Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Azastan
Verified:

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Azastan »

If Mike needs funds to fight for Kari, and Kari needs funds to fight for herself, and every other Republican needs funds to fight against the recent historic indication, how are the marks going to be able to pay their bills? That Social Security check isn't going as far as it used to, you know?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:50 pm What are the rules in play here for her to introduce new "evidence?"
KIRK: Fizzbin. It's not too difficult. (begins dealing) Each player gets six cards, except for the player on the dealer's right, who gets seven.
KALO: On the right.
KIRK: Yes. The second card is turned up, except on Tuesdays.
KALO: On Tuesday.
KIRK: Oh, look what you got, two jacks. You got a half fizzbin already.
KALO: I need another jack.
KIRK: No, no. If you got another jack, why, you'd have a sralk.
KALO: A sralk?
KIRK: Yes. You'd be disqualified. You need a king and a deuce, except at night of course, when you'd need a queen and a four.
KALO: Except at night.
KIRK: Right. Oh, look at that. You've got another jack. How lucky you are! How wonderful for you. If you didn't get another jack, if you'd gotten a king, why then you'd get another card, except when it's dark, you'd give it back.
KALO: If it were dark on Tuesday.
KIRK: Yes, but what you're after is a royal fizzbin, but the odds in getting a royal fizzbin are astron. Spock, what are the odds in getting a royal fizzbin?
SPOCK: I have never computed them, Captain.
KIRK: Well, they're astronomical, believe me. Now, for the last card. We'll call it a kronk. You got that?
KALO: What?
(Kirk 'accidentally' drops the card on the floor)
KALO: I'll get it.
(As he bends down, Spock nock-pinches him while McCoy and Kirk punch out the other two men. McCoy is quicker than Kirk.)
KIRK: Spock, find the radio station. Uhura's monitoring the broadcasts. Cut in and have yourselves beamed up to the ship.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:50 pm What are the rules in play here for her to introduce new "evidence?"
Only if you order the Grand Slam Breakfast and have a coupon.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bob

Post by bob »

It is possible, but not probable.

Once SCOAZ is done sanctioning Lake, it'll return jurisdiction to the superior court.

The superior court probably will dismiss again (but not based on laches). But the superior court may (1) not dismiss, and then (2) decide it needs more evidence.

But unlikely; Lindell's just doing the usual hopium grift.
Image ImageImage
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

zero. Nil. Nada. None.

Snoballs chance in hell

It does not compute

IANAL.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

First she has to survive a Rule 12(b)(6) Motion to Dismiss (for reasons other than laches*). That means she has to
  1. Allege sufficient facts, that if proven true
  • Demonstrate she specifically was harmed
  1. By the actions of the defendants
  1. Such that the court has the power, authority, and ability to rectify that harm in the manner requested
Only if she survives that first step, she will be allowed to introduce evidence. However, to enter new evidence, she will likely have to submit an Amended Complaint (generally, the first is free, after that at the discretion of the court) that would have to survive a Motion to Dismiss. I'm sure I've grossly simplified things.

*my reading of the remand is that the trial court failed to identify whether all of the claims regarding signature verification were contained in the Brnovich report; anything not contained would not be subject to laches. What's not clear to me is whether the trial court can say "these four things were in the report, so laches still applies" and then just deal with the two things not in the report (random example, not how I think the breakdown would go)
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

OMG Kevin! Broke out in a cold sweat reading that. With Mike Lindell and Kari Lake at the wheel, we are done for! Those de minimis requirements are child's play for them.

Damn, Realist! I'm afraid we are way past "purple instructions and wear your green ring". Had to break a lot of glass to get this approved but implored there hasn't been anything as serious since Carl Gallups' "Big 'Plan A'" and Walt Fitzpatrick's "Retribution in North Carolina" and got rush approval.

Refer to your Birther Grand Slam coupon on page 135 Paragraph 9 (a) (iii) (reversed in a mirror) for details.

dennys_birthday_grand_slam.jpg
dennys_birthday_grand_slam.jpg (266.72 KiB) Viewed 611 times

Curse you, Mike Lindell, for being so damn clever!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:23 pm OMG Kevin! Broke out in a cold sweat reading that. With Mike Lindell and Kari Lake at the wheel, we are done for! Those de minimis requirements are child's play for them.

