Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Donald J. Trump 2024

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Donald J. Trump 2024 (low energy)

Post by bill_g »

neonzx wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:00 am
bill_g wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:52 am Soros fueled. Soros fueled? WTF.
What? Did your Soros direct-deposits $$ stop coming in? :mrgreen: I am not sure what the RWNJs are going to do when he is gone. Who will be the big boogieman then?
Clearly The Ron PAC have no idea how often The Don has invoked The Soros epithet. Idiots.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

I’m hoping that both sets of cultists tear each other apart, so long as only cultists are hurt I shall not shed a tear.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:00 am
What? Did your Soros direct-deposits $$ stop coming in? :mrgreen: I am not sure what the RWNJs are going to do when he is gone. Who will be the big boogieman then?

They'll have the ole fallback of Bill Gates... :yawn:

Then again, they might wanna go younger and go with Zuckerberg... :think:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:50 pm They'll have the ole fallback of Bill Gates... :yawn:
Yeah, but Gates is not one of those "international bankers" like Soros or Zuckerberg.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:34 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:50 pm They'll have the ole fallback of Bill Gates... :yawn:
Yeah, but Gates is not one of those "international bankers" like Soros or Zuckerberg.
Goldman maybe?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The deepening radicalization of Donald J. Trump
Watch how the former president’s positions and rhetoric have grown more confrontational and extreme as he seeks a second term

By Isaac Arnsdorf, Josh Dawsey and Adriana Usero
May 24, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. EDT

In the immediate aftermath of Jan. 6, 2021, President Donald Trump stayed mostly silent, and when he finally delivered his farewell address to the nation, he disavowed the attack on the U.S. Capitol as something that “all Americans were horrified by” and “can never be tolerated.”

Now, as Trump seeks to return to the White House, he speaks of Jan. 6 as “a beautiful day.” He says there was no reason for police to shoot the rioter attempting to break into the House chamber, and he denies there was any danger to his vice president, Mike Pence, who was hiding from a pro-Trump mob chanting for him to be hanged. He has promised to pardon many rioters if he becomes president again.

On this and a host of subjects, from sexual assault to foreign and domestic policy, Trump’s positions have become even more extreme, his tone more confrontational, his accounts less tethered to reality, according to a Washington Post review of Trump’s speeches and interviews with former aides. Where he was at times ambiguous or equivocal, he’s now brazenly defiant.

Embracing extreme positions is nothing new for Trump: Since launching his 2016 campaign by calling Mexican immigrants “rapists” and then pledging to ban Muslims from entering the country, he has promoted divisive policies, made inflammatory comments and prompted constitutional showdowns with Congress and the courts. But a return to the White House, in Trump’s own articulation, would be his chance to take revenge on his political opponents and push even further on his most polarizing programs.

The hardening of Trump’s stances comes as he has been operating for more than two years without the official apparatus of the White House, putting fewer gatekeepers and layers of review between him and the public. It also follows a long list of grievances he has accumulated from his eight years in politics.

To experts who have reviewed his proposals, Trump is sketching out the contours of a second term potentially more dangerous and chaotic than his first. Critics across the political spectrum have voiced alarm at his increasingly menacing rhetoric. But Trump’s most loyal supporters have relished his combative speeches and followed him in espousing harsher stances.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 2024-race/
guest link https://wapo.st/3OIPdud
realist

Post by realist »

Day 1 when reelected Trump will stop birthright citizenship by Executive Order. The heck with the Constitution and the law of the land. Birthright citizenship is a myth, after all.
But, as Josh Marshall pointed out in Talking Points Memo today, the Republican base no longer seems to care much about fiscal issues. Instead, they are pushing the cultural issues at the heart of illiberal democracy: anti-LGBTQ laws, antiabortion laws, anti-immigration laws.

Former president Trump is making those themes central to his reelection campaign. Yesterday he released a video promising that on “Day One” of a new presidential term, he would issue an executive order that would end birthright citizenship. Our current policy that anyone born in the United States is a citizen, he claims, is “based on a historical myth, and a willful misinterpretation of the law by the open borders advocates.” He promises to make “clear to federal agencies that under the correct interpretation of the law, going forward, the future children of illegal aliens will not receive automatic US citizenship.”

Trump is picking up an idea from his presidential term that immigrants are flocking to the U.S. as “birth tourists” so their children will have dual citizenship, but the estimate from the immigration-restrictionist Center for Immigration Studies that birth tourism accounts for 26,000 of the approximately 3.7 million births in the U.S. each year has been shown to be wildly high. Trump’s attack on birthright citizenship is an attack on immigration itself, echoing people like Hungary’s prime minister, Viktor Orbán, who insists that immigration weakens a nation by diluting its native-born people with outsiders.

