trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Dave from down under

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dave from down under »

A witch
cjroberts
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by cjroberts »

neonzx wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:33 pm He sounds scared.

But he keeps saying "witch hunt" --he would be a warlock, right? I want to make sure I have the labeling correct.
Given the amount of make-up . . .
Go Land Crabs!
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:33 pm He sounds scared.

But he keeps saying "witch hunt" --he would be a warlock, right? I want to make sure I have the labeling correct.
Don't try to tell him what his pronouns are. :rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:01 pm I am quite certain that Trump is getting the very best legal advice today, all day.

If he doesn't like it, that's bad advice and he needs to listen to the next lawyer.

When he really likes the advice, that's how you know it's the best available. :smoking:
I assume most legal advice to him is bad advice since I would expect most attorneys to start with "shut the f*** up."
101010 :towel:
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:17 pm
Foggy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:01 pm I am quite certain that Trump is getting the very best legal advice today, all day.

If he doesn't like it, that's bad advice and he needs to listen to the next lawyer.

When he really likes the advice, that's how you know it's the best available. :smoking:
I assume most legal advice to him is bad advice since I would expect most attorneys to start with "shut the f*** up."
He's down to using lawyers he found on matchbooks in the urinals at Mar a Griftco

Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

What are the odds that Allen Weisselberg flipped? He changed lawyers the day before the indictment, could this be why?

Would certainly make this case a lot more fun. I've been asking all along why, if they need another crime to make a felony of the cooking the books charge, could they not charge tax evasion. With the possibility that Weisselberg flipped, they might even find some money laundering.

somerset

trump (the former guy)

Post by somerset »

Insurance fraud has been mentioned as well.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

:waiting: for Tuesday afternoon, hopefully the indictment will be unsealed.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Bragg already has the order allowing him to unseal it. He could do so at any time. Like, now, for instance. Now would be nice. :thumbsup:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dave from down under »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:11 pm Bragg already has the order allowing him to unseal it. He could do so at any time. Like, now, for instance. Now would be nice. :thumbsup:
Better time would be in front of the media there when Donnie is being finger printed.

That way the media can yell informed questions at Donnie as he comes out.
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slarti the White »

Gregg wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:24 pm What are the odds that Allen Weisselberg flipped? He changed lawyers the day before the indictment, could this be why?

Would certainly make this case a lot more fun. I've been asking all along why, if they need another crime to make a felony of the cooking the books charge, could they not charge tax evasion. With the possibility that Weisselberg flipped, they might even find some money laundering.
My understanding (can't remember the source) is that the Trump org stopped paying for his lawyers. There could be many explanations for that and it may or may not be related to whether or not he flipped. Based on the evidence, I'd put the odds of Weisselberg having flipped at around 2:1 or 3:2, but that's really just a wild-assed guess. I do expect that Bragg has some sort of ace in the hole, and Weisselberg having flipped is certainly a possibility.

Right now I'm just trying to avoid expectations and enjoying the moment.
:towel:
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:13 pm In this episode, tfg refers to himself as “THE MOST HONEST AND HONORABLE MAN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.” :lol:
A5CCAFD2-1876-4D5C-A627-EE6FB97DC60A.png

Eleven million million…. is that more than Marjorie Three Toes’ “6 billion immigrants”?
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -suspended

I mean, it's a little weird considering the MaL is a private club where he is allowed to live and not his actual personal home, right? Because I think it's something that if this ever should come up to be litigated again anywhere, should be brought up. But maybe I'm just being petty.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

From the above:
But Cheatle also said the service had not sought any special accommodations in the court’s standard procedures for processing and arraignment. The former president will nonetheless find himself in company he probably did not anticipate.

Indictments and criminal trials scheduled for Tuesday at the same courthouse include: burglary for taking paintings from a West Village townhouse; a thwarted terrorist attack on a Jewish community; the illegal selling of firearms; murder for a deadly East Harlem hammer attack; murder and attempted murder for attacking multiple homeless men; murder and criminal possession of a weapon for shooting into a car in East Harlem; and a grand larceny case involving sim-card swapping.
New Yawk, New Yawk :twisted:
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:07 am https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -suspended

I mean, it's a little weird considering the MaL is a private club where he is allowed to live and not his actual personal home, right? Because I think it's something that if this ever should come up to be litigated again anywhere, should be brought up. But maybe I'm just being petty.
In the original agreement he signed to set up the place as a club he was not allowed to have it as his personal residence, no.

But he said "fuck that" and made it his personal residence in 2019 when he realized that they NY DA was coming after him hard. He thought that if he wasn't living in New Yawk anymore he would be safe. And of course it was a way to jab his tiny fingers up the nose of the people around him in Florida who see him as a little below white trash poodles.

He had a huge fight with them about a flag pole as well, just to have a fight with them.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

TheGuardian above wrote:Separately, a source told the outlet that Trump had been “a little nervous and somber” about the indictment, but he has since “become more upbeat and thinks public opinion is on his side and that this will help him win the election”.
I guess he is a little detached from reality if he thinks this can be turned into a election circus :brickwallsmall:
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:35 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:07 am https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -suspended

In the original agreement he signed to set up the place as a club he was not allowed to have it as his personal residence, no.

But he said "fuck that" and made it his personal residence in 2019 when he realized that they NY DA was coming after him hard. He thought that if he wasn't living in New Yawk anymore he would be safe. And of course it was a way to jab his tiny fingers up the nose of the people around him in Florida who see him as a little below white trash poodles.

He had a huge fight with them about a flag pole as well, just to have a fight with them.

He is technically staying on the property only in his capacity as an employee, as a caretaker. So, you can compare him to Carl Spackler.

Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Attachments
rigg.PNG
rigg.PNG (32.46 KiB) Viewed 582 times
much ado

trump (the former guy)

Post by much ado »

So what happens when Trump repeatedly violates a gag order. You know there is no way he can keep from posting about how unfairly he is being treated. What can the court do? Lock him up?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:20 pm
Suranis wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:35 pm

He is technically staying on the property only in his capacity as an employee, as a caretaker. So, you can compare him to Carl Spackler.

Yeah, all of the above is kind of where I was going with the original thought -- this would be like Mar-A-Lago cancelling events because Groundskeeper Willie got busted on a DUI.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Pretty sure I recall the county sh*t-canned him long ago of the request for turning Marrylago into some personal residences. It's a business, not a residence.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:23 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 5222602753
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski
Looking forward to that gag order.

2:22 AM · Apr 2, 2023
"steal our once SACRED ELECTION"

I never thought that elections were something sacred to the Republicans, they were religiously trying to cheat since days gone by. Gerrymandering is now sacred, voter intimidation is now sacred, voter identification is now sacred? :confuzzled:

WWJS :think:
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

Oh I hope there’s a gag order imposed Tuesday.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”