#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Luke »

We've donated to AO, they do some great and important work. Calling out the fraudit and its lack of transparency helped many people see the sham that it was. Seeing them get a settlement is terrific.

It's taken a long fu*king time, but we're finally seeing the scammers and grifters getting punished for their deception and lies in 2020. And like dominos, there are all moving forward to entertain us. :P As Realist says, :dance:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:dance: :dance: :dance:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

BREAKING: SANCTIONS AFFIRMED VS AZGOP
The AZ Court of Appeals AFFIRMED a $17,000 sanctions award against the AZ GOP today.

The 2020 election case is the one where the AZGOP claimed that Maricopa County erred by auditing vote Center results rather than precinct results. (A distinction without a difference, in most ways. Especially since the law had adjusted for the shift.)
https://arizonaslaw.blogspot.com/2023/0 ... p.html?m=1
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Had to add a new line to my previous tweet! :lol:
Another winner! 🏆
Congratulations to this week's #FAFO Champions:
AZ GOP: $17,000 #Maricopa #FAIL
Fox News: $787,500,000 #DominionvFox
Mike Lindell: $5,000,000 #ProveMikeWrong
Dan Bongino: $0 #LOSER
A great week for democracy and the USA! And much, much more to come. 🥳
Bongino "parted ways" with Fox, they said they couldn't agree on renewal terms.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

Another winner! 🏆
Congratulations to this week's #FAFO Champions:
AZ GOP: $170,000 #Maricopa #FAIL
Fox News: $787,500,000 #DominionvFox
Mike Lindell: $5,000,000 #ProveMikeWrong
Dan Bongino: $0 #LOSER
A great week for democracy and the USA! And much, much more to come. 🥳
Or $17,000? :confuzzled:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke

Post by Luke »

Oops, $17,000. Thanks, Realist. Reposted the tweets. Paul Welch from AZ Law dmed me too. Got too excited and I'm getting used to these BIG sanction and settlement numbers! :dog:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:groupdance:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
somerset

Post by somerset »

From the Everything Lubbock article:
Court records described Goltz as a Canadian citizen who lives in Lubbock as a lawful permanent resident.
A - He can't even vote in US elections
B - A felony conviction may result in revocation of his LPR status.

It's beyond me why someone would want to be so politically active, but not want to become a citizen of the country they're being politically active in.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

p0rtia wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:04 pmHealthcare.
Not only that, but who wants to bet he was among those screaming against Obamacare?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:29 am
p0rtia wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:04 pmHealthcare.
Not only that, but who wants to bet he was among those screaming against Obamacare?
But he loves the Affordable Care Act.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He's Canadian so he has National Health Care. I dunno how that works in the USA though. When I lived in London I think I paid £90 for NHS Foreign Student Coverage for a year.

For a year. Think about that. I know people who pay that much a month for coverage here that is nowhere near as inclusive as NHS which pretty much covers everything, no deductibles, no out of pocket limits on your 20% because you don't have a 20% .... don't get me started...

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:04 pm He's Canadian so he has National Health Care. I dunno how that works in the USA though. When I lived in London I think I paid £90 for NHS Foreign Student Coverage for a year.

For a year. Think about that. I know people who pay that much a month for coverage here that is nowhere near as inclusive as NHS which pretty much covers everything, no deductibles, no out of pocket limits on your 20% because you don't have a 20% .... don't get me started...
Post-Brexit:
Immigration health surcharge

If you're coming to the UK on a temporary stay of more than 6 months, you may be required to pay an immigration health surcharge at the time of your visa application.

The standard surcharge fee is:

£470 per year per person for students and each of their dependants
£624 per year per person for everyone else
The full amount will be paid upfront for the duration of your visa.

https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/visitin ... -area-eea/
£470 approx $590 today
£624 approx $785 today
£90 about $150 in 1990 (historical spot exchange rates 1990 from https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/bank- ... o-GBP-1990)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Considering I lived in London 25 years ago, that's still damn reasonable.

