Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

pjhimself

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by pjhimself »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RTH10260 »

AndyinPA
Verified:

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by AndyinPA »

Cute.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RTH10260 »

A ‘1 in 10 million’ bison is born at Wyoming state park. See photo of the rare calf

Don Sweeney
Sun, May 28, 2023 at 4:44 PM GMT+2

A rare white bison calf has been born at a Wyoming state park, officials reported.

A 2-year-old white bison gave birth to the calf at Bear River State Park near Evanston, park officials said May 16 on Facebook.

The National Bison Association told KUTV the birth of a white bison is normally a “1 in 10 million” occurrence.

In this case, it wasn’t entirely chance, park officials said.

“As the coloration is a result of a very small amount of cattle genetics mixed in rather than a fluke like albinism or leucism, it isn’t unusual that the calf is white too,” the park said.

A photo posted by park officials shows the new calf grazing with its mother.

“Please continue to give the bison room to try out motherhood and tend to their young!” park officials said.

Some Native American tribes consider white bison the “most sacred living thing on Earth,” according to the National Park Service.

“When a white buffalo calf is born, it is a sign that their prayers are being heard and that the promises of the prophecy are being fulfilled,” the park service said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/1-10-million ... 55741.html
(original: Sacramento Bee)
AndyinPA
Verified:

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by AndyinPA »

Saw one once. I think it was on an animal preserve in Arizona many years ago. I remember it being considered sacred.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RTH10260 »

AndyinPA
Verified:

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by AndyinPA »

Yum! :biggrin:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by Slim Cognito »

Mangooooosssss.....

Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RTH10260 »

AndyinPA
Verified:

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:
RVInit

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RVInit »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:53 am
:lol: Many of the videos you post also come up in my thread. You usually beat me to posting them here, though!
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RVInit »

RVInit wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:00 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:53 am
:lol: Many of the videos you post also come up in my feed. You usually beat me to posting them here, though!
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RVInit »

The adult Orangutan in this video is named Jazz. She had a baby and about a month later her daugher Sprout also had a baby. Sprout struggled with motherhood as a first time mother, and Jazz stepped right in and started nursing and caring for her granddaughter. She is raising both her son and her grandson, the babies are both male. Sprout has shown some interest and sometimes interacts with her son, but not in this particular video. Here, the babies are using Jazz as a jungle gym. They both have some serious hair game going on.

--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by RVInit »

This man has little mouse families living in his garden. He's a photographer and he visits his little critters every day.

--Colin Kaepernick
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

More Cute Fur Baby stuff

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:lovestruck:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”