trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
MN-Skeptic

trump spawn

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Gregg wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:14 pm I thought for just a minute I was doing it wrong all my life. I was taught that if it can be read "It is" then it has the apostrophe. The possessive does not have one, unlike any other possessive in the English language, because in English no rule is a rule unless it only applies sometimes.
No. The possessive its is similar to the possessives his and hers. None of these three possessives contain an apostrophe.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

trump spawn

Post by Slarti the White »

I say again:
Slarti the White wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:58 pm Oh noes! Poe's law meets grammar!
:panic:
ïts án APOSTROPHE!

Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump spawn

Post by Maybenaut »

Kendra wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:19 pm
Gregg wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:14 pm I thought for just a minute I was doing it wrong all my life. I was taught that if it can be read "It is" then it has the apostrophe. The possessive does not have one, unlike any other possessive in the English language, because in English no rule is a rule unless it only applies sometimes.
That's how I learned it. But these days peeps put apostrophes all kinds of places they don't belong, so :shrug:
Sister Mary Louis taught me that you compare it to “hers.” If “hers” works in the sentence, you write “its.” Because you’d never say “her’s.”
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Azastan
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Azastan »

Kendra wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:19 pm
That's how I learned it. But these days peeps put apostrophes all kinds of places they don't belong, so :shrug:

That's because autocorrect throws them in there as if they are beads at Mardi Gras.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump spawn

Post by keith »

Slarti the White wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:28 pm I say again:
Slarti the White wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:58 pm Oh noes! Poe's law meets grammar!
:panic:
ïts án APOSTROPHE!

Afternoon playlist suggestion accepted!
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

trump spawn

Post by Mr brolin »

Kendra wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:18 pm
You know, I've seen that top he is wearing before....., my 12 year old nephew has the identical set of pajamas.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

trump spawn

Post by Foggy »

He's not really biologically related to the former dood. No resemblance whatsoever.
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:41 am He's not really biologically related to the former dood. No resemblance whatsoever.
Who you talkin' bout, Willis?

Jr is definitely his. Eric is the question mark.
bob

trump spawn

Post by bob »

neonzx wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:00 amEric is the question mark.
And still the saddest:
Image ImageImage
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

When you remember that Pirro was pushed from office in disgrace over her role in her husband’s tax fraud, her love of criminals makes more sense.
Junior is not happy about a potential gag order being imposed on daddy.

And points out the case is past the “Stature” of Limitations.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Not going to link it, but Junior is posting pics of the Judge's daughter on social media. What an asshat.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

trump spawn

Post by Greatgrey »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:23 pm Not going to link it, but Junior is posting pics of the Judge's daughter on social media. What an asshat.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
raison de arizona

trump spawn

She may be an adult, but she is a very young adult from the looks, fwiw. Horrible bringing her to the attentions of the crazy trumpers.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Resume18

trump spawn

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:23 pm Not going to link it, but Junior is posting pics of the Judge's daughter on social media. What an asshat.
WTAF is wrong with these people?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Annrc
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Annrc »

Eric is posting about a payment the 9th circuit has awarded today to Trump from Daniels of over $100,000 in attorney fees. Seen on a FB Breitbart post.
bob

trump spawn

Post by bob »

Annrc wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:37 pm Eric is posting about a payment the 9th circuit has awarded today to Trump from Daniels of over $100,000 in attorney fees.

Attorney fees on appeal following a SLAPP suit.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Annrc wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:37 pm Eric is posting about a payment the 9th circuit has awarded today to Trump from Daniels of over $100,000 in attorney fees. Seen on a FB Breitbart post.
Harmeet K. Dhillon @pnjaban wrote: Congratulations to President Trump on this final attorney fee victory in his favor this morning. Collectively, our firm obtained over $600,000 in attorney fee awards in his favor in the meritless litigation initiated by Stormy Daniels.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

When all your dads end up in jail.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Guilfoyle tonight: “This is not N.Korea, this is not China, not Russia .. A man who honorably served his country as the best president in history … Trump is one of the strongest, most courageous people I’ve ever met .. and he showed that resilience and strength yesterday.”
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump spawn

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:56 pm
Guilfoyle tonight: “This is not N.Korea, this is not China, not Russia .. A man who honorably served his country as the best president in history … Trump is one of the strongest, most courageous people I’ve ever met .. and he showed that resilience and strength yesterday.”
She and I have vastly different definitions of honour....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump spawn

Post by keith »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:58 pm
Kendra wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:56 pm
She and I have vastly different definitions of honour....
And service
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Eric: “I’ve never been more proud of my father than I have over the last 48 hours. I’ve never seen a stronger man in my life. The guy is a rock. He’s got backbone the likes of which I’ve never seen.”
:roll:

Lara Trump says the spiteful, disgusting, and disgraceful Democrats hurt kids with cancer at St. Jude’s by forcing Eric to give up his charity: “Instead of going out partying like so many people his age would do, he instead started a foundation.”
raison de arizona

trump spawn

The one he embezzled a million bucks from? That charity?
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:38 pm The one he embezzled a million bucks from? That charity?
I think that's the one.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”