Test Posts

We listen to your suggestions, honest we do! Well, sometimes.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Test Posts

Post by northland10 »

Jez, wonderful job with this. Since I have this weird illness that causes me to play around with formatting endlessly (probably a bit of OCD though in my day job, it is quite a helpful asset), I played around for this for probably longer than I had time for. I did some fiddling with sizing on the header row and trying different ways to break up the rows, or help see the Term row easier.

If you want to see how it was done you can hit quote to see the code, or I could copy it using the "code" box to show it. I only went part of the way through your list and included different row breaks, in lieu of being able to do borders.

Whether you choose to use any of this or not is entirely up to you. You can even hate it and I won't be offended. I was just playing because I do that. If you want, I could probably format your entire list and send it to you on private message so you an post it and take the full credit because, you deserve it all. :clap:

In short, the different breaks are the repeated dashes or a really small single dash (which you can almost not see so it looks like just an extra line.
-
Term
Definition
//s//Eye tarantulas. In Estiveo's Orlytoons Orly's false eyelashes came to life as animated characters resembling tarantulas. Refers to the fact that on multiple electronic filings Orly could not get her electronic signature: "/s/ Orly Taitz" correct.
--
A fail of birthersA collective noun to describe such gatherings.
--
AmmholeAmmon Bundy for obvious reasons.
--
banedEd-Hale-ism meaning banned.
--
BirtherpaloozaWhat was the word when three birthers actually appeared together in the same place.
--------------
BoogleA birther from Virginia named Dean Haskins called the people on Fogbow". It's a collective noun, like a pod of whales or a murder of crows, and it means a group of weasels. We adopted that and the Boogle now means "the people of Fogbow".
--------------
Bowling Ball Charles Edward Lincoln III, aka CEL3Craptacular attorney and former lover of Lena Taitz.
--------------
Brunt toastEd Hale-ism for burnt toast.
--------------
CackilackiCarolinas, Usually referring to North Carolina.
--------------
CascenarioPortmanteau of case and scenario, i.e., best cascenario and worst best cascenario.
--
certakiCertiorari as spelled by Taitz.
--
Citizen Grand SlamA "citizens grand jury" held at a Denny's. I forget the details, but didn't one of the first Obama "citizens grand juries" actually meet at a Denny's?
--
Commander CordwoodLt. Cmdr. Walter Francis Fitzpatrick III, Retired, who spent a good deal of time in the Monroe County, Tennessee jail for misprision of birtherism, and complained that the inmates were "stacked like cordwood" over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Also affectionately known as Fitzfundfilcher, because he was court-martialed by the US Navy and subsequently forced to retire, after he pilfered a sum of money that was intended for the use of the crewmen on his ship. Cordwood = FitzFundFilcher. He was court-martialed and convicted for dipping into the enlisted men's mess fund to buy a television and a trip to a funeral for the wife of a colleague. (I think Fitzy said it was OK because the enlisted men loved the officer who died.)
--
Court of Bun-DogsTaitz was trying to say boondocks “This is ridiculous to think, that the ambassadors would not have the right to appear in court right there in DC, in SCOTUS. What do those clerks think? That I should file such case in the lowest possible court: in the Circuit court of Yahoo-Ville or the District Court of Bun-dogs??”
--
DaffydavitAn affidavit prepared by Taitz
--
DeninedEd Hale-ism for denied
--
Dental Chair of Love (or O' Love)A patient's dental chair in the Chaleria's office that the Bowling Ball (Charles Edward Lincoln, III) claimed was used to have sex with her. (Apparently the Bowling Ball's real last name is Linck but he changed it. On the other hand, he and Taitz said that President Obama changed his name from Barry Sotero to Barack Obama and that somehow showed he was disqualified. Go figure.)
Elkilk cuz that is how Moo spells it.
Expert witnessany guy off the street with a grudge against President Obama who claimed some expertise (which he didn't have) who Taitz used to attempt to show President Obama's birth certificate was fake.
FlatcapSchaeffer Cox
FloriduhFlorida
Foogie never gets anythign striagthEd Hale-ism
Four Paragraph RuleThe "Four Paragraph Rule" was Foogy's request that you copy over at most four paragraphs from another site. Primarily out of copyright concerns, but also (too) because walls of text are ugly
FpoonThe sacred wooden food preparation utensil Estiveo inadvertently left at my house after a meetup
FraudAny act or decision with which Taitz disagreed
Gateway House (of Boys and Pundits)Orlylicious. That and the titular Mama June
GILGrossly Inapproriate Larry" : Larry Klayman. I've forgotten the details of the initial inappropriateness, ISTR it involved his kids. But he's been inappropriate in many, many ways since.
101010 :towel:

Return to “Questions and Suggestions”