Damn, Realist! I'm afraid we are way past "purple instructions and wear your green ring". Had to break a lot of glass to get this approved but implored there hasn't been anything as serious since Carl Gallups' "Big 'Plan A'" and Walt Fitzpatrick's "Retribution in North Carolina" and got rush approval.

Refer to your Birther Grand Slam coupon on page 135 Paragraph 9 (a) (iii) (reversed in a mirror) for details.

dennys_birthday_grand_slam.jpg

Curse you, Mike Lindell, for being so damn clever!
Thanks for handing that, Orlylicious. I've been away this afternoon and had not seen Kevin's post.
:eek:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

keith wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:14 pm
zero. Nil. Nada. None.

Snoballs chance in hell

It does not compute

IANAL.
"NORMAN, COORDINATE!"
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:34 pm
First she has to survive a Rule 12(b)(6) Motion to Dismiss (for reasons other than laches*). That means she has to
  1. Allege sufficient facts, that if proven true
  • Demonstrate she specifically was harmed
  1. By the actions of the defendants
  1. Such that the court has the power, authority, and ability to rectify that harm in the manner requested
Only if she survives that first step, she will be allowed to introduce evidence. However, to enter new evidence, she will likely have to submit an Amended Complaint (generally, the first is free, after that at the discretion of the court) that would have to survive a Motion to Dismiss. I'm sure I've grossly simplified things.

*my reading of the remand is that the trial court failed to identify whether all of the claims regarding signature verification were contained in the Brnovich report; anything not contained would not be subject to laches. What's not clear to me is whether the trial court can say "these four things were in the report, so laches still applies" and then just deal with the two things not in the report (random example, not how I think the breakdown would go)
Innal and all that, but as I understand it....
This is the specific policy that was in effect for the election.
Upon receipt of the return envelope with an early ballot and completed affidavit, a County Recorder or other officer in charge of elections shall compare the signature on the affidavit with the voter’s signature in the voter’s registration record. In addition to the voter registration form, the County Recorder should also consult additional known signatures from other official election documents in the voter’s registration record, such as signature rosters or early ballot/PEVL request forms, in determining whether the signature on the early ballot affidavit was made by the same person who is registered to vote.
As I read it, this is the policy that is protected by laches.

Lake has to reverse course and prove that she lost because the county did NOT follow this policy.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

p0rtia wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:00 pm KIRK: Yes, but what you're after is a royal fizzbin, but the odds in getting a royal fizzbin are astron. Spock, what are the odds in getting a royal fizzbin?
SPOCK: I have never computed them, Captain.
KIRK: Well, they're astronomical, believe me.

I think p0rtia's right: Kari Lake needs to draw to a Royal Fizzbin in order to even stay in the game.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Azastan wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:25 pm If Mike needs funds to fight for Kari, and Kari needs funds to fight for herself, and every other Republican needs funds to fight against the recent historic indication, how are the marks going to be able to pay their bills? That Social Security check isn't going as far as it used to, you know?
Simple, they'll just tell the coney's that they don't have to pay bills/mortgage/usw and that the money should be sent to them - a page out Didulo's playbook
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Youse all bean to negtivabubble! We trumpies kno better!

Lindell and Lake will brilliantly plead not guilty due to insanity and ineffective assistance of counselreality. Absolute winnahs! Stuff that in your lumpy pillows!
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

Ok, Kids. No need to panic. Take a deep breath... now let it out.. Again... Good. Now that you are calmer, go to your personal conveyance of choice. Open the secret glovebox that is under the regular glovebox. In there you will find the aubergine envelope with the golden thumbprint on the front.

If you open the envelope, you will find all the instructions, along with the details on how to access your secret account that was set up when you were born.

No, not that one, the other one.

Now, take the red decoder ring and twist it as follows:
► Show Spoiler
That will send a 6G signal to your chip. Listen carefully to the instructions being beamed into your head. You will be fine. We got this covered.
Edit: Forgot to add: Keizaal los fah fin Bron
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
keith

Post by keith »

Wait!

I thought the password was "Iv'e got the yo-yo".

