Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Dr. Ken

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Dr. Ken »

Please make another video from your car, please make another video from your car...
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Lol yes I encourage Fox to allow him to go on air. Please do
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

OMG. I didn't believe it at first. We have to consider this a :boxing:

FRIDAY SMACKDOWN!

This may be the funniest thing of the year. Mike wasn't on The Lindell Report last night... maybe he was scoring some meth and booze to get through this. $5M and to a Trump supporter no less. HILARIOUS!! :towel:

And Doug Frank was an official judge :lol: Biscuit should go drop a congratulation on his lawn.

It all goes back to that Katy Perry song, "I want to see your PCAPS" :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:29 pm OMG. I didn't believe it at first. We have to consider this a :boxing:

FRIDAY SMACKDOWN!

This may be the funniest thing of the year. Mike wasn't on The Lindell Report last night... maybe he was scoring some meth and booze to get through this. $5M and to a Trump supporter no less. HILARIOUS!! :towel:

It all goes back to that Katy Perry song, "I want to see your PCAPS" :lol:

I think that's the street value of over 200 kilos that Mike's missing out on.
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

From the arbitrator's decision:
The alleged source of most or all the data Lindell LLC received and presented
at the Contest was Dennis Montgomery. Allegedly, Mr. Montgomery claimed to
have captured the data from internet traffic using software tools called Hammer and
Scorecard.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
<gasp>
<snort>
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:27 pm Lol yes I encourage Fox to allow him to go on air. Please do
Change approved.
ImageImageImage x4
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

chancery wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:11 pm From the arbitrator's decision:
The alleged source of most or all the data Lindell LLC received and presented
at the Contest was Dennis Montgomery. Allegedly, Mr. Montgomery claimed to
have captured the data from internet traffic using software tools called Hammer and
Scorecard.
<gasp>
<snort>
Dennis never seems to run out of people on the right to scam. Waiting for him to scam trump, kari lake, etc.
bob

Post by bob »

realist wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:48 amDennis Montgomery gets a mention. :lol:
Yup:
The alleged source of most or all the data Lindell LLC received and presented at the Contest was Dennis Montgomery. Allegedly, Mr. Montgomery claimed to have captured the data from internet traffic using software tools called Hammer and Scorecard.
The ruling then goes on to explain that none of Montgomery's Lindell's offered data was related to the 2020 election. :doh:

Make Montgomery an honorary OBOT! :towel:

Bonus:
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Lindell's "red team" :o advised him against making that information :lol: public.
That's just MyPillow talk.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Brace yourselves for a sad and maudlin episode of The Lindell Report. Starts with several minutes of ads, but they even screw that up... there's a black screen for about 30 seconds before the theme song comes on. It's just Brannon Howse, the Kmart Ed McMahon. "Mike is traveling for business tonight."

Brannon does a loooong monologue about how We want them to be demoralized and defeated. Looks like we won, he sounds... demoralized and defeated. He plays dumb like nobody knew what the arbitration was about (um, Mike did a depo and his lawyers ran the case) and said Mike only heard the result from seeing it in WaPo. And Brannon is VERY suspicious of how it just HAPPENED to be only ONE DAY after the Fox settlement came down. And more: Jimmy Kimmel talked about Mike again. A sad, sad day at Lindell TV. :( Friend of the Fogbow Ivan Raiklin tries to pick the energy up by trumpeting that for the first time in 2 years, he was able to do his airline check-in online, usually he has to check in at the airport because he's tier 2 no-fly or something. Ivan says it's because of his powerful connections in Congress... TSA is scared of him now.

Kimmel's Fox News' settlement jokes start at 2:15, bits about Lindell start at 3:45.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike Lindell's latest meltdown coming soon.

Post by Grumpy Git »

p0rtia wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:57 am Gifted link for the WaPo article about the 5 mil claim.

https://wapo.st/3otoaId
Thanks for that, looking forward to Mike's meltdown on air about it, but for now he's not been seen on tv for 48 hours, it won't last much longer, he's addicted to ranting. :lol:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Brannon Howse's opening monologue

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:05 am Brace yourselves for a sad and maudlin episode of The Lindell Report. Starts with several minutes of ads, but they even screw that up... there's a black screen for about 30 seconds before the theme song comes on. It's just Brannon Howse, the Kmart Ed McMahon. "Mike is traveling for business tonight."

Brannon does a loooong monologue about how We want them to be demoralized and defeated. Looks like we won, he sounds... demoralized and defeated. He plays dumb like nobody knew what the arbitration was about (um, Mike did a depo and his lawyers ran the case) and said Mike only heard the result from seeing it in WaPo. And Brannon is VERY suspicious of how it just HAPPENED to be only ONE DAY after the Fox settlement came down.
If Mike's not on I don't usually watch his pet poodle Brannon Howse, he's a racist piece of crap who regurgitates conspiracy theory articles as 'news', however I did enjoy his opening monologue from last night's show, as it was about not being demoralised, delivered in a demoralised and shell-shocked looking manner. :lol:

The Lindell ship is slowly beginning to sink now, he's still haemorrhaging money faster than he's making it, his funded lawsuits against election officials across the country keep getting defeated in court, he's got lawyers and 'cyber experts' telling him what he wants to hear, fleecing him for every dollar he has, while he still has money.

