Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

COVID research: Masks, Vaccines, Social Distancing, Treatments

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

so what I was gonna try to say was:

Skeptic and Centipede :like: :yeahthat:

Back in the day when 'we' were trying to educate folks on the need to get vaccinated, I got into a heated discussion with a guy on another forum because I was frustrated with the "vaccines PREVENT disease" approach as if they were some kind of condom that fits over the body and stops the virus from getting in. I thought that people should be taught the truth - that vaccines teach or train the immune system to recognize the virus as a threat and to fight it.

This is very basic vaccine knowledge, taught to me in high school biology, lo these many millions of years ago. His approach does nothing but convince the maskholes that science is lying when when they see vaccinated people testing positive. And they miss the part that those positive tests are not, on the whole ending up with people being in tubated.

But, of course, my correspondent had an advanced degree in some biology discipline or other from a prestidgeous west coast state run University, so he couldn't possibly be wrong. i just hope he's not working on any im portant research wherever he is now.

ETA that infection life cycle chart would have really been useful during my agrument.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
keith

Post by keith »

something else, which might be good or bad, depending.

if the virus load in the population is kept low (due to vaccines, or isolation, or whatever), then fewer mutation events will occur.

this means two things:
1) fewer variants will emerge, which means that vaccines will remain viable longer.
but
2) it also means that it will take longer for the virus to evolve to a less deadly variant.

Viruses tend to evolve to less deadly but more contagious form over time. judging by the statiscs available it took the flu virus about 6 years to 'calm down' to something we could (mostly) live with - without interference from a suppressing vaccine. Covid appears to be both more deadly and more contageous than the original flu. So how long will it take to 'calm down'?
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

keith wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:01 pm ETA that infection life cycle chart would have really been useful during my agrument.
I wish I had seen the chart before I got sick at Christmas because it perfectly explains why I had symptoms on Christmas Eve but tested negative. If I had realized that it still could have been Covid instead of a cold, I would have taken tests down to my brother's and tested myself the next day when my "cold" got so much worse. Well, live and learn. Now I know.
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:17 am
[...]

* Just a reminder for those who might have forgotten: sensitivity and specificity measure that different aspects of the accuracy of a correctly administered test. Sensitivity answers the question "if the patient is positive, how probable is a correct positive test result?" whereas specificity answers the question "if the test result is positive, how probable it that the patient is positive test?" Sensitivity is about avoiding false negatives, specificity is about avoiding false positives.
To illustrate Sam's point, consider a test that has 99% sensitivity, 99% specificity, and which 99% of the population (being tested) is negative for. Let's also assume that 1,000,000 people were tested. That means 10,000 people have the disease and 990,000 do not. Of the 10,000 people with the disease, 100 will test negative and 9900 will test positive and, of those without the disease, 9900 will test positive and 981,000 will test negative. In other words, if you test negative, there is a 100/(100+981,000) = 0.01% chance that you are infected, whereas if you test positive there is a 9900/(9900+9900) = 50% chance you are infected. This type of counterintuitive example is standard in statistics classes. The COVID case is far more complicated (due to, e.g., multiple variants and bias in who is receiving tests), but the basic principle still applies.
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

This is a summary of what social response patterns to a virus can be…
Virus_responses
Virus_responses
BD6F946E-C320-409B-9871-5605F8D6F207.png (38.96 KiB) Viewed 1995 times
keith

Post by keith »

:like:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Picking up danraft's point: I regularly now hear ordinary folk (in Europe) wondering whether the lockdowns were necessary or "worth it". One aspect of this is the "what millennium bug?" effect: non-techy people don't always understand that the reason there were so few millennium bug problems was because so much effort had gone into defusing the issues, not because there were few issues to defuse.

They also forget that the main reason for the early lockdown measures was to prevent health services being overwhelmed by a massive influx of infected people with breathing problems. Evrn with those measures, hospitals everywhere struggled; most coped but Italy really had it bad. But that's past history! – and only a minority of people really experienced the struggle on the medical front line.

Some conspiracy theorists crept into hospitals and claimed it was all a scam because the hospitals were so quiet: with most allowing almost no visitors, out-patient services running at a fraction of their usual level, and Covid cases behind locked doors, the crisis was invisible.

And, of course, the virus wasn't only "harvesting" (as the epidemiologists call it) – giving the very frail (typically elderly) people the final push over the line – it was hitting some unlucky healthy people hard.

