Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Matt (Schlapping) Schlapp

These people suck. They are bad people.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

What the heck is Gen Alpha? :think:

HALP, MR. WIZARD! MAH GOOG IS BROKE!
Edit: Oh, they're yoots. :sick:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:37 am Matt probably chose this guy because he was unlikely to fight back. People like him zero in on certain types where their domination techniques will work, and it does not matter if they are a man or a woman in that case.
Exactly.
101010 :towel:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Micky D's DOES NOT sell ice cream any more than DQ does.

They sell a non dairy confection.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

...a non-dairy confection which tastes wonderful! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

keith wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:26 pm Micky D's DOES NOT sell ice cream any more than DQ does.

They both contain dairy so I'm not sure what you mean.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Whatever you call it, a McDonald's Ice Cream Cone is $1.79, so DickSchlapp is inflating the cost by more than 100%.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

McFranchisee (McD Truth) @McFranchisee 20h
Replying to @Orly_licious

I think I need to raise my prices, lol.

Glad ppl are seeing that we actually have a 98% uptime on those stupid machines!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:54 pm
keith wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:26 pm Micky D's DOES NOT sell ice cream any more than DQ does.

McD declaration
Our Vanilla Cone features creamy vanilla soft serve in a crispy cone.

Nutritional Information
Ingredients: Milk, Sugar, Cream, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Mono And Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate. Contains: Milk.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/prod ... %3A%20Milk.
Amazon Alexa answer:
"Our ice cream is not lactose free," a McDonald's representative explained. "It is made of powdered milk, cream, sugar and glucose."

https://alexaanswers.amazon.com/questio ... lucose.%22
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:54 pm

Personally, I doubt that they actually do put dairy in them, but they claim they do on their ingredients, so I'll accept the correction. Its probably all provided via dried milk solids, but whatever.

But it is NOT Ice Cream, and that is really my point.

Ice Cream MUST have at least 10% milk fat to be called ice cream.

Dairy Queen, for example, doesn't even pretend to call their muck Ice Cream. Neither does McDonald's - they never call it anything other than 'soft serve' - but they don't correct people who don't know any better.

McDonalds nutritional lists says that a 'Soft Serve Cone' contains total fat content of 5.1% (and some of that is in the cone, no doubt) so it is simply NOT Ice Cream.

I know millions of people love the stuff, and good for them. For me. soft serve tastes like I'm licking a plastic chair leg, and not a particularly cold one at that.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

IIRC soft ice to put in cones cannot be produced with cream only cause it would solidify and cannot be dispensed from a machine. That's why soft ice is milk based and needs some solidifier else it would just turn into runny stuff when starting to melt once out of the dispensing machine. Real ice cream is what one scoops out of a box.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Doncha just love the ingredient list? Milk with some cream. Everything else is refined or processed.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Working to get some milk from the source :lol: He has a good sense of humor, I reckon we'll hear back.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

McDTruth replied they can call it Ice Cream, it meets the requirements. He's a great guy, so if you have technical questions about how McD can do that, shoot him a tweet.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I don’t think any woman in a swimsuit is likely to get Matt interested.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://wapo.st/45yKukS
Matt Schlapp, the prominent Trump ally who leads the influential Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), was accused this week of mismanaging money and staff in a scathing resignation letter from the parent organization’s treasurer.

Bob Beauprez, the treasurer of the American Conservative Union and a board member for eight years, said he had “lost confidence” in the organization’s financial statements and could not solicit donations “in good faith.” He blamed Schlapp for excessive staff departures and suggested that violations of the organization’s bylaws could expose the storied institution to lawsuits or even criminal prosecution.

“A cancer has been metastasizing within the organization for years. It must be diagnosed, treated, and cured, or it will destroy” the organization and its foundation, Beauprez said in the letter, which was obtained by The Washington Post. “I’ve come to think that the expectations for my role as a director and officer is much the same as that of a mushroom — ‘To be kept in the dark and fed a lot of manure.’ I no longer am willing to comply.”
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

"Surprise! Surprise!" Not.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Where’s Mercy to defend him against this heinous liberal plot to ruin his name?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

the storied institution
???

It ain't like this is the Adams County Flying Dachshund Golf Caddy Association. That's a storied institution, most of them NSFW stories at that.

But this? This is a bunch of two bit grifters that hold what seems like a bi-weekly Grifters Mall with a merch table.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

To fake ‘patriots’ like Matt who like to wrap themselves in the flag, Memorial Day is apparently Republican.
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

Umm... May is already Military Appreciation Month. Has been since 1999.
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

jez wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:43 pm Umm... May is already Military Appreciation Month. Has been since 1999.
They don't care enough to pay attention enough to know that.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Schlapping is back in the news. Long stories.

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 46s
Matt Schlapp's Junk Pummeling Its Way Back Into News. More #Schlapping. CPAC encouraged to look at more sexual misconduct claims against Schlapp, 55, & 2 younger men. Carlton Huffman's lawsuit is in discovery. Beast: https://thedailybeast.com/inside-matt-s ... gainst-him FREE GIFT LINK: https://wapo.st/3sxsus1

Wonkette: https://www.wonkette.com/p/matt-schlapp ... meling-its

Daily Beast: https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-ma ... gainst-him

WaPo GIFT LINK: https://wapo.st/3sxsus1
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Listen to me, I'm relevant! Also, getting a little handsy there for comfort.
Matt Schlapp @mschlapp wrote: I’m ready to go to the Senate
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Matt Schlapp @mschlapp wrote: I’m ready to go to the Senate
I mean, except for the part about actually being elected to it.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cpac-boar ... tt-schlapp

Paywall, but details here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cpac- ... 9cbb&ei=15
Amid allegations of sexual assault at the hands of CPAC leader Matt Schlapp, as well as financial mismanagement at the conservative group, a top official at the CPAC Foundation resigned in August with a private letter decrying a culture of secrecy and “blind loyalty” designed to protect Schlapp.

While it was publicly reported at the time that the official, former CPAC vice president Charlie Gerow, had submitted a private letter to the group’s Board of Directors, the full content of that letter has never been revealed. It was obtained by The Daily Beast as part of the lawsuit against Schlapp in Virginia’s Alexandria Circuit Court, which was filed in January by Carlton Huffman, a Republican operative who alleges the ACU chief groped him without his consent in 2022.
In his roughly 2,800-word letter, Gerow—an active CPAC leader for decades—aired concerns that the group, which hosts the annual CPAC events, was violating Washington, D.C., nonprofit laws and potentially keeping board members in the dark about financial mismanagement and legal arrangements.

Gerow also said CPAC never independently investigated Huffman’s allegations, and warned board members about investing too much confidence in Schlapp as a leader—especially given how Schlapp and his allies turned on him after he raised concerns about the extraordinary lengths the group was going to defend its chairman in a personal matter.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”