Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

So I've been thinking about this a bit and I've come up with the following take on it.
This is just speculation, but it's based on my intuition of the kind of person Lindell is.

Several thinks I think are happening here.

1) ML lied to the FBI about his involment in the Mesa Co. Caper.

2) sales of MyPillow have tanked since 2020. He is reduced to on-line sales to a highly saturated demographic. As a result the pillow company is worth a fraction of what it was four years ago.

3) he's lost a lot more money in the Frank debacle than he has let on.

4) he is taking out loans to cover his operating and personal expenses.

5) I suspect that, like Trump, he has not been entirely honest in his loan applications.

6) the latest arbitration award against him is brutal. He has to pay $5 million in 30 days.

7) he doesn't have the cash or liquid assets to do that.

8) Lindell gas publicly stated that he doesn't care if he goes broke on his quest, and while he might honestly think that, I also thing that he is egocentric enough ty o think that this will hg apoen in his terms. However....

9) Alex Jones, Fox News, now Tucker Carlson, and the contest judgement against him.....
He might be realizing that it's no longer under his control.

I think that he has criminal liabilities.

That scares him more than going broke does.

Anyway. Just my opinion.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

On the 4/23/23 episode of The Lindell Report, Brannon Howse just announced that Mike Lindell called him today and said that his father passed away. Condolences to the Lindell family.

Meanwhile...

Mike went nuts with Steve Bannon about the arbitration judgment. Here's some new info: Mike says the guy who won the challenge was Blixware's trustee for 7 years. That's our old pal Timothy Blixseth, who was involved with Arpaio/Zullo and went to jail (don't have the details handy but it was a crazy convoluted story). Mike once again said it's going to court. And the arbitration panel were all "hardcore leftists". Quite a week for MAGA.

https://frankspeech.com/video/leftist-a ... settlement
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:17 pmMike says the guy who won the challenge was Blixware's trustee for 7 years. That's our old pal Timothy Blixseth, who was involved with Arpaio/Zullo and went to jail (don't have the details handy but it was a crazy convoluted story).
Blixseth and Montgomery also ripped the feds off were in business together. Until that (too) went south.

So I wouldn't be surprised if the claimant was partially motivated to humiliate Montgomery.

Blixseth, IIRC, was an early Arpaio whisperer. It is possible Blixseth and Montgomery were still chummy then; it is possible Blixseth recommended Montgomery to Arpaio.
Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm a bit confused by this. I thought if you agreed to arbitration, that took court off the table. If you're not going to stand by the arbitrators decision, then what was the point?

Unless of course you think you have proof that the arbitrators were manipulated by dead Hugo Chavez.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:18 am I'm a bit confused by this. I thought if you agreed to arbitration, that took court off the table. If you're not going to stand by the arbitrators decision, then what was the point?

Unless of course you think you have proof that the arbitrators were manipulated by dead Hugo Chavez.
We're going to arbitration in a couple of weeks and my understanding is that the arbitrator simply tries to get both sides to
agree. If they can't reach an agreement, it just goes to court as it would have without arbitration.

Mediation, on the other hand, has a mediator who tells you what the agreement is going to be and you have to do what they say. Mediation is binding on the parties, arbitration is not.
Fiascoist

Post by Fiascoist »

In Oregon, mediation is where the parties attempt to reach a compromise. Usually, one party in one room and the other party in a separate room and the mediator goes back and forth, thereby allowing each side to present their good/bad and gotcha information. If an agreement is reached, documents prepared and everyone is "happy". Arbitration, if binding, is the trial. Everyone in the same room, evidence presented and decision made by the arbitrator. (The idea is that it is a cheaper form of trial without all the formality of a trial). Binding means pretty much, that's it. No running to a trial court unless you are rich and can blow money wasting everyone's time...but pissing off the other side biggly.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Putting Mike's constant lying aside, here's what the AAA says on Google search:
There is no right to appeal in arbitration like there is in court. If the parties agree to use the AAA to handle the appeal, the AAA will treat the appeal like a new case filing and more fees would have to be paid. Under federal and state laws, there are only a few ways to challenge an arbitrator's award.
What Happens After the Arbitrator Issues an Award
https://www.adr.org/sites/default/files ... Issued.pdf
Can't get the link to open, not sure why.

Here's the AAA decision: https://www.washingtonpost.com/document ... _manual_11
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:17 pm On the 4/23/23 episode of The Lindell Report, Brannon Howse just announced that Mike Lindell called him today and said that his father passed away. Condolences to the Lindell family.

Meanwhile...