Who the heck's got the string these days?
keith

Post by keith »

Wait!

keith wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:28 am Wait!

I thought the password was "I've got the yo-yo".

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
A couple of years ago, I was testing some newly acquired radios for the emergency/evacuation radio program at an Embassy. I warned the Marine Security Guard watchstanders, local guards, and Regional Security Officers that I'd be testing at a given time and they may hear some nonsense. My thought was that if I said something they were used to hearing, as if it were a normal radio use, their brain would fill in any gaps rather than actually report any gaps and I needed to be sure they were hearing me throughout my transmit.

Until I left that Embassy, one of the MSGs still referred to me as the 'rolling duck' guy because that 'nonsense' was me saying into the radio, "<codename for operations center>, this is radio test: A rolling duck gathers no mashed potatoes. Did you copy? Over." And he admitted to me that this was all he could think of whenver I waved hello on my way into the Embassy every morning from then on.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
much ado

Post by much ado »

keith wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:28 am Wait!

I'm sorry. Your string has a yo-yo on both ends.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Well, roll mah duckies on a yo-yo string, I'll be hornswoggled! But what crazy has Crazy Mikey said today, already?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is in Kari Lake's topic too also, but Kari and Mike are totally intertwined these days (maybe not biblically but).

These are just a few of the TOP TWEETS on Mike's Twitter page.

Mike is ANGRY that the GOP isn't cooperating, so he's taking a page from the P&E, Zullo & Laity and won't say any more which counties are going to eliminate the machines. This happened in a small Arkansas county -- after tons of time and effort (and SEND MONEY!), the county was going to paper ballots. Then Arkansas stepped in, via the mean old Sen Kim Hammer (R) and they passed a bill to regulate paper ballots and hand counts. Curses! Here's the tragic story: https://www.ualrpublicradio.org/local-r ... and-counts

This unreasonable provision set them OFF: "The bill would also require that so-called “paper-ballot counties” cover the expenses of printing paper ballots and ensuring their compatibility with the state’s voting machines." How mean of them! This guy COL Reynolds (didn't check, but would bet a Grand Slam Jury Denny's breakfast he's a birther too also) has been leading the charge (read: grifting money) for this vital idea. Now he's been shut down by his own party and he's mad as hell.
COL Conrad Reynolds @ColonelReynolds 3h
@realMikeLindell talking about the Republican blockers who are fighting against hand marked paper ballots. These blockers are taking marching orders from the AAC (Association of Arkansas Counties @75arcounties) - a group taking millions of tax payer dollars and using them to fight against the wishes of Arkansans. We need to demand withdrawal from the AAC so our counties can save money and Arkansas politicians can listen to the people.
#arpx #arleg #arsen
Video clip in tweet. Mike is talking with one of the biggest liars on camera, Emerald Robinson, who was so off the wall she was kicked off... Newsmax. "Newsmax Takes White House Reporter Emerald Robinson Off Air After Vaccine Conspiracy Tweet" https://deadline.com/2021/11/newsmax-em ... 234868176/ Which was SO UNFAIR because all she said was:
“Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends,” Robinson wrote in a post earlier this week. Twitter removed the tweet as a violation of safety rules."
So, of course, now her show is called THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Can't make this stuff up.

And omg, now Kari's doing local promos. Must be from all the money Lindell is giving her. This is common on network TV, they shoot a ton of promos in a row for individual stations across the country. In this, Kari's script inserts "Arkansas" and "COL Reynolds". These folks have a lot of time on their hands.
Best line: "Call your Justice of the Peace and insist on hand-marked paper ballots for your county." Insane.

To end on a high note, Foggy... MyPillow's account is back on Twitter! They said the Slipper Closeout was ending several days ago but they are still on the tweet. Didn't check if they are still on sale for $25, want me to check for you?

Between the crazy emails and the nutty tweets, Lindell is either doing a deep fake comedy routine, or he's truly lost his mind. This stuff is just too insane, yet entertaining. I'm hoping for the deep fake comedy routine because if he's that mentally ill it's hard to laugh at him.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

jez wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:14 am Ok, Kids. No need to panic. Take a deep breath... now let it out.. Again... Good. Now that you are calmer, go to your personal conveyance of choice. Open the secret glovebox that is under the regular glovebox. In there you will find the aubergine envelope with the golden thumbprint on the front.