It's a difficult one. Realistically the populations of most (all?) countries wish to avoid heavy restrictions again and the consequent personal and economic misery. They accept the risk, based on their imperfect perception of the situation, and have faith (or optimism) that solutions will appear.

And <shrugs shoulders> why not? Even modern life is full of risks, large and small. Go for a walk, trip and break an ankle. Pat your friend's dog and it bites you. Go to a US school and get shot. One might not approve of those sentiments, especially if one is clinically vulnerable, but it's not irrational.
Off Topic
Pre-vaccine I dropped out of one of my weekly volunteering roles because I wasn't happy that our team took anti-virus measures seriously, working close together with no masks, etc. Since then, some people suggest that I was more of a risk to them than vice versa because I was doing hospital work on other days. But this was wrong: staff in the hospital test themselves twice-weekly with LFTs, incoming patients have PCR tests and isolation if positive, and we wear masks and comply with IPC (infection prevention and control) procedures.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Anthony DeRosa
@anthony@journa.host
China said on Saturday nearly 60,000 people with COVID-19 had died in hospital since it abandoned its zero-COVID policy last month, a huge increase from previously reported figures that follows global criticism of the country's coronavirus data. https://www.reuters.com/world/china/air-tr
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'd say you could easily tack on another 0 onto that number.
Hic sunt dracones
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

U.S. FDA proposes shift to annual COVID vaccine shots

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-fda ... 023-01-23/
The U.S. health regulator on Monday proposed one dose of the latest updated COVID-19 shot annually for healthy adults, similar to the influenza immunization campaign, as it aims to simplify the country's COVID-vaccine strategy.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration also asked its panel of external advisers to consider the usage of two COVID vaccine shots a year for some young children, older adults and persons with compromised immunity.The regulator proposed the need for routine selection of variants for updating the vaccine, similar to the way strains for flu vaccines are changed annually, in briefing documents ahead of a meeting of its panel on Thursday.

The FDA hopes annual immunization schedules may contribute to less complicated vaccine deployment and fewer vaccine administration errors, leading to improved vaccine coverage rates.The agency's proposal was on expected lines, following its announcement of its intention for the update last month.

The Biden administration has also been planning for a campaign of vaccine boosters every fall season.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/26/fda-adv ... doses.html
The Food and Drug Administration’s independent advisory committee on Thursday recommended replacing Pfizer and Moderna’s original Covid vaccine used in the U.S. for everyone’s first two immunizations with the new bivalent omicron shots.

If the FDA accepts the advisors’ recommendation, the U.S. would likely phase out the companies’ vaccines developed in 2020 against the original strain of Covid that first emerged in Wuhan, China.

Instead, the drugmakers’ bivalent omicron shots that target the omicron BA.5 subvariant as well as the original strain would be used for the entire vaccination series.

Currently, Pfizer’s and Moderna’s omicron shots are only authorized as a booster, while the first two doses are still their old shots based on the original Covid strain.

The possible change would only impact people who have not yet received their two-dose primary vaccination series.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/30/politics ... mergencies
President Joe Biden intends to end the Covid-19 national and public health emergencies on May 11, the White House said Monday.

The White House, in a statement of administration policy announcing opposition to two Republican measures to end the emergencies, said the national emergency and public health emergency authorities declared in response to the pandemic would each be extended one final time to May 11.

“This wind down would align with the Administration’s previous commitments to give at least 60 days’ notice prior to termination of the (public health emergency),” the statement said.

The statement added, “To be clear, continuation of these emergency declarations until May 11 does not impose any restriction at all on individual conduct with regard to COVID-19. They do not impose mask mandates or vaccine mandates. They do not restrict school or business operations. They do not require the use of any medicines or tests in response to cases of COVID-19.”
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

‘Crazy interesting’ findings by Australian researchers may reveal key to Covid immunity
University of Sydney scientists have found a receptor protein which ‘acts a bit like molecular velcro, in that it sticks to the spike of the virus’

Melissa Davey Medical editor
Thu 9 Feb 2023 19.00 GMT

Australian researchers have found a protein in the lungs that sticks to the Covid-19 virus like velcro and immobilises it, which may explain why some people never become sick with the virus while others suffer serious illness.

The research was led by Greg Neely, a professor of functional genomics with the University of Sydney’s Charles Perkins Centre in collaboration with Dr Lipin Loo, a postdoctoral researcher and Matthew Waller, a PhD student. Their findings were published in the journal PLOS Biology on Friday.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... d-immunity
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Woman who attacked and beat cookie store owner over mask policy is sentenced to almost 4 years in prison

An Oregon woman who attacked a cookie shop owner over her store’s health policy was sentenced this (last) Thursday (Feb 9) to almost 4 years in prison, KLCC reported.

