Still not 'duly elected' ... anything -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

pipistrelle

Still not 'duly elected' Arizona Governor -- Kari Lake, TFG Endorsee

Post by pipistrelle »

I'm never sure why in these threads we discuss what would have to happen for X to win Y, like discussion gives an air of legitimacy to the whine and grift and complaint.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:47 pm I SAW HIM FIRST
Actually, first mention of Señor Richer was by AndyinPA. :mrgreen:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Foggy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:55 am
p0rtia wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:47 pm I SAW HIM FIRST
Actually, first mention of Señor Richer was by AndyinPA. :mrgreen:
Yes, but I SAW him first and called dibs in my puddlebrain the day BEFORE!

:oldlady:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Girl fight! Where's my video camera? :mrgreen:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Foggy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:24 am Girl fight! Where's my video camera? :mrgreen:
Careful, Foggy, you have an injured wing, and your other wing is compromised too also. :nope:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/164 ... 27936?s=20
Kari Lake @KariLake wrote: Maricopa County has confirmed what we all knew to be true:

Ballot signatures DO NOT MATCH.

Election Officials brazenly HIDING EVIDENCE from us.

This is the smoking gun.
Unfortunately for them, I’m not giving up — even if that means legally forcing them to hand over evidence.
Her statement:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

In other words, a public-records request was denied. :yawn:

Sounds like a job for Orly Taitz! :towel:
Image ImageImage
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

My boy Steve has entered the chat!

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kari Lake has new whistleblowers who will make her Governor.
:crazy:
raison de arizona

Maricopa County @maricopacounty wrote: Fun Friday fact: ARS 16-168(f) says affidavit envelopes are confidential because they contain personal voter information. Revealing this info would be a class 6 felony. We never thought anyone would be mad their elected officials are refusing to commit a felony, but here we are.
tek

Post by tek »

I'm sure Ms. Lake would have no issues with committing a felony were she elected... as long as it served her needs.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

There's no legitimate issue here, just someone so desperate to "win" she'll claim anything.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Horse potatoes.

If I can't find out the voter's home address and phone number, there's no transparency, and how the heck am I supposed to send minions to open carry some Second Amendment solutions and ring her doorbell and yell at her to find out why she didn't vote for Kari Lake and instead voted for a Communist pedophile monster criminal to be governor of Arizona?

It's a perfectly reasonable and innocent request. :batting:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Kari Lake makes it easier to get out of bed every day. I hope she is still making YouTubes about how she beat that bitch Katie Hobbs up and down, in the year 2027. :biggrin:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Every day she's banging her head against the wall to overturn the 2022 governor race is one less day she is not preparing to run in the 2024 senatorial race.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:53 am Kari Lake makes it easier to get out of bed every day. I hope she is still making YouTubes about how she beat that bitch Katie Hobbs up and down, in the year 2027. :biggrin:
:rotflmao:

Glad you asked. Mike is ANGRY that the GOP isn't cooperating, so he's taking a page from the P&E, Zullo & Laity and won't say any more which counties are going to eliminate the machines. This happened in a small Arkansas county -- after tons of time and effort, the county was going to paper ballots. Then Arkansas stepped in, via the mean old Sen Kim Hammer (R) and they passed a bill to regulate paper ballots and hand counts. Curses! Here's the tragic story: https://www.ualrpublicradio.org/local-r ... and-counts

This unreasonable provision set them OFF: "The bill would also require that so-called “paper-ballot counties” cover the expenses of printing paper ballots and ensuring their compatibility with the state’s voting machines." How mean of them! This guy COL Reynolds (didn't check, but would bet a Grand Slam Jury Denny's breakfast he's a birther too also) has been leading the charge (read: grifting money) for this vital idea. Now he's been shut down by his own party and he's mad as hell.
COL Conrad Reynolds @ColonelReynolds 3h
@realMikeLindell talking about the Republican blockers who are fighting against hand marked paper ballots. These blockers are taking marching orders from the AAC (Association of Arkansas Counties @75arcounties) - a group taking millions of tax payer dollars and using them to fight against the wishes of Arkansans. We need to demand withdrawal from the AAC so our counties can save money and Arkansas politicians can listen to the people.
#arpx #arleg #arsen
Video clip in tweet. Mike is talking with one of the biggest liars on camera, Emerald Robinson, who was so off the wall she was kicked off... Newsmax. "Newsmax Takes White House Reporter Emerald Robinson Off Air After Vaccine Conspiracy Tweet" https://deadline.com/2021/11/newsmax-em ... 234868176/ Which was SO UNFAIR because all she said was:
“Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends,” Robinson wrote in a post earlier this week. Twitter removed the tweet as a violation of safety rules."
So, of course, now her show is called THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Can't make this stuff up.

