Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:50 pm He consistently files and loses court cases while demanding recognition as a constitutional scholar.
Losing court cases means you are over the target and the evil government cabal is afraid, hence, they are brilliant scholars.

Losing is winning.
101010 :towel:
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

northland10 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:41 pm
John Thomas8 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:50 pm He consistently files and loses court cases while demanding recognition as a constitutional scholar.
Losing court cases means you are over the target and the evil government cabal is afraid, hence, they are brilliant scholars.

Losing is winning.
Except for Chille, he's just a stone cold grifter with a predilection for violence.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Sovcit nutz

Post by northland10 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:44 pm
northland10 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:41 pm

Losing is winning.
Except for Chille, he's just a stone cold grifter with a predilection for violence.
Having the marks think you are a brilliant scholar because you lose all the time is integral in the grift.

A propensity for violence can be a useful asset as it shows your marks you are a "fighter." Throwing punches or verbal abuse is more important to the marks than actually accomplishing anything.

The thing is, many SovCits can be placed in the following categories (which are not mutually exclusive)

1. Angry over lost house/land/farm/children and want to blame the world, the government, and bankers/globalists/you know who they mean (this is where much of the Posse Comitatus got their initial growth).
2. Career criminals searching for ways to claim their crimes are not really crimes and go on criming.
3. Delusional folks (possibly made worse by the group 1 issue or similar poor experiences in paying bills).
4. Folks with serious social issues.. "nobody tells me what to do" (which may include folks from 1,2, and 3).
5. Grifters looking to grift grab cash from folks in groups 1,3, and 4. These folks may also be part of group 2.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

Gunz make for a civil society
The right for a pair of lunatics to bear arm shall not be infringed

That said - we had 3 gun zealots who ambushed Queensland police officers :(
Do it isn’t just the US
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:22 am Gunz make for a civil society
The right for a pair of lunatics to bear arm shall not be infringed

That said - we had 3 gun zealots who ambushed Queensland police officers :(
Do it isn’t just the US
Van Balion on YouTube covers the nuts from all over the world.
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Me: another sovcit scammer

Dozens of people tune in on Zoom each week to hear Derek Balogh speak.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-05-02/ ... /102274956

He calls himself an advocate, charges for advice on fines and council rates and makes incredible claims about his success in courtrooms around Australia.

But Derek Balogh — who was briefly jailed in 2008 after refusing to vacate his home despite a court order — has left a trail of failed cases in his wake.

Mr Balogh offers support in court and Fair Work Commission hearings and charges up to $1,497 for access to his teachings.

The Melbourne man claims agencies like the police and courts have been secretly turned into businesses and such entities now exist only to make money. He runs regular online classes, sometimes attended by dozens of people, where he teaches that elections and mortgages are invalid.

University of Technology Sydney legal expert Harry Hobbs described the advice given by Mr Balogh in his paid meetings as "false hope".

"People who are struggling get enticed into his orbit and end up worse off," Dr Hobbs said.

"There is no magic wand or magic get-out-of-jail-free card that allows you to avoid the ordinary laws of the land."

Sydney-based solicitor Samir Banga has been contacted for legal support by people who have followed Mr Balogh's unqualified guidance.

"Some might not pay a few council rates and go, 'Oh shit, I better pay,' and some pull away after they learn, but the negative consequences could be as small as mispayments of interest, as negative as losing their houses," Mr Banga said.

Mr Balogh tells his members that he has had many successes, but he did not provide examples when asked by 7.30.

7.30 spoke with eight people who have engaged Mr Balogh for various purposes, and examined published court, tribunal and Fair Work Commission findings that are highly critical of his work.

None of these cases were successful.

:snippity:
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Refuses to brain:

Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

This guy isn't a sov cit exactly. But he thinks his Pants exist in another realm of Law. And he has a Gucci belt!

Hic sunt dracones
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Suranis wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:32 pm This guy isn't a sov cit exactly. But he thinks his Pants exist in another realm of Law. And he has a Gucci belt!
Since SC passed, Val and Ragical are prime sources of sheer stupidity.
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

How is it that he is allowed to drive off with an expired drivers license????

Because as soon as he does - he is breaching the statutes again....

Arrrgggg....

