Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
Azastan
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Azastan »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:52 pm Sure Rudy...because as anyone who works at an airport, say like an A&P mech, can tell you for sure 100% that any member of the public can just drive through airport security checkpoints and race out onto the taxi ways to perform a ground incursion of an aircraft on take off roll....

I'm sure you have the FAA report that proves this.....right....right??? :yankyank:
I'd guess there'd be at least one report or two or three from law enforcement agencies responding to such an incursion.

*survivor of the armed response of at least three responding agencies to a possible unauthorized incursion at my local international airport.
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

I’d like to call, as a surprise witness for the prosecution, 2018 Rudy Giuliani, who BURIES Trump’s defense: “They funneled it through a law firm, then the president repaid it. When I heard Cohen’s retainer while he was doing no work, I said, ‘that’s how (Trump’s) repaying it.’
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Slim Cognito »

There's also the matter of the NDA that she got tossed so she could write her book.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Gregg »

It supposedly happened in Kyiv, so even more delusional. I think it might be possible to prove the Soros was someplace besides Ukraine on the day in question.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Suranis »

Gregg wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:36 pm It supposedly happened in Kyiv, so even more delusional. I think it might be possible to prove the Soros was someplace besides Ukraine on the day in question.
That was one of his body doubles.
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Dave from down under »

Suranis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:02 pm
Gregg wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:36 pm It supposedly happened in Kyiv, so even more delusional. I think it might be possible to prove the Soros was someplace besides Ukraine on the day in question.
That was one of his body doubles.
Those sneaky Lizard People have duplicate Human Suits to wear at the same time in different locations to mess with the meat...
Gregg

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Gregg »

One word...

Clones :crazy:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Frater I*I »

Azastan wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:53 pm
I'd guess there'd be at least one report or two or three from law enforcement agencies responding to such an incursion.

*survivor of the armed response of at least three responding agencies to a possible unauthorized incursion at my local international airport.

Do tell over in the Hijack thread....

Meanwhile, Giuliani and Bannon both look like they took a peek into the Ark of the Covenant.....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Azastan
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Azastan »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:37 pm
Azastan wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:53 pm

Do tell over in the Hijack thread....

Meanwhile, Giuliani and Bannon both look like they took a peek into the Ark of the Covenant.....
I have reported in the Hijack thread.
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

Because really, who is more deserving than a guy who just cost Fox $787 million and counting? We should be the ones giving him an award.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Foggy »

His responsibility as mayor of New York City was to act in service to all Americans.

:doh:

No, he said that. I didn't make it up. Look at the post above this one. Sheesh. :roll:
Some things are simply too fast, or too relentless to avoid. Like the North Carolina rain.

Or the future.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Giuliani admits using ‘dirty trick’ to suppress Hispanic vote in mayoral race
Former New York City mayor reveals voter suppression tactics from 1993 election to Steve Bannon and Kari Lake

Maya Yang
Sat 29 Apr 2023 08.00 BST

Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani has admitted to a “dirty trick” that his campaign used to suppress the Hispanic vote during the city’s 1993 mayoral race.

On Tuesday, Giuliani revealed his voter suppression tactics to the far-right Donald Trump ally Steve Bannon and Arizona’s defeated Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake during a discussion on his America’s Mayor Live program.

In the conversation, Giuliani – who was central to Trump’s efforts to subvert the result of the 2020 presidential election – lamented that he had been “cheated” during the 1989 mayoral race in which he lost before explaining his 1993 campaign strategy, saying: “I’ll tell you one little dirty trick,” to which Lake replied: “We need dirty tricks!”

“A dirty trick in New York City? I’m so shocked,” Bannon sarcastically responded. Giuliani then interrupted the former Trump adviser, saying: “No, played by Republicans!”

“Republicans don’t do dirty tricks,” Bannon said before Giuliani enthusiastically said: “How about this one?” Bannon replied: “Okay give it to me.”

Giuliani explained that he spent $2m to set up a so-called Voter Integrity Committee which was headed by Randy Levine, current president of the New York Yankees baseball team, and John Sweeney, a former New York Republican congressman.

