Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Grumpy Git
Verified:

Tuesday Arizona SC hearing

Post by Grumpy Git »

On Tuesday, Arizona Supreme Court will have a meeting to decide if mad cow Kari Lake's election appeal can proceed.

“The Court anticipates considering the matter at an internal conference on March 21, 2023. At the conference, the Court will decide whether to accept review and schedule an oral argument.”

Mike Lindell has been financially supporting Kari Lake throughout her various court cases, in September she lost her first case, when her and Mark Finchem failed to get the court to prevent voting machines from being used in the November election.

After the election Lake lost two further appeals, so if she gets rejected on Tuesday, that'll be four successive defeats. Lindell has already said if they lose this one they'll take it one level higher to the Supreme Court.

If that happens it's just going to be another waste of time and money for Lindell, surely at some point your justice system's patience will reach breaking point with all these frivolous lawsuits and sanction him bigtime?

Lindell and his lawyers have been sanctioned in a few states over the past two years, but it always pitiful amounts, $20,000 here, $25,000 there, small potatoes for him, they need to be much larger amounts.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Justice has tried to tell Lake she lost. Lake won't listen. My hope is for sanctions or criminal fraud charges when the Arizona AG follows the money.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:18 am P0rtia may know something about Ms Lipsky from Santos’ office, if she’s one of the gifts to Santos from Elise Stefanik.
Don't know anything of her. And it would be unlike Stefanik to team up with low-level criminals. DeGrasse is a scumbag, but AFAIK it's all dirty tricks and propaganda with them. And, of course, grifting.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Dr. Ken wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:20 pm
By "stuck at sea" he means "sitting in the bonded warehouse awaiting payment of customs". He need someone from India to pay the tarriff.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike Lindell's Monday show

Post by Grumpy Git »

Nothing much new to report, tonight he was mostly recycling previously-heard BS, but he's getting all excited about the Arizona Supreme Court decision tomorrow regarding Loony Lake's election result appeal.

So when she loses yet again, I'm expecting a livelier show from Lindell tomorrow evening, as he goes on yet another rant. :biggrin:

The only 'new' thing he mentioned, which is basically just repackaging previous projects, he's going to have 'a presentation' ready soon of all his 'evidence', that he wants to show to Congress, to the Supreme Court, to attorney generals, to the media. :roll:

When this presentation will be ready is of course defined by Lindell's regular calendar-shifting definition of 'soon'. :lol:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So when she loses yet again, I'm expecting a livelier show from Lindell tomorrow evening, as he goes on yet another rant. :biggrin:
Every cocaine dealer in the Mid-West is on call, eagerly awaiting that decision. It's gonna be like "Black Friday for White Powder". :rotflmao:

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Git, Arizona's Law https://twitter.com/arizonaslaw, great guy btw, said that while they contemplated tomorrow, they never confirmed it. But this is from Thursday... not seeing an update from Paul but might have missed it. The sooner they send that POS to Hell the better. (Will cross post this in Lake's topic)
The Court has NOT announced whether it will then (privately) confer about whether or not to accept and decide Lake's appeal the following day. Earlier this month, the Court suggested it would likely conference the case on March 21. Conferences are generally added to the calendar on their website, but this has not been.

(The conference could also be delayed if the court decides to give the defendants/respondents a chance to respond to Lake's Thursday request to file her Reply about chain-of-custody issues (below).
https://arizonaslaw.blogspot.com/

On Lindell, totally want to hear another meltdown, that was fabulous. Talking about how the feds still have his phone and all his misery was refreshing.

In addition to the coke/meth dealers, I am counting on a certain military regiment to be standing by to deliver some REAL JUSTICE:

699th.jpg
699th.jpg (403.21 KiB) Viewed 1030 times

Specifically, Mike Lindell needs to hear the quiet wop wop wop of helicopters followed by the soft ***poof*** of tiny parachutes opening with ferocious sausage dogs deploying to deal death to all who oppose them and America. :flag:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Not all courts announce when a case is on a conference, but that mere announcement isn't binding. The court, for example, could have an internal process whereby scheduled cases are kicked off a conference calendar for big reasons (like the justices actively disagree and want to do more research) or mundane ones (like a justice didn't read the accompanying memo (by the shipping clerk) and won't have time to). And then the court wouldn't announce the delay/postponement/withdrawal until after the conference is over.

Having said that, I believe SCOAZ will consider and then reject the petition tomorrow.
Image ImageImage
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Arizona update

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:51 pm Git, Arizona's Law https://twitter.com/arizonaslaw, great guy btw, said that while they contemplated tomorrow, they never confirmed it. But this is from Thursday... not seeing an update from Paul but might have missed it. The sooner they send that POS to Hell the better. (Will cross post this in Lake's topic)

Arizona's Law posted this last night:

:shrug:

So let's see if anything develops today.

I just want to see Mike Lindell burst more blood vessels, if something does happen to both Lake and Trump today, old Mikey may just spontaneously combust.

:rotflmao:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thank you, Git!

