Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Luke »

Foggy, did you see my message about that incredible deal for MySlippers? Still have 100 pairs in my cart and it might be screwing up their inventory management which would be horrible. Do you want the full 100 pairs in Chestnut? Still need the size information, not sure if 12W is correct. They are flying off the shelves (well, actually they aren't). If you already bought them yourself, I think I see them in dachshund size so Gregg may want them for the 699th (that'll cover the first 50 vicious killers).
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:18 am If you already bought them yourself, I think I see them in dachshund size so Gregg may want them for the 699th (that'll cover the first 50 vicious killers).
Wouldn't that be the first 25? I think Gregg would want them to have a nice, warm slipper for each foot so they can luxurite after a well fought battle!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Far-right county throws out voting machines – with nothing to replace them
Shasta county’s decision to move to a hand-count system has drawn support from the election denial movement

Dani Anguiano in Redding, California
Tue 4 Apr 2023 11.00 BST

In Shasta county, a conservative stronghold of 180,000 in the far north of blue California, a new vision for elections is taking shape: paper ballots, no machines and results tallied entirely by hand.

It’s a vision predicated on the false belief that voting machines helped to steal the presidency from Donald Trump, and that the systems by which millions of Americans vote are unsafe. But in Shasta, they just might make that vision reality.

Shasta became a hotbed for far-right politics in the pandemic years, and election deniers have found allies on the county’s governing body, the board of supervisors. In March the board’s hard-right majority cut ties with Dominion Voting Systems, the company at the center of baseless conspiracy theories about election fraud.

Last week the supervisors took steps to replace it with a hand-count system. The county ended its contract with Dominion before establishing a replacement and now, with a potential special election months away and the presidential primary a year out, it has no voting system in place as it embarks on a plan to create an entirely new system from scratch.

The registrar of voters, the elected official who oversees voting in the county, warned it would be a challenging and time-consuming effort – requiring more than 1,200 new workers at a cost of at least $1.6m – and still far less accurate than the machines the county has used for years. The deputy secretary of state has warned the county could violate multiple federal and state laws by not selecting a certified voting system. But the board of supervisors moved ahead.

The county’s decision could have long-lasting consequences for the region and provide a framework for election deniers on how to advance their agenda across the US, all while giving oxygen to false claims that the nation’s voting technology is compromised.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... place-them
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Some of the counties where Lindell claimed machines changed the counts were small counties still doing hand counts. I assume the Shasta folks ignore that part as fake news even though it was mentioned by the Idaho government which is not a bastion of the left.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Yuge Mike Lindell round-up:

PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes 3h
Kari Lake and Mike Lindell at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago arrest party.

OMG this is funny --
Jesse McLaren @McJesse Mar 30
I made it look like the car's moving and it's 100x better.

Meanwhile, dammit, Mikey is on to us Obots!

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski 6h
Mike Lindell claims the Trump indictment unified the entire country, and he has been talking to a bunch of liberal democrats and they all told him it’s a sham and they are supporting Trump now.

All In with Chris Hayes @allinwithchris 45m
In addition to being a major advertiser for Fox, Mike Lindell also regularly promotes outlandish conspiracy theories. Thanks to the Dominion lawsuit we now know how Tucker Carlson's producers handled that predicament behind the scenes.

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski Apr 3
Roger: “If you don’t go to MyPillow and use promo code STONE, it’s very difficult to finance this show or pay our bills. As we speak, Mrs. Stone is on the phone with our health insurance provider who, for reasons we don’t understand, attempted to cancel our health insurance.”

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 1m
🚨 Attention MAGA GOP: Mike Lindell is absolutely right on this. NO #VoteByMail or Absentee Ballots in 2024. Any Republican trying to do this will be pummeled with a MyPillow 2.0 (the best sleep just got better and don't miss the Buy 1, Get 1 Free sale). Again, NO MAIL-IN VOTING.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, good luck with that.
ImageImageImage x4
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️🥥🌴✅

Post by poplove »

That car moving video is hilarious!!! :rotflmao:
Luke

Post by Luke »

But but but it worked out so well for them in Wisconsin! We need to back Mike up on this for all GOP voters.
Wisconsin Republicans once more felled by a common foe: The mail
“The message to our voters needs to change,” said a veteran GOP operative.
By ZACH MONTELLARO 04/05/2023 04:40 PM EDT

Republicans lost big in Wisconsin. But their downfall came well before Tuesday. Liberal Milwaukee County judge Janet Protasiewicz crushed former conservative state Supreme Court Justice Dan Kelly. The race wasn’t particularly close. Protasiewicz won by 11 points, or over 200,000 votes.