I don't know which will come first, Lindell going bankrupt or him spontaneously combusting, but I'm looking forward to the spectacle either way. :biggrin:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Why not both? No need to choose. :dance:

It was a very entertaining show (up until Ivan, can't take more than a minute or two of his obnoxious and childish ranting).

Brannon sure looked grim, poor bunny. Is it because a) he cares so much about Mike Lindell and his struggles, b) he's deeply concerned about the American people (specifically MAGA) who lose over and over, or c) he might find his ass on the street and out of a "job"? Really hard to pick. :smoking:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Montgomery is really good at finding safe marks. He manages to find ones who are Luddites, gullible, and addicted to attention. He also makes sure they are the type that if they do actually figure it out, won't push the issue out of pride. They don't want to look embarassed by admitting they had been had (their narcism is Montgomery's safety net).

Arpaio and Lindell have similar traits so were perfect targets.

The CIA, while being different was desperate in the post 9-11 world and would never want to admit publically that they were scammed.
101010 :towel:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

It was bad enough when Montgomery was scamming the CIA - who knows how many bad decisions were made based on his bullshit, some of which likely got people killed. But when he started pulling his crap with the birthers and the election deniers, he's - in some ways - gone even further as he has been fuelling the fire that's tearing the country apart. Firing up the birthers with his crap to Arpaio helped lay the foundation for QAnon and people being willing to believe in the idea that the election was stolen. Why has no one prosecuted him for any of his scams? I'd think at least some of them would have to be illegal...
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike Lindell's rant on the War Room

Post by Grumpy Git »

Lindell was just on Steve Bannon's show, absolutely livid about the media coverage on this $5million decision and lying through his teeth about how 'all' the computer experts who attended his August 2021 cyber symposium agreed the data he showed was valid, which they certainly did not.

He said he's on a family holiday but I hope he turns up on his own channel later for a full-blown rant.

Clip plus here's the claimant to the 5mill on Chris Hayes show last night.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

What? The PCAPS were fake? Say it ain’t so! :lol:
9660B44B-C79B-4DB3-9175-16F3E7F2DEEC.jpeg
9660B44B-C79B-4DB3-9175-16F3E7F2DEEC.jpeg (68.2 KiB) Viewed 832 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Chattanooga

Post by Grumpy Git »

So who did Mike Lindell piss off at the Chattanooga Times Free Press, and when? :lol:

Clay Bennett's Times cartoon for April 22, 2023.
lindell.jpg
lindell.jpg (109.92 KiB) Viewed 770 times
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I don’t know but
218761C4-695F-4233-828B-1E59C510DC58.jpeg
218761C4-695F-4233-828B-1E59C510DC58.jpeg (159.67 KiB) Viewed 766 times
ImageImageImage x4
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:25 am :snippity: :snippity: Why has no one prosecuted him for any of his scams? I'd think at least some of them would have to be illegal...
Because he’s on his deathbed? :liar: :liar:

Narrator: Montgomery had indeed been on his deathbed for 20 years :whistle: :whistle:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:27 am
Kriselda Gray wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:25 am :snippity: :snippity: Why has no one prosecuted him for any of his scams? I'd think at least some of them would have to be illegal...
Because he’s on his deathbed? :liar: :liar:

Narrator: Montgomery had indeed been on his deathbed for 20 years :whistle: :whistle:
Oh yeah.... I forgot that part. Thanks!! :)
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:27 pm Lol yes I encourage Fox to allow him to go on air. Please do
The Dominion lawsuit against Fox has been settled.

The Dominion lawsuit against HIM, Mike Lindell, has NOT been settled. To go on the air, anywhere, and spout his lies about Dominion would only lay him open to further charges of defamation. Not a smart move, but then, we're talking about Mr. Pillowforbrains.

I doubt that Fox has any interest in having Lindell on their shows again.

Lindell seems to think that the settlement somehow gives Fox immunity from further defamation charges. Some form of double jeopardy, I guess. But double jeopardy protection only applies to the one instance of a crime in question. It does not mean you can't be prosecuted if you commit the same crime again. Or sued, if you commit the same defamation again.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Yabbut, Mike is here
and reality is over here.
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
much ado

Post by much ado »

Foggy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:52 pm Yabbut, Mike is here
and reality is over here.
Took me a while to see that.
much ado

Post by much ado »

noblepa wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:45 pm :snippity:

Lindell seems to think that the settlement somehow gives Fox immunity from further defamation charges. Some form of double jeopardy, I guess. But double jeopardy protection only applies to the one instance of a crime in question. It does not mean you can't be prosecuted if you commit the same crime again. Or sued, if you commit the same defamation again.
So when is someone going to ask a Fox News host, live, if Dominion helped Trump steal the election? What will they say?

I think it will happen someday. :daydreaming:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”