trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Resume18

trump (the former guy)

Post by Resume18 »

On my morning walk yesterday, I noticed a neighbor flying an upside down U.S. flag, which is supposed to signify a nation in distress. It seems to me that those in distress are mostly the nitwit maga-cultists who in any other circumstance are all law and order and shit, but in the case of their tinhorn, tincup generalissimo, they're all nah, yeah, nah.

Of course these are some of the same law-abiding citizens who toured the people's house, battering and pepper-spraying cops, breaking into offices, and smearing shit on the walls, fully expecting to skate prosecution, and after discovering they were in error about that, expected a pardon from the apricot anus.

Some may well get that if their hero can somehow get re-elected, so maybe I am wrong and the nation is serious distress; I'm certainly distressed at the thought.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

ONLY LISTEN TO ME! I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, THE LIGHT! DON’T LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE! I AM YOUR ORANGE MESSIAH!!!
I don't want to start a thread jack over apostrophes again, but RINO'S?
Grumpy Git
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Grumpy Git »

Kendra wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:59 am
ONLY LISTEN TO ME! I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, THE LIGHT! DON’T LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE! I AM YOUR ORANGE MESSIAH!!!
Have you forgotten that this is the illiterate orangutan that gave us "covfefe"? :lol:

Of all the things I'd like to see him jailed for, poor grammar is the least of his offences. :biggrin:
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

Grumpy Git wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:35 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:59 am
Have you forgotten that this is the illiterate orangutan that gave us "covfefe"? :lol:

Of all the things I'd like to see him jailed for, poor grammar is the least of his offences. :biggrin:
As Henry Higgins put it, "The cold-blooded murder of the English tongue!".
jemcanada2

trump (the former guy)

Post by jemcanada2 »

If they’re going to start talking about judges’ wives, do we get to bring up Ginni Thomas and all the influence she seems to have over the Supreme Court? :mad: :mad:
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

Will the OSG quietly answer "Not guilty" when asked how he pleads to each of the charges at his arraignment?

Or will he launch into a tirade about how he is the most innocent person who was ever charged with bogus, made up crimes, by a corrupt, Trump-hating District Attorney?

We all know what a blowhard he normally is, but he has shown again and again, when forced to give depositions, that he is meek as a lamb. He may not answer questions, but he does not go off on a tangent or lose his cool.

OTOH, this time, I've heard that he brought along his own videographer, to document his "Daniel entering the Lion's den" appearance in court. He can't release footage of himself being meek and docile in the face of the corrupt, politically motivated prosecutor and judge, now can he? What would his adoring suckers fans think?
p0rtia

trump (the former guy)

Post by p0rtia »

OJ: "One hundred percent not guilty."
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:44 am On my morning walk yesterday, I noticed a neighbor flying an upside down U.S. flag, which is supposed to signify a nation in distress. It seems to me that those in distress are mostly the nitwit maga-cultists who in any other circumstance are all law and order and shit, but in the case of their tinhorn, tincup generalissimo, they're all nah, yeah, nah.
An upside-down flag is supposed to mean immediate distress at that location, not as a political statement of, "we not happy about stuff." I remember Gavin getting into a tiff with veterans because he was flying an upside-down flag in some protest parade for the Bundy detainees. The vets were not happy.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

northland10 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:38 pm
Resume18 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:44 am On my morning walk yesterday, I noticed a neighbor flying an upside down U.S. flag, which is supposed to signify a nation in distress. It seems to me that those in distress are mostly the nitwit maga-cultists who in any other circumstance are all law and order and shit, but in the case of their tinhorn, tincup generalissimo, they're all nah, yeah, nah.
An upside-down flag is supposed to mean immediate distress at that location, not as a political statement of, "we not happy about stuff." I remember Gavin getting into a tiff with veterans because he was flying an upside-down flag in some protest parade for the Bundy detainees. The vets were not happy.
There are a couple upside down flags flying around these parts too. Had to explain what it was supposed to mean and what they were using it for to the young un. Asinine.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

So is this big 8:15pm speech going to be on network TV and PBS? (or am I going to have to go wash my hair?)

... there are scheduling issues involved here.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Well, 15 minutes after he left the courtroom and I've decided Trump is phucked.

His not insane lawyer lasted 3 questions before TacoTuesday shoved him aside like he was the President of Montenegro and went full stupid for the rest of the press conference.

"the Judge didn't ask my client to not threaten the DA, he asked EVERYBODY to not threaten the DA, quit misrepresenting the facts!"

Yep, he's so screwed he's gonna need to turn counterclockwise 8 times to take off his pants. :smoking:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

That Laura Loomy woman sent out an email saying many NYC cops called in sick today because they did not want to arrest tfg.
June bug

trump (the former guy)

Post by June bug »

Gregg wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:57 pm His not insane lawyer lasted 3 questions before TacoTuesday shoved him aside like he was the President of Montenegro...
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Listened to a little of tfg's word vomit from Florida. One thing I noticed was that he mentioned Bragg's wife, the Judge's wife, and the Judge's daughter. Wonder how the Judge is going to respond to that, if at all.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
Trump listing his “accomplishments” lands on this gem: “People are able to get drugs now that aren’t approved.”
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦
@ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
This is just sad and pathetic. Low energy. Whiny. These people were expecting a fiery, defiant, loud, declaration of war and they got grandpa in assisted living whining that his oatmeal is cold.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Steve Herman
@w7voa@journa.host
No doubt "we will make America great again," concludes Trump after a uncharacteristically short 25-minute speech.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

w7voa@journa.host
Steve Herman
@w7voa@journa.host
"I have a Trump-hating judge with a Trump-hating wife and family," says the former president of Acting New York Supreme Court Judge Juan Merchan.
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Steve Herman
@w7voa@journa.host
Trump complains he's also being investigated by "another racist in reverse," Letitia James, the attorney general of #NewYork.
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Steve Herman
@w7voa@journa.host
"Our justice system has become lawless," adds Trump in a speech to supporters at Mar-a-Lago. He continues that he's being investigated under the Espionage Act for which "the penalty is death" by "lunatic special prosecutor" Jack Smith.
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

w7voa@journa.host
Steve Herman
@w7voa@journa.host
"A radical left-bomb thrower" is looking into the "boxes hoax," says Trump of his legal issue involving the Presidential Records Act. He adds he brought the documents "openly and in plain sight" to a very secure storage room.
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

w7voa@journa.host
Steve Herman
@w7voa@journa.host
Prosecutor in #Georgia "is doing everything in her power to indict me," says Trump. "Nobody found anything wrong with that perfect call" and the case "should be dropped immediately."
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Steve Herman
@w7voa@journa.host
Trump, speaking at Mar-a-Lago hours after his arraignment, again warns "we're not very far away" from World War III.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”