One reason she won: She had a big head start on votes before polls even opened on Tuesday. At least 435,000 people voted early, either by mail or in-person. Democratic Party officials estimated ahead of the election that Protasiewicz banked at least a 100,000 vote advantage from that bucket of voters. “Democrats are playing a totally different game than Republicans are,” said Rebecca Kleefisch, a Republican who has served as Scott Walker’s lieutenant governor and lost a gubernatorial primary last year.

Democrats have embraced a big mail and absentee voting strategy in the past few cycles, but Republicans have been skeptical — in part because of loud criticism of the practice from former President Donald Trump. But it comes at a cost. Republicans are increasingly finding themselves in the hole before Election Day even arrives. “We need to do what is legal, the same way Democrats are doing what is legal,” Kleefisch said. “Republicans sometimes cling to strategies that are not embracing all of the new opportunities that have been afforded.”

The lack of mail strategy creates a huge financial and get-out-the-vote disadvantage for Republicans — and after Tuesday’s blowout, some in the party are renewing calls for that to change. “You can’t be down several hundred thousand votes and think that you’re going to make it up in 13 hours on Election Day. I mean, that’s just not a math equation that works for our side,” said state Republican Party executive director Mark Jefferson.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/0 ... g-00090668

Clearly, Mark Jefferson is a TRAITOR and must be thrown out of the MAGA GOP.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

I wonder if the amount of money Lindell spent on advertising on Fox will come out at trial. That might provide some insight as to just how reliant Ucker Carlson and the other misinformation spreaders are on his business.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

The delicious irony is that for decades Republicans dominated absentee voting and there are a lot of their voters who genuinely need it.
But now they've convinced their base that somehow, if they vote early, there vote won't get counted and if the Democrats vote early their votes get counted more than once. Another own goal brought to the GOP b Trump, the mango that killed a party.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Absolutely, Gregg. It's one of the best political self-fails in history. Now they can't figure out how to get out of it and Mike Lindell is doing his part to keep them fu*ked. It's delicious.

What do Lt Col Root Beer and Lt Biscuit think of all this? Have been eagerly awaiting a new photo but figured they were on a training mission or keeping things under control in NYC this week. Look at these killers in formation ready to pounce, attack and destroy. People are saying it was the 699th that made Marj Greene flee her NYC rally in just 10 minutes, you can see on the video when she saw Lt Biscuit out of the corner of her eye and immediately ran away. Lindell has been extra jumpy, he knows the jig is almost up.

Biscuit Bed 50.jpg
Biscuit Bed 50.jpg (70.68 KiB) Viewed 949 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

On The Lindell Report last night, Mike announced that in AUGUST (no dates yet) they'll be having another fabulous event! He said it's turning into an Annual Event (of FAIL :lol: ) First was the Cyber Symposium, then the Moment of Truth Summit, and this year is the Election Crime Bureau Summit! "It'll all come to a head this August!"

And there's a billboard on I-75 in downtown Detroit for the ECB! They say nearly 500,000 see it a day [Mike: "Wowwww"] and Brandon says "Traffic is stopped dead looking at it".

Also, Foggy, now Mike is clearing out the PERCALE SHEETS for as low as $25! AND there are a few more pairs of SLIPPERS left. Use Promo Code L77. They're going on national teevee tomorrow so act quickly because when they're gone, they're gone.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

LOL. Grifters have to grift. He spends much of his time talking about his products when at the same time talking politics.
somerset

Post by somerset »

A - Always
B - Be
C - Closing

Always be closing

ALWAYS BE CLOSING!
bob

Post by bob »

Off Topic
somerset wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:29 pm A - Always
B - Be
C - Closing

Always be closing

ALWAYS BE CLOSING!
:fingerwag: :
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:49 pm On The Lindell Report last night, Mike announced that in AUGUST (no dates yet) they'll be having another fabulous event! He said it's turning into an Annual Event (of FAIL :lol: ) First was the Cyber Symposium, then the Moment of Truth Summit, and this year is the Election Crime Bureau Summit! "It'll all come to a head this August!"

