USA vs. GUY WESLEY REFFITT

shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

I'm surprised he was convicted, considering he was asking for help from Darren Huff and Walter Fitzpatrick.....

January 6 Political Prisoners Are Being Denied Mail That Could Help Their Defense
Guy Reffitt wrote a letter to citizen Walter Fizpatrick, who has been providing him information about the Madisonville Hoax, which the FBI under director Robert Mueller ran in 2010 in Tennessee to falsely prosecute a right-wing man for trying to take over a courthouse, even though the man never even went to the courthouse in question. Reffitt refers in his letter to the “Madisonville Hoax” and to Joe Biden.

Reffitt writes that the information “leaves me to believe that DOJ ran a test run on state level in Tennessee. Biden was VP and now he is the big cheese. The Big Guy appears, with the help of others, ran the full version of Madisonville in DC on 1/6. Am I seeing this correctly? I have the same charge Darren got 48 months for and he is the only other time it’s been applied.”
Oh, and Foggy gets a call out:
Mueller’s FBI coordinated on the takedown of Huff with the left-wing “Fogbow” activist organization led by a leftist named PJ Foggy, who wears a hammer and sickle hat, according to PJ Foggy’s admissions.
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
realist

Post by realist »

patgund wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:19 pm I'm surprised he was convicted, considering he was asking for help from Darren Huff and Walter Fitzpatrick.....

January 6 Political Prisoners Are Being Denied Mail That Could Help Their Defense
Guy Reffitt wrote a letter to citizen Walter Fizpatrick, who has been providing him information about the Madisonville Hoax, which the FBI under director Robert Mueller ran in 2010 in Tennessee to falsely prosecute a right-wing man for trying to take over a courthouse, even though the man never even went to the courthouse in question. Reffitt refers in his letter to the “Madisonville Hoax” and to Joe Biden.

Reffitt writes that the information “leaves me to believe that DOJ ran a test run on state level in Tennessee. Biden was VP and now he is the big cheese. The Big Guy appears, with the help of others, ran the full version of Madisonville in DC on 1/6. Am I seeing this correctly? I have the same charge Darren got 48 months for and he is the only other time it’s been applied.”
Oh, and Foggy gets a call out:
Mueller’s FBI coordinated on the takedown of Huff with the left-wing “Fogbow” activist organization led by a leftist named PJ Foggy, who wears a hammer and sickle hat, according to PJ Foggy’s admissions.
:daydreaming:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Uh-oh, PJ. You’re now in as much trouble as Foggy! No one will believe you if you try to deny that you’re a left wing activist now!

Patgund!! :bighug: :bighug:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

1. PatGund!!!!!!! :dance:

2. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

Tip of the (hammer-and-sickle) cap to Foogy, for foreseeing in 2010 the 2021 insurrection.

But it would have been nice if you had shared that information.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

PatGund, you simply must stick around! It's a delight to see your posts and you're as funny as ever.

I think we covered this in the Walt Fitzpatrick topic, it was a big hoop-de-doo when Walt got a bit of attention trying to compare Guy's case to the Madisonville Hoax. Some idiot RWNJ "reporters" like Patrick Howley @HowleyReporter got ALL EXCITED about it. It was nothing, like we've seen before.

There's a big page of RSS feeds at https://www.protopage.com/birthers, it includes Jag Hunter posts for easy reference (that ridiculous all-one-page site of Walt's is a crazy mess). Guy did much better than Darren Huff, he got 7 years, blowing away Walt & Darren's incarceration. Keep hoping Walt goes back to jail and breaks Guy's record.

Guy's wife Nicole has around 2K followers now... when I followed her, it was only like 100. https://twitter.com/ReffittNicole. She writes some crazy posts:

grab_him_by_the_indictment @violet__rosie 5h
Replying to @ReffittNicole and @PamHemphill79

Attention seeking resonates for you doesn’t it, Nicole? You’ll be back soon enough to stumble around the corner. Thank Jackson for being the adult in the family and let him know we appreciate his courage and real heroism.

Nicole Reffitt @ReffittNicole 5h
Replying to @violet__rosie and @PamHemphill79
Just had dinner with him, I will let him know tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/ReffittNicole/with_replies

Patrick Howley @HowleyReporter Senior Reporter at National File Seen on Fox and Friends, Newsmax, OAN, C-Span, CBS, The Alex Jones Show patrickreporter@protonmail.com
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”