“So they went through East Harlem, which is all Hispanic, and they gave out little cards, and the card said: ‘If you come to vote, make sure you have your green card because INS are picking up illegals.’ So they spread it all over the Hispanic …” said Giuliani, referring to the now defunct US Immigration and Naturalization Service before trailing off.

“Oh my gosh,” Lake replied as she raised her eyebrows.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... k-election
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Rudy Giuliani

Post by neonzx »

Oh, we missed a Rudy story.

Rudy Giuliani’s Company Hauled Into Court Over Unpaid Phone Bill

https://news.yahoo.com/rudy-giuliani-co ... 21807.html
Rudy Giuliani’s consulting firm hasn’t paid its phone bill, and the carrier is dragging the disgraced former New York City mayor’s company to court over the outstanding charges.

That’s according to a summons filed in New York state court by Momentum Telecom, a company that sells internet-based calling technology. The Atlanta-based company says it was stiffed out of more than $30,000 by Giuliani Partners LLC, which Giuliani founded in 2002 after his second mayoral term.

The company filed court paperwork on April 21 indicating that “the relief sought” is “no less than” $30,396, plus interest and attorneys’ fees.

Although that bill would be astronomically high for the average iPhone user, businesses often contract with communications companies for additional services. The company Giuliani’s firm contracted provides internet-based communications and high-speed internet. And it’s not like Giuliani Partners wasn’t willing to spend the dough. According to another court filing, at least one employee at his company earned $1 million a year. :snippity:
:popcorn:
RTH10260

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

:mad2: at stupid journalist:

"Although that bill would be astronomically high for the average iPhone user,"

The average iPhone user has usually a contract for a single phone, perhaps a familiy contract with a handful of units. Company contracts cover dozens of phones and likely include a lease and maintenance for the units. Also too the average private user may be on the phone for a few minutes (except the teenagers) while company usage is many hours per phone. :evil:
RTH10260

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Deadbeat Alert! Rudy Says He Can’t Afford To Search Own Records

By Josh Kovensky
May 2, 2023 12:47 p.m.

Debts appear to be mounting for Rudy Giuliani, as two judges over recent weeks have heard claims that the Trump attorney can’t pay his bills.

Giuliani argued this week, for instance, that he can’t afford to conduct some document searches as part of a defamation suit filed against him by Georgia polls worker Ruby Freeman.

In a declaration submitted in the case, Giuliani said that he would have to pay more than $320,000 “to become current on my arrearage” with legal document host TrustPoint One and to “have access to the documents as well costs incurred in searching the documents again for additional files requested by Plaintiffs.”

“I do not have the funds to pay this amount at this time,” he said in the declaration.

Attorneys for Giuliani said that they want Freeman, who the former NYC mayor falsely accused of being involved in an extensive voter fraud scheme, to cover the costs of the search.

The documents that Giuliani says he can’t afford to sift through encompass electronic records seized by the FBI in April 2021 searches of his apartment and offices. Giuliani unconvincingly argued in the court filing that he had “no recollection of texting or messaging prior to April of 2021 regarding Plaintiffs or the 2020 Election controversy in Fulton County, Georgia.”

Freeman and her daughter Shaye Moss have faced a torrent of abuse from the MAGA right after Giuliani and President Donald Trump alleged without any basis that a video showed the pair carrying out a scheme to mess with Georgia’s vote.

Giuliani attempted to have the defamation suit dismissed, but U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell for the District of Columbia allowed the case to proceed to the discovery phase last year.

In her ruling, Howell found that Giuliani had used Freeman as part of a “strategic plan” to sow doubt in the election, which allegedly included the former mayor lying about Freeman having been arrested in connection with the vote-tampering charges. Howell wrote that the lawsuit’s claims “at least plausibly suggest that Giuliani fabricated Freeman’s arrest and criminal record out of whole cloth.”

