Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Gregg

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Gregg »

And this guy is gonna actually get paid, he's in line in front of Dominion and everyone else.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike's not a happy chappie!

Post by Grumpy Git »

Just catching up with Lindell's latest rant on his 'news report' from last night. He's mad. yet again, about the media reporting on a variety of topics. :biggrin:

For those interested, the ranting starts at 9m45s.

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

OMG he is ridiculous as always. Maybe perhaps you supported bad candidates and America wasn't buying BS anymore and voted another way? It's not the "machines", it is the Republican party crap candy dates.

Now pay that $5 million you owe and hold onto your britches for Dominion to take the rest of your collapsing empire.

And as an aside, get a proper microphone setup to do these poscast things yelling in your living room.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

neonzx wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:16 am
And as an aside, get a proper microphone setup to do these poscast things yelling in your living room.
New Snarksaurus entry!

Congrats, Neonzx! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Was that a happy accident?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:49 am Was that a happy accident?
Totally keyboard accident. LOL But I will accept the honors. POSCAST
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

neonzx wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:16 am OMG he is ridiculous as always. Maybe perhaps you supported bad candidates and America wasn't buying BS anymore and voted another way? It's not the "machines", it is the Republican party crap candy dates.

Now pay that $5 million you owe and hold onto your britches for Dominion to take the rest of your collapsing empire.

The ridiculous buffoon has more hilarious treats coming soon. He's planning to offer viewers the chance to buy stock in Frankspeech. Anyone stupid enough to invest in his dumpster fire platform would be better off setting fire to their wallet.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

First reaction from Mad Mike about the Kari Lake defeat.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Mike's latest spin in that clip that America was LUCKY that T**** was thrown out of office because "otherwise we wouldn't know about the machine fraud" was about the biggest cope ever.

He keeps saying how he's WINNING but then referenced a new MN law that prohibits getting cast vote records. Then he mentions California is taking action against Shasta County. And of course, in his big victory in Kentucky, the GOP pulled the rug out from under him and said counties have to pay all expenses including paper, which they can't afford.

The judgments are piling up, the slippers are STILL for sale (remember they were going to absolutely be sold out six weeks ago, I even put 100 pairs in a MyPillow cart for Foggy so he wouldn't miss it) and Bob Zeidman is suing for his $5M. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mike-linde ... ral-court/

He looks very nervous in this clip, far more than usual. Maybe it's finally dawning on him that he's surrounded himself with incompetent leeches (see: Montgomery, Dennis and Howse, Brannon), that he's a laughingstock, and he's down $40M (if that's true, but even half) with zero to show for it. I'd actually feel kind of bad for him BUT HE BROUGHT THIS ALL ON HIMSELF.

How long before he cracks up? Maybe we need a poll.

This is also a nice clip:

He shows the motion he filed to vacate the arbitration judgment. He says, "I won't go so far as to call it a sham... but I will call it a sham." :?

Order Vacating.JPG
Order Vacating.JPG (64.95 KiB) Viewed 1273 times

Here it is, 32 pages: https://www.washingtonpost.com/document ... e_manual_6

He lays out NOTHING in this beyond "the Panel exceeded its powers". None of the "far-left criminals" talk from Lindell TV or all his other excuses. Good luck with that Mike.
11. Lindell Management submits this Petition for an order vacating the Award
pursuant to 9 U.S.C. § 10(a)(4) and Minn. Stat. § 572B.23(a)(4) on the grounds that the Panel
exceeded its powers. The bases for vacating the Award will be set out fully in a memorandum of
law to be filed and served in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act, Minnesota Uniform
Arbitration Act, Minnesota Rules of Civil Procedure, and the Minnesota General Rules of
Practice for the District Courts.
WHEREFORE, Lindell Management LLC respectfully requests that the Court:
(i) Vacate the Award and order a rehearing of the arbitration pursuant to Minn. Stat.
§ 572B.23(c);
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Latest POS CAST, approved. :biggrin:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

"poscast" is now an official entry in the Snarksaurus :dance:
bob

Post by bob »

Mike D. on Mike L., a thread:

SPOILER: Montgomery, Zullo, etc., make appearances. :towel:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hilarious thread by Mike Dunford. Took a minute to track down what Lindell has been screaming about re Brian Glasser, who is Bob Zeidman's lawyer. Turns out Glasser wasn't Blixseth's trustee (Lindell is just serially stupid and misinformed), he went after Blixseth for some of the $200M Blixseth stole from Yellowstone.

