Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Still not 'duly elected' Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Suranis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:01 pm Its very small, but there is a "for" in there. I.e., Kari Lake for Govenor.

I'm much more interested in the flag on her upper arm. What does that symbolise?
That’s the Arizona state flag.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
much ado

Post by much ado »

Suranis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:01 pm Its very small, but there is a "for" in there. I.e., Kari Lake for Govenor.

I'm much more interested in the flag on her upper arm. What does that symbolise?
State flag of Arizona

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I believe it's the Arizona state flag
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Thanks everyone!
Hic sunt dracones
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

I think that's the Arizona flag?
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

Prior to his presidency, Mr. Trump was well-known for his charitable acts and, even, some heroic acts.
Bullshit.
Pretty sure the tale linked never happened.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

tek wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:09 am
Prior to his presidency, Mr. Trump was well-known for his charitable acts and, even, some heroic acts.
Bullshit.
His most charitable act - chanelling funds thru his T Foundation.

The utter most charitable act of course was him distributing $2 Million from his foundation to eight charities.

Of course for the latter he needed some encouragement by the NY AG Letitia James .... ;)
(https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/do ... foundation)
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Bullshit.
Didn't the tax returns released a few months ago show that in the five or six years covered, he donated a total of around $10,000, and, IIRC, that was to the Trump Foundation?
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

What is that quote from? And what link? :confuzzled:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He did do a few nice things over the years when the whim struck him, and every one of those things were trumpeted to the skies in 2016. He also made sure that every one was published extensively.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump ... -kindness/
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

chancery wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:15 pm
What is that quote from? And what link? :confuzzled:
Its from a post above by Orlicious where he posted a LOT of crap, so its easy to miss. This is the tweet that said that.

https://twitter.com/LaineJeep/status/16 ... 0674200578
Laine Jeep
@LaineJeep
Prior to his presidency, Mr. Trump was well-known for his charitable acts and, even, some heroic acts. https://clashdaily.com/2016/12/dear-cnn ... ning-news/

I mean this with all due respect, but your dad must have lived a perfect life to be so judgmental.
"Well known for his charitable acts" is a VAAAAST over statement. He did a nice thing very occasionally. Michael Cohen said he was an unkind man who was capable of kindness.
Hic sunt dracones
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Suranis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:17 pm Its from a post above by Orlicious where he posted a LOT of crap, so its easy to miss. This is the tweet that said that.
Thanks.
"Well known for his charitable acts" is a VAAAAST over statement. He did a nice thing very occasionally. Michael Cohen said he was an unkind man who was capable of kindness.
Yeah, he's better known for what we might call "stolen charity" (taking credit for charities to which he contributed not a penny) than actual charitable giving.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Leo's doing another Twitter Space. Now he's scared that Lake's poor attorneys won't brief his brilliance. And that Lake's people think the appeals court got it right and the Supreme Court got it wrong. He's really really mad about it. His co-host is ANGRY: "We're busting our butts and people are trying to squash our movement". Leo is impressed with Josh Barnett, Michelle, Constance, and Ryan Heath.

Leo is ANGRY with Kari Lake's team, Rachel Alexander, Jen Wright and anyone who doesn't agree with him, including KL War Room.

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1djxXlRPdRoxZ?s=20

1 hr 57m. Didn't hear it & didn't see about it until the end. Hopefully, Foggy took copious notes.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

orlylicious wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:33 pm Hopefully, Foggy took copious notes.
I took all the notes.

I don't use handwriting much anymore. My handwriting has totally deteriorated.

I can't read my notes. :blackeye: What happened? Is Kari Lake governor yet? :confuzzled:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol:

Looks like El Leo is deleting tweets, didn't screenshot those.

He must be endearing himself to Kari:
Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 9h
@KariLake Your warroom is pushing bullshit on the people of Arizona. Read the EPM. It provides for late testing and correction of errors AFTER Secretary of State L&A test. You've allowed your team to defame these folks in the video. You are being played like a fiddle. Wake up.

And takes credit for saying T****'s Dad wasn't in the KKK.

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 21h
I destroyed the fake news KKK smear of President Trump's father with impeccable research in Oct '16 under a pseudonym. I didn't give the enemy a target to distract the info. But now I need you to know me better so I reveal the pseudonym - I am Ren Jander:

Not sure how that helps Kari, but there it is.

Leo is agitated that nobody important is betting the farm on his legal "certainties".

And from Leo's deleted tweet:

This Tweet was deleted by the Tweet author.

J Dawg Esq. @J_Kane Consider this. How many lawyers out there advise clients that they’ve got an open-and-shut case, guaranteed winner? We can get in trouble for doing so. Why might that be? Trying to get you to think for yourself a little here. Nothing to do with whether Leo’s argument is compelling or not.
6:22 AM · May 30, 2023

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 1h
Most legal strategies are not open & shut. At this point in case - it's become open & shut. What I'm discussing MUST be done. If she wants to make a speed/ballot point too, good. But this is reversible on law. The other requires SCOAZ to overrule facts, which they rarely ever do.

J Dawg Esq. @J_Kane 56m
Do you foresee any problems with raising this now on appeal given that they didn’t exactly raise this line of argument at trial?

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 2h
She's already lost it all. There's no other argument. But the Arizona Supreme Court did something extraordinary in Remanding the case and VACATING the Court of Appeals on what? "Policy" "Application" "Registration Record" "16-550". Rey fucked up. It's a win. It ain't complicated.

J Dawg Esq. @J_Kane 2h
I agree it’s a compelling argument. I hope the issue is raised on appeal.

