covid or got himself killed using one of the handful of quack Covid medicines.
So no chance he got the help he so desperately needed and moved into a residence equipped with soft walls to bounce off of when the spirit calls?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Dave from down under wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:36 pm What ever happened to the big mouth fugitive who fled to Mexico to avoid trial for a misdemeanour?

Poor Gavin. :violin: :violin:

He has become completely irrelevant.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:31 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:36 pm What ever happened to the big mouth fugitive who fled to Mexico to avoid trial for a misdemeanour?

I know, right?! Even we’re not talking about him, and we talk about everybody!
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

You know who I haven't seen in quite a while... Tracy fair. I'll never get over her research in "identifying" us
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:43 pm You know who I haven't seen in quite a while... Tracy fair. I'll never get over her research in "identifying" us
Hey! I was one of the Obots "outed" by Kenyan Born ObamA corn! I still haven't recovered from the inconceivable amount of... absolutely nothing that happened as a result.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

keith wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:26 pm
RVInit wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:01 pm He sounds exactly like the kind that either died of Covid or got himself killed using one of the handful of quack Covid medicines.
So no chance he got the help he so desperately needed and moved into a residence equipped with soft walls to bounce off of when the spirit calls?
:lol: I don't have that much faith in people lately. Well, some of them...
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Slarti the White wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:07 pm Hey! I was one of the Obots "outed" by Kenyan Born ObamA corn! I still haven't recovered from the inconceivable amount of... absolutely nothing that happened as a result.
They not only identified me, they put me and my children on the cover of World Net Daily.

And they learned that ol' Wifehorn and I owned a flower shop back then.

And one day, ol' Wifehorn was alone in the shop when some asshole in Texas decided to call and threaten her for being married to the poor ol' rooster who was a Communist fascist terrorist criminal forum admin who blatantly and intentionally supported the scary black man in the White House.

All alone in the shop. Threatened by a man. A man in Texas, but anyone can travel, it says so in the Constitution. She could be at risk. A woman all alone, the shop wasn't even visible from the street. :shock:

She thought about it after the phone call. :think:

And she was so intimidated, she called him back, because she hadn't finished unloading on the poor fellow. :lol:

I feel very sad about that, and I hope that someday he manages to find peace after the episode. It takes a special kind of person to withstand her wrath, and woe unto them what ain't psychologically prepared. :mrgreen:

Woe, I say.

We got a letter from Nevada, too. Might as well have been written in crayon, it was so dumb.

After that, ol' Wifehorn didn't fear the birthers none. :towel:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
realist

Post by realist »

Maybenaut wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:33 pm

I too also had forgotten about Gavin, then a day or so ago I saw a Tweet from someone, may have been scir, that his coffee shop (was surprised to know it still existed) had been broken into. Exciting stuff. :rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:10 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:16 pm :snippity:
And the fun of the Incontinental Marshas trying to spring someone from the pokey with their fake badges. Optimistic numbskullery. Tresa Haywood or a name something like that??
Perhaps this group of rocket scientists....?

https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vi ... php?t=9527
Yeah, they're the lads. They are/were associated with Four Corners Doctrine idiots.

The Continental Court System of the united States has a website: https://ccsus.wordpress.com. It has a
page Continental Superior Courts of Record (Records/Documents), dated 2015/12/24 (somebody enjoyed Christmas Eve!) with an empty list of "Judges and Marshals" and below that a comment from, yes, Tresa:
tresa
on October 17, 2016 at 12:53 am said:

Need someone to update this website please so I can post the public records of the marshals Oaths thank you

Liked by 1 person
So it was stillborn, and failed to become animated when shocked with the 12V awesomeness of Tresa.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

George and Kellyanne's daughter Claudia grows up.
The 18-year-old launched a subscription page on Playboy.com in late April. She has shared images of herself posing in bikinis, which are openly accessible on the page, while other snapshots require payments ranging from $5 to $99 to view.

In a statement shared with Newsweek, a Playboy spokesperson said that Claudia Conway's involvement with the platform has afforded her "freedom" and "autonomy," as well as "major financial success."
Kellyanne Conway's Daughter Is Reclaiming Her 'Womanhood' With Playboy Deal
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Sort of sad.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

It is sad. It’s kind of what happens when you’re raised in a toxic environment though.

There was a pic from early in the tfg admin of her in the Oval. She’s sitting on a sofa in the midst of a meeting, shoes kicked off, legs curled under her, on her phone. I thought it was one of the most disrespectful images to come out of that era and etched her in my mind as certainly uncouth and perhaps slutty. You don’t sit like that in polite company.

Maybe the apple didn’t fall all that far?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:24 am It is sad. It’s kind of what happens when you’re raised in a toxic environment though.

There was a pic from early in the tfg admin of her in the Oval. She’s sitting on a sofa in the midst of a meeting, shoes kicked off, legs curled under her, on her phone. I thought it was one of the most disrespectful images to come out of that era and etched her in my mind as certainly uncouth and perhaps slutty. You don’t sit like that in polite company.

Maybe the apple didn’t fall all that far?
I think that was Kellyanne, not her daughter.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Yes, I didn’t make that clear. KellyAnne is the possible slut, not Claudia.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

realist wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:11 pm
Maybenaut wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:33 pm

I too also had forgotten about Gavin, then a day or so ago I saw a Tweet from someone, may have been scir, that his coffee shop (was surprised to know it still existed) had been broken into. Exciting stuff. :rotflmao:
I wonder if he still has 10s of people paying monthly fees to see his “candid photography?” :batting: :batting:
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

As seen in Federal District Court…
IMG_0357.jpeg
IMG_0357.jpeg (35.35 KiB) Viewed 948 times

She is now “The Prosperizer”, https://www.theprosperizer.com/sharonmeroni/
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Found this laying around

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

A rouges gallery of failures
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:twisted: in which post office did you locate that FBI poster :?:

:lol:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Look who popped her head up to spew some hate.
Brian Levin @proflevin wrote: Jonathan Greenblatt ADL:
"Sarcasm or not, Roseanne Barr’s comments about Jews and the Holocaust are reprehensible and irresponsible. This isn’t funny. And shame on Theo Von for letting it go unchallenged and instead diving into conspiracy theories about Jews and Hollywood."
Jon Cooper @joncoopertweets wrote: “Nobody died in the Holocaust. It SHOULD happen. Six millions Jews SHOULD die right now, because they cause all the problems in the world.”

Is anyone surprised that sicko Roseanne Barr supports Donald Trump?[/qquote]
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

Slarti the White wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:07 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:43 pm You know who I haven't seen in quite a while... Tracy fair. I'll never get over her research in "identifying" us
Hey! I was one of the Obots "outed" by Kenyan Born ObamA corn! I still haven't recovered from the inconceivable amount of... absolutely nothing that happened as a result.
Fair hasn't tweeted in eight months:

But replied last month:
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:crazy:
Rosanne Barr, who was born in Salt Lake City, claimed to be “from the Ukraine” and that Nazis in Ukraine “killed” her “whole family.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:crazy:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”