Yellowstone Club Trustee Offers Bounty To Find Blixseth's Missing Millions (Brian Glasser featured in Forbes Magazine) 08.20.2014
https://www.baileyglasser.com/news-yell ... s-magazine

PDF of Forbes article about it: Yellowstone Club Trustee Offers Bounty To Find Blixseth's Missing Millions
"Sometime in May 2006, lawyers for Timothy Blixseth drafted a two-page promissory note for
$208,831,158.45, backdated it to Sept. 30, 2005, and stuck it in the files of Blixseth Group Inc., the
private corporation Blixseth used to develop the exclusive billionaire ski resort known as the
Yellowstone Club. The money was quickly spent on yachts, a French chateau, a resort on the west
coast of Mexico and other jet-set indulgences." https://www.baileyglasser.com/assets/ht ... 20-144.pdf

CBS News story about Bob Zeidman naming Brian Glasser as "one of" Zeidman's lawyers: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mike-linde ... ral-court/
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 14m
Bonus: Bob Zeidman's lawyer, Brian Glasser, "a tenacious WV lawyer", went after former real estate billionaire Tim Blixseth's assets at Yellowstone. Blixseth On Montgomery "I Hacked Into All Of America For Brennan & Clapper" https://soundcloud.com/theamericanrepor ... lion-times
:lol: Lindell is trying to stiff the wrong guy, Zeidman's lawyer Brian Glasser is a Bounty Hunter. Lindell is the dumbest mark of them all.

Mentioned Fogbow:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

It's an opinion piece. He's full of himself, but if he makes Mikey pay the $5M, great. We have lots of cyber people here if they want to chime in.
How I Won $5 Million From the MyPillow Guy and Saved Democracy
Mike Lindell dared anyone to disprove his claim that the 2020 election was stolen. For this software forensics expert, it was almost too easy.
By BOB ZEIDMAN 05/26/2023 04:30 AM EDT
Bob Zeidman is the creator of the field of software forensics and the founder of several successful high-tech Silicon Valley firms including Zeidman Consulting and Software Analysis and Forensic Engineering. His latest venture is Good Beat Poker, a new way to play and watch poker online. He is the author of textbooks on engineering and intellectual property as well as award-winning screenplays and novels. His latest novel is Animal Lab, an update of George Orwell’s Animal Farm.

If you watch TV, especially conservative TV, you know Mike Lindell. He’s the guy who comes on every 10 minutes or so to sell his pillows for “the best night’s sleep in the whole wide world.” He’s also the guy who has sunk tens of millions of dollars into supporting investigations and lawsuits that claim the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Donald Trump.

And I just took him for $5 million.

You may have read a little about it. In the summer of 2021, Lindell announced that he was going to hold a “Cyber Symposium” in Sioux Falls, S.D., to release data that proved that U.S. voting machines were hacked by China. He said he would even pay $5 million to anyone who could disprove his data.

Right away, friends started calling to ask me if I was planning to go. After all, I invented the field of software forensics, the science of analyzing software source code for intellectual property infringement or theft. Still, I wasn’t sure. There are a lot of experts that could analyze data. And no one in their right mind would offer $5 million if the data wasn’t real and verified, right? Anyway, the symposium ran three days — not nearly long enough to analyze and verify any data.

But I’m also a tournament poker player. I love a good challenge. And as the calls and emails kept coming in, I started to think, I should go, just to be there when history was made. I voted for Trump twice. If Lindell’s data was correct, maybe a presidential election would be overturned. I’d at least get to meet some really interesting people. So I flew to Sioux Falls.

At the symposium, I saw the competition, about 40 or 50 of them. Some were highly qualified hackers and experienced cyber experts like me. Others were just interested parties with some experience in information technology.

We gathered in two small rooms that looked like stark public-school classrooms. After introducing ourselves, we began downloading Lindell’s Holy Grail — his “proof of election fraud” that came from an unspecified source — which consisted of seven files comprising over 23 gigabytes of data.

Two of the files were generic information about voting machines. Another file was a meaningless one minute, 20 second silent video of a computer screen showing some unknown program being debugged. A fourth file was a 23 gigabyte binary file containing ones and zeroes, allegedly containing packet capture data, or “PCAPs.”

If you’re not familiar with any of that language, packets are the small chunks of information that are sent over a network like the Internet and then reassembled at the receiving end as pictures of your grandkids or cute cat movies from YouTube. PCAPs are records of those packets as they flew around a network.

In numerous interviews, Lindell had claimed that his data showed packet captures of votes flowing outside the U.S. to China where they were modified to switch votes from Trump to Biden, and then sent back to U.S. voting machines.

We used a variety of forensic tools designed to understand and analyze PCAPs, but found this mysterious file didn’t contain any of the 37 standard PCAP formats. I even used the CodeSuite forensics tool I had developed to try to gain any information from the file. Nada.

So I decided to focus on the three remaining files, which were simple text files that could be opened up with any text editor like Notepad that comes preinstalled on every Windows computer. The contents were text representations of hex numbers, which are base 16 numbers used by computers as opposed to base 10 numbers, decimal, used by people.