Anti-WW3 Constance 🌼 @constanceahath 2h
I wasn’t the one who said an “open & shut fix for AZ elections is full of BS.” That was you. Now defend your statement against Leo’s argument.
Hope that answers your question, Foggy! :towel:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Donofrio wrote:I am Ren Jander
Jander Donofrio wrote several articles and comments at the P&E.
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Thanks to whoever left the tip that I can read Leo's Tweets if I use in cognito mode in Firefox. I was blocked right after I left a few comments on his tweets. :thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

True, RC, incognito mode... or another browser that isn't logged in (like use brave if you usually use chrome).

Leo did TWO spaces already today. A Q&A while he was driving in NJ. On the Q&A he provides confusing info to confused people.

He says he's a "ninja researcher" and that "you'd have to have the imagination I have" to find the grounds for a 59(a) motion. He says Maricopa is hiding public domain information. Tonight, Kari Lake's "investigation team" is doing a Space. Leo is too good for that... he says if they want his genius info they have to come to him.

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 1h
Replying to @Txpartyman @KariLake and @KariLakeWarRoom
And I'll be doing a parallel one so anyone in that SPACE is free to join my Space & debate. I will control the mute button - rather than be muted. I will be fair. They can come to me.

bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:10 pmLeo is too good for that... he says if they want his genius info they have to come to him.
The last 15 years(!) haven't changed Donofrio.

"For completeness," on Oldbow, I called that Donofrio was Jender. Because Donofrio didn't want people sussing out his old birther ways. :dance:

To recap: Jender Donofrio, being Donofrio, in 2020 misread a case and created the "rule" that all ballot counting must happen on election day. Like his lie about Happersett before it, this fake factoid spread among those unhappy with the presidential election results.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

It's getting ugly between Leo and Kari Lake's campaign. You hate to see it. What everybody on Twitter is asking is, did Leo call the 699th for help? And what did the 699th do about it? He clearly remembers Operation Dive Bomb at Doug Frank's house.

Lake Leo.JPG
Lake Leo.JPG (76.64 KiB) Viewed 291 times

Lake Leo 2.JPG
Lake Leo 2.JPG (72.63 KiB) Viewed 291 times

Now Leo will have a competitive Twitter Space against Lake's.

Good thing he has such thick skin, otherwise he might delete his tweets, take his account private and run away. Oh wait.
J.Bauer @BaurCTU 1h
Replying to @LCDLAW1 and @KariLakeWarRoom
Ambulance Chaser

Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 9m
Replying to @BaurCTU and @KariLakeWarRoom
I only work pro bono.
bob

Post by bob »

Donofrio doesn't play well with other malcontents?

:faint:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Trying to get them back together. :biggrin:
Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1
@KariLake @EverythingHomeT @BarnettforAZ @doctormalibu @Ryan_L_Heath @americaliv1 @constanceahath @BerryRazi @christianllamar @RealDaveCares4u @EmeraldRobinson @erchief @yehuda_miller

Quote Tweet Leo Donofrio, Esq. @LCDLAW1 1h
Replying to @KariLakeWarRoom
You don't have anything on these people. You have put their lives in danger. The EPM is CRYSTAL CLEAR. Take 17 minutes to hear me out in brief SPACE👇They broke no LAWS. I will be live tonight. Join me PLEASE. Bring Counsel. Meanwhile STUDY and listen👇

[Reminder: You can open a Twitter Space in a private or incognito browser window so you're anon and they don't know you are there.]

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1ypKddBkzXgKW?s=20

7:17 PM · May 30, 2023

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 3m
Leo and Ryan Heath have done heroic work finding the best possible result for @KariLake. She and @KariLakeWarRoom need to hear Leo's Space. So far every court result has been a failure. Isn't it time to look outside for help? Leo is doing this pro bono.

Leo's new Space has started, he's playing "I Say A Little Prayer For You" in the background. Leo said it was "un-American" what Kari Lake did today (blaming the MC workers, and he's right -- they did nothing wrong). He rightfully says that these workers have already been targets -- some have tweeted they should be hung and killed. But, he's expecting the Lake people to "come to him" for wisdom, he plans to keep the Space going, even if he's not talking, in case they come in to ask for help. This should go very well.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Of course, Jordan "Spunky" Conradson laps the lying up like a starving animal.

BONUS! Foggy, Kari Lake is getting closer to just saying she's Governor. It seems she's taking your valuable advice more than Leo's and that has gotta hurt.

Lake For Realz.JPG
Lake For Realz.JPG (72.38 KiB) Viewed 276 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

You will be happy to know that Leo is now in HOUR 3 of his Twitter Space. I am waiting for Leo to ask Ed McMahon to check the toteboard. No sign of Lake staff, but Gail Golec is there. Meanwhile, the Kari Lake Space is going strong. I'm not sure which Foggy is listening to... or if he's hearing both... or he's listening to Leo and Wifehorn is listening to Lake and then they'll trade notes and post them overnight.

Leo: "Everyone should be giving Ryan a pat on the back and shaking his hand, but Kari Lake's people are accusing him of being a federal agent" :?: "I'm deadly afraid that the circus we saw today will be the focus of the appeal".

Leo = 27 in Space
Lake = 678 in Space

The news will be that this will all result in nothing, like we've seen before.

This is the tweet that's on the page where Leo's Space is. :lol:

Luke

Post by Luke »

SUPER BONUS: In the Kari Lake Space, Bryan Blehm just announced he is doing the Space in his underwear. (It's an audio-only Space).

Return to “Governors & State Elections”