Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Frater I*I »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:38 pm :snippity:

I get to pick between a $50 gift code for MyPillow products, or a $25 check. Which do y'all suggest? :smoking:
You know damn well you have MyPillow online store in your bookmark tab.... :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

I know Frater, you got me! The worst part you can only order 10 pairs of MyPillow Slippers, a strict limit of 10. I was going to ask Foggy if I could use his email address for another 10, but he's been so busy watching all the videos I posted in his Poor Old Rooster topic he wouldn't answer the phone. :( If only the Settlement was sooner I coulda bought 2 pairs of Slippers. And now he's warning the sale is over tonight. Damn. :(

Slippers.gif
Slippers.gif (103.99 KiB) Viewed 961 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Do they come with a free unit of MySlipperySlope?* Do they prevent from slipping or do they enhance the expierience?

:twisted:

" small print legalese not approved for use by former impotussis
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:20 pm I know Frater, you got me! The worst part you can only order 10 pairs of MyPillow Slippers, a strict limit of 10.
Yeah, not enough for me (hint: handle).
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I was washing my hair. :oopsy:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:53 pm I was washing my hair. :oopsy:
What hair? Singular? :?

You totally need these slippers, though. Amazing and PATENT PENDING Ima guessing.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I think mike is hitting the lindsay lohan again
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

He was not canceled enough. I awoke in the really early morning and saw him selling pillows. I have been in a pissy mood all day.
101010 :towel:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:15 pm He was not canceled enough. I awoke in the really early morning and saw him selling pillows. I have been in a pissy mood all day.
I constantly see him on tv at the gym. I wish I could get glasses that don't allow me to see the fox news feed while I'm working out.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:25 pm
northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:15 pm He was not canceled enough. I awoke in the really early morning and saw him selling pillows. I have been in a pissy mood all day.
I constantly see him on tv at the gym. I wish I could get glasses that don't allow me to see the fox news feed while I'm working out.
I don't go to the gym, so I don't get that feed and I don't watch Fox News or any news channel for that matter. Somehow, channels like AHC and the Military History channel (along with the Science Channel) stopped having his commercials during normal hours but I found out last night, they still have him on at really late hours.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:40 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:25 pm
I don't go to the gym, so I don't get that feed and I don't watch Fox News or any news channel for that matter. Somehow, channels like AHC and the Military History channel (along with the Science Channel) stopped having his commercials during normal hours but I found out last night, they still have him on at really late hours.
Probably because that's all he can afford.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

neonzx wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:15 pm
Foggy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:53 pm I was washing my hair. :oopsy:
What hair? Singular? :?
Oh, that's a secret code phrase. Never mind. :fingerwag:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Seven minutes in, Lindell TRUMPETS the Lake AZ Supreme Court remand is THE BIGGEST THING IN 2.5 YEARS! This is IT! For sure this time!

Obots, rush to battle stations and prepare GO BAGS. Realllllllist, this is scary!

Joe Hoft of Gateway House of Boys also has breaking bombshell news about some Secretary of State software that will CHANGE EVERYTHING!

Mike's ELECTION CRIME BUREAU is showing NO MERCY! :panic:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
realist

Post by realist »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:53 pm Seven minutes in, Lindell TRUMPETS the Lake AZ Supreme Court remand is THE BIGGEST THING IN 2.5 YEARS! This is IT! For sure this time!

Obots, rush to battle stations and prepare GO BAGS. Realllllllist, this is scary!

Joe Hoft of Gateway House of Boys also has breaking bombshell news about some Secretary of State software that will CHANGE EVERYTHING!

Mike's ELECTION CRIME BUREAU is showing NO MERCY! :panic:

Notification has been sent through the alternate channels. Everyone has been notified to read purple, repeat purple instructions and to wear your green ring.
This is not a drill!!

:panic:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I can't find my green ring!!!! :panic: :panic:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:24 pm I can't find my green ring!!!! :panic: :panic:
I always loop mine around my turquoise pendant necklace / easy deploy landmine so I always know its whereabouts. Nice fashion statement also.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Wait!?!?! I don't have any of that stuff....!!!!

Why was I not told we might have to make a hasty exit!!!!!

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:22 pm Wait!?!?! I don't have any of that stuff....!!!!

Why was I not told we might have to make a hasty exit!!!!!

I'm sorry to have to break it to you.. but you are the one that is left behind to distract the wolves...
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

qbawl wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:55 pm
I always loop mine around my turquoise pendant necklace / easy deploy landmine so I always know its whereabouts. Nice fashion statement also.
I love functional fashion!! Turquoise! :daydreaming:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Oh, man. I hadda hock my Green Ring when my Soros check was late a couple of months ago.

Can I use the blue one with the Harrison J Bounel inscription instead?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:24 pm I can't find my green ring!!!! :panic: :panic:
Remember, for security it only turns green under black light.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
I've been gone a few days ... :confuzzled:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
realist

Post by realist »

keith wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:59 pm Oh, man. I hadda hock my Green Ring when my Soros check was late a couple of months ago.

Can I use the blue one with the Harrison J Bounel inscription instead?
Sorry. No.

But I can notify Jez, the giver of rings, to contact you and see what can be done.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke

Post by Luke »

Realllllllllist!!!!

IT KEEPS GETTING WORSER!
Massive Kari Lake Legal Victory at AZ Supreme Court!
Spam
FrankSpeech <no-reply@frankspeech.com> Unsubscribe
1:31 PM (36 minutes ago) to me

Lindell Legal Offense Fund
Hello from Mike Lindell,

Last time, I reported the massive victory for Kari Lake at the Arizona Supreme Court! Thanks to that ruling, Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson has scheduled a review of Kari Lake's signature verification challenge. Now, our legal team at the Lindell Legal Offense Fund will have the opportunity to present mountains of evidence that tens of thousands of signatures from mail-in and drop-box ballots didn't satisfy signature verification requirements!

While the political establishment has given up on Kari Lake, we have stood with her since Day 1 as her legal team, and we're winning! With more than 105,000 signatures in question and the election "decided' by only 17,000 votes, this moment is a game-changing moment in the battle against Arizona election crimes.

Kari Lake's stolen election is a story of corrupt local bureaucrats in a heavily Republican district using faulty electronic voting machines and improperly cast ballots to steal an election! Kari Lake and our legal team have presented truckloads of evidence that prove - beyond a shadow of a doubt - that Kari won the Arizona gubernatorial campaign! We will keep fighting for Kari Lake in the Arizona courts and gladly take this battle for We the People to the US Supreme Court if necessary. We are demanding honest elections and we are going to win!

The Lindell Legal Offense urgently need your support. Take a stand for the Constitution and pledge your financial support for Kari Lake. The Lindell Legal Offense Fund urgently needs to hear from you!

>> Donate $25/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund <<
>> Donate $50/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund <<
>> Donate $125/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund <<
>> Donate $250/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund <<
>> Donate $500/month to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund <<

Fighting the Deep State and corrupt bureaucrats with their unlimited resources is expensive. Kari Lake and I urgently need to hear from you today!

God Bless,
Mike Lindell
The Lindell Legal Offense Fund
What will happen to us OBOTS??? Skeered to even open The Post & Email website.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

What are the rules in play here for her to introduce new "evidence?"

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”