trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

Azastan wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:55 pm
Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:22 pm
Azastan wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:02 pm OK, so how many here know about male swans? There's a lot of tacky at MAL, but that's over the top tacky and gross.
No clue about male swans...

Male members of the Anatidae family all have male members.

Zeus became a cob swan to seduce Leda because male swans have a penis.
Um. that is not really helping. Why a swan and not some other male animal who, most of the time, have some male member?

I will probably regret asking about male members in the Trump topic during a discussion of Stormy (the lady, not Maybenaut's cat).
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump (the former guy)

Post by Maybenaut »

northland10 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:19 pm
I will probably regret asking about male members in the Trump topic during a discussion of Stormy (the lady, not Maybenaut's cat).
Stormy The Cat says that ever since we took her lady parts she’s not interested in male members (of any species).
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Maybenaut wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:44 pm :snippity:

Stormy The Cat says that ever since we took her lady parts she’s not interested in male members (of any species).
Don't be too sure of that...

My friend had a male who was fixed and his wife a female, also too fixed...

After a few years they would have a pseudo mating rituals, where one would call out to the other, the male run out and would mount her and bite the nape of her neck...and then they'd both realize they don't have the plumbing to go any further....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

SuzieC wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:50 pm The indicted twice impeached criminal loser is going to get tons of free PR out of this. He loves it. The crowd and hordes of reporters in front of Trump Tower and Manhattan Criminal Courts building will be saying "Doanld Trump" every two seconds. We, the opponents of Trump, must shout from the rooftops that he is an indicted criminal. And dumb, pathetic loser.
I watched CNN show his arrival at Trump Tower. It looked and sounded like about six supporters showed up.

I realize that tomorrow is the big day, but I would have thought that more morons would show up to get a glimpse of their idol and show him some love.
SuzieC
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by SuzieC »

noblepa wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:32 pm
SuzieC wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:50 pm The indicted twice impeached criminal loser is going to get tons of free PR out of this. He loves it. The crowd and hordes of reporters in front of Trump Tower and Manhattan Criminal Courts building will be saying "Doanld Trump" every two seconds. We, the opponents of Trump, must shout from the rooftops that he is an indicted criminal. And dumb, pathetic loser.
I watched CNN show his arrival at Trump Tower. It looked and sounded like about six supporters showed up.

I realize that tomorrow is the big day, but I would have thought that more morons would show up to get a glimpse of their idol and show him some love.
Agree noblepa but I think the key words are "watched CNN." I respectfully suggest that none of us watch CNN or any TV tomorrow to deny ratings to the Fat Orange Monster.
New Turtle

trump (the former guy)

Post by New Turtle »

noblepa wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:32 pm

They don't want to get their feelings hurt by the locals on live TV.
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

Just making things up.
49F6EF8C-B7C1-42BF-9694-EFFC6B4BF909.png
49F6EF8C-B7C1-42BF-9694-EFFC6B4BF909.png (168.15 KiB) Viewed 798 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

Viktor Orban tweets support for tfg.
Azastan
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Azastan »

northland10 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:19 pm

Um. that is not really helping. Why a swan and not some other male animal who, most of the time, have some male member?

To be honest, I don't know. But ducks, geese, and swans are oddballs in the avian world because of their anatomy. Most male birds don't have a penis.

Getting back to tfg, you can tell from his smirk in the photo of him sitting on the swan that someone has told him about swans.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump (the former guy)

Post by keith »

Azastan wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:19 am
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Azastan
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Azastan »

keith wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:46 am
Azastan wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:19 am
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Am I the only one who thinks "I've raised $7 million in 5 days" is straight up BS?

Kids, there is no upside to getting indicted, and don't let someone tell you different.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

I had to go to ThruthSocial. He truely posted that stuff.....
sugar magnolia

trump (the former guy)

Post by sugar magnolia »

So was it Bragg or Smith who leaked the info? And they both have trump hating wives?
Lani

trump (the former guy)

Post by Lani »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:53 am So was it Bragg or Smith who leaked the info? And they both have trump hating wives?
Was it a wife, or did a trumper make it up?
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
p0rtia

trump (the former guy)

Post by p0rtia »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:53 am So was it Bragg or Smith who leaked the info? And they both have trump hating wives?
The betting money is on TFG leaking the deets (such as they are, which isn't much) to Isikoff.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:39 pm
Seems to be a reaction to a Yahoo News article, only speculation what the indictment contains, no "leak" of verifiable information nor its source.
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

And so it's about to begin. The press clamored to post every ridiculous, over the top thing Trump did in 2016 to the point where all anyone saw during 2016 election cycle was wall to wall 24/7 coverage of Trump sprinkled with Clinton emails every now and again. I bet when Republican voters showed up for primaries they probably scratched their heads trying to figure who in the world were the other 15 names listed as choices.

And I bet every freaking news channel will carry Trump's "message to the country" tonight. Even though it's not even primary season yet, and he is not anything other than a common criminal finally facing an actual criminal indictment. I will turn off every TV in the house tonight, I will be damned if I'm going to contribute to the 2024 presidential clown show, featuring Donald Fucking Trump 24 goddam 7.
"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
Azastan
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Azastan »

Gregg wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:41 am Am I the only one who thinks "I've raised $7 million in 5 days" is straight up BS?

Kids, there is no upside to getting indicted, and don't let someone tell you different.
Even if he has, it just means that the pile of money available to everyone else grifting keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Besides, weren't they all going to show the banks who's the boss and take all their money out? What are they going to do without their credit cards?
northland10

trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

RVInit wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:46 am And I bet every freaking news channel will carry Trump's "message to the country" tonight. Even though it's not even primary season yet, and he is not anything other than a common criminal finally facing an actual criminal indictment.
But he's not just a common criminal. He is a former President of the United States. We may not like that uncomfortable truth (I certainly dislike it) but that does not change the fact. Since this has not happened in the 225+ years of having Presidents, it makes it sort of a big deal so of course the press will cover everything.

Me hammering a nail at a Habitat for Humanity project is me hammering a nail. Jimmy Carter doing the same is camera worthy. That's just the way it is.

That said, I won't be watching any speech tonight. I generally don't watch the news channels anyway and definitely do not keep the tv on with some news channel going in the background so it is not a difficult task for me to ignore it.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

RVInit wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:46 am I will turn off every TV in the house tonight, I will be damned if I'm going to contribute to the 2024 presidential clown show, featuring Donald Fucking Trump 24 goddam 7.
Good plan! I've got some nice taped shows I haven't watched yet if I need a break from my books, so I won't be listening to him, either. Not that I would in my event - the sound of his voice makes me sick.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

So what’s the 8pm speech from Margo Lauder (sister to Estee) gonna be about.

Imma gonna go out and guess announcement of worlds biggest, bestest, countersuit ever.
And send money
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
northland10

trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

Greatgrey wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:43 am So what’s the 8pm speech from Margo Lauder (sister to Estee) gonna be about.

Imma gonna go out and guess announcement of worlds biggest, bestest, countersuit ever.
And send money
I recommend stocking up on cheese because the whining will be major.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”