I started with the ominously named file Chinese_SourceIP_HEX.txt. Having programmed computers for about 50 years, I recognized that each of these hex numbers seemed to represent a code for alphanumeric characters known as ASCII code. So I took a software tool I’d written years ago and ran this text file through it to turn the text representation of numbers into actual numbers.

Next, I opened the resulting file in the Notepad text editor. Sure enough, I saw letters and numbers representing some other kind of code — Rich Text Format code, a very old and simple way of coding word processor documents. (It turns out that it’s sometimes good to be old, wise, and experienced like me.)

I opened this converted file with Microsoft Word and… voila... a table with hundreds of rows of numbers appeared — numbers that looked like IP addresses (that is, the numbers associated with devices connected to a network).

58.250.125.174 7
49.7.20.81 7
58.53.128.88 7
39.103.227.160 7
49.7.21.119 7

With no other information, they were about as meaningful as a list of random words. At that point, it was obvious that the data in these text files were not anything related to the 2020 election. That’s when I knew I had stumbled onto the key. Not the key to showing election fraud, but the key to showing Lindell’s nonsense.

I repeated the same process on the other text files and found even stranger stuff. These files were also obfuscated word processor documents, but contained thousands of lines of gibberish — nothing more than random characters and numbers.

My eureka moment had arrived. While everyone else was looking at the sky, I had found the golden ticket on the ground; while they were trying to find packet data in the files, the truth was that it wasn’t packet data at all. I said something out loud like, “I’m going to take this back to my hotel room and work on it there,” to no one in particular. I quietly and deliberately packed up my laptop and strolled out of the room and out of the venue. On the way back to the hotel, I called my wife. “Start thinking about what you want to do with 5 million dollars,” I told her.

Back in my room, I wrote up my report and registered a copy online with the U.S. Copyright Office as proof that I had written it by the contest deadline. Just in case.

But Lindell’s game wasn’t over yet. The next day, a little before noon, I strolled into the cyber workroom and found everyone still going at it. It turns out there was more data to analyze — Lindell had given us about 50 gigabytes of additional data to plow through. There were four new files, but when I looked at them, they were essentially the same types as the first day’s files except with a spreadsheet containing 121,128 lines of generic information about internet service providers around the world plus their locations, their latitudes and longitudes, their IP addresses, and other miscellaneous information. I determined that nothing in the file was related to the 2020 presidential election, and wondered what my competitors were seeing.

Then came another giant batch of 509 files, comprising many more gigabytes. This was how Lindell planned to keep anyone from winning the challenge, I figured. Just inundate us with files and not nearly enough time to analyze them. That $5 million suddenly seemed to have slipped through my fingers in a way that felt very unfair.

But I had come too far to give up. On the third and final day of the symposium, an idea hit me. I decided to scan the file modification dates for all of the latest files we’d been given and, lo and behold, most of the dates were August 2021, right before the symposium.

In other words, the data were obviously modified right before we examined them. They could not possibly accurately represent data from the November 2020 election.

My flight was leaving early that evening, so I needed to be quick. I ran back to the hotel, added this new information to my report, double checked it, triple checked it, and saved it onto a flash drive. I hurriedly packed my things, rushed to the symposium as it was ending, handed my report on a flash drive to an official-looking person, and ran out to the Uber or Lyft waiting for me by the door. I made it to the airport just in time for my flight home to Vegas.

I guess the rest is history, as they say. I never talked to Lindell after the symposium; he never responded to my findings. So I hired great lawyers at Bailey Glasser and filed an arbitration lawsuit against him. It dragged on for a year and a half, during which his law firm quit and he hired a new one. During the leadup to the hearing with the three-person arbitration panel, his witnesses gave conflicting answers to critical questions like “What exactly was in the data you provided to the experts and how was it related to the November 2020 U.S. presidential election?”

In January 2023, the hearing was finally held. We presented our case. Lindell presented his case, though he only was there for about one hour — to testify — out of the four-day hearing. In April 2023, the decision was handed down, awarding me $5 million.

“Mr. Zeidman,” the arbitrators stated, “proved the data Lindell LLC provided … unequivocally did not reflect November 2020 election data.”

Last week, Lindell filed an appeal of the decision, though to win that appeal he needs to show that the arbitrators were corrupt. He also claimed that I was part of “a big cover-up to a much bigger picture” and should never have been allowed to enter the contest. My lawyers and I will continue to fight him in court. When and if I see the money, I plan to donate to a nonprofit to legitimately support voter integrity laws and processes.