How exciting for SCOAZ to have the tremendous brain power of RyRy on this. The justices will be running into chambers to get educated.

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸n @Orly_licious 2m
Replying to @arizonaslaw and @KariLake
Illustrious youngster Ryan Heath is ready to dazzle us and SCOAZ with his brilliant brief. 🚀 SCOAZ must be thrilled after their "gracious invitation" to resubmit the Amicus. There's so much to learn from RyRy. Impressive how he makes it look so easy. 🥳

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

At last some GOOD NEWS for Mike Lindell! :dance:
Hardee’s Unveils New 2 For $5 Mix And Match Breakfast Deal
By G. Ramsay -March 20, 20230

Hardee’s has launched a limited time promotion where anyone can get two select breakfast menu items for $5 as part of the brand’s new 2 for $5 Mix and Match Breakfast deal.

The 2 for $5 Mix and Match Breakfast deal allows you to choose any two of the following select menu items for the bargain price of 5 bucks:

Sausage and Egg Biscuit: A savory sausage patty topped with a folded fluffy egg served on a Made from Scratch Biscuit.
Biscuit ‘N’ Gravy: A Made from Scratch Biscuit doused in savory sausage gravy.
French Toast Dips: Five golden brown French toast sticks sprinkled with powdered sugar and served with a side of syrup.
The new 2 for $5 Mix and Match Breakfast deal is available in-store or through the Hardee’s app during breakfast hours only at participating locations for a limited time.

Also worth nothing that the offer cannot be used within a combo or in combination with any other offers, coupons, or discounts.
https://www.fastfoodpost.com/hardees-un ... fast-deal/
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Not gonna lie, that took me a minute. :rotflmao:

humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Is it good at Carl's Jr. too?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

For those who may have not gotten/recalled the Hardees encounter of Lindell in the drive through and plain clothes FBI serving a search warrant. :towel: Comedy Gold!

Grumpy Git
Verified:

Mike Lindell spinning the Kari Lake news

Post by Grumpy Git »

Despite the Arizona Supreme Court chucking out six of the seven points claimed by Kari Lake in her latest appeal, Lindell of course had to make it look like some kind of victory, on Steve Bannon's channel, claiming it as 'a win'.

And as night surely follows day, Lindell had to hawk his pillows too. :roll:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

:roll:

My Pillow 2. Went to my local Target Monday and can't find it. Oh that is because his garbage is not for sale in retail stores. I am so very sad. :cry:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

pillows

Post by Grumpy Git »

neonzx wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:24 am :roll:

My Pillow 2. Went to my local Target Monday and can't find it. Oh that is because his garbage is not for sale in retail stores. I am so very sad. :cry:
I've just soon the price. :shock:
Nearly $90 for a pillow?
Even buy one get one free is a rip-off.
Sam the Centipede

pillows

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Grumpy Git wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:13 am Nearly $90 for a pillow?
Even buy one get one free is a rip-off.
But would you be even tempted by "buy one get one free", knowing that your head would rest on that traitorous gobshite's product?

Wait until you can buy one under the Dominion Pillows label! :biggrin:
Jim

pillows

Post by Jim »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:33 am But would you be even tempted by "buy one get one free", knowing that your head would rest on that traitorous gobshite's product?

Wait until you can buy one under the Dominion Pillows label! :biggrin:
Buy one? NAH! I'll wait till they replace the "I Voted" stickers with Dominion "I Voted" pillows.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Bannon and his Howard Beale shtick is getting harder and harder to watch. Lindell is grasping at straws. He keeps pumping out Lindell Offense Fund emails.

"Spunky" Jordan Conradson from the Gateway House of Boys (Jordan is a cute young boy, he's forever "Spunky" because instead of correctly calling them "splunk logs" during the AZ Fraudit, he called them "spunk logs" which Jim Hoft probably approved. After calling Spunky out, he corrected it on his GP article) posted the VICTORY article: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... -included/

The pillows are ridiculously expensive but his ALL WEATHER SLIPPERS are on clearance for $25, retail $149.98! But limit 10 per customer (Mike says people will buy huge quantities to resell otherwise). All his Lindell Report videos start with a good 5 minutes of him selling his stuff. Even worse is Silk, on her Diamond & Silk podcast (she hasn't changed the name) she goes for 10 minutes with ads before any content. Grift, grift, grift, woo, woo, woo.

tbh I was a bit disappointed many liberal Twitterers said Kari's whole case was dismissed which wasn't true. Our team is better than that. Democracy Docket and others correctly noted this one count remains. BUT unlike the delusion of the Kari Lake people, as the order states they filed a memo of law and if it survives then there might be an evidentary hearing. Lake is saying they're GOING TO review all signatures and that's, of course, just not true. But it's probably good for some more grift to her $2.5M and counting money grab. The only upside is that draining these marks for this nonsense keeps that money out of the 2024 cycle.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

The inside of a My Pillow contain floor sweepings from other pillow companies. He just buys the stuff they sweep up off the floor at the end of the day, and has that stuff sewn into a case. His company is proof positive there is a sucker born every day. Actually, many suckers born every day, truth be told. Just put a high price on it and you'd be surprised how many people think the product is actually premium. He has sold thousands of pillows that are just floor trash with a high price.