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Hamadeh appeals to Elon Musk to overturn the election he lost. Seven months ago.
https://twitter.com/AbrahamHamadeh/stat ... 28928?s=20
Abe Hamadeh @AbrahamHamadeh wrote: Hey @elonmusk, this is also strange. When you scan your driver's license and put your SSN I don't think it's too much to ask that a dead man's name shouldn't show up.
Abe Hamadeh War Room @AbeWarRoom wrote: This Maricopa County voter was told repeatedly her driver’s license was registered to “multiple voters”

An official stepped, swiped an access card, a voter record for a dead Utah resident appeared

Her provisional ballot wasn't counted

Our voter registration system is broken.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Why is he appealing to Elon Musk?
101010 :towel:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

northland10 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:07 pm Why is he appealing to Elon Musk?
Because Elon has taken over the world, as God-Emperor, didn’t you read that tweet from Elon???
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Wealthy GOP donor bankrolled Cyber Ninjas' effort to get voting data, whistleblower says

A lawyer who enlisted Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan to access voting machines in Arizona, Michigan and Georgia is now accused of pushing a false election data report in Pennsylvania.

A cybersecurity company is suing Stefanie Lambert, claiming she urged employees to manufacture findings in her efforts to overturn 2020 election results for Donald Trump's legal team.

New York-based XRVision claims Lambert hired the firm to analyze voting machines used by a rural Pennsylvania county in the 2020 election and asked employees to falsely report finding "cheat codes" in software and evidence of hacking.

When employees refused to do her bidding, Lambert and her financial backer badmouthed the firm, damaging its reputation among members of the Arizona, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin senates and causing it to lose potential contracts, according to the lawsuit.

XRVision's allegations — bolstered by information from a Pennsylvania whistleblower who says he has been interviewed multiple times by the FBI — underscore the coordinated campaign Trump allies undertook to keep him in the White House that is now the subject of state and federal prosecutions.

Authorities allege a multipronged criminal conspiracy that involved seizing and dismantling voting machines from counties in battleground states; pressuring state and federal lawmakers to nullify elections; convincing Republican electors in seven states to falsely certify Trump won; and prompting the Arizona Senate "audit," which was the only private recount of public ballots in America.

XRVision's lawsuit accuses Lambert of defamation and breach of contract. It also names Pennsylvania businessman Bill Bachenberg, who served as co-chair of a committee to reelect Trump and who helped establish the state's alternate slate of Trump electors in 2020.

XRVision alleges Bachenberg agreed to fund attorney fees and expenses related to the Trump-fueled fraud investigations. Bachenberg gave Lambert a $1 million line of credit toward these efforts, and he determined "which forensic experts to hire and which election controversies to pursue."

XRVision and Cyber Ninjas were two of at least four companies Bachenberg secretly bankrolled through Lambert's Michigan law office, according to former Bachenberg employee and whistleblower Mike Ryan.

"She was the middleman for Bill Bachenberg's money," said Ryan, who worked for a Bachenberg-led nonprofit from January 2020 until November 2022.

Ryan told the USA TODAY Network that he met with the FBI in April and again in September to share evidence he collected, including information showing Lambert also hired two other cyber companies: Virginia-based CyFIR and Pennsylvania-based Wake Technology Services Inc.

Both companies later were hired by Logan to work as subcontractors on the hand recount of 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County's 2020 election, which was authorized by the Arizona Senate.

CyFIR founder Ben Cotton is a Trump supporter who at the height of the ballot recount took copies of Maricopa County's election data and its server to a remote cabin in Montana.

Ryan referred to Bachenberg's attempts to access voting machines as equipment "audits."

"He was funding cyber firms to do election audits in several states," Ryan said in interviews. "Bill Bachenberg's fingerprints are all over the cyber audits in all four states. He is the biggest name in the Republican Party that you've never heard of."

Bachenberg is the founder of the cybersecurity company DBSi. He is a self-made millionaire and Allentown resident. He owns Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays and has served on the National Rifle Association board.
:snippity: :snippity: :snippity:
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 051050007/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Holy cow what a story!

I hope XRVision wipes all these people out. You gotta hand it to the crazies - they're persistent and determined.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

What we've always known it was a partisan audit created on the behalf of Donald trump and his allies.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 850529007/
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Subscribers only?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:27 pm Subscribers only?
I was able to read it (after disappearing the subscriber ad that popped up). That said, they may have a limit on free articles per month. I pretty clearly recall that I've been locked out upon occasion.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”