Trump’s attack on the idea of birthright citizenship as a “historical myth” is a perversion of our history. It matters. In the nineteenth century, the United States enshrined in its fundamental law the idea that there would not be different levels of citizenship in this country. Although not honored in practice, that idea, and its place in the law, gave those excluded from it the language and the tools to fight for equality. Over time, they have increasingly expanded those included in it.
https://open.substack.com/pub/heatherco ... dium=email
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I hate it when he makes sense.
https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-2660831628/

trump correctly points out that "woke" is a confusing and divisive term, although I have no doubt it's a bug one of his staffers put in his ear to attack DuhSantis.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
bob

Post by bob »

When you've lost Erick Son of Erick....

:kickface:

:lol:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Damn those Koch Bros! They are trying to upend our careful plan!

From the goons and idiots at Big League Politics, including Shane Trejo (look him up if you don't know him):
Report: Koch Network Plans Massive $100 Million Ad Blitz in Early Primary States to Stop Donald Trump
Shane Trejo Jun 20, 2023

The massively wealthy and influential Koch Network is planning a $100 million ad blitz in an attempt to sabotage Trump’s chances in early primary states for the 2024 presidential election. “The Koch Network put out kits to big donors saying they’re planning on spending all their time and energy to prevent Trump from becoming the nominee by spending 100 million in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada,” said Arizona RNC Committeeman Tyler Bowyer, who also serves as the COO of Turning Point Action.

Last week, CNBC highlighted the anti-Trump efforts from the Koch Network in these key states. Two Koch fronts, Americans for Prosperity Action and Stand Together Chamber of Commerce, gave CNBC a first look at the ads. One ad is called “Only Way” and claims that “the only way Biden wins is if we nominate Trump again.” An additional ad called “No Thanks” claims that “Trump can’t win” and “we need new leadership.” A third ad called “Biden’s Secret Weapon,” claims that “Donald Trump as the GOP nominee” is Biden’s secret weapon, and Trump’s nomination would result in “Biden [winning] the White House and…the House and Senate, too.”

Those ads can be seen here:

Big League Politics reported on how the Koch Network works to subvert Republican politics from within, pushing goals that are liberal and globalist to unsuspecting conservatives:

“With the passing of libertarian icon and capitalist titan David Koch this past week from prostate cancer, it has put the focus on who will lead Koch industries for the next generation. 83-year-old Charles Koch, the surviving Koch brother who is preparing for retirement, is handing off the reigns to his son, Chase. According to a profile by Politico Magazine, Chase is pushing for a “kinder, gentler libertarianism” that is more focused on pushing social justice initiatives than pushing back against leftism and statism on a political level. “My passion is to bring people together to solve some of the major challenges facing society today, including in education and in many different aspects of our communities. Bottom line—I’m focused on removing the barriers so that everyone has the opportunity to achieve extraordinary things,” he told Politico.

Chase Koch is actively partnering with Silicon Valley, embracing the industry at a time when firms are pushing an unprecedented Big Brother crackdown against all online forms of dissent. He founded Koch Disruptive Technologies in 2017, a venture capital firm meant to extend the tentacles of the Kochtopus into the nascent technocracy. However, Stand Together encompasses other Koch-funded entities like Freedom Partners and the LIBRE Initiative. These groups are behind a massive cheap labor push from the third world, constantly lobbying Congress for open immigration and amnesty for illegal immigrants. This indicates that the group’s lip service toward helping American workers may be a clever ruse to further maximize corporate profits.”

The entire globalist establishment will be uniting to stop Trump in 2024. He is the man who they fear. Trump is the only man who can stop this demonic system.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-ko ... ald-trump/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

keith wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:48 am
johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:34 pm
Goldman maybe?
Just Jewish enough to be promising. :thumbsup:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

He did a big appearance at a UFC fight again the other day. The victor jumped over the cage and ran up to shake his hand kiss his ass.
Maggie Haberman @maggieNYT wrote: Trump was once Tyson’s adviser decades ago. Defended him over rape allegations and called his conviction a “travesty”
Alex Isenstadt @politicoalex wrote: NEW: Trump's campaign is in talks for him to appear on Mike Tyson's podcast and on Barstool

The play: Appear on non-traditional media outlets, specifically those affiliated with male audiences with an interest in combat sports.

https://politico.com/news/2023/07/14/tr ... l-00106256
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

What could go wrong.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

IMHO warrants a cross-posting
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:44 am Do you want an autocracy? Because this isi how you get an autocracy.
Trump and Allies Forge Plans to Increase Presidential Power in 2025
The former president and his backers aim to strengthen the power of the White House and limit the independence of federal agencies.

