Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

US v Pauline (SovCit) Bauer

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I think this might deserve its own thread.

In trial brief ahead of next week's Jan 6 case trial of Pauline Bauer, it says police will testify about "proximity of Bauer to the Speaker’s Office when she made the threats to hang Speake of the House Nancy Pelosi. Ms. Bauer was a direct line approx. 25 feet away from.. Office"
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:21 pm I think this might deserve its own thread.

:snippity:
You're right, this is gonna be entertaining, especially to those of us who follow SovCits... :popcorn:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Reporters gonna be busy. Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and now this. IIRC she's been crazy drama from the get go. :popcorn:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Today's the day! :popcorn:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:waiting:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Wow. It was over before we knew it.

Trial concludes in Jan 6 case of Pauline Bauer (who's accused of saying "Bring Nancy Pelosi out here now. we want to hang that f** b**")

Bench trial. Bauer, who'd previously invoked sovereign citizen language, didn't disrupt trial & did testify

Verdict coming Tuesday
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Finally found a reporter with updates on Bauer's bench trial with Judge McFadden.

(Thread)

Took a quick break from book writing yesterday afternoon to pop into federal court during what was a very busy day on the Jan. 6 front.

Proud Boys trial! Oath Keepers verdict watch! Bigo testifying!

And also sovereign citizen Pauline Bauer took the stand.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:12 pm Finally found a reporter with updates on Bauer's bench trial with Judge McFadden.

(Thread)

Took a quick break from book writing yesterday afternoon to pop into federal court during what was a very busy day on the Jan. 6 front.

Proud Boys trial! Oath Keepers verdict watch! Bigo testifying!

And also sovereign citizen Pauline Bauer took the stand.
That little bit makes me sad there wasn't someone there doing play-by-play...

I should have taken some vacation time and Amtraked up to DC for this... :doh:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Can't blame the hard working reporters on the beat, they have had a busy week, but yeah - boots on the ground would have been awesome. Sounds like someone convinced her to tone down the crazy.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

FLASH: DC judge Trevor McFadden finds Pauline Bauer GUILTY in Capitol breach case. Bauer was accused of threatening words against Nancy Pelosi while amid mob. Convicted on All counts

Bauer served lengthy pretrial detention for court disruptions, invoking “sovereign” language
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Ahhh yes, one more who now gets towards the end of the "Find Out" phase....and one more nut that will never legally possess a firearm again :thumbsup:

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Found guilty at trial earlier this week.... here's video court exhibit in Jan 6 case of Pauline Bauer of Pennsylvania

(Judge who found Bauer guilty at trial mentioned & emphasized importance of the words captured in this video while announcing guilty finding)

(warning: vulgar)
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

THIS WEEK: Sentencing in high-profile Capitol riot case of Pauline Bauer

Feds will seek 78-months prison

They say, among other things, Bauer was amid mob yelling: "You bring them out or we’re coming in... They’re criminals. They need to hang.. Bring Nancy Pelosi out here now”
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Not nearly long enough.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Scott is live tweeting.
Judge Trevor McFadden begins Jan 6 defendant Pauline Bauer’s sentencing hearing by emphasizing his belief that Bauer gave “demonstratively false” information about her role on Jan 6 while testifying at trial
Edit: @MacFarlaneNews
FLASH: Judge sentences Pauline Bauer, who made vulgar and violent threats against Nancy Pelosi while amid riotous mob, to 27 months in prison

She’ll get credit for time already served in pretrial detention.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Another slap on the wrist to those who tried to violently overthrow the republic and instal a would be king.

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”