Mike went nuts with Steve Bannon about the arbitration judgment. Here's some new info: Mike says the guy who won the challenge was Blixware's trustee for 7 years. That's our old pal Timothy Blixseth, who was involved with Arpaio/Zullo and went to jail (don't have the details handy but it was a crazy convoluted story). Mike once again said it's going to court. And the arbitration panel were all "hardcore leftists". Quite a week for MAGA.

https://frankspeech.com/video/leftist-a ... settlement
His rules, binding arbitration, so not directly appealable.

Should be interesteing what he decides to do to prevent paying the $5 million. Tick Tock. No idea whether the winner will execute on the judgment or not, when Mike doesn't pay, but I sure would, and hope he will.
Image X 4
Image X 32
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I would be surprised if funds were suddenly shifted to other entities as payments for something (or just shifted since he may not be as talented in finding ways to try and put funds off limits) and he declared bankruptcy (well, his LLC). I don't know if an arbitration award is dischargeable but it can slow things down.
101010 :towel:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

northland10 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:53 pm I would be surprised if funds were suddenly shifted to other entities as payments for something (or just shifted since he may not be as talented in finding ways to try and put funds off limits) and he declared bankruptcy (well, his LLC). I don't know if an arbitration award is dischargeable but it can slow things down.
According to this article: https://www.standardlegal.com/blog/are- ... bankruptcy

it is
For the purposes of bankruptcy, judgments obtained through arbitration are treated the same as judgments obtained through the more traditional court process.

Judgments obtained either through an arbitration or a court proceeding prior to the filing of a bankruptcy petition are usually discharged and the debtor will have no obligation to pay the judgment
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
bob

Post by bob »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:41 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:18 am I'm a bit confused by this. I thought if you agreed to arbitration, that took court off the table. If you're not going to stand by the arbitrators decision, then what was the point?
We're going to arbitration in a couple of weeks and my understanding is that the arbitrator simply tries to get both sides to
agree. If they can't reach an agreement, it just goes to court as it would have without arbitration.
There's arbitration and then there's binding arbitration.

In non-binding arbitration, anyone dissatisfied can go to court and proceed as if the arbitration didn't happen. It is jazzed-up mediation. The arbitrator, however, often is a retired judge, which gives the parties some confidence a sitting judge will come to the same conclusion (after many dollars and years later).

In binding arbitration, you can go to court only to challenge the validity of the arbitration as a process. "I don't like the arbitrator's decision!" is basically a DOA loser argument.

You have to make arguments that attack the heart of the arbitration process, like "I never agreed to arbitration;" "I was coerced into arbitration;" "the arbitrator exceeded the authority of the laws governing arbitration;" etc.

So challenging the binding arbitration often is just lawfare by other means, i.e., run up costs, create delay, increase uncertainty, etc.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Supposedly, Lindell is going to be on Newsnation with Chris Cuomo tonight.

Mike Lindell @realMikeLindell 23h
I’ll be joining the @chriscuomo show on @newsnation tomorrow 4/27 in the 7pm CT hour! It will be very interesting!

Ram Dodge @RamDodge8
Two losers.
I'll pass. I'd rather watch my dog take a trump

https://www.newsnationnow.com/cuomo-show/

Luke

Post by Luke »

Lindell's begging again.

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
#Loser Mike Lindell sent another begging email trumpeting a "Special Action Complaint, seeking a writ of mandamus against the Maricopa County Elections Department". From "We the People AZ Alliance". Written by #Loser Bryan Blehm.

Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike Lindell and Ronna McDaniel

Post by Grumpy Git »

Just listened to a New York Times podcast, always fun to hear Lindell ranting again, but interesting also to hear Ronna McDaniel being tone deaf to what the grassroots MAGA crazies think about her.

Best of all, Lindell is desperate for McDaniel to endorse his Election Crime Bureau, and so far she's dodging him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/27/podc ... party.html
podcast.png
podcast.png (108.99 KiB) Viewed 902 times
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I foresee the phrase "failure to state a claim" featuring prominently in the inevitable dismissal.
Luke

Post by Luke »

AZ's Law is out of the country but will cover it when he can.

Newsnation is fumbling the ball, they've put up a few clips that are hard to find of the Cuomo/Lindell interview but not the full thing that I can find. Cuomo tries to keep up, but Mike is so good at flooding the zone with BS that there's never enough time to shut it all down.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Mike Lindell's madness update:

It's not easy to find the full interview (it's only six minutes) with Chris Cuomo and Lindell... there are clips, but the only place I found the full interview is on Frank Speech. Seems like Mike is requiring an email address to see content there, I put snoopy@snoopymail.com and it works. Geniuses over there. Anyway, it's here, Brannon Howse introduces it. Mike and Brannon were happy with the interview, they gave about the best praise they could... "He was fair to Mike".

