Anna von Strudel de la Pop Tart AKA von Reitz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Silk would deeply appreciate it if you could find it in your heart to believe that Diamond died from the vax.

Not that she got any COVID-19 vaccinations, of course. She was pure in heart, mind, and body.

But somebody else, inspired no doubt by Satan himself, shed the vax on her, and killed her dead with it.

Also, send money.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Arthurwankspittle wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:46 am I didn't realize Diamond had passed on. I didn't think she was that old, does anyone know what happened?
High blood pressure.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Arthurwankspittle wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:46 am I didn't realize Diamond had passed on. I didn't think she was that old, does anyone know what happened?
High blood pressure, she was overweight. I'm not sure they actually announced a cause of Death. She was 51

Or I flew over and shed my vaxxing cells on her causing her to die early.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... -rcna65042
Hic sunt dracones
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Or Diamond's god loved her so much that he/she/it called her to eternal paradise earlier?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

keith wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 5:04 am
Covid one day, Not-Covid the next. Who knows?
According to a death certificate obtained by the Associated Press, Diamond died of heart disease due to chronic high blood pressure.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, but honestly ... how the hell is Silk supposed to grift any real money from that?

No. :talktothehand:

As I said, she would deeply appreciate it if you could find it in your heart to believe otherwise.

The damn doctors didn't want to admit she was killed by some Satanic interloper shedding the vax. So they wrote heart disease, high blood pressure, yadda yadda. :roll:

Yeah, that's the ticket! :idea:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 9:29 am JPC, had to immediately post this, especially for you. Love you, buddy. :dance:

First there was the Thrilla In Manila; now another meeting of TITANS:
Streamed on: May 17, 10:01 pm EDT
Diamond* and Silk Podcast

Priscilla Romans talks Graith Care and Anna Riezinger talks Corporation, US Citizens and DC
They're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Pretend judge Anna is no longer the queen bee of the American State National pretend government nonsense. A guy named David Straight had boosted a lot of her nonsense and hosts seminars all over the country. He's clever enough to have people sign an NDA so they don't cut and paste all the stuff he stole from the Internet. Apparently, he's getting a couple hundred people a month for rates ranging from $250-$1,200.

He guarantees that you will be able to get some sort of official magic paper that means cops can't arrest you. The fact that he and his wife were recently arrested (she remains in jail) apparently didn't cut into his business much, though...

So he is the New hotness and pretend judge Anna is old and busted. Silk is sinking into loserville pretty fast.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

We hez air tight alibi...

There were incidents and accidents
There were hints and allegations... but we waz watching the TV...

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:00 pm :snippity:

So he is the New hotness and pretend judge Anna is old and busted. Silk is sinking into loserville pretty fast.

Ohhhh how the mighty have fallen, from being a guest speaker at Zee Furher's Nuremberg rallies, to now hosting the Dishonorable von Strudel de la Pop Tart....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Wow! I hadn't realized that nobody (including me) has had anything to say about pretend judge Anna in nearly a year. I've kept an eye on her posts, but they've all seemed to be more of the same. I could probably put together a taxonomy of the different types of screeds, but I lost interest.

However, we've got a somewhat fun one today. Apparently, the person pretend judge Anna put in charge of the Michigan pretend government is pretending wrong. Again. IIRC, this is about the fourth or fifth time that she has fired the head of the Michigan pretend government in the last couple of years.

The problem, apparently, is that the guy in charge started acting like a dictator. I wonder if there is some precedent somewhere that we could use to predict what happens when you put an incompetent narcissist in charge of an organization, even a pretend government. It seems they start acting like tinpot dictators and ignore rules they don't find convenient. Who could have guessed?
The Michigan Assembly as Led by Paul Peterson Stands Dissolved
By Anna Von Reitz

This morning I attended a meeting of The Michigan Assembly as led by former Coordinator Paul Peterson.

It was abundantly apparent by the way the meeting itself was conducted that Paul has had fundamental misunderstandings about both his position as Coordinator and the overall goal, which is to build a civilian State Assembly for Michigan.

The meeting began with a very long screed telling the participants what they could and couldn't do and could and couldn't say and how they had to say it and for how long they could speak.

This is not the American Way. Our way is free speech and freedom of expression.

The same screed warned people that they couldn't be emotional.

And when does Paul Peterson or anyone else, get to dictate another's emotions? Or how they express themselves?

Paul does not appear to understand that he does not have dictatorial powers, works as a Volunteer for the Federation during the assembling process, and that he has been removed for Cause --- that Cause being abuse of the equal rights of other Michiganers who have the same right as he has to participate in their own State Assembly.

:snippity:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Thanks JohnP, it is good to get an occasional peek into the crazy world of the alternative government nutters.

I liked this paragraph from von Strudel's blather that you linked to:
Anna von Strudel de la Poptart wrote:All members of The Michigan Assembly are invited to migrate to the reorganized Michigan Assembly and the new Coordinator, Amy Hunt, who clearly understands the role and the limitations of the Coordinator position --- and more importantly, the spirit of the American Government.
As you said, they weren't pretending right! And your liberty under the Annarchy is the perfect liberty to do exactly what she requires of you, of your own free will.

Do others hear Captain Kirk's voice when they read:
Anna von Strudel dela Poptart wrote:During the assembling process, it is the Federation's duty to keep things on track. If a Coordinator isn't doing the work or is misleading people or is abusing people, it's our job to correct the situation.
so like Star Trek's United Federation of Planets, and equally fictional and fantastical.

Return to “Other weirdos”