Amy Verlee Hall, 46, was sentenced to 46 months after her Jan 31 conviction on charges of assault, criminal trespassing, harassment, burglary, and disorderly conduct.

KLCC reporting
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

bill_g wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:10 am Woman who attacked and beat cookie store owner over mask policy is sentenced to almost 4 years in prison

An Oregon woman who attacked a cookie shop owner over her store’s health policy was sentenced this (last) Thursday (Feb 9) to almost 4 years in prison, KLCC reported.

Amy Verlee Hall, 46, was sentenced to 46 months after her Jan 31 conviction on charges of assault, criminal trespassing, harassment, burglary, and disorderly conduct.

KLCC reporting
I remember that person: Good!
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... d-tracker/
When the pandemic hit, the federal government struggled to publish snapshots of the virus’ spread.

So, academics and journalists quickly filled the void, creating new tools with near real-time estimates of the unfolding pandemic. Since January 2020, Johns Hopkins University has operated one of the most prominent resources for tracking covid-19 case counts and deaths across the world.

After more than three years, the university will stop updating its tracker on March 10 as the country has moved into a different stage of the pandemic with a different data flow. But the story of the online dashboard — a $13 million project that’s been viewed over 2.5 billion times — is more than just about a tool to track the pandemic. It underscores the country’s fragmented public health systems and its decentralized and underfunded reporting system, which hobbled the U.S. pandemic response.

:snippity:

The Johns Hopkins researchers point out that they don’t believe the pandemic has ended — and the move to stop updating the tracker shouldn’t be conflated as such. Instead, the decision comes amid a different phase of the pandemic and was made for two main reasons.

The first: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization have built up their capacity to share covid data with the general public, which Gardner called the “appropriate” entities to be providing this information long term.

The second: The quality of the tracker depends on the quality of publicly available data. At the beginning of the pandemic, states, counties and even cities were providing daily covid updates, which scrapers for the tracker could collect data from. But that’s not the case anymore, and that has a direct impact on what the dashboard can do.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/16/health/c ... index.html

For at least 10 months after a Covid-19 infection, your immune system can provide good protection against symptomatic illness the next time around, a new study found, and the risk of severe illness is even lower.

The researchers, from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation Covid-19 Forecasting Team, said their study is the largest review yet of available data on the subject. The study, published Thursday in The Lancet, is a meta-analysis that looks at 65 studies from 19 countries.
Covid diabetes risk

Risk of developing diabetes after Covid-19 continued in Omicron period, study says

Ten-month immunity after Covid-19 infection seems strong against all variants of the coronavirus, the study found.

“There’s quite a long sustained protection against severe disease and death, almost 90% at 10 months. It is much better than I had expected, and that’s a good thing for the world, right? Given that most of the world has had Omicron,” said Dr. Chris Murray, director of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington. “It means there’s an awful lot of immunity out there.”
I'm good to June. :thumbsup:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... arket-data
Newly released genetic data gathered from a live food market in Wuhan has linked Covid-19 with raccoon dogs, adding weight to the theory that infected animals sold at the site started the coronavirus pandemic, researchers involved in the work say.

Swabs collected from stalls at the Huanan seafood market in the two months after it was shut down on 1 January 2020 were previously found to contain both Covid and human DNA. When the findings were published last year, Chinese researchers stated that the samples contained no animal DNA.

That conclusion has now been overturned by an international team of scientists. Their analysis of gene sequences posted by the Chinese team to the scientific database Gisaid found that some of the Covid-positive samples were rich in DNA from raccoon dogs. Traces of DNA belonging to other mammals, including civets, were also present in Covid-positive samples.

The discovery does not prove that raccoon dogs or other animals infected with Covid triggered the pandemic, but scientists presenting the work to an expert group at the World Health Organization on Tuesday believe it makes that more likely.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... ss-likely/
Americans infected with the coronavirus’s omicron variant are less likely to develop symptoms typical of long covid than those who had covid-19 earlier in the pandemic, according to the largest-ever study of who is most vulnerable to being sickened — or debilitated — by the virus’s lingering effects.

The analysis of nearly 5 million U.S. patients who had covid, a study based on a collaboration between The Washington Post and research partners, shows that 1 in 16 people with omicron received medical care for symptoms associated with long covid within several months of being infected. Patients exposed to the coronavirus during the first wave of pandemic illness — from early 2020 to late spring 2021 — were most prone to develop long covid, with 1 in 12 suffering persistent symptoms.