Giuliani said in the Freeman defamation lawsuit that he has “endured substantial
fees and costs in connection with multiple litigations and investigations,” which led him into “arrearage” with TrustPoint.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker ... wn-records
tek

Rudy Giuliani

Post by tek »

Giuliani said in the Freeman defamation lawsuit that he has “endured substantial fees and costs in connection with multiple litigations and investigations,” which led him into “arrearage” with TrustPoint.
FAFO.jpg
FAFO.jpg (203.08 KiB) Viewed 786 times
Phoenix520
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Phoenix520 »

His irresponsibility should not be her problem. This seems like an outrageous demand - pay all my arrearage and maybe I’ll participate.

Smdh.
RVInit

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RVInit »

Are they also suing Donald Trump? I sure hope if he mentioned them by name that they will slap a suit on him as well.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RTH10260

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Jenna Ellis is missing, election workers' lawyers in defamation case against Rudy Giuliani claim

Gideon Rubin
May 9, 2023, 9:33 PM ET

Former Donald Trump attorney Jenna Ellis has maintained an active presence on social media, often tweeting in support of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and conservative causes.

But lawyers representing two Georgia election workers in a defamation case against Rudy Giuliani say Ellis, who is a witness in the case, is nowhere to be found.

Ruby Freeman and her daughter Wandrea “Shaye” Moss are suing Giuliani on allegations that the former New York City mayor, who also served as a Trump attorney, spread conspiracy theories about the election that led to threats of violence.

Freeman and Moss settled with One America News over the same allegations.

According to court documents Politico senior legal affairs reporter Kyle Cheney posted on Twitter, Ellis is identified as a third party who was “involved with providing Giuliani with information and discussing with Giuliani allegations regarding Plaintiffs that Giuliani relied on when making statements about Plaintiffs, in his deposition testimony Defendant Giuliani highlighted Ms. Ellis as his ‘assistant’ who had knowledge of an alleged USB drive video, and discovery has illustrated her critical involvement in the defamatory allegations at the heart of Plaintiff’s claims.”

Giuliani amended his initial disclosures on March 24 to add the names of several people who he admits are likely to possess relevant information on which he plans to rely, including Ellis.

The plaintiff’s lawyers say they’ve been trying for months without success to issue Ellis a subpoena.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-2659988472/
chancery
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by chancery »

The judge has ruled that the plaintiffs can use "alternate service" to serve the subpoena on Ellis.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/61 ... er_by=desc
Accordingly, plaintiffs are DIRECTED to serve a third-party subpoena on Jenna Ellis by each of the following means: (1) emailing a copy of this order authorizing alternative service and the subpoena to Ellis's lawyers with whom they have been conferring with regarding Ellis's compliance with the subpoena in this matter, (2) sending a copy of the order and confirmatory copy of the subpoena to the Colorado address where plaintiffs have attempted to serve Ellis three times, (3) emailing a copy of the order and confirmatory copy of the subpoena to the email addresses plaintiffs have for Ellis, (4) sending a copy of the order and confirmatory copy of the subpoena to Ellis via direct message to her Twitter account, where she announced her recent move to an unknown address in Florida, see [58-10] April 23, 2023, Ellis Tweet, (5) sending a copy of the order and confirmatory copy of the subpoena to Ellis via direct message to her Instagram account, and (6) sending a copy of the order and confirmatory copy of the subpoena to Ellis via direct message to her Facebook account.
Dave from down under

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Dave from down under »

Nice work Judge!

but what is this email people keep talking about?? :oldman:
RTH10260

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Of course thay could serve Jenna Ellis at the address of Mike Lindell, eg his FrankSpeech.com operation. Jenna Ellis is a current contributor there with "TV" shows.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Maybenaut »

Some jurisdictions require people ducking service to bear the cost of seeking and conducting alternative means of service.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
sad-cafe

Rudy Giuliani

Post by sad-cafe »

If they were innocent-why are they ducking?
somerset

Rudy Giuliani

Post by somerset »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:18 pm If they were innocent-why are they ducking?
She's a witness, not a plaintiff/defendant. It's not a matter of guilt or innocence.

I can see why she doesn't want to testify. There's no upside for her. But what she wants or doesn't want is kind of irrelevant here ;)

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”