YOu can buy a cheap foam pillow, cut the foam up yourself, sew it back into the case and have your very own My Pillow without the high price.

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

RVInit wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:44 pm The inside of a My Pillow contain floor sweepings from other pillow companies. He just buys the stuff they sweep up off the floor at the end of the day, and has that stuff sewn into a case. His company is proof positive there is a sucker born every day. Actually, many suckers born every day, truth be told.
There are many youtubers who have investigated MyPillow and compared to high end brands of pillows -- cutting them open for you on video and showing you MyPillow is just remnants (left overs) from cut memory foam material. But the shredding process is PATENTED so means very special. SEND MONEY.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Same day voting obsession

Post by Grumpy Git »

Lindell's obsession with same day voting is now going to put him at odds with more GOP decision makers, Trump included, as they now concede they need to match the Democrats on mail-in voting, early voting, ballot drop boxes etc.

At the Waco rally yesterday, Lindell was adamant he had set Trump right on this matter, but we know Diaper Don is just humouring him.

Lindell doesn't backtrack on, or adapt, any of his views, so we're going to see more meltdowns and in-fighting on this matter as the GOP ignores him. :popcorn:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Jeepers, can't understand why Mike Lindell's voluminous emails haven't mentioned this.
Frank Speech, LLC Notice of Florida Settlement
Inbox

Kroll Settlement Administration <krollClaimsAdministration@mailrt.com>
Tue, Mar 21, 6:05 PM (5 days ago)
Class Member ID: xxxxxxxx

If You Received More Than One Text Message from Frank Speech

You May Be Entitled to a Payment from a Class Action Settlement

A Settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit alleging that Frank Speech LLC and/or Michael Lindell (“Defendants”) sent text messages to wireless telephone numbers without prior express written consent of the recipients as defined by the Florida Telephone Solicitation Act, Fla. Stat. § 501.059. Defendants deny the allegations and any wrongdoing. The Court has not decided who is right.

Who’s Included? The Settlement includes all persons who received a text message on their cell phone from Frank Speech. Specifically, the class is defined as “All persons in Florida who (1) were sent more than one text message on behalf of Frank Speech, (2) utilizing the Text2Com messaging platform.” You received this Notice because records show that you may be a Settlement Class Member.

What Are the Settlement Terms? Defendants have agreed to pay Settlement Class Members who submit a valid Claim Form and to pay for Notice and Administration Costs of the Settlement, Attorneys’ Fees and Expenses incurred by Class Counsel for the Settlement Class, and Service Awards for the named plaintiffs. Each Settlement Class Member who submits a timely, valid, correct and verified Claim Form by the Claim Deadline in the manner required by this Agreement, making all the required affirmations and representations, shall be sent a Claim Settlement Voucher or Claim Settlement Check by the Administrator, with either a voucher for $50 to be used for any purchase on the Frank Speech online store, including My Pillow products, or a $25 check, at your direction. Settlement Class Claimants will be sent their Claim Settlement Voucher or Check to the address they submitted on their Claim Form within 60-days following the Effective Date. One claim is allowed per Settlement Class Member per cellular telephone number that was sent a text message.

How Do I Submit a Claim Form? To get a payment, you must submit a Claim Form by the deadline stated below. You may download a Claim Form at the Settlement Website, www.FrankSpeechFTSAsettlement.com, or request a Claim Form by calling the Administrator at the toll-free number below. To be valid, a Claim Form must be completed fully and accurately, signed under penalty of perjury, and submitted timely. You may submit a Claim Form by U.S. mail or file a Claim Form online. If you send in a Claim Form by U.S. mail, it must be postmarked by May 12, 2023. Claim Forms submitted online must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on May 12, 2023.

Your Other Options. If you do not want to be legally bound by the Settlement, you must exclude yourself by April 7, 2023. If you do not exclude yourself, you will release any claims you may have, as more fully described in the Settlement Agreement, available at the Settlement Website. You may object to the Settlement by April 7, 2023. The Long Form Notice available on the Settlement Website explains how to exclude yourself or object. The Court will hold a Final Approval Hearing on April 27, 2023, at 1:30 p.m. ET to consider whether to approve the Settlement, a request for Attorneys’ Fees and Expenses of up to 9.3% of the Settlement Fund, and Service Awards of $3,500 to each named plaintiff. You may appear at the hearing, either yourself or through an attorney you hire, but you don’t have to. For more information, call or visit the Settlement Website.

www.FrankSpeechFTSAsettlment.com 833-630-6611

Click here to unsubscribe to future emails related to this settlement

I get to pick between a $50 gift code for MyPillow products, or a $25 check. Which do y'all suggest? :smoking:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

That's so difficult a choose...

both are likely to bounce...

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”