This pattern mirrors what leading doctors who treat long covid — and some scientists who study it — have noticed as the coronavirus pandemic evolves. But the reasons they offer for the shifting rates are closer to conjecture than to proof.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I feel fortunate to have survived a disease (once) that's still killing nearly 300 Americans a day.

NBC tracker
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

I'm behind on this topic but remember that Crumbs Together video and those crazy people, excellent she got four years. That was horrible. And of course, the dude Ricki Collin ran away: "Meanwhile, authorities say Collin is at large and warrants for his arrest have been issued in Lane and Washington counties". Here's the full video, uploaded by Ricki, they dox themselves giving their phone numbers.

Ricki is also driving without license plates because it's an "automobile" "not being used in commerce", so they must be friends of Scir's. :lol: The videos are on his YouTube site, Polly Audis. On that channel are all the bodycam videos (they were saying when arrested they wanted them through FOIA) and Amy's trial.

This is for hardcore geeks only. It's a 7 hour deposition of Dr. Fauci on a bogus COVID 19 conspiracy theory. This man spent his whole life protecting our health and these idiots treat him like a criminal. The questioning counsel has a horrific voice, he can be painful to listen to. While the Newsmax story below refers to him saying "I don't recall" a bunch of times, what was really going on was the lawyer was asking about like a Natural Scientist article from 2014 and did he remember it. As he states, tens of thousands of documents crossed his desk, and he met thousands of scientists at conferences. Dr. Fauci is of good cheer, but the blackboard scratching voice and ridiculous questions made him a bit miffed. Only watched the beginning so far but what a wonderful man he is. Sickening that these idiots keep slandering and libeling him. The "New Civil Liberties Alliance" is about as civil an organization as Orly Taitz is a civil rights lawyer.

Deposition of Dr. Anthony Fauci, NIAID Director and White House Chief Medical Advisor

New Civil Liberties Alliance
2.14K subscribers 198 views Mar 23, 2023

Dr. Anthony Fauci - NIAID Director and White House Chief Medical Advisor
Lawsuit: State of Missouri ex rel. Schmitt, et al. v. Biden, et al.

This case paints a comprehensive picture of an administration and federal officials engaging in a lawless, expansive censorship campaign that employed illicit tactics—from pressure and coercion to collusion and coordination—on social media companies to suppress the airing of disfavored perspectives on Covid-19 and other topics.
Deposition date: 11/23/22

Fauci Video Deposition Released Publicly
By Nick Koutsobinas | Sunday, 26 March 2023 10:31 PM EDT

The New Civil Liberties Alliance (NCLA) has released six video depositions taken in a federal lawsuit that sheds light on what role government actors, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, played in censoring or, as revealed in the Twitter Files, the offshoring of government requests to private social media companies or foreign actors to censor speech around COVID-19. In his deposition for State of Missouri v. Joseph R. Biden Jr., as NCLA outlines, Fauci "testified 'I do not recall' 174 times, and 'I don't remember,' at least 212 times." According to NCLA, evidence from "his own emails and past statements" indicate the former head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) "cast substantial doubt" on his claim to a "failing memory."

According to U.S. Right to Know, Fauci requested Wellcome Trust Director Jeremy Farrar organize a secret teleconference on Feb. 1, 2020, onstensibly to shift concerns from a lab leak to one of natural origin. Furthermore, NCLA says, "his deposition testimony — that he genuinely believed COVID had natural origins — conflicts with emails he exchanged with scientists in early 2020, indicating that he believed the lab leak hypothesis could be accurate." The recent ruling by Judge Terry A. Doughty of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana denying the government defendants' motion to dismiss has paved the way for the case to continue. The judge was unpersuaded by the defendants' arguments.

Elvis Chan, who has been named in the Twitter Files, said in his deposition that the FBI played a prominent role in working with Big Tech to sway public opinion. In regard to the wider scope of what's been termed the "censorship industrial complex," Chan, on the eve of the New York Post's Hunter Biden laptop story, sent Twitter's then-head of site integrity, Yoel Roth, 10 documents. "Within hours," journalist Michael Shellenberger writes, "Twitter and other social media companies" began censoring the story.