And there's a billboard on I-75 in downtown Detroit for the ECB! They say nearly 500,000 see it a day [Mike: "Wowwww"] and Brandon says "Traffic is stopped dead looking at it".

Also, Foggy, now Mike is clearing out the PERCALE SHEETS for as low as $25! AND there are a few more pairs of SLIPPERS left. Use Promo Code L77. They're going on national teevee tomorrow so act quickly because when they're gone, they're gone.

I can tell you from personal experience that the only thing that tops traffic on I-75 in Downtown Detroit is construction.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Gregg wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:10 pm
orlylicious wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:49 pm On The Lindell Report last night, Mike announced that in AUGUST (no dates yet) they'll be having another fabulous event! He said it's turning into an Annual Event (of FAIL :lol: ) First was the Cyber Symposium, then the Moment of Truth Summit, and this year is the Election Crime Bureau Summit! "It'll all come to a head this August!"

I can tell you from personal experience that the only thing that tops traffic on I-75 in Downtown Detroit is construction.
I dunno if this has anything to do with I75 or not, but I was talking to a lady from New York the other day that said she once got lost in downtown Detroit and ended up in Windsor?!?
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

keith wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:58 pm
Gregg wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:10 pm

I dunno if this has anything to do with I75 or not, but I was talking to a lady from New York the other day that said she once got lost in downtown Detroit and ended up in Windsor?!?
Extraordinarily easy to do. If you're on the freeway, you can get forced onto the Ambassador Bridge if you're not paying attention. It's actually designed that way because Marty Maroun is a greedy asshole.

ETA: I was at the press conference where the Gordie Howe International Bridge was announced. This is the competitor to the Ambassador Bridge expected to be completed next year, after several years of Trumpian delay by Maroun.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

keith wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:58 pm I dunno if this has anything to do with I75 or not, but I was talking to a lady from New York the other day that said she once got lost in downtown Detroit and ended up in Windsor?!?
That was the excuse we used one time on my first business trip to Detroit about 30 years ago, when the local sales guy "accidentally" ended up in Windsor. Since it was late at night, there weren't many businesses open. He ended up "accidentally" pulling up in front of a fairly busy club called Jason's to ask directions back to Detroit. We couldn't fathom why it was so busy, so we went inside to find out why, and then we understood.

The sales guy said that was a pretty standard excuse for ending up at Jason's, which unfortunately has now closed.
► Show Spoiler
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike Lindell's day of reckoning is coming soon.

Post by Grumpy Git »

Mile Lindell's rant last night on his own news channel is a joy to behold. You'd think the Fox News settlement with Dominion would make him rethink his strategy, but far from it, it's accelerated his delusional state.

His ranting starts 5 mins in
https://frankspeech.com/video/mike-lind ... t-dominion

I was bantering with orlylicious about it on Twitter:

Mike Lindell's delusional state is getting worse, a legal freight train is fast approaching, head on, and he's still behaving like Tony Montana in the finale of Scarface. 🤡

knock knock.png
knock knock.png (493.01 KiB) Viewed 651 times
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

bob wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:38 pm
Off Topic
somerset wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:29 pm A - Always
B - Be
C - Closing

Always be closing

ALWAYS BE CLOSING!
:fingerwag: :
The best part is when he lips up on that line and catches himself when he starts saying always be closing.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:

:rotflmao:
realist

Post by realist »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:25 am
Just saw that a few minutes ago and was about to post about it.

Dennis Montgomery gets a mention. :lol:

Separate link for the Arbitration ruling: https://washingtonpost.com/documents/a6 ... _manual_11
Image X 4
Image X 32
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Gifted link for the WaPo article about the 5 mil claim.

https://wapo.st/3otoaId

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”