Impound the vehicle, have it towed and he can get it back when properly registered and when the driver has a valid license
oh and he can pay those costs associated with the towing, storage and processing..
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:52 pm How is it that he is allowed to drive off with an expired drivers license????

Arrrgggg....

Impound the vehicle, have it towed and he can get it back when properly registered and when the driver has a valid license
oh and he can pay those costs associated with the towing, storage and processing..
That's what drives me nuts with a lot of these videos. They are allowed to drive off. Feck that. All you are doing is encouraging their idiocy.

And in a couple of years he is dragged into court with a mountain of unpaid traffic tickets and then they get sent in kicking and screaming to jail.
Hic sunt dracones
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Suranis wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:58 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:52 pm How is it that he is allowed to drive off with an expired drivers license????

Arrrgggg....

That's what drives me nuts with a lot of these videos. They are allowed to drive off. Feck that. All you are doing is encouraging their idiocy.

And in a couple of years he is dragged into court with a mountain of unpaid traffic tickets and then they get sent in kicking and screaming to jail.
It solely depends on the LEO making the stop. Most get sucked into the stupid, making hour-long traffic stops that end up frustrating everyone and leaving unlicensed drivers on the road.

There are a small subset of LEOs that have heard enough and go straight to the arrest, entertainingly smashing driver-side windows and dragging the stupid out into the street to cuff them.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

AusSovtards in the MSM:

Queensland sovereign citizen loses bid to carry guns after Rockhampton arrest attempt
A sovereign citizen has lost a bid to reinstate his gun licence after attempting to get a Queensland police officer arrested.
Key points:
  • Nevin John Cartwright appealed to get his gun licence back
  • The Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal found he believed the Weapons Act did not apply to him
  • They found this made him unfit for a licence
Queensland man Nevin John Cartwright's firearms licence was revoked in May last year.

He appealed the decision to the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT).

In December 2021, Mr Cartwright went to the Rockhampton Police Station and demanded the officer-in-charge be arrested. As a result, his licence was suspended and then formally revoked.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

More Aussie SovTard goodness:

Has everybody heard about the bird?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

John Thomas8 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:36 pm
Suranis wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:32 pm This guy isn't a sov cit exactly. But he thinks his Pants exist in another realm of Law. And he has a Gucci belt!
Since SC passed, Val and Ragical are prime sources of sheer stupidity.
Thank you John Thomas for that crazy multi-ticket video. Ragical is a character. I'm seeing fewer of these videos. More cops are not putting up with their antics. SovCits have attracted so much attention and lost so many times that LE is starting to pivot

Here's a YouTube link to search for #SovCit -- https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/sovcit

It has videos for OldSquishyGardener's Court Watch, Law Talk with Mike, and Van Balion. Van seems to have picked up the mantle, his videos are far more produced now.

We need more of this:

The dude's license is indefinitely suspended, which to him means he no longer has any contract with the state.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

The LEOs that let things drag out are really getting annoying.
Gregg

Sovcit nutz

Post by Gregg »

My pre-made replies for common Sov Cit whines...

"I need to know your name and badge number!"
"That information will be on the arrest report"

"I demand to see your supervisor!"
"I'll have him stop by your cell after you clear intake"

"I have the freedom to travel!"
"Sir, you can get out and walk down that road all you want, but I'm towing this car"

:rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

broken window, pepper spray, inbetween he complains of being tasered, his script must have read like that.

ps. no nonsence police, directly orderes backup.

Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

A very short on, but a goodie! :)

Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

I love his window breaking technique!

:thumbsup:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Judge Middleton (this guy is priceless) is having none of this flat earther/sovcit nonsense:

John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

She showed back up today after a night in jail for contempt (starts at 9:45). Will remain in jail anyway since she won't get finger printed.

John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

UK sovcit cites US UCC law.....

Sam the Centipede

Sovcit nutz

Post by Sam the Centipede »

It's not quite at fractal fail levels, but misnaming and misquoting an irrelevant code from a different country is certainly multifactorial dumbassery.

I didn't watch the video beyond the first few seconds but I saw the sovcit being taken away, hands cuffed behind his back. So his magick wordz and pow-pow-powerful incantations didn't convince the limey gendarmerie. Sovcits doing their "research" never seen to ask the obvious (to us) question: "why do I see no evidence of this approach working, only unsubstantiated assertions?"

Return to “Other weirdos”