Nonetheless, the recently filed Supplemental Preliminary Injunction Brief as well as the Proposed Findings of Fact reveal a damning effort by the Biden administration and federal officials' in employing "illicit tactics" to silence voices on social media that presented views on COVID-19 that were otherwise deemed inconvenient or disfavored. Jenin Younes, litigation counsel for NCLA, said, "These depositions further confirm what other discovery in the case has already demonstrated: Dozens of members of the federal government, including unelected bureaucrats like Dr. Fauci, orchestrated a campaign to shut down debate about COVID-19 related subjects; and they deceived the American public on issues ranging from the lab leak theory to efficacy of masks to the protection offered by naturally acquired immunity to whether the vaccines could prevent disease transmission."

The six video depositions from NCLA are included here: "Chan, FBI supervisory special agent; Carol Crawford, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention chief of the digital media branch; Fauci, NIAID director and White House chief medical adviser; Daniel Kimmage, acting coordinator of the State Department's Global Engagement Center; Brian Scully, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency; and Eric Waldo, senior adviser to the surgeon general of the United States." Newsmax reached out for comment to the defendants named in the case, including the Department of Justice and the National Institutes of Health.
Links to the other depos at the link: https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/antho ... d/1113879/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:43 am I'm behind on this topic but remember that Crumbs Together video and those crazy people, excellent she got four years. That was horrible. And of course, the dude Ricki Collin ran away: "Meanwhile, authorities say Collin is at large and warrants for his arrest have been issued in Lane and Washington counties". Here's the full video, uploaded by Ricki, they dox themselves giving their phone numbers.

Ricki is also driving without license plates because it's an "automobile" "not being used in commerce", so they must be friends of Scir's. :lol: The videos are on his YouTube site, Polly Audits (of course). On that channel are all the bodycam videos (they were saying when arrested they wanted them through FOIA) and Amy's trial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSBkv1ytaEE
On this one, I recall the original short clip of this bakery incident. Now this 50 minute live stream. They effectivey turn themselves into the cops. All the while quoting statue #s, common law, and Supreme Court cases. Beautiul site to behold.. Self-owned. (do any these weirdos have jobs? :? )
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Dammit, got hooked into listening to the trial, the audio is all on YouTube on that same channel. https://www.youtube.com/@PollyAudis/videos

Usually, I don't like spoilers, but it's fun to hear how Amy Hall goes for some SovCit nonsense and ineptitude knowing what the result is going to be for Amy. She decides she's going to testify. She brings up "jurisdiction" ("the natural private person") on 1 27 23 Third Day of Trial Pt 2 here at around 30 minutes in:

After that, Amy's first witness spells out her name on the stand: :lol: "melinda-suzanne: stone, beneficiary".

She's been mostly clueless through it, sighing as objections are sustained and trying some magik words. Not happening.

EUGENE, Ore. – The woman who was found guilty of assaulting the owners of a cookie shop in downtown Eugene has been sentenced to just under four years behind bars, according to court records.

In November 2021, Ricki Collin and Amy Hall livestreamed themselves walking into Crumb Together in downtown Eugene without masks and got into a fight with the owner when asked to wear masks. The owner was taken to the hospital with minor injuries, and Hall and Collin were arrested. Hall was found guilty of several charges including third-degree assault on February 1.

According to court documents, Hall was sentenced on February 9. She faces three years and 10 months in prison, and will be on probation for three years after her release. Justice officials said Hall is not eligible for a reduction in sentence or early release.

ETA: After getting a tiny bit of testimony (most was objected to and sustained) from SovCit melinda, and Ricki's Dad (who is very proud of his son, sounds like a SovCit as well, reminded me of how often these SovCit parents indoctrinate their children), Amy Takes The Stand (ala CHICAGO :P ) at about 1:39:00. It's worth a listen for the laughs. She is totally delusional... she thinks they were there to "educate" the business owner that COVID restrictions were null and void. She keeps talking about her "flyers" and says most people were super happy to get them. Denial, delusion, lack of personal responsibility. She feels used by the justice system, she spent 4 days in jail to start and $5K bail. She actually says at one point "I hit her again to get her to let me go" which went over really well with the jury. It's the 1 27 23 Third Day of Trial Pt 2 above that has her testimony. It was a fabulous idea for her to testify... if you're the State.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Time for Velma to take the stand (as played by Bebe Neuwirth)

It would help if Amy had gotten a lawyer, maybe one who all he cares about is love (doing a little Dirty Dancing and then moving on to Law and Order).

Then the case could have all the Razzle Dazzle.

101010 :towel:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

northland10 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:39 am Time for Velma to take the stand (as played by Bebe Neuwirth)
I've never seen it on stage, but I love the movie! Especially Cell Block Tango

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”