Lately, people have been saying to me that I “saved democracy in America.” I’m really flattered, though I think that’s an exaggeration. But if more people sought truth, even when that truth is contrary to their beliefs — such as when a Republican like me destroys a Republican myth — then I think we really can save democracy in America. In fact, I think that’s the only way.
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... n-00097903
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike Lindell talks about Ken Paxton

Post by Grumpy Git »

On his latest Lindell Report last night, Mad Mike was ranting about Ken Paxton's latest troubles. Mike loves Ken. :roll:

Lindell is also getting very excited about his 'Election Crime Bureau summit' in August, when he's promising - once again - to show his "election fraud evidence", and hoping it'll be "the most watched event in history!". :lol:

For fellow masochists following this lunatic, here's the show, you can skip his ads and jump to 3m30secs or for his Ken Paxton remarks jump to 17m55secs. Enjoy/endure!

Luke

Post by Luke »

You nailed it, Git. I keep a tab open on my tablet with Lindell Report and often listen as I'm falling asleep. Mark Levin was good for that for a while but he was so negative, Lindell is funny with his ridiculousness and Brannon is clearly just there for the money/clout.

Mike sounded strange last night, he had a lisp or something. Don't think he has false teeth, idk, maybe his long drive to Texas. Anyway, just as you said, he's still railing on the $5M and how he's going to win, the stock offering is "coming soon" and how hundreds of millions must tune in to the Summit because he's going to share his SLAM DUNK PLAN.

Git, have you noticed he's sort of backing off on Kari Lake's GUARANTEED VICTORY? He's still talking the talk, and that they'll never give up, but Brannon read a news clip saying Lake lost her last claim and while he whined, he seems to be (slowly) realizing it's been 200 days and nothing has happened. He mispronounced "Shasta" in Shasta County (the teeth again?) and he seems to be getting tired of naming his "Victories" because they are meaningless. He still tries to trumpet Arkansas but they shut him down, etc.

He seems weary. He mentioned his lawyers said there are a couple more lawsuits and he said "throw them on the pile" but not what they were. Maybe he's just overtired, but he must, sometimes, stop and think he could be bankrupted by his antics and in nearly three years, he's accomplished nothing but turning himself and his company into a joke. Good times.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

There were times last night when he sounded weary, but then he would suddenly sit up and burst into a stream of energetic random ramblings!

I wonder if he's heard about Kari Lake's latest support for early voting, mail-in ballots etc, which he's always been dead against, that news might have deflated him.

He keeps banging on about all the 'winning', when in reality he's getting bashed from multiple angles. Those two new lawsuits against him, will be interesting to hear what they're about.

He's still not had an official endorsement from the RNC about his Election Crime Bureau, so that's another thing annoying him.

Also Interesting to hear him confess how few AGs and secretaries of state he can rely on, no wonder his SCOTUS document plans from 18 months ago never materialised, as we suspected he didn't have enough support.

You'd think all these doors continually slamming in his face would tell him something, but nope, on he marches, the bankruptcy train is heading his way next year, and he's too dumb to back away from the tracks. :biggrin:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Regarding the Robert Zeidman case, seeking $5 million from Mike Lindell.

Lindell last night said on air about Zeidman "I'll refrain from calling him a crook, him and his lawyer" then a short while after, "if you're a crook you're a crook".

Start this link at 34 mins 20 secs
https://frankspeech.com/video/grassroot ... er-ballots

You legal eagles, isn't that defamation?
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike Lindell's scorecard

Post by Grumpy Git »

On his show the other night Lindell said there's two new lawsuits against him, and in a dismissive tone said they can basically be added to the pile and wait.

I know of four lawsuits against him, the 'give me my $5 million' Robert Zeidman case and three defamation cases from Dominion, Smartmatic and ex-Dominion employee Eric Coomer.

In the recent past he's had financial sanctions from various judicial authorities, maybe he still has a pile of them to pay?

Anyone know of any others?
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike Lindell's trial date for Smartmatic set.

Post by Grumpy Git »

The date is deliciously ironic.

Grumpy Git
Verified:

On the previous episode...

Post by Grumpy Git »

[media][/nedia]
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Grumpy Git wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:45 am Regarding the Robert Zeidman case, seeking $5 million from Mike Lindell.

Lindell last night said on air about Zeidman "I'll refrain from calling him a crook, him and his lawyer" then a short while after, "if you're a crook you're a crook".

You legal eagles, isn't that defamation?
No, too vague and hyperbolic.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike Lindell update on Bannon's show

Post by Grumpy Git »

Trump is the only person who can reunite your country, says Mad Mike on Bannon's show last night. :roll:

Plus Lindell's back in court on Wednesday, regarding when the FBI took his phone last year.

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Mike Lindell has arrived at Bedminster for Trump’s speech tonight. He calls on all Republican candidates to drop out of the race tonight and endorse Trump.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”