If you open the envelope, you will find all the instructions, along with the details on how to access your secret account that was set up when you were born.

No, not that one, the other one.

Now, take the red decoder ring and twist it as follows:
► Show Spoiler
That will send a 6G signal to your chip. Listen carefully to the instructions being beamed into your head. You will be fine. We got this covered.
Edit: Forgot to add: Keizaal los fah fin Bron
Thank you, Jez.

I was concerned you did not receive my coded message. :bighug:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke

Post by Luke »

Yes, thank you, Jez, and thank you, Realist. After reading your and Jez' instructions, I'm a bit calmer. But still worked up by Kevin's message... I had to twist the red decoder ring at least five times because I was shaking. Mike Lindell is SO CLOSE to taking us out.

I keep repeating Chuckles' mantra, he embodies his posted philosophy as well as Mike Lindell does. Hopefully, we OBOTS will be able to accept "objective reality" as well as they do. I think Foggy is an old pal of Linda Goudsmit. But until then, still very, very nervous.

Chuckles Reality.JPG
Chuckles Reality.JPG (24.39 KiB) Viewed 340 times

Or was this an April Fool's joke by Chuckles to throw us off? :?:

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:39 pm :snippity:
Or was this an April Fool's joke by Chuckles to throw us off? :?:

His ship has sailed into the fog of wishful thinking and will finally drop over the edge of flat earth ...

ps.
Linda Goudsmit, author of multiple children’s books on critical thinking and “reality-testing”; multiple books on education philosophy; and the upcoming book Space Is No Longer the Final Frontier, Reality Is; confirms how education in America is being weaponized to create generations of people unable to distinguish between objective reality (what really is) and subjective reality (feelings).
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Off Topic
slight threadjack

rare that a person does not have any Wikipedia entry.
Linda Goudsmit is a devoted wife to husband Rob and they are the parents of four children and the grandparents of four. She and Rob owned and operated a girls clothing store in Michigan for forty years until retiring to the beaches of sunny Florida in 2013. A graduate of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Linda has a lifelong commitment to learning and is an avid reader and observer of life. She is the author of the philosophy book Dear America: Who's Driving the Bus? as well as the children's picture book series, MIMI'S STRATEGY. It is with pride and humility that she is sharing her thoughts, observations, and political philosophy in The Book of Humanitarian Hoaxes: Killing America with 'Kindness'.

https://books.google.ch/books/about/The ... lling.html

sample of here prolific publications:
The Book of Humanitarian Hoaxes: Killing America With 'Kindness'

Linda Goudsmit
Contrapoint Publishing, 8 Apr 2020 - 350 pages

The Book of Humanitarian Hoaxes: Killing America with 'Kindness', exposes fifty of the most sinister leftist, Islamist, globalist interconnecting attacks on America deceitfully disguised as altruism. Goudsmit's warning is designed to ensure an informed American electorate in advance of the pivotal 2020 presidential election. The Book is a powerful éxpose of the deceptive policies and practices of the Leftist/Islamist/Globalist axis attempting to destroy America from within. Goudsmit's unique talent is deciphering the many political hoaxes being played on us by those who present themselves as our advocates but who are, in fact, America's enemies. This remarkable book tells us the many ways in which we've been had--but don't know it. The Book of Humanitarian Hoaxes: Killing America with 'Kindness', describes the corrupt underbelly of the Leftist/Islamist/Globalist axis attacking America, American democracy, and America-first President Donald J. Trump. Written in her signature conversational style, each hoax chapter unmasks a distinct and destructive axis policy deceitfully presented to an unsuspecting public as humanitarian. Americans do not like being duped. Linda Goudsmit is the consummate truth-teller in an era of profound political deceit. The Book of Humanitarian Hoaxes: Killing America with 'Kindness' should be compulsory reading in advance of the crucial 2020 U.S. presidential election.

https://books.google.ch/books/about/The ... lling.html
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

there is a larger story here, but Mike Lindell takes a prominent role.
also too that recent secessionist movement in California

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”