Donald J. Trump and his allies are planning a sweeping expansion of presidential power over the machinery of government if voters return him to the White House in 2025, reshaping the structure of the executive branch to concentrate far greater authority directly in his hands.

Their plans to centralize more power in the Oval Office stretch far beyond the former president’s recent remarks that he would order a criminal investigation into his political rival, President Biden, signaling his intent to end the post-Watergate norm of Justice Department independence from White House political control.

Mr. Trump and his associates have a broader goal: to alter the balance of power by increasing the president’s authority over every part of the federal government that now operates, by either law or tradition, with any measure of independence from political interference by the White House, according to a review of his campaign policy proposals and interviews with people close to him.

Mr. Trump intends to bring independent agencies — like the Federal Communications Commission, which makes and enforces rules for television and internet companies, and the Federal Trade Commission, which enforces various antitrust and other consumer protection rules against businesses — under direct presidential control.

He wants to revive the practice of “impounding” funds, refusing to spend money Congress has appropriated for programs a president doesn’t like — a tactic that lawmakers banned under President Richard Nixon.

He intends to strip employment protections from tens of thousands of career civil servants, making it easier to replace them if they are deemed obstacles to his agenda. And he plans to scour the intelligence agencies, the State Department and the defense bureaucracies to remove officials he has vilified as “the sick political class that hates our country.”

The president’s plan should be to fundamentally reorient the federal government in a way that hasn’t been done since F.D.R.’s New Deal,” said John McEntee, a former White House personnel chief who began Mr. Trump’s systematic attempt to sweep out officials deemed to be disloyal in 2020 and who is now involved in mapping out the new approach.

“Our current executive branch,” Mr. McEntee added, “was conceived of by liberals for the purpose of promulgating liberal policies. There is no way to make the existing structure function in a conservative manner. It’s not enough to get the personnel right. What’s necessary is a complete system overhaul.”
:snippity:
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/17/us/p ... -2025.html
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Straight from the authoritarian playbook.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Lol what?

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Ignorant and proud of it.

In any case nuclear weapons happened anyway.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:blackeye: how unfair that this legislation ought to apply to him :crying:

ps. the former guy claims above that there have been efforts to kill this legislation in Congress. Is he fabulating once again, on a quick search I cannot find such efforts, I only see refinements to the wording.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:55 pm :blackeye: how unfair that this legislation ought to apply to him :crying:

ps. the former guy claims above that there have been efforts to kill this legislation in Congress. Is he fabulating once again, on a quick search I cannot find such efforts, I only see refinements to the wording.
Rand Paul started calling for its repeal once tfg was caught red handed, if that counts.
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/15/11174576 ... act-repeal
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I think that Trump keeps harping (quite wrongly but don't get me started on THAT...) the Presidential Records Act is he is trying to plant that law in the rubes tiny little brains because it has no provision for criminal penalties. That way, even when he gets convicted he can start screaming that he can't be punished because the law doesn't have any penalty.

When he is sentenced (which he will be) he'll be dragged off to his cell and the MAGA machine will spend however long he's away screaming "He's in prison for a law that doesn't even have a criminal penalty!"

Truth no longer matters, hell, truth no longer existts. Schrödinger's Cat left the box and got his own podcast and that alive and dead BS is for the marks.

bob

Post by bob »

In the MAGA game of telephone law, the PRA trumps (and helps define) the Espionage Act:

The Espionage Act criminalizes unlawful retention of national defense information; the PRA defines who may retain documents; ergo, if the PRA authorizes retention, the retention can't be unlawful.

(Note: This is wrong legally, logically, and practically.)
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:05 pm (Note: This is wrong legally, logically, and practically.)
And therefore, fractally.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

bob wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:05 pm In the MAGA game of telephone law, the PRA trumps (and helps define) the Espionage Act:

The Espionage Act criminalizes unlawful retention of national defense information; the PRA defines who may retain documents; ergo, if the PRA authorizes retention, the retention can't be unlawful.

(Note: This is wrong legally, logically, and practically.)
And yet to 40% of the country it is The Gospel Truth and in their Newest Testament Like You Never Saw Before, the words will be written in red, to note they were uttered by The God Emperor his own fat self.

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “US President”