Might need to put this in Lindell's topic too also... omg, now Kari's doing local promos. Must be from all the money Lindell is giving her. This is common on network TV, they shoot a ton of promos in a row for individual stations across the country. She's very good at it. In this, Kari's script inserts "Arkansas" and "COL Reynolds". These folks have a lot of time on their hands.
Best line: "Call your Justice of the Peace and insist on hand-marked paper ballots for your county." Insane.

To end on a high note, Foggy... MyPillow's account is back on Twitter! They said the Slipper Closeout was ending several days ago but they are still on the tweet. Didn't check if they are still on sale for $25, want me to check for you?

Gee, maybe a whole page of Mike Lindell tweets with explanations is just what your Poor Old Rooster page needs, have been thinking about how to top all those video YouTube clips I carefully curated...
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

The case seems to be in limbo right now. The AZ SC sent it back to superior court but is still considering sanctions. Judge Thompson issued a new scheduling order but quickly pulled it last weekend because the AZ SC never issued a mandate. I cannot find the case on the AZ Court site. It is awful.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I'm sorry, that promo says I can only buy 10 pairs of slippers, which has got to be wrong because those look like the greatest slippers God ever made in the history of the Universe and I definitely need about eleventy pairs because they don't appear to last forever.

Hmm.

I wonder why they were discontinued? :think:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy, here's an idea to get another 10 pairs of MySlippers: Use the email address orly.taitz@yahoo.com but use your own shipping address. She'll never know, things get caught and stuck in her Yahoo all the time. And Mike says they were discontinued because of that COMMIE SUPPLY CHAIN! Along with his marvelous Percale Sheets. Lindell has addressed this on his Lindell Report, he lied said that the cost of pallet shipping also went way up, so more expensive and much slower and he missed the season. By the way, have you heard the catchy opening? "This -- is the LINDELL REPORT. Bringing you news, combined with HOPE, by offering PRACTICAL, and ACHIEVABLE -- Action Points to assist YOU in DEFENDING, and PRESERVING, FAITH and FREEDOM." :( Really gets ya right there, doesn't it?

Here's Mike with Pigpen Steve Bannon 11 days ago, when Kari's Supreme Court appeal was filed. Mike says the lawyers he's talked to all agree "in a normal world" they Court would absolutely take this up and Kari would be Governor "next week". He says they all needed to pray for this case (and the 7 justices) to accept it. And if it doesn't happen, "IT'S OVER". To me, that means that God considered it and said NO. So, guess it's over? No, he'll go to SCOTUS. And then an immediate spin to MYPILLOW 2.0 and as Steve said "it's a blessing". So it was 3 minutes of Kari and 2 minutes of a spoken commercial. So good.

Meanwhile, thanks to Mike, Kari, Steve Bannon, Tina Peters, et al... :thumbsup:
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Real-world effect of MAGA's grifting & draining of the marks: Actual elections are being underfunded. Thanks to bogus audits, Kari Lake, Mike Lindell, Brunsons et al, Wisconsin's Supreme Court race (VOTE! Apr 4), GOP candidate raised $2.2M while Janet Protasiewicz raised $12.4M.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:01 pm I'm sorry, that promo says I can only buy 10 pairs of slippers, which has got to be wrong because those look like the greatest slippers God ever made in the history of the Universe and I definitely need about eleventy pairs because they don't appear to last forever.

Hmm.

I wonder why they were discontinued? :think:
If you send an order for 100 pairs and the payment clears, I'm pretty sure you'll get them.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Another bullshit article from
"Just the fake news"

Bad math and deliberate missinformation....

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... b-6VpE77QM
raison de arizona

Wendy Rogers is trying for them now.
bob

Post by bob »

Wendy Rogers is trying for them now.
This public-records request also will be denied; it too (also) is just showboating.

Rogers could authorize subpoenas.... :think:
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Look who turned up at Mar-a-Lago tonight: “I wore a Trump 2024 hat in the airport last night, it was great. Everyone was giving me the thumbs up - ‘yeah, we’re with Trump!’”

Return to “Governors & State Elections”