Project Veritas - O'Keefe Media Group (OMG) - James Edward O'Keefe III

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Project Veritas - James Edward O'Keefe III

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:49 pm He mentions the org is nonprofit, he doesn't mention that he was getting paid $300-$400k+/yr there. FWIW.
I am not one to entirely judge the amount somebody makes from a non-profit without more information on the ratios of contributions vs salaries and how a CEO's salary fits. I would not be surprised if in his case that the ratios are not good in his case, but I cannot make that guess on a number without context.

From time to time, I hear complaints about the salaries of non-profit folks but then when you put a comparison of the role with a for-profit organization, their salaries for the non-profits are way, way, below for-profit, in terms of roles, size and responsibilities.

In legit non-profits, we know what we got into, but to say that they all should make peanuts compared to similar jobs is an unfair comparison and also means, you don't hire talent. I love to here "well a real company would do...." and I think, well in a real company, I would have a way bigger budget and be making a much larger amount (and sometimes the "real companies" they try to compare to are huge with 100K+ employees, not say 400).

That said, there are a bunch of non-profits out there where CEOs are making way too much and it is more about their own gratification and not the mission of the organization.

Yeah, I have some opinions here.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Those are definitely some good points. Here is their charity navigator page: https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/272894856
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Oh gosh, whatever. I recall 20 years ago or so when the President/CEO of the RedCross was taking home around $750k/year and some donors were concerned. But, you think about how much truly a non-profit is bringing $$ in and not some flim-flam/sham non-profit like Veritas, it sounds like a reasonable salary.

Veritas was just a grift for him. Nothing more.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

I always like looking at the TOS & privacy policies to see who's really in charge. This venture is, Transparency 1, LLC d/b/a O’Keefe Media Group. Venue is NY, NY and the address is in Cherry Hill, NJ.

OMG NJ.JPG
OMG NJ.JPG (112.58 KiB) Viewed 1417 times

Like everyone, I'm just waiting to see which level of sponsorship Foggy is choosing.

OMG Member.JPG
OMG Member.JPG (80.02 KiB) Viewed 1417 times

They're saying the site doesn't launch until July 4.

OMG Sub.JPG
OMG Sub.JPG (39.06 KiB) Viewed 1417 times

I'm donating to DMG, an undercover media branch of the 699th.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Oh, this looks fun.

"OMG" -- Foggy and Usher and will.i.am can fight or split any settlement awards.
► Show Spoiler
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:50 pmthe address is in Cherry Hill, NJ
That looks suspiciously like one of Klayman's branch offices, aka, a rented mailbox.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:31 pm Those are definitely some good points. Here is their charity navigator page: https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/272894856
Okay... I was too busy during lunch to look the up on Charity Navigator or GuideStar so thanks for this. With this context I will now say.. what a load of shite they are. Their numbers are crap, and too much is going into admin, and his salary.

Full disclosure, I have a day job with a non-profit that has been 4-star rated by CN for many years.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:39 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:31 pm Those are definitely some good points. Here is their charity navigator page: https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/272894856
Okay... I was too busy during lunch to look the up on Charity Navigator or GuideStar so thanks for this. With this context I will now say.. what a load of shite they are. Their numbers are crap, and too much is going into admin, and his salary.

Full disclosure, I have a day job with a non-profit that has been 4-star rated by CN for many years.
All Project Veritas did was make fake videos to gin up outrage.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:15 pm All Project Veritas did was make fake videos to gin up outrage.
But aborted embryo tissue and stuff. :o :eek:

Send money.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thanks for posting this. It's only 20 pages and a really interesting read. PV is blown apart. This is all the (allegedly) Ashley Biden journal, in which the people who stole it and transported it over state lines admitted it was a crime and flipped to the government. It brings up First Amendment issues, privilege, and the crime-fraud exception. Just as with the (alleged) Hunter Biden laptop, these MAGAts have forgotten that STOLEN PROPERTY is not available for distribution. They have such little regard for ethics and legality that they think anything goes if it will destroy an opponent. I'm thankful we still have guardrails that pound these defective nails into the ground.

Ashley.JPG
Ashley.JPG (107.96 KiB) Viewed 1284 times

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .118.0.pdf
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

And he’s off and running…
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

And, yes, I believe this O'Keefe Actual. :brickwallsmall:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I followed that odd Tweet and see a bunch of folks deciding it is some behind the scene cabal led by Paul Ryan (who is on the board) and the 2% ownership stake by a state pension fund. They are all screaming about RINOs and non-Conservatives taking over Fox. It's like they don't even realize that the Murdochs control at least 40% of the stock.

Apparently, various funds like Fox because they pay good dividends, or did. Actually, the stock drop, while there does not seem all great, and the rest of the market tanked as well.

But outrage and conspiracies rule the day.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

!!!

Former FBI supervisory special agent Jared Wise, who worked counterterrorism for the FBI’s New York field office, joined James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas after leaving the bureau,
@alanfeuer
and Adam Goldman report.

He used the code name Bendghazi.

https://nytimes.com/2023/05/03/us/polit ... agent.html
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

So, one of the former big wigs in the famous Trump Humper Field Office of the FBI. Ha ha ha ha ha. I'm glad they did an early morning "raid".
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

O'Keefe is teaching a "Masterclass" on journalism ethics. :lol:
O’Keefe Media Group @OKeefeMedia wrote: Trailer for upcoming O’Keefe Academy ‘Masterclass’ on Journalism Ethics filmed at @Cronkite_Asu

Make sure to visit http://OKeefeMediaGroup.com and subscribe for full access #OMG
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:25 pm O'Keefe is teaching a "Masterclass" on journalism ethics. :lol:
:snippity:

Oh shit!! OOHHH SSHHITTTT!! :panic:

My irony meter didn't explode!!!! :panic:

It's melting it's way down to China....!!!!!!!

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
The center of the Earth is about the same temperature as the surface of the Sun. There's a good chance that thing'll melt before it gets to China.

Maybe. :confuzzled:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Is he sure he doesn’t want to teach his ethics class on a boat surrounded by sex toys?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Should we get Sharon Rondeau a gift certificate or is she perfect and doesn't need it? :lol:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:29 pm Should we get Sharon Rondeau a gift certificate or is she perfect and doesn't need it? :lol:
I still have a couple Bed Bath & Beyond 20% percent-off coupons from my junk drawer I could chip-in. :batting:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Apparently, Veritas sued O'Keefe today. But I can't find it anywhere but this tweet. The tweet thread has all pages of the complaint though so I think it's legit.

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

So is Veritas still going to pull the same crap as it did when O'Keefe was in charge?

Training people to lie and try to get damaging information on video? Deceptive editing of the videos? Someone wearing an Osama bin Laden mask during a fake crossing of the US border?

'Cuz I don't want to miss the fun, y'know. :towel:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Docket for Project Veritas v. O'Keefe (7:23-cv-04533).

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... -v-okeefe/

Complaint
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 11.1.0.pdf

The Complaint was already available on RECAP/Courtlistener. Somebody added the exhibits.

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”