Worth it to see Mike hear Chris tell him, "Your concerns are not met by our realities as we understand them" :lol: Wish there was a transcript, it's funny.

Interview: https://frankspeech.com/video/mike-lind ... ews-nation

Bannon with Mike after the interview:

They continue to be horrible at technology. The Lindell Report is borked on Podcast Addict, days behind. The Rumble channel misses days. Their Lindell Offense Fund emails sometimes are duped and sent 2-3x and always have basic spelling and grammar errors.

Mike's back after his Dad passed away and is loaded for bear. After the 2 minutes of ads (he actually brought back the couple that talks to him in the mirror and repeat the dialogue. Mike: "You're looking good" Couple: "Feeling good!" Mike" "I knew you would!"

First he goes off on the arbitration award... major investigations... and previously, he misspoke -- it's not Robert Zeidman claiming the award who was Blixware's lawyer, it's the guy's lawyer for the arbitration.

Another new bit of news... Mike actually INVESTED and now owns Blixware with Dennis Montgomery. :lol: He believes it all, including Hammer & Sickle er Scorecard. What a rube he is. He talks a lot about the gag order on the material, but says somehow he can release the info about the "Chinese incursion". It made no sense.

2020 Daily Beast story about grifter Dennis and that stupid Hammer thing: https://www.thedailybeast.com/infamous- ... raud-claim

Honest to God, Mike still calls it DE-FLAM-ATION instead of defamation. WTH? Is he really that illiterate?

To wrap it up, he has Brannon read a LONG Declaration from Nov of 2020. It goes through all the bullsh*t that's been debunked, even the votes in Germany and Portugal part. The name of the declarant is never shared, just that he has "the best resume I've ever seen". Literally, it's every debunked conspiracy theory, said again because he hasn't learned a thing and is so determined to be right that he's clinging to an unnamed, ridiculous, totally biased statement worth nothing. But he has Brannon read it like it's some NEW thing. When he asks for the date, Brannon is so stupid he can't find it. Mike says, Brannon, go to the end of the document, it will be there. Then the light bulb goes on.

Totally ridiculous and as always, funny to hear him holler into the void and Brannon acting like a brown-nosing idiot.

Grumpy Git
Verified:

When Mike Lindell won't shut up!

Post by Grumpy Git »

What happens when you book 45 mins to chat with Mike Lindell, and he's still waffling on after 3 hours? :lol:

Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike Lindell's previous job

Post by Grumpy Git »

Mike Lindell - the UK police years... :lol:

lindell.jpg
lindell.jpg (62.93 KiB) Viewed 650 times
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Three civil cases, one v My Pillow

Post by Grumpy Git »

These court case documents turned up today, three civil actions with some date amendments on deadlines.

Dominion v Sidney Powell
Dominion v Rudy Giuliani
but the third one
Dominion v My Pillow v Smartmatic
what's that about?
A legal Lindell sandwich?
Tag wrestling?
:lol:
Looking at the date deadlines, nothing's going to be resolved this year.

Opening page
d1.jpg
d1.jpg (141.22 KiB) Viewed 567 times

All six page document here
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .161.0.pdf
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thank you thank you, Git.

All the cases are on the https://www.protopage.com/birthers page -- all the dockets were updating with that filing. It puts them all close to or after the 2024 election.

These aren't the Smartmatic cases that are in Delaware (like Dominion v Fox was), those aren't on Court Listener. So I think Mike still has that to look forward to as well.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Three civil cases, one v My Pillow

Post by northland10 »

Grumpy Git wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:06 pm These court case documents turned up today, three civil actions with some date amendments on deadlines.
Dominion v My Pillow v Smartmatic
what's that about?
A legal Lindell sandwich?
Tag wrestling?
:lol:
Looks like Lindell filed a counter-suit against Dominion and Smartmatic in the regular Dominion v Lindell suit.
101010 :towel:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Ron Filipkowski
@ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
Mike Lindell has arrived at the Trump rally. When asked when he is going to reveal his new election crime evidence, he responds, “in two weeks.”

Ron Filipkowski
Mike Lindell today takes credit for putting Bed, Bath & Beyond into bankruptcy. He said he warned them if they canceled his pillows people would stop shopping there.

Ron Filipkowski
Mike Lindell announces that he has spent over $40 million trying to overturn the election and he needs help. So, he says he is going to allow people to “buy stock” in Lindell TV: “I want every person out there to have a little piece of the pie.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”